Dominant Saakshi Surrenders Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to enter his cage, Kamini? Your eyes seem to want that," the Chairman taunted.

Phallus couldn't wait. He held his cock with one hand and, looking at Kamini, pushed it through the hole on the very side of the cage where the shaking girl stood.

"He wants you to touch it, Sub. Or should I call you Queen of Subs which you still are?" The Chairman asked.

"Feel it. Go on, don't feel shy." He provoked Kamini.

Phallus continued to howl. He was in a pitiable state now being so near to a woman without even the faintest of touches. He foamed at the mouth now, while his uncontrolled cock swayed and throbbed as it jutted out of the hole.

Kamini stretched her hand and just ran her palm over the black length of meat, amazed at its girth. It was cut at the tip and it looked menacing. The redness at the tip, clearly visible to Kamini, was a delight to her.

She firmly gripped it once and it made Phallus yell so loud that it reverberated throughout the hall. Strangely Phallus never uttered a word. Can he speak, thought Kamini?

As if the Chairman had read Kamini's thoughts, he said, "He cannot speak a word of civilized language. He is a savage, almost a beast ...he knows only one language and that is SEX."

"I know you are eager to put that sweet mouth of yours on it, aren't you Kamini?" The Chairman taunted again. "Go on, taste it. Or I'll shove you inside the cage."

Kamini seemed to have waited for this command. Still being the proud owner of the crown of Queen of Subs, she was already half kneeling before the protruding male organ. She gripped the penis with both her hands now, tugging on it for the sheer feeling of something so devastatingly attractive to her.

"Oh god! How wonderful this is; so intensely manly!" She murmured as she looked up at Phallus whose eyes were too full of lust and desire to hold any other feelings.

She gripped the cock in her hands and very lovingly, placed her cheek on it. First, the right cheek, and then the left, and uttering words barely audible to all excepting the Chairman who stood near her.

"Oh Phallus! How I love you," she moaned inaudibly but the chairman heard her moans.

The Chairman clapped his hands, as if to beckon someone.

"Director Pallavi! Come here this instant. Come and part our queen of every shred of her clothing, for that is what she wishes to do. And yet, she is too engrossed in her love for the splendid cock that Phallus possesses." The Chairman couldn't hide his own excitement.

The naked Pallavi was quick to get up from her chair and walk quickly up to Kamini. She seemed to be too blind to be aware of any person on stage or in the hall excepting the caged and sex-starved Phallus. She treated the audience to a rare art of sucking on a cock, such was her craving at that moment.

While it dripped juices, she held the thick black cock in the best way she could. She inhaled the emitting aroma from the tip before she planted her pouting lips on it. Her lips glistened in a natural gloss over her lipstick. She opened her lips a little, nibbling on the tip, then the mushroom head before she began to suck in the length of meat as much as she could, a little at a time.

"Oh god! Oh god!" she cried every other moment. Her eyes closed in a heavenly delight.

By now, Pallavi had begun parting Kamini of her clothes. She was unwrapped of the chiffon saree that she was wearing. She was not bothered of the impending nakedness.

This was now followed by her taking off Kamini's blouse, which was easily done and Pallavi smiled as she threw it on the board table. Kamini could now be seen in her petticoat and bra. But the contour of her panties was very much visible underneath her petticoat.

"Stand up, girl," said Director Pallavi.

"Whyyyy?" said Kamini in a voice that expressed a degree of impatience at what she would have to do. Getting up to part with the petticoat would only hold up what she was enjoying so much.

"It'll only take a minute girl. You go on sucking as you are doing like a good submissive ...just bend a little as you stand ...yes, yes, that's it," said Director Pallavi.

As Kamini stood up slowly, her body bent, she didn't pull away her mouth from the big black cock of Phallus. Rather, she seemed desperate to be sucking despite some degree of discomfort in that position.

Soon, Pallavi had untied the knot to the string to the petticoat and allowed in to slide down to the stage floor. It lay in a heap till Pallavi spanked her once to let go. Kamini stood out of it.

She took the saree and petticoat and took a few steps to keep it on the meeting table.

Kamini's ass was facing the audience. Pallavi held her at the waist, not allowing her to go back on her knees. But Kamini was restless and she wouldn't allow the cock in her mouth to be pulled away.

Down, among the audience. Saakshi was reaching another level of excitement. The entire show was driving her crazy. She imagined herself as Pallavi at first but soon, she felt an overwhelming desire to be in the position of Kamini. She was surprised at her transformation. Here she was, such a Dom in every sense and now wishing she was playing the role that Kamini was playing - of being the Queen of Subs in this club's annual night.

Director Pallavi unhooked the bra that Kamini was wearing, slid the straps off her shoulders and uncovered her shapely breasts that popped out. The taut light brown nipples stood proudly on top of her breasts and Pallavi, giggling, just pinched them once while taking the bra off from the girl. She threw it at the Chairman on whose lap it fell.

The Chairman picked up the bra and, holding the cups on his face, inhaled deeply for a while, watching Kamini sucking the enormous cock of Phallus.

"What about the panties, Director Pallavi?" The Chairman asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, Mr. Chairman." cooed Pallavi.

She was still holding Kamini at the waist but now, on hearing the Chairman, she held the panties at the sides with her fingers. She began to pull it along Kamini's thighs and down her legs while she remained bent, ass up in the air, and hungrily sucking on the thick cock. She resisted being pulled away such was her endearment to what she held in her mouth.

"Kamini, just for a moment, could you release it please?" Pallavi implored.

Kamini brushed away the disturbing hands, holding on dearly to the black robust cock. Phallus too stared angrily at Pallavi, grunting and foaming in the mouth as if to say, "Leave her. Let her do whatever she is doing."

In the end, however, she cooperated and allowed herself to be parted of the only remaining cover on her body.

Once Kamini's panty was in her hands, Phallus screamed at Pallavi. He didn't speak but it was obvious that he wanted Pallavi to give that wet fabric to him and not to anyone else. Certainly not throw it to the Chairman as she had done with her bra.

Pallavi giggled before she walked up to another side of the cage and threw Kamini's panties at Phallus. He caught it in both hands and then began to howl and grunt. He held the dripping panties, for dripping it was because of the extreme arousal in Kamini's pussy.

Then, with a wild cry, Phallus held it on his huge face, sniffing so hard that one could hear him breathing from the few rows in front of the hall.

Deprived as he was for the last three months, the smell had intoxicated him. It was driving him insane now for the real taste of the girl who was sucking his enlarged cock. He sniffed again and again as he kept looking at the naked Kamini - her face, her breasts and, particularly, her naked bald pussy.

Just then, the curtains on the stage began to draw close and much to the disappointment of the audience, all on stage were soon hidden from view.

The Play Ends

When the screen parted after a while, there was no trace of the earlier characters, nor whatever adorned the stage during the play.

Soon, however, the Secretary and the Chief Guest, still in her mask, walked on to the stage.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, our play 'The Board Meeting' for this evening ends. But we have more on offer. First, we get to select the new Queen of Subs. Our special guest has short listed three among the submissive women who are present in the hall now. Out of them, the Queen will be selected by the audience themselves. May I now ask our Chief Guest to announce the names of those three that she has short listed to be our next Queen." The Secretary announced and looked at the Chief Guest in the end.

The Chief Guest spoke into the mike, her voice a bit stifled because of her mask, "I know you are eager to know the name of your next Queen of Subs. I do not take the entire responsibility of naming her but leave it to all of you. I have only short-listed three names who I think rightfully deserve the crown."

She unfolded a piece of paper in her hand and read out the names, "I'll read out the names for you - Queen Bee, Lady Filly and the third, Narda."

The Secretary took the mike and looked around the hall before announcing, "May I request these three grand ladies to come up on stage please!"

Saakshi almost fell out of her chair when she heard 'Narda' in the list. It was her name adopted for the club and it meant she would have to go up on stage.

Saakshi, despite being such a dashing executive, felt shy and hesitant to get up now. She looked around to see if the other two guests had stood up.

There were two ladies who were already walking along the aisle and, Saakshi too, finally, stood up. Her flushed face was still covered underneath the mask as she slowly walked towards the stage.

Yet, her own hesitation and shyness baffled Saakshi. As if some invisible wand had transformed her from an egotistical and fearless woman into a timid and demure girl. Her self-assurance was replaced by a lack of confidence. It now seemed that the S emblem pinned to her chest fitted her perfectly. She was becoming so obviously submissive.

Very slowly, she climbed the steps leading on to the stage, almost trembling, and was the last to stand before the audience.

Queen Bee was a young twenty four old girl. Her hair made out in a boyish cut, she was taller than the other two who stood beside her.

She looked radiant in a lehenga and choli set, but it was obvious that she was not wearing a brassiere underneath. Neither was the choli sufficiently opaque to prevent her nipples from being subtly exposed to public view.

In comparison, LadyFilly was shorter and she was older than her. But, she looked sexier with her pouting lips which carried a deep coating of glossy pink. The cleavage of her breasts underneath a tight sleeveless blouse left them agonizingly desirable.

Yet, overall, it was Saakshi who seemed the most desirable. Her mask did little to hide the raw sexiness that seemed to flow out of her body. It was a matter of conjecture how much would be added to her sexiness once the mask was removed from her face.

The three waited for the announcement of the one who would be Queen of Subs.

"Now that we have these three gorgeous ladies before us, each fit to be a queen in their own right," the Chief Guest blabbered, "the need to select one out of them to wear the crown, becomes necessary."

The Chief Guest waited a few moments before she went on with what she wanted to say.

"I want unanimity in selecting our queen for this year. I therefore leave it to our audience to take up this responsibility.

The best indication, I believe, of audience choice, is by raising hands. So would you all be agreeable to that?" The chief guest threw this question to her audience.

There was a unanimous, "yeeeeeessssss" that roared across.

"Very well, so shall it be," said the chief guest.

She came across and stood beside Queen Bee and then holding a hand of hers raised it high.

"Is she the one? Would you love to see her as our new queen?" the chief guest asked of her audience.

There were a few raised hands which could be easily counted, after which she announced, "She has seven votes. We will now go to our next submissive, our lovely Lady Filly."

The chief guest followed the same process and then counted the raised hands which now she proclaimed, "Lady Filly has eleven votes. My! My! This seems to lead to something very nice and interesting."

By now Narda's legs were nervously shaking in disbelief as prepared for what this would in all probability mean.

Yet, despite her nervousness, Saakshi could almost vouch that the voice of the chief guest was familiar, too familiar.

The chief guest now held Saakshi's right hand and slowly lifted it above her shoulders, glancing anxiously through the expanse of the hall with her eyes that hid behind her mask.

Oh my god! What's this fragrance that she is wearing on her? So very familiar, she swore she had very often got whiffs of this beautiful scent earlier. Whose was it? Where did she get it? Saakshi was wondering again.

Yet, before she could really come to a conclusion, Saakshi's hand was raised high over her head and the chief guest spoke out loudly.

"Raise your hands, ladies and gentlemen. Show your votes now for this most gorgeous and seductive Narda."

If there was any doubt till now, it was instantly blown away in a thunderous round of applause and the raising of hands all across the hall.

The President, Secretary and Kamini, the previous year's queen, all walked on to the stage. She was still wearing her crown, which was back on her head after that very erotic role she played on the stage a while ago.

"Following our tradition, which is binding on an elected queen, may I now request Queen Narda to take off her mask. I am sure the entire audience has been waiting to see the pretty face hiding behind something they no longer wish to remain," the President said.

Saakshi was taken aback when she heard these words. She was under the impression that she would be able to keep wearing her mask all along her stay in the club. Now she was about to lose her identity.

The Chief Guest stood beside her murmured, "Go on, open the mask dearie. Let everyone see that it is a very lovely face indeed that got my preference. In fact it is a face that I am enraptured with since long."

The voice! The fragrance! Oh god! How foolish she had been, thought Saakshi. All along she had been trying to make out how familiar this lady was and now it was crystal clear.

She was none other than Mrs. Preeti Ahuja, the influential director of Evolutions Apparel Inc. Saakshi gasped. Now the cat would be out of the bag and almost everyone in office would know about her and this adult club.

"Don't hide any more Saakshi, go on, take off your mask. Show them your pretty sexy submissive face. And all along you boasted of a dominating and overpowering streak in yourself, eh? Heh heh! This will be fun!" Mrs. Preeti Ahuja, Chief Guest, sniggered inaudibly but loud enough for Saakshi to hear.

By now there were loud demands from the audience too, asking her to take off her mask.

"Queen Narda. We implore you. Show us your lovely face that sits on that perfectly desirous body of yours," someone shouted loudly for all to hear.

Saakshi was flushed in an overwhelming shyness and fear. She knew her legs were wobbling.

The Chief Guest held her hand to steady her and once again whispered sternly in Saakshi's ears, "Take it off, or I will pull it off myself."

With no other choice, Saakshi slowly took of her mask, leading to a unanimous gasp from the audience. Indeed, this night, Saakshi had applied the right make up, the perfect lip gloss, wore the most exquisite nose bud, to give herself the look of a goddess.

Just then, the curtains on the stage began to draw close and much to the disappointment of the audience, all on stage were soon hidden from view.

A short announcement over the address system -

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the evening's special play for general viewership and the selection of our new Queen end at this point. But we have more on offer, but only for special invitees. All special invitee card holders are requested to take the elevator and proceed to Queen's Room on the first floor. I can assure you of some really exciting entertainment."

There was a deep sigh of disappointment from most of the audience in the hall. They had been left out of one show that promised to be the most kinky and erotic that one could ever imagine.

In her of hearts, Saakshi was filled with trepidation. She could only apprehend what erotic performances were expected of a recently crowned Queen of Subs in an adult, kinky club.

But, more than that, she also knew that her days of reigning elsewhere as a powerful and dominating executive were over.

\\\///\\\///