Dominant Warfare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April pulled two beers from the refrigerator and expertly popped the tops using the bottle opener attached to the cabinet. She slipped some hot pads over her hands and took two already prepared plates, wrapped in foil, out of the warming oven. The open kitchen flowed into the dining area and April carried the plates out to the formal dining table. She sat one plate at the head and other at the foot of the table. She pulled the foil off of each plate allowing a cloud of steam to billow toward the beamed ceiling.

Steve followed April carrying the beers, but frowned when he saw the formalized seating arrangement. Steve walked over to the plate with the smaller portion and picked up the placemat with everything still in place. He placed the dinner on the floor next to the chair at the head of the table. He set her beer in front of the placemat on the floor and then stood watching her as he sipped his beer.

April turned red with embarrassment. Surely, he didn't expect her to sit on the floor next to him like a dog. My God, she was April Hunt! He couldn't treat her like this! Her father owned half the county and this was her house; he couldn't treat her like this! She looked at him with questioning eyes, flushed with anger and humiliation.

Steve casually looked at her and in a harsh dominant tone said, "When I came in to your house you were wearing a slave collar. You told me you purchased it so you could be my slave for the night and even after you took it off you said, you still wanted to be my slave. My gorgeous April, all arrogance and conceit must be stripped from a slave before she can truly give of herself."

"You have a choice my love. You can sit on the floor and eat your dinner with me while we begin our time together, or we can sit at the table and I will leave when dinner is over." Steve walked over to April gently caressed her cheek while softly looking into her eyes soothing her anger. "To give yourself to someone is a truly selfless act, but when you do it, you always wind up receiving more than you give."

April felt his eyes pouring into her, searching for her soul. His tone was soothing while his fingers seemed to take away her humiliation. Again, she felt his masterful personality arousing her, dispelling her logic, because logic has no place in love. Deep inside she knew he was right. She could never love another until she trusted and opened her heart. However, she had no idea what lesson she was supposed to learn by sitting on the floor eating her dinner. She only knew she didn't want him to go away.

April had seen pictures on the internet and knew that a slave would kneel behind the food. Therefore, with her face still red with embarrassment she slowly sank to a kneeling position behind the placemat on the floor. Steve watched her with gladness in his heart, because he wanted to complete this journey with her. He knew how difficult that was for her, but she did it for him.

He squatted beside her and gently trailed his fingers down her cheek, her neck and across her shoulders. A slow, sensual and erotic caress sent goosebumps all over her skin. His fingers did not stop there as they traveled over her chest and down to the exposed hillocks of her breasts. His fingers lingered, dancing over her breasts, teasing until her breaths came in heavy excited gasps. Only then did he undo the singular button of her frock and let it hang open exposing her heavy swollen breasts. Her hard pretentious nipples sat up and begged for attention only to be denied as Steve stood and slipped her frock off her shoulders.

April felt Steve's eyes caressing her breasts as he stripped her top from her and the blistering passion made it hard to breathe. April had gone from angry and embarrassed, to compliant, to rattled and impassioned, all in under 30 seconds. Now she was kneeling next to Steve, topless, panting excitedly, yearning to feel his hands on her skin again. He had done it to her again, taken her desires and twisted them into knots, until her only reprieve was surrendering to him.

April desperately needed Steve to fuck her and end this wonderful torture. Since last night, when her seduction failed, her body had been gripped with steamy anguish. All she could think about was Steve's hands and lips teasing her until she exploded in a magnificent shower of fireworks. For most of the day she dreamt of him taking her, however and whenever he wanted. It had come to this and kneeling topless in front of him she was almost insane with desire.

Steve looked at her beautiful form kneeling next to his chair and he couldn't help being proud. She was a beautiful and strong-willed woman, with the courage of a warrior. Her open expressive eyes made her look almost elf-like in her graceful and delicate beauty. However, her innocent softness made her look more like an angel. He watched her hard passionate breaths heave her full supple breasts from side to side in a viciously tempting show. He watched the muscles in her arms, legs and belly squirm and ripple trying to contain her inner fire

Steve squatted behind her back and almost reverently, he gathered her long hair letting it cascade down her back. He trailed the back of his fingers over her shoulders and down her sides, watching goose bumps erupt in their wake. His fingers freely roamed over her soft silky skin, discovering places that made her gasp and others that made her moan erotically.

April had lost the ability to think rationally as his fingers continued their soft erotic torture. Finally, she couldn't take any more and twisted her body so that she could kiss Steve, inciting him to take her. However, before her lips could close on his, he had backed away and he was standing with a scowl on his face. He never said a word, but the message was clear. He is in charge and he will determine the course of this night.

She stared at his hard, rugged, determined body, and his demanding look only stoked the fire inside her. Here was a man she couldn't bargain with, he wouldn't fall for tricks or her prideful lies. He would take her when and where he wanted, but only after she had given herself to him. He was strong, powerful and determined, yet at the same time he was gentle, insightful and deeply passionate. She could only follow his lead, but in her gut she knew this would be a night like no other.

As she returned to her kneeling position he once again knelt behind her and began running his hands across her skin. He was determined to begin finding her secrets with his hands trailing erotic fire wherever they went. Finally, his arms wrapped around her as his hands were filled with her breasts. He tenderly hefted her breasts feeling their full, firm weight in his hands. His fingers gently caressed her breast flesh with his thumb and forefinger rolling her nipples. Instinctively, April arched her back in a primal plea for more. Her frenzied whimpers turned to moans of need as his fingers answered her plea for more.

April felt Steve's hot breath travel up her neck until it reached her ear, "You will find that sometimes not being in control frees you to feel the world around you. When you release the prideful bridle that harnesses you, your heart can finally feel intensely and love fiercely. With your mind finally free, your body's passion will at last blossom like a seedling reaching for the sun."

Steve nibbled back down her neck with his lips feeling the pounding of her heart through her distended veins. He raked his teeth down her neck and sucked her swollen veins into his mouth. April gasped a whimpering scream as his mouth and fingers joined in creating incendiary tremors deep in her core. Just as suddenly, his fingers and lips were gone.

April's eyes were glazed over as her body barreled towards an unstoppable finish. Joyfully, her climactic goal was finally in sight when everything stopped, "NO, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OFF THIS! FINISH ME PLEASE!"

Steve looked at April with a frown, but April missed the look on his face. She jumped up from her knees and stood shifting from one foot to the other adding stimulation to her already throbbing clit and nipples. Steve couldn't let this lesson go to waste so he sat in one of the chairs and jerked April off her feet draping her over his lap. He yanked down the zipper and after several forceful tugs succeeded in ripping off her short shorts. She had nothing underneath and her delectable firm, muscled ass was exposed to his ravenous gaze.

April was screaming, wriggling and pounding with her fists trying to get away. With one hand, Steve held her firmly on his lap and with his other hand, he proceeded to rain hard swats on her unprotected tush. Nothing was protecting her modesty or her skin and as she fought him, the rippling muscles of her back knotted showing her athletic form. Very quickly, overlapping red handprints began appearing on both cheeks of her luscious ass. Her hips twisted as she fought him, but Steve thought his red handprints on her squirming ass cheeks were dramatically sexy.

April was startled when he pulled her over on his lap, then again when ripped off her shorts and began to rain hard whacks on her ass cheeks. He spanked her hard and she yelped as her ass quickly turned cherry red. She was humiliated, embarrassed and fought hard to get away, trying to maintain her dignity. She stubbornly refused to let her tears fall, beg for mercy or cry out with the pain she was feeling.

April had never had anyone manhandle her like this. She realized the power and strength he had, while at the same time she felt powerless to stop him. Inside she felt a primitive mating ritual. He was claiming his woman, while she fought him and made him earn her compliance. Part of her twisted to get away, but another part of her squirming was evidence that she craved his dominance of her. His primal manhandling of her had her insides hotter than a firecracker.

He told her that he was going to punish her for any misbehavior. She hadn't imagined it would be something like this. For a moment, she felt like a little girl bent over her father's knee, but there's something much more erotic here. He was spanking her hard and there was fiery pain, but her thoughts slowed as her senses heightened. After the first four swats, he stopped and lovingly caressed the skin of her glowing ass cheeks.

His caresses were loving and respectful and became very sensual. From harsh pain to loving caresses turned off her mind like a switch and she could only feel. Then he began the spanking again with hard swats first on one cheek then the other. Tears began to fall and April began to moan, as her whole world seemed to revolve around that hand smacking her tush. The pain was sharp and intense with each swat and seemed to reverberate through her body. In the midst of all the painful humiliation a sudden reversal occurred. Suddenly her mind clouded over and each swat felt deliciously, but painfully erotic.

Her unfettered breasts were swinging wildly with each blow. Her turgid nipples were sending jolts of erotic fire throughout her body as they continuously scrapped against his jeans. The pain, the shame, the exposure and her desperately needy pussy all served to make her squirm in his lap. With pain and pleasure comingling, with her writhing on his lap she was hoping to gain the release she hungered after.

Steve saw her erotic squirming and could see it for what it was ... delirious desire. He wrapped the arm that was pinning her, around her waist and underneath her. His hand slid down her belly till it was nestled between her thighs. Steve cuddled her clit between two of his fingers and wiggled them back and forth. Then he repositioned one of his knees underneath her clit. Now April was squirming harder in his lap. Was it pain or pleasure? It was both, complementing each other, giving her feelings that pushed her way past anything she had ever felt. The next swat on her tush was hard and her hips automatically recoiled trying to get away from the pain.

When she flinched from his swat, her clit smashed onto his knee creating a delicious erotic explosion that reverberated through her body. For April everything got better and worse at the same time. Each swat on her ass sent a high voltage jolt that went straight through her throbbing clit, spreading ecstasy throughout her body. The pain in her ass resulted in explosions of pleasure throughout her body and it was very confusing. Her scream of pain came out sounding like a scream of pleasure. She released her stubborn struggle, accepting his control and discipline. Pain and pleasure merged into blasts of utopian ecstasy.

Pain ... Pleasure ... Pain ... Pleasure ... Pleain ... Pasure. She felt like her head was going to explode and every swat on her ass also blasted through her clit, sent showers of sparks through her mind and wriggling body. The intensity had her gasping for breath and all the fight left her as Steve took the control of her body away from her. She had fought him, but he had shown her feelings, caring and emotions that sent her soaring. Her screams of pain turned into confused screams of pleasure and pain.

"Oh please, Steve, I'll be good, oh God, I'm going to explode ... cum ... Oh God ... please Master, Please."

Steve gave her two more swats and he watched knowingly as her clit smashed into his knee and she shattered explosively, contorting in blissful agony on his lap. Watching April tremble and quiver as her cum ripped through her body. He stared at her unrestrained body as she tried to regain control. She had never felt this before and reveled in these feelings, never wanting them to stop.

For Steve, her uninhibited passion rippling through her body was very erotic. He nudged her legs apart, gave her swats directly on her pussy, with his knee crushing her clit and she exploded again. This time her belly knotted and her legs quivered and shook uncontrollably as she gave in to the elation.

April's first orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt. It was glorious, explosive and frightening, but she loved the release of her frustrations. When the second cum hit her, it was an out of body eruption. Her mind was overwhelmed and she felt her head explode and her heart stop beating. She felt like she was never going to survive and knew why an orgasm is called a little death,

Steve watched her carefully as she struggled to catch a breath and when he was sure she had recovered, he gave her multiple swats directly on her clit. April exploded into her most massive orgasm yet, and he kept swatting her clit, keeping her cumming. She acted as though a high voltage wire had touched her, with convulsions that almost threw her off his lap. She screamed like a banshee as she totally lost control of her entire body.

April squirmed, writhed, and wiggled as the most unbelievable thing happened. A warrior had conquered the queen and only when she gave up control did the most incredible things happen. Her mind was dazed and all she could do was revel in the bliss he had given her. She knew she wanted to give herself to him, let him do whatever he wanted to her and celebrate the passionate results.

Pain combined with pleasure gave her the most incredible orgasms of her life, but she knew there was more than just physical. She had yearned for a lover who knew exactly what she wanted, without her even knowing herself. From the very first kiss Steve had known her and now she had a man she could trust with her body, mind and heart.

She had been manhandled and made to lie in a man's lap, while he spanked her. Her inhibitions had been well and duly shattered by a strong man's hand on her tush. The pain was excruciating, but then it turned into crushing pleasure that ripped all thoughts from her except the bliss. Next, she had the most body numbing orgasm she had ever felt, followed by another even more intense. The rapture was so intense she couldn't think or breathe.

When she finally caught her breath, he spanked her clit and the massive orgasm exploded in her head like a shower of rockets and sparks. As the finale ripped her existence apart, she felt like her mind was in the middle of the supernova. She had no idea if it had been one extremely long orgasm or several strung together, but it didn't matter because she was changed forever. Her body convulsed in a bone-cracking seizure of unworldly euphoria. For several moments, her world disappeared, and she was being buffeted by waves of ecstasy. She didn't know how she could live through this, but then she thought she saw heaven and Steve held out his hand.

He showed her pain and pleasure beyond her understanding. They blasted into space together with exploding stars all around them and he showed her heaven. Finally, he brought her safely home cuddled contentedly in his arms. In those moments, her life changed. He had taken control of her mind and body and showed her the ecstasy of giving your heart to someone else. This was where she wanted to be, loved by someone unequivocally and without limits.

The beauty of his firm tutelage had sent her places she had only dreamed of. The eye-opening and agonizing rapture was beyond her comprehension. She remembered reading about things like this in her romance novels, but never in her wildest imagination did it feel like this. As she came back to earth, her mind was blissfully numbed with her whole body tingling and aching at the same time.

In the span of a few heartbeats April knew what orgasms were supposed to feel like and it was like nothing she had ever felt before. She knew what it was like to have a real man hold you in his arms and take you to heaven on an ecstasy rocket. She knew what it was like to give up the control of your mind and body, letting that vulnerability lead to unbelievable and previously unknown ecstasy.

April also discovered how dangerous this power could be. Your heart and soul are totally exposed and you are defenseless. She had shown her most vulnerable self to him and intimately unveiled her deepest fears. She knew she could only give this power to a man she trusted completely. The wrong man could have crushed her spirit and torn her heart asunder. Steve had graciously and masterfully treasured her gift, allowing her desire to fight through and thaw her frozen passion.

Steve gently caressed her strawberry red ass feeling the heat coming from her skin. He wished he had some lotion, but for now, he softly tended to her. Steve gently soothed her inflamed ass and body, with reverent caresses. He was letting her know she was loved tenderly and cherished royally.

He wasn't sure when it happened, but somewhere in the middle of the spanking, the spoiled little girl turned into a deeply passionate woman. He had assumed that it would take all night for him to have a glimpse of the sultry, wanton woman that he knew lived inside this gorgeous shell. She had opened herself to him almost immediately, trusting him to take care of her vulnerable heart. Still it was only the beginning.

As he caressed her sensuously muscled back, down to her inflamed ass he realized something very special was happening here. Her spoiled, petulant persona is just a thin veneer that was easily stripped away if you don't allow her to hide behind her walls. As his hands feasted upon her form, he recognized her hidden pain and fears. However, as she yielded to him he could feel her empowerment grow and she seemed to appreciate his dominance, complementing her strength.

He turned her over, sat her up in his lap and it was then that April saw the only man that ever spanked her, ever made her cum, and cum, and cum. She had cum three times and he owned them all, just like the unquenchable desire deep inside her belonged to him. The hunger and the ache inside her as well as the redness of her ass were all his doing. Her face flushed red with embarrassment, nirvana and humiliation before she hid her face in his shoulder.