Dominant Warfare Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trust was something she didn't give away easily, but Steve has earned it time and again. Others had fooled her before, but now she knew she belonged to him. Her heart grew and ached in her chest ... unbelievably, he loved her, too. Her eyes started to cloud up as she mewled, "Yo...You're going to protect me?"

His look softened as he looked at her lovingly. He held her face in his hand as his voice rumbled, "By now you should know I'm not like everyone else. The gift of your heart and submission is something I will always honor and cherish. I never lie and everything I have told you is true. You belong to me now and I always take care of what is mine."

April's face lit up with joy and tears overflowed her eyes as she jumped into his arms, raining kisses all over his face. She felt like her heart was going to explode in her chest with all the love and happiness. He was someone that would truly never hurt her, physically, emotionally or mentally.

Steve peeled her off him and growled, "Baby, I have to go check out the woods. If there is someone out there I don't want them to get away with photos of you."

April nodded her head as she sat back on the bed watching him. He was like a Boy Scout, a devil, a magician, a conqueror, an overlord and Don Juan all rolled into one. She didn't know how he came into her life, but she was never going to let him go. Whatever he wanted her to be, she would be.

If he wanted her to be his slave, she would kneel at his feet. If he wanted a friend and companion, she would sit in his lap as they watched movies. If he wanted a toy to play with, she would become his fantasy incarnate. He had her and she was his. Whatever he needed, she would be, because she finally found a man she could love, trust and someone that brought passion and clarity to her life.

Steve put on his jeans, shirt and jacket, then sliding his feet into his boots. Now he had to go find out what the flash was and if it's a person with a camera, all of their pictures will be destroyed. He turned and looked back at April and his heart stopped in mid beat. Her eyes were looking at him in awe like he was a hero. She was so trusting and at this moment so stunningly beautiful with her eyes revealing the love in her heart.

With the covers puddled around her waist, she was simply enchanting. From her tiny belly over her spectacular breasts to her shoulders, his faint marks still covered her skin. However, her face devastated his heart. Her face was innocent beauty with her big round luminous eyes dominating her face. Her eyes trusted him to take care of the gift of her loving heart, but there was fear that she wouldn't ever see him again.

With the morning sun behind her, she was shrouded in soft shadows. It was everything Steve could do not to run and cradle her in his arms. Her soft beckoning eyes pulled him and he knew that if he didn't leave soon he never would. With emotion thick in his voice he said, "I'll be back as soon as I can." With that, he turned running down the stairs.

She watched him go with a mixture of pride and trepidation. All her life she dreamed of a love like this and she was afraid it would suddenly be yanked away now that she had it. She was proud that her love was rushing to slay any potential dragons. She felt like a queen with her knight bravely rushing out to confront any threat. Mostly, she just wanted his strong arms holding her again, so she can feel loved, safe and secure.