All Comments on 'Dominant Species Ch. 22-24'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 7 years ago
Sometimes

You gotta do what's right, morally and ethically...even though it's going to open up a whole vat of whoop-ass...

*sigh*...Sometimes marking the 'right' choice sucks...

Great chapter. Keep them coming.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
I'd like to think that I would have done the same.

Worse comes to worst, Marcus could become the Alpha of his little town's new werewolves!

partwolfpartwolfover 7 years agoAuthor
In the rigid structure of a wolf pack

such disobedience is cause for expulsion at best. At worst it would be considered a challenge to the Alpha and would result in a death.

By leaving the Pack first, he took that out of play- but he burned his bridge. How will he keep his family together while dealing with the turns of nearly a hundred people at the same time?

OddBall68OddBall68over 7 years ago

His breaking of the bonds will, of course, be felt my his (now former) alpha and pack. The pack may think it's a death while alpha Richard will suspect more is at hand. If no help is given for the new turns Marcus will have to assume the role of alpha for them or it could get bad i would think.

Imagine waking up from the hellish nightmare of radiation sickness/death to shifting and not understanding. A presence in your mind. A pain racked body followed by realizing your body isn't what you remember. Losing control to that other presence and then perhaps uncontrolled rage, panic, fear as the wolf tries to get a grip on the situation itself. Will any couples remain that way? Will their wolves be mated automatically? If so they may be able to calm and comfort each other. Those with no-one left will need someone to follow, to focus on and lean on. Likely a scenario which will repeat in many of the other pack areas unless packs went hardcore survivalist and just let anyone else die.

Great read, as all of your stories have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I See Your Agenda....

You are exposing us to your philosophy of the times we are living in, the choices that have been made in the past that haunt those who made them, whether for country or self and a commentary on choices or conditions that may need to be made in the future. You throw in a salacious or gratuitous sex scene (that is hardly different from past stories scenes). Your spelling, adverb and pronoun use gets screwed up as well. Your draft must have been awful for your proofreader to have missed what he or she did. Anyway, the plot and story line have been good enough to keep me reading. I WILL avoid your stories in the future though. The name of this site is "literotica." You'll have to do better in your sex scenes descriptions. Of course it's your world, I'm just a Peeping Tom passin thru.....

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 6 years ago

I hope we don't end up with a couple hundred raging werewolves waking up in terrible pain, half blind and attacking everyone left and right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Heart wrenching

I hope His dad Alpha will contact the other Alphas & change the rules about humans knowing. As long as you keep the secret you shouldn’t be murdered! The guy that killed himself should have talked to her about legends & myths & tried to gradually introduce things to her instead of getting engaged then telling her. It’s hard to trust someone if you feel betrayed & shocked all at the same time. She might have taken it better. Also humans can survive you need to go old school read books or learn from someone who knows how to build things like the romans did. If someone had a barn maybe some horses would survive? Some humans have bug out shelters or basements. They would need to save electricians & the brains to help with rebuilding society. I’m wondering if it was a worldwide event or an attack on the US. Great story. Plus doctors feel the need to save people more than a regular person. It’s part of the oath to do no harm.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 4 years ago
Enjoying the story immensely. And some nitpicking.

I've been reading multiple submissions at a time, so some of this may refer to past submissions.

1) It irks me when writers talk about the hymen as though it was a couple of inches inside the vagina.

THE HYMEN IS AT THE ENTRANCE TO THE VAGINA!

I can accept many mistakes as typos or artistic license, but writers on literotica shouldn't be perpetuating misinformation about female sexual anatomy.

2) In response to Anonymous 02/23/19 -

2a) All the packs are out of contact with each other, and the only way that the Alphas can communicate with each other is by runners, complicated by the impossibility of travelling during the day.

2b) In "Leader of the Pack" or it's sequel "Leaders of the Pack", author secretme gives a sound explanation why letting people who know the secret go does not work.

2c) Partwolf gave a pretty good explanation of why the guy's fiance rejected the pack idea. Your suggestion wouldn't have worked because of her religious fanaticism. IMO, if it wasn't just fiction he really had only two choices: 1. Turn her against her will and then hope that her wolf would help convince her, although she would likely have decided she was possessed and gone mad; or 2. Pull back enough so her human pair bond would slowly persuade her to change her beliefs - not easy, and again not a high chance of success.

2d) "If someone had a barn maybe some horses would survive?"

Even the clinic building didn't protect Nurse Tammy from the radiation, and barns would offer less protection, so NO.

About the only creatures to survive would be nocturnal cave dwellers such as bats, possibly some nocturnes that slept under rocks, and possibly some creatures who's natural habitat was well shaded by rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Liked the humor

I liked Josi’s questions about dogs turning around before they lie down & the issue of passing gas. That was an interesting comedic break & very human. Other parts are very heavy & dramatic & demonstrate sincere ethical choices. This is very good.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

so much pain ,it is sad but humans are very scared of the unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hmm. The werewolves not being able to even have an erection if they haven't found their mates is rather extreme. And a virgin male being so skilled straight away?

Anyway, this series will probably skrew my sleeping this night. I'm not sure I am able to go to sleep before finishing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"...make the decision you can live with..." good advice, in or outside the military.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES