Dominant Victory or Sissy Surrender

Story Info
A Trap Quest fan story!
15.2k words
4.54
8.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joshana
Joshana
270 Followers

This is an abridged version of one of my sessions with a game called Trap Quest, which is free to download and a damn good time! I'd suggest looking Trap Quest up, ask Jeeves about it, he'll know. Be sure to play the tutorial first and enjoy! Just maybe don't take notes of how I played, my style isn't conducive to victory...But it makes for a good story!

This is posted with Aika's, the creator of Trap Quest, permission.

There was darkness, then a faint reddish light and finally, after a distressing hitch or two, I suddenly was standing in a stone room decked out in pink everything that was safe enough for me get a grasp on my situation. After finding a golden ticket in my box of Kronch Flakes that allowed me to test a new, radically advanced VR game called Trap Quest, I went to claim my prize, which was playing the game with the potential to win a fuckton on money based on my performance!

"Should've known." I say while looking around, finding a perfectly medieval chest waiting to be plundered while discovering I was naked. Because of course. This all had been too good and I'd let my guard down, not expecting the good times to crumble into a nightmare so fast. But man, those chicks had been so hot and I sigh at how easily I'd been distracted. Two utterly stacked, perfect ten ladies had greeted me when I arrived at the Nintendoll's building, wearing matching uniforms that consisted of barely anything that captured and held my attention instantly.

But what was I suppose to do, ignore I'm a virgin and not get a look at the women who are way, way out of my league? And they were flirting with me! I'm not sure if I flirted back or not, I mean, I tried but I've never felt like I've ever been able to flirt given my lack of success. Then one of them asked if I was into butt stuff and I choked, maybe on my tongue or just my own screamingly horny mood but I just nodded. Cause, being a virgin and all, I was down for the idea in concept, especially with these two boasting such astonishing figures and booty!

So I sign the safety waver without reading more than a sentence and that fucked me harder than those two probably ever will. Cause I get into some machine, big and impressive, only to be told I'm playing Bimbo Babe Trap Quest, a game where those two try to turn me into a Bimbo Babe, just like them.

I was not happy to hear this but I'd been too enamored by tits and ass to bother reading the contract so I stood in this dark metal tube listening to the rules, that I had to get all the jewelry possible to earn cash and if I bitched out early then I was going into debt as running this fetish fuel game was apparently very expensive.

So: Get jewelry, don't engage with the perverted nature of the game so they can't see me, walk out of here with the W and ask those fucking chicks if they're still into butt stuff after I beat their game and am now rich!

With my goal locked down, I checked myself to see what I was working with. Touching my hands together revealed my title as Joseph, Determined Adventurer and that was damn right! Fuck this game! Thought, the use of VR was impressive as I could walk around and have free range of movement with my arms, legs and head. Why was this tech being used for porn instead of literally anything else?

Anyway, I had a plain leather bag in my hand would allow me to stash anything that wasn't food or any sort of liquid. I didn't know why I knew that but hey, it was a game and I was glad to horde infinite loot. Looking down, I saw my flat chest and stomach and lower still was my oldest and most reliable friend, who measured a full 7 inches when excited and his two fragile friends hung around below. Just seeing my junk safe and sound was a relief, given this was suppose to be some depraved sex game I wasn't sure what to expect. I touched my face and found everything there checked out: Normal enough but my facial features must have been lacking in some way as I'd yet to find a girlfriend or receive female attention beyond polite conversation.

Leaving that well trod mental pathway behind, it lead nowhere good, I reached back and grabbed hold of my butt, the squish there familiar and puzzling. I have, and still do in this game, a bit more junk in the trunk than most skinny guys and even some chicks, which was information I didn't know what to do with. Thanks genetics, you served me up a dish of generic white boy with a side of enough cake to ensure most jeans were too tight around the waist or too long in the leg.

Looking around, I saw a pink four poster bed, pink wardrobe and chest. No windows though, just eye searing neon pink everywhere. "Bet this place glows in the dark." I mutter, approaching the chest, reaching for it only to spot the dumb tattoo I'd gotten as a bet, the words 'INK ME' etched into my right wrist in blue, the bit of ink not too large or noticeable but it'd won me a hundred bucks and the ability to deliver a swift dick kick to the annoying bastard who bet I wasn't man enough to endure getting tatted. It hadn't been a smart bet but getting to straight up punt the dude's balls made it worthwhile.

Whatever, I reached out to the chest, recalling there might be traps but what stopped me was new information suddenly at the forefront of my mind. I was standing in the Royal Chambers and the things in this chest were random, with potential to be cursed. But I needed treasure to win so I heaved the pink chest open and was stunned at what waited for me within.

The most generic can of soda I'd ever seen with a red stripe on it, a pair of latex pants, a pink sequin dress, a sheer white garter belt, an exercise bra, a leather corset and a pair of high heels. Oh, and at the bottom was a pair of red panties with "SEE YOU TONIGHT" on the front.

"What the fuck...?" I say, just staring at all of this after laying it on the bed. And each thing I touched that wasn't the can had this sense of mystery about it, probably the chance of being cursed thing. But I wasn't about to wear any of this shit anyway! Stuffing all the useless crap into my bag, it indeed fit, I turned to the pink wardrobe and just by touching the door I found that these items weren't cursed but I wasn't thrilled with more women's clothing that was waiting inside.

On a shelf I finally caught a break: Two rings were gleaming in the torchlight, one sapphire and the other emerald, sparking awe in me as I picked them up. I slipped the emerald on first, then sapphire, both on my middle fingers that I flashed to the room in general, showing those running the game that I was winning.

My gloating done, I checked out the rest of the clothes, finding a flowing white skirt, a T-shirt with "Gender Bender" written on the front, a pair of lacy nylon stockings, a purple bikini top and a pair of white panties with a diagram of the female reproductive system on them. And a pink champagne glass with "SEXY BITCH" spelled out in obviously fade diamonds on the side.

"Even Barbie would be ashamed of this shit." I mutter, knowing there would be computer controlled people in this game and they wouldn't enjoy me walking around naked. Nor would I want to be dungeon crawling in the nude but the provided clothes were almost worse than just my birthday suit!

I disregarded the bras, didn't need 'em and none of the underwear looked up to the task of actually keeping my friend and his two buddies secure. So, with a deep breath, I stepped into the skirt and shimmied it up about my waist. It fit and hid away my crotch, which is all I could ask of it. But the slits in the front were showing off my legs and I stood there for too long, wondering what it would look like to have stocking clad legs on display before pulling the matching white pair out of my bag, sitting on the bed and carefully pulling them on.

Yeah, it looked good and it felt better to have my legs covered. So, holding this stupid fucking champagne glass in hand instead of a weapon and wearing a skirt with stockings, I stood, ready to face whatever was waiting outside of this room. Right before I was about to step out onto a descending staircase, the stone I was standing on went down with a slight 'click!' and I heard a hissing sound before turning around to see pink smoke billowing in to cover the floor.

Leaving that behind, I went down a few stairs and ended up stepping out into a throne room, with a chest and a pink adorned throne, really keeping with the theme here. I went right for the chest, hoping for a shirt or some kind of weapon, hell a jagged splinter would work for giving me some measure of comfort.

Instead I found nothing.

"Fuck you too game." I said while striding out, the skirt billowing around my legs and that felt nice, along with how nice and tight the stockings held my legs. I've always been curious about these, how nylon can tempt by showing just the slightest hints of skin and that lace at the top is just about the hottest fucking...

Anyway! I stepped into another room where a blonde lady was standing by a swirling green portal and she blathered on about some sort of school? I declined her offer, opened another chest by a line of many manly men statues all sporting wood and found a corset, which I rammed into the bag before venturing forth into the unknown.

Only to be greeted with a fucking vending machine, this too was pink, that dispensed candy. So I pushed the one glowing green button it had and heard it clank and clatter before bending over to fish out my free prizes, white adorned legs clearly showing through the skirt's slits as I grabbed a toffee, fudge and a crème filled egg.

"Top tier dungeon snacks." I say to amuse myself, it doesn't work, as my voice echoes down four different doorways, three of which are unknown to me. I head to the right, find an empty room, and just explore. I find a chest that is trapped, a sparse bedroom, a guard who greets me before warning about traps, a room with a tripwire that I trip over and a sprinkler lets loose overhead, drenching me in instantly with pink liquid. However, I feel my hair tingle and find that color is lightening to pink while growing. So I get the fuck out of there, find a thong in a bag, and then get got by another tripwire.

I look up after stumbling but instead of seeing anything of note on the ceiling, I am rendered completely motionless and thoughtless as something shoots right up my butt. Not just between my cheeks but sinking a hole in one and I stand there, eyes wide, back arched as I experience for the first time what it felt like to be pierced, stretched and filled.

Standing there on my tippy toes, I feel my penis wake up in a hurry, as if in approval and that snaps me out of the shock of what is happening. I'm stuck on a dildo that hadn't been very gentle going in but... It feels good? I can barely think over the shock, the sensation of having something in my butt getting me fully hard and-

N-no! No, I'm not dealing with this! Not now or ever! I breath deep, focusing up and finding I've got an extra bit of energy that isn't just adrenaline, no, this is the game's doing, rewarding me for being horny. Using that slight increase and my own need to be away from this, I jump off the asshole plundering trap and stumble to the middle of the room, now feeling very empty as I get my breath back.

Glancing back, I see it was a fucking dildo on a pole that had risen up from a trapdoor and, after looking around, I sigh; safe in the knowledge no one in this world saw that me trip up then get fucked up. Though, if I'd been wearing pants or at least one of those pairs of panties I'd looted, maybe it wouldn't have happened... With newfound weariness, and awareness of what it felt like to have my butt take part in sex, I head to the next room.

It's a dead end and I glance around, finding naught but digital stone and no prying eyes. Moving my skirt to the side, I take hold of my still erect 7 inches and give it a few strokes, groaning at how good and familiar it felt. This, a good ol' fashion whack off session is what I needed after that stupid dildo trap. Where's the trap where a pair of tits swung down from the ceiling to smack me in the face?! Why'd it have to be a dick!

I let my thoughts roam, recalling various pieces of adult media I'd consumed over the years to help me forget what just happened. A story about a team of absolutely stacked cheerleaders who happened to be wearing nothing under their skirts. (Just like me.) I twitched at the unwelcome reminder but still kept jerking it, that clear forerunner of the end leaking into my hand, warm and adding an squelching 'shlick' to each stroke.

Instead I summed up the memory of walking behind some lady in skintight leggings and how perfect her ass was, toned but so very generous. And I continued to move my hand at a furious pace as I picture what I was holding disappearing between those cheeks, how'd she feel and what it would be like to have that heart shaped, plush ass pressed up against me. Mounting pleasure was spreading, my whole body starting to tremble as I set new hand speed records as incoherent images and stories came and went, a tornado of lust raging inside my skull.

My body needs release and any thinking was going to be fruitless until I came but that was fine, I was close, lost in this vortex of porn, barely noticing when my nipples poked out as I thought of the shapely figure of one of my coworkers, then strong figure of another coworker, John. I recalled a video starring a woman rocking a strap on dildo who got it on with an excited chick, then a thin and lithe guy, how the camera made sure to show how much he was enjoying being under her, his face drawn in agonized rapture.

It's desperation now, all that mattered was sex and the little death that was owed to me. Being in an empty room underground, trapped in a game I didn't understand, all pointless right now. I began to stoop over, teeth gritting as I thought of a story about a guy getting invited to join in with a couple and the wild, kinky night he had with those two.

With what might have been a sob I began drowning in the potency of this orgasm while a stream of pearly goo fired down to the floor, a treasure that probably wasn't going to count towards my end tally. Another followed, then another before I groaned, standing upright and rolling shoulders back, feeling far better now, a new man. In a skirt but still, damn I needed that! Jerking off might not solve all the world's problems but it works for me every time. Tucking my dick away, I feel my pinkish hair darken back towards red, which is odd but hey, I'll take it.

Moving on and away from that now dank dead end, I took a left turn to discover an empty bag and a metal tub filled with some green fluid that I sniff but find it has no scent. So I scoop up some in my whore chalice and carry on to the next section of the dungeon, which has a chest I throw open. A loud 'CLICK' rings out and a tiny catapult fires at me from inside the chest, flinging a cloud of glitter right at my flowing skirt, which starts to shimmer. I just stand there, slack jawed and dumbfounded, as my one piece of clothing that covered me transformed into something that didn't.

The game provided me with the name of what I was now wearing: A babydoll microskirt. I wasn't aware there was anything shorter than a miniskirt but now I'm wearing just that! It was pink and frilly on the hem, with the actual skirt part sheer and utterly failing to cover my dick or balls. Not that it mattered cause the thing was so damn short! Microskirt apparently means it won't even cover my ass!

I sigh but carry on, missing that swishing sound the longer skirt provided and on the look out for something to replace this damned pink thing. After actually spotting a tripwire and stepping over it, I encountered a spiral stairwell rising to the ceiling and beyond, the air here fresher, with a hint of a breeze. I climbed, eager to see more environments than just dungeon and emerged into a forest, much more to my taste!

Trees whispered in the slight breath of air and I stopped to inhale, feeling my absurdly short skirt rustle along with countless leaves. Four more pathways stood ready and I strode forth, enjoying the tickle of grass through my stockings. This isn't how I'd want to be seen by anyone but I was working with what I had and the next forest room held a hammock and a sack that only coughed up another pair of high heels which I refused to wear.

Further exploring netted me nothing but a bucket of unknown liquid I avoided, and a fucking demon! I spotted her walking around to the north of me, scantily clad with red skin and horns, very clearly female and hot but still, demon! Those are usually end game enemies! I head south to avoid her and walk right into another tripwire, leading to another dildo flying up right into me, once more blanking my thoughts and leaving me in shock at how sudden the intrusion is.

And then it starts spinning! I howl as it drills in to full length and keeps rotating, stimulating me in a way I've never experienced before and my newly transformed skirt does nothing to hide my now monstrous erection. And once I was fully hard, that quickening of my pulse allows me to be just that little bit faster. With a great amount of effort I jump off the trap and shudder, my butt feeling rather sensitive after that but I had an easy fix: Jerk off, an always welcome distraction from anything.

A new thought occurs to me, one I really don't like: What if those girls running the game try punishing me for taking care of myself? Because I'm sure they'd love nothing more than for me to run up to that demon chick and ask if she could provide the sex please. I don't care how hot she is, I know better than to fuck with a demon, in this case literally!

So I pull my pink microskirt up, take hold of my cock and begin this lovely dance for one. It doesn't take long, thanks to having seen that demon because while I'm not about to mess with her, I'll admire from a distance and certainly in isolation. Finally I blow my load on a carpet of glass and fallen leaves, gifting nature some high grade protein before I take a deep breath and return to finding more clothing instead of treasure.

Some walking brings me to another dead end, the trees pressing in thick here as if to frame the treasure chest sitting in the middle of the clearing. With a sigh, I open it to find another bikini top, this one bright yellow and huge. Stuffing it in my bag, I turned to leave but tripped in the soft loam, landing on my hands and knees, my right hand landing on something solid that depresses. There's no time to even look around before something impacts my butt cheek, the pain sharp and bright, prompting me to reach back and rip the source out. I now was holding what looked like a dart but the middle section was an empty tube that certainly used to hold something. That was now flowing in my bloodstream.

With a growl, I toss the needle away in the woods before standing, not sure what I'd been injected with but knowing it wasn't going to break me, much less get in my way. Though, I was feeling thirsty and my fall had caused me to spill the green stuff that'd been in my whore chalice. No matter, I keep finding these buckets with all sorts of colors of drinks hanging around and after some backtracking I peek in one to find a single serving of something bronze. So I scoop it up and toast no one in particular, finding it's heavy and gives me a glowing surge of confidence.

Damn I feel good! Outside in the open air, feeling this breeze and ready to take on this fucking game, including that demon if she showed back up. And, I knew it before looking down, I saw my dick had grown to an 8 inch dong and man, that feels fucking grand! Head up and chest out, I check the bucket for more to take with me but find it empty.

Joshana
Joshana
270 Followers