Dominated by a Dragoness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Closer and closer... The goat's jaws hung open, lust rising, steaming up from the pit of his gut. He was going to cum, she had him there, there was no way that he could hold back. Those heavy balls slapped up against his, shockingly dwarfing them, her whole body seeming several sizes too large for him, although his tail hole swallowed up her dick so easily after a few strokes that it was surprising too, in a way, that his body could take that much too. It was just what he needed, each dominating stroke showing him his place, euphoria easily surpassing any measure of pain that may or may not have been present.

He tensed, toes curling. He was there, so very nearly, cock dribbling continuously, that shaft milking him even without a true orgasm. Moaning, Grayscale closed his eyes as the dragoness sped up suddenly, cramming in viciously as if she too was on the edge, using his body for all that he had given it up to her to use it for.

And then there was no cock, no stream of cum -- nothing at all! The goat's eyes flew open as her paw smacked his buttocks, flesh jiggling, and dragged her shaft from him in a lewd slurp and splatter of her pre-cum, hopelessly over-productive even then. But all she did was smirk, cocking an eyebrow, paw snaking around beneath his stomach to grasp his cock, stroking and teasing the wilfully throbbing length with the clutch of one who knew that she had him right where she wanted him.

"Oh, honey... Did you think that you were going to get to use this tonight? Isn't that cute!"

But there was nothing cute about how her voice lashed out like the crack of the bullwhip that she wielded so easily and carelessly, eyes narrowing as she yanked his muzzle up to face her, gaze burning into his. The twist of her body let her stay with snarling eye contact as she stabbed her shaft perfectly into Jackie's not as yet abused pussy, the dragoness squealing around the gag as she thrashed, taking the orgasm from Amethyst that should have, quite rightly, gone to Grayscale. He burned with an odd mix of shame and desire, head dipping -- and she allowed it, releasing his chin so that he could pull away, panting heavily as his eyes rolled and needs collided with the sweetly abject desire to serve.

That was the predicament of a sub and something that Jackie too was due to learn, pussy squeezing and rippling as her body was controlled as well as her mind, the dragoness fucking her swiftly into an orgasm that rippled through her body, scales itching oddly as if they were lifting from her body, so violently did she tremble. And thus it was that every last drop of cum that had seemed destined for the goat's not so tight (anymore, that was) tail hole poured into the dragoness who was only just uncovering her submissive tendencies in the best way possible.

The goat's tail hole instinctively tried to clench as Amethyst withdrew, putting on a show for the one denied, but, after such a pounding, there was no way for even him to tighten up again so quickly, the dragoness beside him in a similar predicament with both her pussy and her tail hole lewdly gaping, right on show before him.

Heaving for breath, he zeroed in on her cunt, the drool of viscous cum streaming from her in one continuous stream. Just how much had Amethyst pumped into her? It should have been in him but he was the one left denied, whimpering and moaning like the slut he was, hips working, thrusting, grinding -- yet there was only one in the room who could at all push him into the climax that he so desperately needed, craved above all else.

"Here, little dragoness... See how much of this you can take down your throat..."

Tipping Jackie's head back to make a straight line down her throat, Amethyst leaned over her body, groping and squeezing her breasts, manipulating them exactly as she pleased, using the position to grind in deep, as deep as she wanted. Because that was what it was all about in the throes of lust, bondage cutting in, holding subs where they would be best needed and most wanted. Jackie hacked and gagged as that length of fuck-meat ploughed into her throat, the scent of the dragoness that it belonged to overwhelming her, thick and heavy, but there was nowhere else that she, or even Grayscale too for that matter, would have rather have been, lustfully used and pleasantly sore from the attentions of a dominatrix who knew just how to break a victim.

He licked his lips, eyes fixed on the pair of dragons, although Jackie herself didn't feel or think too much at that moment in time. He could see it on her face, the bland euphoria lifting her up and away in subspace, knowing in no undue terms that she had found what she had come to the dungeon looking for that day. The goat grunted, trying to hunch his hips even though he knew too that it was useless, a futile endeavour, but he could not help himself, wanting that cock all for himself. And yet it was not to be, not to be when he was deemed to sit to the side and wait his turn, even if a needy little goat like him could not be at all sure when his turn would come.

Arse smarting from her spanking, head spinning, Grayscale dropped his head down with a bleat that was far from forlorn. Before him, Jackie moaned around that cock, Amethyst drawing an orgasm from her, rippling and pulsing through the beautiful submissive dragoness, from tweaking and pinching her nipples alone.

If he could not cum, he could at least enjoy the show.

12