Dominated

Story Info
Ophelia's punishment and her addiction become the same thing.
1.6k words
3.97
25.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscles in her thighs trembled, the skin of them soaked with running sweat... and cum. Ophelia was slumped against the headboard, head pressed back, panting loudly and legs shaking in spite of the fact she could not move.

Oh god, she was going to cum again. How was it even possible? Maybe it had something to do with the fact that her Daddy, the dark master that controlled her life behind the scenes, knew exactly what twisted ways she loved to be used and played with. She closed her eyes and began to shudder.

Daddy had demanded she come to him and be his toy, a demand she could not say no to, literally. He'd left her in this hotel room cuffed to the bed with a toy in her pussy. She couldn't tell how long he'd gone or how many times she'd cum. But it was about to be one more time.

Ophelia bit her lip. She was a quivering mess, desperate for Daddy's return. Hot and nerves pounding, she writhed against the headboard, wishing she was about to cum on the real thing.

"Daddy," she whispered, pleasure beginning to take her, words lost in the start of a whimper. Ophelia's moans as she peaked did not mask the sound of the door opening, and through bleary eyes that streamed mascara and tears, she saw Daddy had come in at last.

Smirking, he locked the door behind himself. He held a large plastic bag, which he set on the table.

"Daddy, please let me free," Ophelia whispered, legs shaking uncontrollably.

The look in his blue eyes was dark and playful and she could see that was not what he had in mind. Daddy shed his shirt casually, kicking off his shoes. He turned from her, rummaging in the bag. From inside, he withdrew a smaller bag, which he ripped open and shook the contents of onto his palm.

They were clothespins. Another dip in the bag produced lengths of red silk cord.

Ophelia moaned without meaning to, spent form feeling new arousal, knowing what they were for. Daddy peeled his socks off and unbuttoned his jeans, she could see the bulge in the denim that awaited her. Ophelia bit her lip. Another climax was going to take her and she let it, loving the lust and darkness in his eyes it brought out.

"Oh god... Daddy..." The peak she rode was intense, shaking her hard as she came down. She slumped over, panting. The stimulation was suddenly becoming too much again.

"Please, Daddy," she looked up pleading into his face.

He tossed the clothespins and cords on the bedside table before uncuffing her. She must have showed relief on her face because Daddy chuckled.

"Oh no," he said, grabbing her suddenly by the thighs and yanking her further down the bed. She splayed faceup.

Ophelia could feel the hardness of his cock as he pinned her flat. One by one, he tied her limbs down to the bedposts, stretching her out for him.

She lay there exposed, still helplessly impaled with the unceasing machine's vibrations. Daddy reached between her streaming, trembling legs and with another barely audible laugh, turned up the vibrator to maximum.

Ophelia screamed, arching her back and trying to struggle in the tightness of her bonds. There was nothing she could do to escape her Daddy's punishment. She was lost in a sea of the most intense ecstasy she'd ever felt at the sensation of being so used.

Her eyes must have been closed because Daddy bent low to her suddenly, clipping the pins to her nipples. The sharpness of the new pain made her eyes snap open. Her Daddy's face filled her vision and he kissed her again, hungry and demanding, pulling away just as quickly.

Her words were reduced to squeals and cries of pleasurable nothingness.

Daddy grabbed the flogger and struck her against the thigh, then the other in succession. He repeated the motion several times, seeming to feed on and revel in her every moan and twitch.

"Tell me whose pussy this is."

Daddy's flogger struck her in the stomach, the legs, and square in the clit.

Ophelia was cumming, cumming from the vibe again, her hoarse voice a pitched scream as she answered.

"This is your pussy, Daddy! Yours!"

"Good girl," he answered at last.

He turned off the vibe, and slid it from between her shivering legs. Ophelia's breaths came at almost a sob. She closed her eyes, ribcage echoing with the force of her heart. In the darkness of her closed lids, she felt the rough fingertips touch her swollen, sensitive lips.

"My little whore, have you been punished sufficiently?"

"Yes Daddy," she whispered.

CRACK. The flogger struck her left thigh. The movement transferred up her body slightly, jiggling the pins on her nipples. She whimpered a little.

"I think you have, for now. Do you like the treats I bought you?"

CRACK. Her right thigh. Another whimper, and new heat somehow creeping between her tired legs.

"Yes Daddy," Ophelia groaned.

This time he struck high, across ribcage and stomach, catching her breasts. She let out a sharp moan, loving the pain and the way it spiked.

Daddy struck her across the other side, watching her writhe and cry with naked hunger in his eyes. He opened the fly of his jeans some more and let them drop from him.

His cock was steel-hard, and already she could see precum dripping from the swollen tip. The sight of his thick member made her moan again, wanting Daddy's length to be inside her.

He struck her again, this time across the breasts. Ophelia cried loudly, but the heat between her legs was beginning to pulse.

The fire of the flogger's strokes and the hot pierce of the moving clothespins were driving her wild. She had never felt this alive, twisted as that idea was, and the thought of it drove her even further.

Daddy threw the flogger onto the bed next to her and slid down between her legs, striped bright red and purple with the marks of the flogger. He gently kissed one of the marks above her knee. The flesh was wet there with a mixture of running sweat and her own cum.

"My gushing slut looks so delicious," Daddy murmured, licking a line of moisture up her thigh. Her leg quivered from the touch and Ophelia let out a pleasured sigh. "Daddy has to taste his girl."

He kissed up her leg, licking clean the slick wetness there. The raw nerves of her body danced beneath the delicate attentions after being used so thoroughly. Ophelia was almost shaking by the time his lips had reached the apex. She could feel his hot breath, teasingly close.

Daddy slowly ran just the top of his tongue up the center of her slit, licking up the soaking wetness there. When he reached her clit, she jerked slightly.

"Now, now," Daddy laughed quietly her, "I'm just getting started."

With that, he began to swirl his tongue around her clit, not touching it again, but teasing her with its proximity. She moaned in frustration but it was soon lost when he plunged his tongue directly into her center, assaulting the tender flesh and making her cry out again.

His hands curled around her thighs, gripping her tightly in spite of the fact she could not move. She gasped and sobbed for breath as she neared the edge, incoherent noises spilling from her mouth.

Up and down, in and out, probing her with his skilled, hot mouth until she thrashed beneath him.

Yet he did not stop. Daddy sucked her clit suddenly into his mouth, bringing a genuine scream from her, one of pure pleasure. Ophelia felt shattered as she came again and again, the flicking of Daddy's tongue driving her over that peak mercilessly.

"Daddy, please stop!" she screamed, "Please I can't cum anymore -"

Before she could finish her plea, Daddy was there. The length of his toned body pressed against her trembling, helpless form. He drove into her without a word, his iron cock impaling her in one smooth motion.

Daddy gripped her by the throat and slammed into her, bruising her pale flesh with the force of his hammering hips. Being this used and dominated by him turned her on beyond her wildest imaginings.

Ophelia could not help but cum again, splayed out and forced to take her Daddy's dick. She gushed hot and wet, arching her back in her restraints as she climaxed. Soon her cries had turned to pleas for more.

"Please Daddy, please fuck me harder!" Ophelia moaned, thrusting back against him with each hammering blow.

A wild look was in Daddy's eyes. He suddenly pulled both the clothespins from her nipples, making her scream again.

He released her throat and gripped her by the hair, yanking her head to the side. His hips pistoned his hard dick into her like a machine, jolting the super-sensitive tips and bringing fresh pain with each thrust.

Daddy bent suddenly and bit one.

She screamed, but the pain brought her closer to the edge again.

"Daddy, fuck me harder! I'm gonna cum!" Ophelia screamed, not caring who heard or what she had to do to cum. She was desperate to feed the dark addiction of Daddy's dominance and she could not stop.

Daddy bit her again, clamping his hand in her hair and driving his teeth in the tender flesh of her shoulder, driving into her as if he could break her in half.

Ophelia crashed with an earthshaking orgasm, one long cry drawn from her mouth without her even realizing it. At the same time, Daddy released her skin to growl his last satisfaction and shudder, spent inside her.

When he rolled away, he did not untie her as she thought. Instead he took out his phone and looked at her.

"Smile, Ophelia," he said, in a low, mocking tone.

The flash from the camera's bulb dazzled her.

"Don't you look delicious."