Dominant Victory or Sissy Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why?! Why was I thinking such things instead of fucking her? And why I was still hard when, even in my fantasies I wasn't getting laid! Shame, just as potent as the pleasure racking me, is there to remind me of my virginity and how pitiful I was for not even screwing my imaginary woman, probably the only sort I was ever going to have. On my knees with legs spread, I feel a new piece of clothing appear on me, summoned by my shame or maybe the cursed bow. Glancing down, my dominate hand still in motion, I see a garter belt wrapped about my waist with the straps being clipped to the lacy tops of my stockings. Of course they're pink and white with frills, with a bow on the front to match the one in my hair. And yeah they're cursed because of course they are, wanting me to greet friendly people while topless.

"Good sissy." The woman in my fantasy said, cradling the back of my head, fingers flicking my bow. "Getting all dressed up for me, even growing boobs for me!" I moan, feeling my nipples jut out proudly, tender to the point of pain as my currently not occupied hand falls to my thigh, fingers plucking the taunt, frilly line running from my waist to thigh. "Now bend over."

That's all I could manage, the vision collapsing into naught but gibberish as orgasm washes away all, flowing out in bursts as I twitch, thankful for the quiet as yet more of my wasted semen fell to the stone. None of my seeds had been planted into fertile soil, much less grown anything. So far, it was just me, my hand and the weight of exhaustion spent passion always produced but my mind was clearing up, so it was worth.

Letting loose of my softening prick, I examine the rings on my fingers and ready myself to carry on before that sense of impending-

A tightness occurs about my sex and, for the most fleeting of microseconds, I'm ecstatic that the game has taken pity on me, that this embrace was a gift of sex and I was shortly going to lose my virginity. Instead, the cursed bow feeling far too heavy on the back of my head, I look down to see my dick encased in a clear sheathe.

Puzzled, I reach out to touch it before understanding is given to me. A latex chastity cage, contoured perfectly to my penis, preventing me from getting hard or even touching myself while still showing off my dick thanks to being sheer.

"Unh!" A sound of outrage as I try to free myself from this cruel thing, then another as I found it was it was cursed, with the ability to remove it locked behind needing to lay some eggs?!

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I scream, the raw sound bouncing back at me from uncaring, stoic walls. Falling on my back, I grab the cage and pull, only to be rewarded with agony. Letting loose, I gagged and, much slower, began to feel this new thing out. So it consists of a loop about my dick and balls with the cage keeping me from touching my wang and the two attached via some sort of lock at the top of the loop. Okay, that was simple enough to understand, if not confusing as to why this thing even existed in the first place!

"Okay, so, eggs?" Unless something really fuckin' weird went down, I wasn't sure how eggs were gonna-

"Shit." Climbing to my feet, I remember a dead end in the forest having egg shells on the ground, meaning any chance to remove this was going to lead me back up there. Pulling my panties up, I cover the cage and shiver, seeing a slight bulge in the front and knowing I wasn't ready for action. Actually, how in the fuck was I suppose to lose my virginity now?!

I groan escaped me as my body tried to get hard as usual but the cage stops my boner from even forming, much less rising as usual. Instead there was just this slight movement at the front of my panties, as if the heart there decided now was the correct time to start beating. There was no expressing my arousal in the male sense now and the constant touch of imprisonment was sadly the closest I'd ever come to sex before and it was keeping me from actually getting laid!

Resisting the urge to scream and rage, to pull out all the useless clothing I'd gathered out of my bag and shred it all in open defiance of my bullshit prison sentence, I instead walk deeper into the dungeon, trying to calm down. A few turns and I was in new territory, still alone which was for the best as I was so aware of the cage, how it moved slightly as I walked, swaying slight and- Wait. It's not just the cage doing that, is it?

Stopping in what looks like a servant's room, at least that is what all the cleaning supplies suggest, I stand and find my posture has changed. My chest is pushed out more than I remember and my legs feel offset, not in their usual place. But how had I been walking if that was the case? I step forward and feel that my gait has changed, a natural lulling to my hips that were wider, they had to be!

"When?" I say but it could have been the dart that fired at my ass or the fairy or fuck, did there have to be a reason? Reaching back, I took hold of my ass and hissed, the heart on my panties trying to beat once more. There was more than the handfuls I was familiar with back there and the silk underwear only added to how good it felt, both to grab such a plush ass and to have mine taken a hold of...

Shaking back to reality, I growled at my situation, being turned on by this constant teasing squeeze about my dick. And having to dungeon crawl while dressed like a slut! God I hate this shirt! And I wish I had a skirt that fit better instead of showing off my ass so easily but at least it looked great back there.

Sighing, I rubbed my face, finding it difficult to see the bright side of having a great ass when the game seemed determined to plow it. 'At least the cage is keeping your real virginity safe.' That useless voice spoke up and I kick a sack in frustration, pausing as something rolled out. It was a container of lubricant, adding to my bad mood as I found that sex was still possible, I just had to follow the advice of my bow and shirt: Bend over and submit.

Just thinking that brought heat to my face but I picked up the lube and carried on, passing by a card table without interacting with it, my luck bad enough already without losing in some high stakes game. I mean, fuck! I already was doing just that!

Ahead I see a minotaur in a suspended cage, the creature appearing very pissed off and so I found another direction to go, not wanting any part of that. Stopping in a kitchen full of food I wasn't going to touch, I run down my most pressing concerns.

In a game all about sex, I was current trapped in a chastity cage and thus, couldn't get laid. In order to get it off I had to lay eggs, which was weird and gross but I didn't have much choice in the matter. And, the only egg related thing I'd seen was in the forest. So why was I blindly running around the dungeon instead of following my best lead to free my good ol' buddy and pal?

A few steps and I tripped another pink gas cloud trap while heading into a new room, flooding the floor with billowing clouds of... What? What was this stuff? It was triggered by a trap but what did it do?

I turn and observe, seeing swirling eddies that invited me to keep watching, to lean in and down, to come closer so that I may better see and understand. There were figures swimming, dancing, beckoning in that layer of pink, all blessed with curves of the sort I imagined while taking care of personal business. All were happy there, those nude figures that were gesturing for me to join them, one bending over to show off a posterior that was rounded and plush, so inviting I stepped forward towards her and tripped, falling to my knees and breathing in the mist.

Hands teased the bow in my hair, brushed up against my skirt, poked at my caged prick as I thought I heard a faint giggle but that girl who'd bent over for me, she wasn't here and my chest felt weird and-

Standing up in a hurry, I turned my head and felt my bow's tails tickle my neck as I found there was no one else in the room with me. And I knew my breasts had grown, now more fully formed even if they were still small. Not looking down, I left the room and tried to get my breathing under control, not grasping what had happened in there. What, just, what?!

"I just tripped balls, nothing more." I say, recalling a few recent big budget games that had drug fueled sequences and sure, that made sense with what just happened. That was the trap, an innocent fog that invited people in with false promises. "Like a fucked up mimic." Now slightly glad I had a shirt on, even if I hated this one, I put more distance between me and that fucking fog only to hit another wire and this one rewarded me with the usual dildo in the butt. I gasped, finding the shock fading faster but the feeling of being filled was growing familiar and right now; welcome thanks to this damn cage! While gathering my wits to jump free, I felt then looked down to see a clear liquid drool out of the opening of the cage and with that I used my quickened pulse to remove myself from the unfeeling dick.

Panting, I flipped off the trap as I really didn't need that so soon after the fog fucked with my head before realizing if I use the lube the next trap might be more enjoyable and I could probably... What? Get off? No, I was going to get this cage off then find someone to fuck! That was the goal! Doesn't matter if I'm dressed like a slut, I refuse to be treated like one!

Just... If I get up to the forest horny and distracted then I'm an easy target for the vines. Or what about that demon? Female demon who maybe could get this cage off me? "Probably in exchange for my soul." I say dourly but was unable to deny how horny the cage and traps were making me. I whimper as my overactive brain produces a scene with that tall, strapped on woman caressing my cage, whispering that she had all the dick required for the two of us and that I should bend over.

Shuddering, I try to function and keep moving towards my goals. But never before had need crippled me so badly! Even the most embarrassing boners had still been able to stretch out, express my lust and longing. Now, the most basic of male functions was lost to me and, as much as I didn't want to admit it, that fact was turning me on all the more.

In the next room I see a guard and some small, pitiful sound is made by me. I didn't want to get got by vines but I didn't want to give in to these demands but what was I suppose to do! A snap judgment is made, some part of me yielding to what needed to be done. Inserting the long nozzle of the lubricant in me, I squeeze and give a little yip at the cool flow before pulling the empty container out and tossing it aside.

I need to face the forest with the clear head and the guard can give that to me. I... need this. I want what the guard has, the real thing. No more of this fake shit flying up from the floor when I least expected it! Just me doing what needs to be done and besides, what does it matter if I enjoy it? It's just sex in a game about sex!

With a roiling of emotions that was threatening to rip me apart, I approached the guard with his rock star long dark hair, sword hanging from his belt and armor, not daring to believe I was about to do this. He greets me but I'm working up the nerve to actually say it, to invite someone to fuck me and a growing cramp plants itself in my balls, a problem I was unable to fix by myself.

"Like what you see?" I ask before swaying my wider hips, the mesh microskirt not covering my crotch but it moved with me even as I bit back a growl at having to debase myself just to obtain the clarity orgasm provided. Meanwhile, the guard seems entertained, reaching out to move my panties to the side, revealing my cage and while I assumed I'd die from shame, he only leers at me.

Turning around on legs that were threatening to dump me flat on my face, I brush my ass against his crotch, knowing what to do because I'd daydreamed of a chick doing the exact thing to me so many times before. The guard caresses the curve of my hip and I bite back a moan, not knowing how much I'd changed down there but it had to be too much, I didn't have a figure before this game, did I?

Still with my ass to his crotch, I slowly go to my knees and wordlessly offer myself to him, unable to speak due to humiliation. A familiar sting scratches across my left butt cheek and suddenly I knew a new tattoo had appeared on me, spelling out in cursive 'Just the Tip' upon my ass. Before that could sink in I feel the magic sealing my pink sissy bow and profane shirt to me lift, my bow rewarding me with renewed energy while the shirt simply frayed into nothing.

But something changed with the guard, his eyes hardening and dashing my dreams. "Your appearance is now thoroughly unacceptable and I must deliver an appropriate punishment."

"Oh come on! Please, don't make me beg!" I beg before the guard yanks me to my feet and marches me along, his hand unforgiving about my wrist as I'm all too aware of my chastity cage bobbing in the open air, my panties still pulled aside. We pass by the shop, the keeper of which doesn't see us thanks to his back being turned, and I'm deposited into the Stone Cell, a very generic medieval jail with a bench. Oh, and chains secured to the wall. Generic, yes. Terrifying, also yes.

"You are under arrest! Do not struggle." He commands in a deeper voice and I sigh, wanting to explain I hadn't intended to struggle at all, I just wanted him to fuck me!

"Look, if you have to punish me, please just fuck me instead?" I finally say as the guard closes the metal door behind him, the clatter it makes sounding all too final. Going down to my knees, I once more present my lubed ass to him as a blessing is bestowed to my pink sissy bow, rewarding me by once more giving me energy that I didn't need right now, I needed the guard to get the fucking hint and make with the sex!

And finally! He undoes his belt while walking towards me, allowing me to see his above average prick of the sort I used to have until he, too roughly, forces me face down into the floor while getting into position. He smacks my ass, getting a startled shout from me along with making things wobble slightly back there, another tell I'd been altered, changed. Then his hot length was between my cheeks as both of those big, strong hands take hold of my waist, pressing the garter belt's frills to my skin.

"Don't resist or else." He says before-

'Oh God...' is what I wanted to moan but "Unahhh~" is what comes out as the guard's dick slides easily into me, thanks to the lube or all those dildos I don't know or care. He's big and hot and doesn't waste any time, thrusting hard enough he knocks what little air I have out as he grabs both of my wrists and pins them behind my back before really going to town.

Each impact sends my caged prick swinging, unable to do anything but drip as I'm pounded, I'm being fucked! And it's good, the gasping sensation of having long, hard man meat inside me now paired with a person, the guard in control of my pleasure and he was going hard. One of his gloved hands was roaming my body, once more taking hold of where my hips widened as he thrust, obliterating all thought each time all of his length was pressed in.

A jarring thought occurred before being swept away; that my dick felt weird but I couldn't dwell on that, there was only the act of sex and my growing satisfaction, the promised end which I needed, I needed this as the guard got faster, getting me closer still, the cage holding me tight as my nipples stood tall on my bare and newly rounded chest.

The nameless guard's grip tightens on me and he grunts before slamming all he had into me once, twice, thrice and he holds me close, buried deep and I feel his dick twitch as a new sensation is given to me but I don't care about that, I'm so close-

He pulls out completely, leaving me ass up, empty, and so baffled I don't move until I hear a sound that can only be a snore.

What? He's done already?! Oh you useless FUCKER! Couldn't be man enough to get the job done piece of shit! Oh God I needed him to finish me off, I'm so horny I can barely think and this cage! This fucking cage!!! Wait! Waitwaitwait! There's that shopkeep nearby, dude's huge, he's got what I need always in stock and I start crawling there, not caring what's in my way. I pass through a room where the floor was fogged over but plow through without standing, I'm not sure I can stand and there is the tingle in my chest and more movement there as I crawl but that doesn't matter, only proving this cage wrong by having the most earth shattering, toe curling, hallelujah climax possible matters right now.

Emerging into clear air instead of that swirling, inviting and understanding pink, not sure if someone gave me an encouraging pat on the ass or not, I kept moving, barely able to think. I needed to get off, I was so horny it hurt, not my ass that was fine, it needed more attention actually but pain above my dick, in my balls, was deep and hateful. There was only one solution and I was close, hands on the cool stone as I crawled, freshly reamed ass in the air-

And I pause to shudder, shame combating how excruciatingly turned on I was for control. I was freshly fucked and trapped in chastity, still a virgin to the dominate side of sex while learning so much about the submissive side. My big dick had lost length without me being able to share it with someone, to have that sense of pride when I whipped it out for some special lady who surely would've been impressed. Now? I was crawling towards a naked man hoping he'd fuck me; a sissy in pink with an imprisoned virgin prick. But I needed it so very badly, to have an orgasm that useless bastard guard couldn't give me, that'd cure this horrible cramping pain above my (still soft despite how horny I was) dick.

Need wins out and I get moving and finally! I crawl into the shop, panting with urgency.

The shopkeeper watches me enter, obviously amused and my humiliation increases even though that should be impossible. I turn around, making it very clear what I want and inadvertently showing off the chastity cage that was driving me to act like a slut. Ass up and head down, I feel the silken touch of the sissy bow on the back of my neck, a small but welcome comfort as the shopkeep speaks:

"Holy shit, you are just begging to be fucked, aren't you! Well, I'm not going to hold back then!" He says while just standing there and I finally manage to reply.

"Yeah, I-I, please? Please, I need this..." I say, face burning at how humiliating this entire interaction has been. Before I could wallow any deeper in pity, my pink bow floods me with energy, a reassurance that this was the right thing to do because what kind of game rewards someone for playing it wrong?

The shopkeeper smirks at my request while approaching and I swear his smile widens as he notices the stupid thing that is stopping me from jerking off. "Don't worry, you'll get all I got!" He gives his impressive length a few strokes to wake it up fully, as if my exposed ass wasn't enough, and I find it's almost worse that he doesn't comment on my chastity device. As if its the most natural thing for someone like me to be wearing one.

He's bigger than the guard and the thrill I get at noticing that is beyond words, only granting me a surge of lust as the man, my man who was going to handle this issue of mine, got into place behind me.

I look over my shoulder as he takes hold of my hips, as if my body is built to be grabbed in that way and watch with utter longing as his dick which put mine to shame slides into me for so very long. His toned pubic region colliding with my ass was enough, that huge ideal of an erection now in me so very deep and I spasmed as pleasure lights up all my nerves, igniting my brain and instantly reducing it to ash and smoke. I cry out and shudder as my poor, still soft dick quivers in it's cage, swinging while the shopkeeper fucks me through my orgasm, more wasted white splattering out of the latex to the stone floor.