Dominant Warfare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she tried to logically analyze what it was about Steve, she could only come to several conclusions. He was ruggedly handsome, smart and he was a little bit heroic since he saved her. Mostly, she thought it was because she picked him. Either all of her dates during the last couple of years, were setups by her friends or business associates of her father. Steve was the first person in a long time that she had chosen.

Maybe it was because of that reason that he kept invading her thoughts. Maybe it was because she wanted to be a naughty girl and play with him. It could be because she trusted Steve with her mind and body, wanting him to treat her like the slut she could never be anywhere else. Maybe she saw in him someone who could forcefully pull every bit of desire from her heart and mind, forcing her to live in the moment.

She had always been the dominant one in a relationship, but that was far from what she wanted with Steve. From the very first tussle over who controlled their kiss she wanted to give herself to him. However, she would only give herself after he showed her that he was worthy. Oh God, she wanted him to be worthy. She wanted a man who would drive her wild and make her feel like a real, sexual woman. Deep in her gut she knew he was the man she had always waited for and once he earned it, she was ready to give herself to him.

She didn't want to be a beautiful lady tonight; she wanted to be a sexual animal, frantic for someone to train her. Steve's magic had already broken through her armor and she hoped he could be the one that tamed her. So every few hours she would find herself drifting into an erotic fantasy, would bring out her vibrators and tease herself thinking of Steve. She fantasized about his hands and lips on her skin. She dreamt of him pushing her beyond her safe boundaries and into previously unknown bliss.

She obeyed his rules however, and each time she came close to cumming she would force herself to pull vibrators away. Even before Steve arrived at the house, she ached to feel his lips. She daydreamed of his hands gently stroking her skin and his lips leaving a trail of goose bumps while they nibbled over her belly and breasts. By the time he finally arrived, April had been in an erotic Steve fever all day and a touch by him on the right place would have sent her into orbit.

As the car door opened and Steve stood to his full height, April's breath caught and her heart lurched in her chest. Just looking at him, her already aroused body throbbed instinctually. On the most basic level her body yearned to feel his touch and she wanted to be made to yield to him. Her logical mind fought a losing battle against these seemingly ingrained carnal feelings and she knew she was his for the taking. As she gazed hungrily out the window she breathlessly whispered, "What kind of magical power does he have over me? Whatever it is, I hope it never stops."

For a few moments April tried to regain control and be the queenly figure she had always been, but with one look at Steve, she was lost. Her strength had faded and all she really wanted was him to take her, anyway and anytime he wanted. She knew she was his for the taking, but part of her still wanted to fight him.

Steve gathered a gym bag from his car and slowly walked to the front door with his boots leaving a dusty trail behind him. His jeans fit snugly enough to show a tight muscled ass and a rather large lump in front of his pants. His light blue polo shirt was stretched tightly over his muscular chest and was warped out of shape trying to contain his meaty muscular arms. His face had a look of impassive interest and April could tell he was waiting to reserve judgment on whether she was worth his time. That look sent nervous tremors up her spine, because she wanted him ... she wanted him badly.

It was more than just want. It was a need and a hunger. She was used to getting everything she wanted, but he had already shaken her confidence. Last night she had thrown herself at him, standing virtually naked in front of him and begging him to take her. He turned her down and was the first person to ever deny her anything she asked for. He sent her home last night with her poise and self-assurance wrecked, but today he would be hers ... she hoped.

She ran to the door and flung it open before he could knock. She posed against the wide open door, desperately hoping that her look pleased him. She had tried on eight outfits before she settled on this one and his interested ogling said she did okay. As his eyes hotly caressed her, she felt her breath become labored. She was out of her depth. She had never had to work this hard for a man; as a matter of fact, she rarely had to work at all. Every man she ever dated had been desperate to be with her and for the first time she knew what that desperation felt like.

Her white frock was a wide open V-neck, raw silk blouse. It hung loosely from the outside of her shoulders and dipped to an open V that came together well below her breasts. The top had a single button well below her breasts and flared to an inverted V on the bottom with everything below her navel also on display. April had elected to wear some white short shorts that looked like a sexy bikini bottom and it barely covered her camel toe. While she was artfully covered, she was also seductively exposed.

Steve did recognize April's titillating sense of style. The insides of her breasts were mostly exposed to the nipple, advertising her tanned, buoyant breasts. Her belly, hips and legs were likewise bare and on display. Steve had to admit she had a killer body and she really knew how to dress to show it off. Yesterday's vest and loincloth had been pure sex, while today's frock was seduction. However, it was elegant and teasing in its simplicity.

As she posed in the doorway, her face was afloat in expectant beauty. She still had her haughty teasing look, but this time she seemed to be hoping for Steve's validation. In her eyes he could see her arrogance was gone and its place was an insecure girl desperately wanting to be loved. There were a myriad of emotions in her eyes and they were all on the surface. He could tell she wanted to please him and she was definitely doing that, but the real April was hidden behind her mask and her walls.

Her beautiful eyes were open and she let him see what she wanted, but not what she was. This was his challenge tonight. He needed to strip away her mask and break down her walls so he could see the real April. She had given him glimpses of what lay beyond the hidden walls behind her eyes and that's what he wanted to see. Somehow, tonight he needed to find the key to unlock her heart and shatter the walls that kept her away from the world.

It was then that he noticed her only piece of jewelry; a simple slave collar wrapped around her aristocratic neck. Steve slowly closed the distance between them and gently reached out caressing her cheek with the back of his fingers. He trailed his fingers down her cheek, her neck, over her shoulders then slowly down the edge of her frock. April's breathing became hard and labored as his fingers freely roamed over her exposed breast flesh. She felt her knees start to shake as his fingers freely took part in her offering.

His eyes also enjoyed her display, but there was hardness in them. His other hand set the gym bag inside the door and his hand snapped out grabbing the collar around her neck. He pulled her hard against his chest. April was stunned as she was pulled off her feet. His eyes were glaring at her as he growled, "Do you know what this is that you are wearing?"

His teasing fingers, powerful physique and now aggressive actions sent April into a confused turmoil. She was aroused and titillated while at the same time anxious and scared with breathless anticipation. Now his aggressive moves had electrified her body, while making her shiver with an unknown fear. She was petrified, stimulated, frightened and her whole body stirred with a mysterious thrill. As he challenged her she had never felt more alive than she did at this moment.

April took a deep breath to try to clear her mind, but the carnal excitement refused to budge. She opened and closed her mouth couple of times before she answered, "Yes, sir, it's a slave collar."

Steve picked her up as if she weighed nothing and carried her in the house. He kicked the door shut with his foot, when he set her on her feet. He pressed her against the wall. His eyes were still hard as he asked, "A slave collar is a mark of a master showing his ownership of his submissive. So if you are owned by a master, who do you belong too?"

April had bought this to show him that she was willing to be his for the evening. Only now was she beginning to realize that a slave collar was more than just a piece of jewelry. However, she still didn't understand his aggressive anger. After all, having given herself would be most men's greatest fantasy. Suddenly she felt very uncomfortable with her decision and looked down at the floor sheepishly. In a husky whisper, in what she hoped would be the right answer she said, "I bought this to show that I belong to you. I'm yours for the night."

Steve realized that April was trying to show him that she wanted him. All the things that he had said yesterday, she desperately craved and urgently needed. She thought the collar would show him that and he realized this as his anger abated, his hands loosening their tight grip around her collar.

In a soft, subservient whisper April ask, "Why are you angry that I wanted to show that you can have me for the night?"

Steve's hand on the collar let go and lifted her chin until her soft, questioning eyes were boring into his. His other hand went back to caress her soft silky skin, dipping underneath the frock to tease her breasts and nipples. He gently leaned in and kissed her lips softly then began to explain. "April, a slave collar is not anything that you can give. A collar must be earned by submission to one master and that master can only place it around a submissives neck. The collar is something a submissive strives for all their lives and it is the ultimate gift of love and devotion. Most of all it is a symbol of ownership by a dominant Master."

"Understand that when I came here today and saw a collar around your neck, that meant you are owned by another master. Therefore, I could not touch you and everything for the last few days had been a tease, because you were not free to let me touch you. I understand now why you did it, but take it off and remember only the master that you have devoted yourself too can put that on you."

As Steve spoke to her, April's eyes began filling with tears. She had done almost everything wrong and screwed up her one chance to live her fantasies. This was her one chance to have a real man take her and love her; to show her passion that she only dreamed of. She reached up and twisted the lock that opened the collar and took it off, handing it to him.

As he took the collar from her hand, she looked up at him with soft hopeful adoration in her eyes. April laid her cheek on his powerful chest, feeling the heat from his body and his muscles ripple beneath her. She could hear and feel his heart pounding beneath her face as she softly said, "Steve I am so sorry. Every time we met I screw up any chance we might have."

"I have been cocky, spoiled, arrogant and in general a bitch. All day I have been thinking about all the things you said last night and I want them. I don't know how to be the kind of person you want me to be, but I want to try. Since the first time I laid eyes on you I wanted your arms crushing me tight against your body. Can we sta ... Ooohhh?"

With April's head on his chest his hand held her there caressing her face and smoothing her hair. His other hand was still busy exploring her soft silky skin beneath her frock. Very quickly his hand was petting and fondling her breast. Her breast perfectly filled his large hand and he felt its firm weight snuggled against his palm. Now that her collar was off she was his for the taking and he didn't want to hear her apologies.

His thumb and forefinger crushed her nipple between them, rolling it back and forth, interrupting her excuses. His torturous nipple teasing resulted in electrifying thunderbolts of passion's pure fire ripping through her. Lightning went from her nipples straight to her womb, penetrating her body and clearing her mind of everything except his demanding fingers.

April didn't know what to make this. She had never felt anything strip all reason from her like this. It was a mixture of ripping pain, intense pleasure, gripping fear and blissful agony. Her mind was screaming for him to stop, but her heart and body would die if he did. At the same time she wanted to run away to hide or throw herself at his feet demanding more. She stayed pressed against his chest whimpering, her body quivering, afraid that if she moved he would stop.

She heard his deep bass voice rumbling in his chest, "I can tell that you have never had a real man in your life. Your spoiled, petulant behavior detracts from your strength. Like a sunrise you are beautiful, powerful, yet unstoppable and that is what makes you the magnificent creature that you are. Only a strong man would be up to the challenge of trying to wrench open your heart and see your soul laid bare."

"Now the collar is off, we are free to explore genuine trust and your body's true desire. I don't want your apology. I only want the gift of your submission, but we have a long journey before you're ready for that. By the end of the night you will understand trust and the brutal honesty that comes with it. Then and only then will you recognize the power of your surrender and the grandeur that two people can achieve together."

Steve's words barely penetrated the erotic haze that enveloped April's mind. The heat of his body, his manly scents, his rippling muscles, but mostly his damned incessant caresses fogged her mind with unusual feelings. No man had ever done this to her and while she loved the feelings, she was confused and felt like a schoolgirl being taught for the first time.

Steve's other hand held her chin and turned her face so their eyes locked together. She had a look of wonder on her face, like a child that had just discovered Christmas. However, there was also fear, confusion, hunger and desire. Her look told him that she wanted to give herself to him, but it was all new and she didn't know how. He thought he would help and said, "Tonight, I will make you mine as we tear down those walls around your heart. I will teach you how to feel and understand what your heart and body truly wants."

"I will hold you in lovingly in my arms and I will give you pleasure beyond your understanding. Whenever I want, I will take you and then fuck you ferociously. However, none of this happens until you open your heart, trust me and choose to immerse yourself in the pleasure I provide. I have a deep desire to know just how much your body can take. I want to see you exposed, bare and scared because you know you cannot resist. I need to see if you can humble yourself and release your control to passions fury."

"If this isn't what you want I can kiss you goodbye and walk right back out the door. I need you to tell me what you want."

With a cyclone of confusion swimming behind her eyes, he saw a sign of understanding as she answered, "Yes, please"

Steve looked at her and scowled as he said, "That is not an answer! You are to tell me what you want."

April blushed from her face down her chest. She looked in his eyes and quickly looked away. Looking down she whispered, "I want you." She glanced up to see the scowl still on his face and added, "I want you to do me."

Steve could see her good girl and bad girl personas wrestling as he added, "What does 'Do Me' mean?"

Her blush deepened to a fetching shade of crimson, before she tried to hide her face against his chest. Her fingernails dug into his arms as she pulled herself against his chest and hissed, "Fuuucckk Meeeee. Drive me wild and fuck me till I can't stand."

Steve wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight against his chest. He smiled as he kissed the top of her head then said, "Thank you for telling me what you want, Baby. Just so you know, you will be mine until the sun comes up tomorrow. You will be obedient and any spoiled, bratty behavior will be punished. Remember, at anytime if you want this to stop all you say is RED, then I will walk away and never see you again. Do you understand? Please repeat it back to me."

April looked up into his eyes and Steve could tell she was scared. She didn't look scared of him, but she looked scared that he would go away and not do all the things that he said he would. Her eyes were verging on tears as she repeated, "I will be yours until tomorrow and bad behavior will be punished. To stop I say RED."

April felt flush with both embarrassment and desire. She had no idea what to do or how to act. She was quivering on the inside and on the outside. She wished he would just shove her against the wall and fuck her until her legs collapsed. Whatever he wanted her to do, she would do, just as long as he didn't stop holding her.

Every time they had been together, April seemed totally mesmerized by him, and her armor didn't seem to work against him. She had always been an intelligent and driven woman, but all of that seemed to fade away in Steve's presence. She felt ashamed that with a glance or touch he seemed to strip her armor from her, as well as all of her logic. With him she felt a desperate longing and she couldn't understand where it came from. She only knew she liked it. She wanted much more and arched her back pressing her breast into his maddening caress.

Steve's hand finally abandoned his infuriating caresses and he stepped away from April. She looked up at him confused and frightened that she had somehow pushed him away. Steve saw the look in her eye and caressed her cheek with his fingers as he gently said, "Do you think we should go ahead and eat that dinner you promised?"

It took a few moments for Steve's words to sink in. She shook her head and jumped back in embarrassment. She had totally forgotten about being a good hostess. She cleared her throat and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot. I have a pot of chili, some barbecue, with beans and slaw already laid out. Would you like something to drink?"

Steve again put his hands on April shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. She felt herself falling deeply into his eyes again, but was glad he said, "Dos Equis Amber, if you have it."

She nodded her head, "Of course we do." She started to turn towards the kitchen, but Steve's arms held her fast.

Steve pulled her arms behind her and bound them at the wrists with his massive hand. It was romantic, sensual and controlling at the same time as they began to walk toward the kitchen. April thought it was actually very sensuous to be leading Steve with her arms being held behind her. Once they made it to the kitchen, Steve released her hands, but she did not move her hands.

April's entire day of teasing had left her charged up and turned on waiting for Steve. Her entire body was still vibrating from Steve's caresses. His spirited fingers left trails of erotic fire wherever they touched her skin. Her skin bristled, aching to feel his skin on hers. So as she walked in front of Steve her hips had an exaggerated swing, with her back and head twitching erotically. Her hands stayed clasp tightly behind her, still loving the feel of his masterful hands controlling her.

Steve ogled every roll of her hips and shimmy of her back as April slowly tiptoed to the oven. Her walk was very slow and erotic with her hips rolling seductively as she went. Her hands were clasp tightly behind her until she had to move them to get food out of the oven. He watched her every movement and he knew each one was for his benefit.