Dominant Victory or Sissy Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still being fucked as if my own personal apocalypse didn't matter, I pant as the weight of post bliss exhaustion settles over me and another sting, like that of the tattoo needle, lances into my skin, this time above the chastity cave. Gasping, either from being fucked so deeply or from knowing what this new tattoo said and did, I touch the ink as the loop about my genitals secured itself closer to my body.

The words 'Sissy Cumslut' are now etched in large lavender cursive letters above my crotch and, for that extra special touch, the dot over the lowercase 'I' is a heart. Wonderful. And best of all, this newest tattoo was preventing me from removing the chastity cage. It no longer mattered what the curse conditions was or if I even wanted this stupid, damned thing; the chastity cage belonged to me now by virtue of being permanently attached.

I am now stuck as a male virgin.

I am also being plowed in the ass even after getting off, the sound of the fit dude impacting my cushion filling the air, his sheer size and stamina besting the guard many times over and invading the crisis that couldn't claim me, I was too busy engaging with sex the only possible way I could currently!

Still, the shame of getting this new tattoo, of being stuck like this, and having gotten off just by the guy putting it in all the way? My, now forever?, caged dick shrinks further, down to 5 inches but what does it matter anymore? This is all I can do, just as my sissy bow suggested: Bend over and let someone be a man while I got what I needed.

The shopkeeper's moans were deep, rumbling, approving as he kept going and going past the point of me being sore but, despite having just gotten fucked hard enough to ruin my ability to ever jerk off again, I was getting turned on. Again! I just solved this problem but he wasn't done and I couldn't ask him to stop! Not when he felt this good or lasted so long, offering a taste of what a real man was capable of, unlike that worthless clown of a guard!

"Fuck you got a fine ass! And I ain't had ass this fine in too long!" He decrees before speeding up, his grip on my hips growing too harsh before I feel him tense up. And this time, I know what this feeling is, the slight twitch as he buries all of himself in me, understanding he was firing his hot load in me. What was meant to be poured into a woman was now in my ass, hell his dick was still there and my most recent ink was correct, I was a sissy cumslut considering I had two guy's worth of splooge in me now.

He pulls out and, in a genuinely kind gesture, pulls my panties up for some measure of decency before leaving me alone, humming some jaunty tune while tending to something in his shop while I slowly crawled out the door.

Once outside, I spot no one else and find a new level of shame ready to grip me as now I had to deal with the end result of being fucked twice. Sitting back on my haunches, I inhale then relax, unable to keep from wincing as some very fresh baby batter exited my butt to pool on the floor below me. Rising to my feet, I look down and am filled with disgust at how much of the thick jizz I'd expelled, my own meager offering still in the shop.

Weak but needing to be away, to recoup my sanity, I walk to the stairwell, wanting fresh air and the sanctity of nature. I pass by a guard who chides me for not wearing a shirt but I blow past the fucker, not wanting to deal with anymore jack asses who weren't man enough to get the job I needed done, and finally climb the stairs to emerge in the forest.

I inhale as a breeze plays with my hair, longer than it had been but not touching my shoulders, my short skirt hem swaying as well. It felt nice up here, with the sun shining and the sounds of leaves rustling, the tickle of grass on the feet. There was nothing quite like being a virgin in the forest who wait, what, no!

Standing tall, I have to work at keeping my hands from covering my face in shame but a new thought seizes hold of me, one that's horrifying in the same way that cursed Sissy Faggot shirt had been: Was my new tattoo visible? My panties, skirt waist and garter belt all worked together to kinda cover it up but-

Right on fucking time, as I was wallowing in helplessness and pity, a new piece of clothing appears on me as if I'd made a wish on a monkey's paw. It was a frilly lolita fashioned swimsuit, dark purple with white frills in the shape of a heart over the chest and at the leg holes. And white laces keep the sides together, tied with delicate bows at the bottom, this piece very clearly being yet more sissy clothing. It hides my tattoo but my nipples are easily poking through and fuck, I've got boobs now! A very unhelpful piece of info is dropped in my brain, informing me I'm currently at a B cup which was too damn big for a guy to have!

'It's fine for a sissy, right?' That supremely aggravating voice speaks up and I glance around, spotting no faeries, demons or vines, which was fine by me. I was exhausted; from the sex, desperation or the too close embrace of the cage I was never going to be free of. A few steps leads me to a dead end with a hammock and I heave myself up and close my eyes, wanting to be away from this mess for a while and so I slip off into a well deserved sleep.

Waking up wasn't too bad, I felt refreshed but just standing told me too much: Still had boobs, hips were wider, butt had more jiggle and, of course, I was still locked in chastity. Lovely.

"Just some bad luck." I mutter before checking my surroundings, finding no vines but a bucket that I walked over to tap, finding it had something to drink in it. Scooping some up with my whore chalice, I sniff the purple fluid, finding it had the most neutral smell possible and drink it down. I shudder as the grip of another curse clenches over me, shrinking my penis from five inches to four, the cage matching my new pathetic size as I stood there, fighting the urge to go back to sleep or slam my head against a tree until any of this made sense.

"I mean, what's the point in having a dick if I can't use it!" I shout to the sky, knowing those two busty broads were watching and probably laughing. "Huh! Why! Fucking! Bother!" Screaming until my throat was raw, I paced before sighing, my outrage burning out just as quickly as it had flared to life. With my anger gone, I stood alone, confused and still caged. Another sigh as I check the newest addition to my cursed sissy clothing collection, running my fingers along the laces holding the sides shut, teasing some skin if one undid the bow. This piece of clothing... Flattered my figure and so did the frilly heart around my boobs, making them look bigger than they actually were. Not that I wanted bigger tits but damn, there wasn't anything wrong in looking, especially if it was me I was oogling!

That all too familiar sense of awakening takes hold but I can't get hard, I'm trapped in a cage that is insistent in keeping me soft, as soft as my appearance now is. From the back anyway, there's no telling I used to be just another skinny white guy with that view. The front still has my cage giving me away thought the gauzy skirt helps hide it and-

What the fuck am I doing? Why am I just standing here checking myself out instead of...

My shoulders slump as I recall my reason for being up in the forest: To figure out this egg deal so I can get the cage off. But now that's not possible thanks to this fucking tattoo basically gluing the damn thing to me!

"So what's the point?" I ask the world at large, unable to keep the whine of how unfair this all had been out of my voice, and get no answer. So I just had my main quest of acquiring jewelry, of which I had no idea where to even find anymore. Without a goal in mind, I just start walking, all too aware of the cage holding what masculinity I have left, ensuring it would never be used. Helpless and hopeless; those are the emotions I held to my chest that had squish now, that moved in subtle ways while I walked.

And when I tripped only to discover a vine had wrapped around my foot, I snapped. Not at the vines, they were just some dumb, alien dicks that wanted to fuck something and I knew exactly how that felt. Instead I reach down and yank my swimsuit and panties aside, allowing a clear path to what they wanted to fuck and exposing my caged uselessness to be seen by anyone nearby. Not that the vines cared but fuck it, neither did I anymore!

I let them bind me down and when the first one enters, I moan like a whore as my virgin prick manages to move my portable prison slightly, that slight gesture the whole of it's power. Another vine fires into my ass, fucking at a different rhythm than the first and oh fuck yes! Nothing else I've experienced can match this, taking two at once so easily.

Movement tries and partially fails to grab my attention as I'm being fucked so good, a latex-clad mannequin jaunting into the room and her head turns too smoothly in my direction. But I don't care, it's just a doll thing and I'm too busy riding this high of being fucked, another vine squirming against my already stuffed entrance and, with effort on both of our parts, it slips in.

I howled at the welcome violation, at three vines now hammering in me and the mannequin is beside me, pulling out a makeup kit and I smile savagely, wanting this. There's no telling if she did a good job, probably not given I was bucking up and down, lost in the throes of the same sex that had taken my virginity and alerted me to how surrender wasn't always a bad thing.

"Fuck!" I moan, unable to say much else but what else needed to be said? As a sissy cumslut being invaded by penis plants, I think "Fuck!" is about the best humanity has for summing this up! The mannequin is gone, having done her job and it's just me and my colossal, increasingly mutated from the norm urges. And there is a fourth vines pressing, asking without words to enter so I scream the perfect word to match the action, wanting all of the dicks possible in my

(boypussy)

I jerk at the word bubbling up from whatever pit of memory it'd been hiding it, a joke phrase from some dumb video, had it even been porn? But I was locked up and inviting these things in, surely the phrase fit, right?

"Come on! Fuck my boypussy!" I say in a wavering voice that gives out at the end, that fourth vine obeying my demand and it was so much! Too much, my boypussy, that oxymoron of a term but it fit, it was what I had and I was lost in a sea of orgasm and shame. A weak stream of sissy sauce, not nearly as white and thick as the usual male vintage, is dispensed from the opening in my chastity cage, splattering down on the vines fucking me.

And my vision dims to green and blue as I contend with the shame of having let this happen, of allowing these things to have their way with me and my dick shrinks down to mere three inches, my cage joining in to ensure I was being held securely still. And all at once the vines stop thrusting and pulse, alerting me to what was about to happen. My mind still fractured and blissed out, I shudder as the lengths swell, forcing my boypussy wider still. Then a slight weight inside me, not liquid but something else, then more and more until my stomach expands slightly and I know it was eggs.

I lay there, panting and giggling at the idea that the same damn things that had got me into this mess where also the solution. If I had come up here right after the chastity device had appeared and laid back, I could have been free from it.

"To what end though?" I ask, looking around and finding the plants had ditched me, leaving this part of the forest now clear of all else aside from me. "What's the good of having my junk if I never use it?" I mean, sure, jacking off felt good but so did getting fucked from behind! Shame rolled over me and I saw this time a pair of ballerina shoes appear on my feet, not even surprising me anymore. Yep, more sissy clothes, great! Wonderful!

Rising to a squat, I can't move very far before my guts inform me this egg thing needs to be dealt with now. So I relax and find, not to my horror because I guess I was into this shit now, that laying these eggs was easy and rewarding. The first one drops to the ground with a small wet sound and there's another ready, not very big but still stimulating me as it passed.

I lay them all and laugh out loud as the curse sealing the chastity cage to me is lifted but my damn tattoo keeps it in place. Thought, my reward is the cage gently vibrating, furthering turning me on when I really didn't need that. Sweating and weak, I stand upright before finding I had nowhere left to go aside from just exploring more.

Walking back to the stairs, I return to the cool of the dungeon, coming to terms with what had just happened. I'd let that happen, those plants spurting eggs and jizz in me after giving me that good dicking. And, come on, it had been good! So far, getting locked up had been the best thing to happen cause I was actually getting sex now! Me, the quiet weird guy who was so easily ignored! I'd fucked two guys and a garden's worth of dicks! Sure, not in a way I thought of before but still, I was getting off so good like this! Had even the best 'normal' orgasm matched up to any of my sissy adventures?

Maybe but those had all been alone. Here, I was finding that being with someone, or horny plants, was way better. And besides, I was learning that my dick was pointless. It had just been something I touched to feel better about being alone, nothing more. Because it was never going to be shared with some cute girl or hot lady, or even some femmed up guy, especially not when it was locked up. My semen might have well be sterile because I'm never going to get the chance for even the most vanilla of sex where I'm the dominate one, partially due to my total inability to engage with anyone in a way that might lead to flirting or a date, much less sex!

But here? Now? Dressed as I am in pink and purple with frills all over, skin being shown with my ass hanging out? It invites those who appreciate the female form, who know what to say and sure, their words aren't very romantic but I'm getting laid!

All it took was for my dick to get locked up for me to explore what was possible with my body and yeah, this perverted game is helping by changing me but... I'm letting go of the expectations of being male. Joseph is my birth name but it's wrong, not befitting me and really, it hasn't for years. But Jo? That was the name of someone who might wear a pink sissy bow in their hair out in public, advertising who they were without (much) shame. Jo wasn't expected to have girlfriends or be ashamed about being a virgin because they were a sissy who was willing to lock their own dick up, knowing it to be useless because a short enough skirt would get me laid, it was me, I was Jo the Sissy who would never know what another person's touch on my leaking clitty would feel like.

Inhaled deeply, feeling my breasts straining against the bodice of my lovely swimsuit, I opened my eyes to the dungeon and strode forward, renewed. It was long past time for me to stop pretending to be a man or even male, especially now. There was nothing to be gained for lying to myself and had only cost me time I could have spent better, like learning how to dress if I wanted to get fucked, maybe dabble around with makeup, buy a dildo! Or a chastity cage! Reaching between my legs, I rubbed my sheathed sissy clitty and moaned, seething seas of shame wanting to drown me but I kept my head above the surface of those choppy, chaotic waves.

There was no denying who I was, not after having been railed and cumming from that alone. How each time I inhaled, I could see my chest expanding out if I glanced downward or how my hips swayed when I walked, how nice my panties felt and the slight bulge of my useless junk in the front while showing how stellar my ass was from the back.

I was a sissy named Jo and my bow confirmed it, had known all along and I reached back to caress the silk, sighing as I took this moment for myself. Turned on but unable to show it, I smiled and took a few steps forward, ready to figure this game out now that I wasn't weighted down my so many lies and demands that I simply couldn't meet.

Tripping over another wire, my good mood is nearly blown away as I barely keep from falling on my face, not being impaled on a dildo but instead a pink shower begins to descend from above, covering me as I stand there, remembering this had caused my hair to grow and become the same color.

So I spread my arms and lean my head back, feeling my hair lengthen as the artificial shower soaks me, running down between my breasts and dripping off my chin. Without thinking, I reached down and free my quivering little caged clitty and shuddered as the pink drummed on the cage, unable to touch that useless part of me directly.

The game could wait. I was in the midst of revelation and my hair was now brushing against my lower back, so very long and girlish. And I loved it, loved the feeble denial whatever lingering part of me that still thought I was a guy offered. I laughed in the rain at the thought of finding a room full of the pink fog next and letting it beckon me, how those tiny twinges of protest would react then as my breasts grew ever bigger. Then I'd go fuck the shokeeper, I hoped he liked my new hair and breasts, and get a move on.

Whatever happens next doesn't really matter because I've already won. I've left Joseph behind and the scant few minutes I've been Jo are more right than years of pretending had been. In tides of pink my doubts were being washed away and I could only hope the same held true beyond the grips of the game as well. That a makeover and some new clothing, along with a tiny, tight cage, would give me the confidence I'd been missing to score.

Oh, and my sissy bow. That would be my one and only ask once I got out of here to those two stacked women: I wanted my bow back, win or lose. And I have this feeling they'll give it to me without any begging on my part but hey, that could be fun too! Pleading for my bow so I can be a good sissy, no, the best little sissy slut they've ever seen!

I giggle as the rain stops and I remain standing there, as if posing for some lewd painting, so much bright pink hair now cascading down my narrow back. It's funny, that Joseph the Boring Bastard had to choke down so much wretched shame that it nearly drowned him before I, Jo the Sissy, could emerge.

Sissy steps involved more swaying and bouncing but they still moved me forward, my cage remaining out and I found I enjoyed feeling it move as I walked, the weight ever a reminder of being impotent. No guards crossed my path, almost a pity there, before I stood in a room flooded with fog, the same shade of delicate rose pink as my hair. I gazed down, rubbing my clitty but unable to feel it through my prison, and let the feminine shapes invite me downward, to my hands and knees, where I belonged.

So I went, a figure composed of mist that looked like the dominate, tall lady in my fantasies waiting for me with a strap on and a smile. I opened wide and inhaled, chest going all tingly in an instant as whispers, so faint they might not have even existed, told me 'yes, good girl, good sissy girl'.

And that's all I wanted to hear right now as my breasts slowly filled the front of my swimsuit, the fabric stretching around me.

Because I am a good girl, a good sissy girl with tits to match.

Jo the Big Boobed Sissy Slut, that was me and those whispers agree.

Yes. Yes, this rapture of change, being lost and yet so very found in this fog, this is victory, absolutely! All that's missing is a dick in my ass but that's easily solved. This, here, now; me among fellow feminine shapes that encouraged me to stay, to breathe and become as them, beautiful, worthy to be lusted after...