Dominant Warfare Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was having none of that and turned her face to look at him. The depth of his gaze left her breathless and it was as though he could look directly into her soul. Despite the deep meaningful emotions passing through their eyes, right now she needed to feel his hands on her skin.

All at once she felt humbled, loved, jubilation, contentment and subjugation. There was one other thing she felt as his beefy arms held her tight: safe and protected. As his eyes melted hers, she realized she had never felt that before. With her father she felt physically protected, but that was different from feeling emotionally and spiritually safe. While Steve spanked her, she never felt unsafe or powerless, but helpless, yes, and even free, but never in danger.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she realized just how special this moment was and how special their bond was. He was her lover, her teacher, her guide and mentor. She had much to learn about being a real woman, a friend and how to really live while devoting herself to others. As she looked at him reverently she whispered, "Thank you ... Master! Can you stay and teach me more?"

Steve adoringly caressed her face with his hands letting his fingers trail down her spectacularly naked body. His eyes never left hers as he softly said, "April, there are many that will think your body is one of the most beautiful they have ever seen. I am one of those, because you're form that houses the real April and she is a beautiful person. Most others are turned off by your spoiled and self-centered façade, but I know it to be just a disguise."

"I sense a beauty inside that has been aching to get out, a passionate, giving woman that desperately craves love. You are beautiful because of the way you challenge me and the sparkle in your eyes when you're passionate about something. You're beautiful because of the way you make others smile, even if you're sad. You're beautiful deep down in your soul and not for something as fleeting as your looks. I see things in you that make me want to spend time with you. So yes, I will be your guide for as long as I can or until you no longer need me."

April wrapped her arms around Steve's neck and buried her face in the crook of his neck. Steve felt her shoulders begin to shake and tears wet his shirt. He pulled her tighter into his chest and began to stroke her back knowingly. He gently kissed her head and shushed her tears. Then he heard her murmuring into his chest, "Thank you, Steve, for teaching me, for loving me and thank you God for bringing him to me."

Steve felt his heart swell as he listened to her. It confirmed his previous observation; there is an incredible woman underneath all that bravado. Her defenses are strong and her walls are high. If he could get through all of that and find the real April, it will be worth it. He pulled his head back and looked into her watery eyes and asked, "Do you now understand what it means to give yourself completely to someone?"

April gazed devotedly into Steve's eyes and a little smile came to her face as she said, "I am beginning to. I know I have lots to learn, but I have a generous teacher. I hope my next lesson is just as gratifying." April reached to kiss him on the cheek and added hopefully, "Are we ready for another lesson?"

Steve stood from his chair holding her lightly in his arms. He set her gently on her feet and gently whispered, "We have all night my love and you have many more lessons to learn. For now, our dinner is getting cold and you need your fuel for the rest of the night. So eat your dinner!"

April gave him a saucy little smile as she dropped to her knees in front of her food. As she settled back with her butt on her heels, she hissed as her hot painful ass cheeks met her cold feet.

Steve grinned as he sat back in the chair. He glanced at April and he could tell something had already changed in her. Her body was flush and her face was glowing; she looked positively radiant. "While we eat tell me about your life, especially your sex life."

April sat waiting for Steve to take the first bite of food and when he did she dug in, taking a mouth full of the delicious smoky beef. She washed the beef down with a swig of beer and in between bites gave him her life story.

"I was born in the main house on the ranch on October 23. I've always lived in or around Alpine and the ranch. My mother taught me how to dress, walk and talk like a lady. She entered me in several beauty contests for young girls and I won most of them. She was killed by a drunk driver when I was 10. I kept up the beauty pageants as my way of honoring my mother's wishes. The fact that I won most of them also encouraged me to continue."

"Over the years, I won Miss Teen Texas and runner-up on Miss Teen USA. I was the homecoming queen twice in high school and the same at Sol Ross University. I was Miss Texas twice and in the final five on Miss USA. I was also valedictorian in high school, salutatorian in college and I'm set to graduate pre- med school magna cum laude in two months."

"If I hadn't been homecoming queen and somebody hadn't been elected king I would've gone to all of my Proms alone. I never had anyone brave enough to ask me out on a date in high school."

Steve looked at her in shock, "Really? No one ever ask you out on a date?"

April looked sad and wistfully said, "There was one boy who said he was going to, but then he chickened out at the last minute. Everyone always assumes that because you're beautiful and popular you always have dates. Boys in high school fear rejection, so they just don't bother to ask and just assume that you have a date.

"I only have two friends that really accept me for who I am and everyone else is only there because of the money and power my family has. Because we were, all alone my father has always been very protective and combined with my brains and beauty queen status meant that I rarely had a date. All the boys were too intimidated either by my beauty queen standing or by my father, to ask me out. I never lost my virginity until I was in college and even then he was so daunted he lasted less than a minute."

"Until you made me cum I had never had a man give me any kind of an orgasm, or even come close to one. The only orgasms I've ever had were by myself and I used to think they were good and satisfying. Now I know better. I've only had two other lovers and they were just as bad as the first. The second was to secure a business contract for my father. I did it for him, but he had no idea what I was doing. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever done and I will never do that again. Calling him a lover is to denigrate the term lover."

"Tell me about your fantasies? Do you dream of a Dominant / Submissive relationship?"

April blushed almost the same shade as her blistered ass. She looked sheepish as she whispered, "I dream of making love in public like in a movie theater. Maybe on a dance floor and once I dreamed of being tied up and molested on a Mardi Gras float while everyone watched. Other than that I just want someone that will love and respect me like it is in the romance novels."

Steve noted that April did not orally answer the Dominant / Submissive question. However, her blush said volumes and it confirmed all his suspicions. She wanted someone to love her, drive her wild and take control of her. He looked at her sternly and said, "April, you didn't answer the question. I need you to be truthful and always answer my questions. I want you to tell me all your fantasies, desires and needs. Without truth, our relationship cannot reach the glorious passion it could be."

April starred at Steve realizing this is way more than sex. This is a bond that can free her to really live and trust someone with her most intimate secrets. She cleared her throat and softly responded, "I understand, but I have had to protect myself all my life." She cleared her throat again, blushed, looked down at her legs and continued, "Yes, I dream of a strong man that will cherish me, but also make me submit to him."

"I have dreams of being a captured princess and made to serve my captor. I have dreams of being a slave girl in a harem. I dream of seducing the Sultan with an erotic strip tease and at the end he just takes me anyway he wants. Yes, Steve, a strong, dominant man is one of my fantasies."

Steve's thoughts were confirmed by her confession. She is an incredible woman that pines for a strong partner to compliment her strength. He again tilted her face to look at him and ask, "Did you like being spanked and forced to cum?"

Her blush deepened and she tried to look down, but Steve held her face so he could look into her eyes. April knew he was looking deep inside her and he could tell if she lied. It was humiliating to admit it, but oh God yes she loved it. In a barely audible whisper she said, "Yes, I did,"

April seemed very subdued talking about her lack friends or a love life. She slowly took several more bites of food and a long draw on her beer, finishing off her dinner. Steve watched her closely as the silence stretched on and he knew she was feeling the loneliness of her life right now. He could tell she wanted many friends and she wanted to be liked. It hurt her to have normal people afraid of her family's power.

Steve looked at her and asked her the question he had been aching to ask since he met her, "April, how did you wind up on the road the night that I found you?"

April looked at him with confusion in her eyes and said, "I really have no idea. It was Friday and I was at the "Bend," sorry that's what we call the Buffalo Bend Saloon. It was time to go home and I was walking out to my car alone when somebody wrapped their arms around me and put something over my face. I blacked out and the next thing I know I'm in the hospital. I don't even remember you finding me."

Steve looked puzzled and confused as well, "Do you have any idea who did this or why?"

"I really don't. I assume that it had something to do with my father, because I can't think of anything I would've done to cause this. They never ask for a ransom or even contacted my father, so I have no idea."

When April spoke of her father, there seemed to be some obvious pain deep inside her. After all, she had no say in who her father was, what he owned and what he did. She also had no say in her beauty she received from her mother and father. People just couldn't seem to get past all of that noise that surrounded her to see who she really was. There were times when she felt like a prisoner of her father, her own beauty and everything around her.

Steve saw her eyes glistening as the tears began to fill her eyes. He moved around in his chair so he could look directly at her and put his fingers under her chin lifting her eyes up to his. Her eyes told him that right now she needed his arms around her, so he motioned for her to come and sit in his lap. She eagerly rose from her knees and curled in his lap like a kitten eager to be petted. He wrapped his arms around her pulling tight against his chest, and in a loving voice began to speak.

"At times, you will feel too smart, too rich, too beautiful, too strong, or sexy and you will be tempted to be less of a woman to make it easier for those around you. The problem is never that you're too much of something; it's that your man is not strong enough to glorify your brilliance. So be the strong queen that is willing to fight by the side of her man, not a princess in distress."

April heard his words and knew what he said was true, but it was hard to always be alone. She didn't have anyone to confide in and no one would understand how a rich beautiful woman could be alone. Everyone around her was only there to get something and she could never let her guard down. Even with her best friend Tara, she had to watch what she said and did.

The man holding her safely in his arms right now was the closest thing she had to a confidant and she had only known him for two days. Still she felt a safe freedom in his arms and she knew he was only there for her. She snuggled deeper into his chest and in return she felt his massive arms squeezing her securely.