Dominated By Football Rival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek's voice broke her trance. "What are we going to do once we're all naked?" he asked.

"Hmm...how about we play for dares?" Stacey replied.

"Cool, let's start playing dares now," Derek replied. Nick and Jennifer didn't seem to have much say in the matter. Jennifer was too distracted by the mouthwateringly huge hunk of meat bulging from Derek's boxers. Based on what Nick had said about Derek being a grower, she didn't expect it to be so large. Had Derek stuffed something down his shorts or had Nick, who was busy gaping at Stacey's boobs, lied to his longtime girlfriend?

Derek won the next hand and Jennifer lost. "Hmm...what should we do?" Derek looked at Jennifer, who was staring lustfully at his crotch. "How about you come over here and take off my boxers?"

Nick was stunned. Had this freshman punk really just asked his senior girlfriend to take off his undies for him? Nick was about to put a stop to this, but he was amazed to see that Jennifer was already on the floor in front of Derek with her hand on his chiseled abs. She was literally drooling as her eyes fixated on the obnoxious bulge enclosed by Derek's black Calvin Klein boxer briefs.

"You ready for this?" Derek asked.

"Oh, I'm ready," she replied. Like an eager virgin, Jennifer grabbed the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. The thick flesh of Derek's cock came into view. It extended downward until it was halfway to his knees and then it snapped up into Jennifer's face.

"HOLY SHIT," she screamed. "THIS THING IS FUCKING HUGE!"

Derek kicked off his boxers from his ankles and gave his cock a quick tug. He enjoyed seeing Jennifer on her knees before his cock and wanted to shove it in her mouth right away, but he also knew that he needed to be patient. He backed away a bit and gave Jennifer a full-body view. As she looked at this horse-hung freshman stud, she noticed her boyfriend sitting next to him. Nick's penis was still shriveled up and the 2-inch softie looked tiny compared to Derek's battleship.

Nick's petite manhood perked to attention during the next hand when he lost and Stacey won. "Hey Nick, why don't you take my panties off?" she said. "With your mouth..."

Nick crawled over to Stacey and gently used his teeth to remove Stacey's thong. Her moist honey pot smelled delicious and Nick's penis started throbbing.

Jennifer was a bit upset that Nick was so enthralled with Stacey, but she also smiled, knowing that this gave her the freedom to perform "dares" on Derek.

________________________________________________________________

During the next hand, Derek won and Stacey and Jennifer tied for last. "Hey pretty ladies, why don't you kiss each other for a bit?"

Jennifer stared at Stacey in surprise. Despite being on the cheerleading squad for most of her life, she had never done anything like this. But the idea of being naked with Stacey and kissing her didn't seem repulsive, so she decided to give it a shot.

Stacey seemed a bit more experienced with same-sex kissing and she came up to Jennifer and gave her a warm, tender kiss. As Jennifer's mouth opened and the girls french-kissed, Stacey grabbed Jennifer's breast and tenderly squeezed it. Jennifer moaned in response.

"Umm, I think this is enough," Nick said. The truth was that he was loving the show, but he was also about to cum. The make-out session of the two hottest girls he knew was too much to handle.

"Alright, let's play another round," Derek said. Jennifer won the next hand and Derek and Nick tied for last place. As Jennifer glanced at Nick and Derek's throbbing cocks, an idea popped into her head. She didn't want to humiliate her boyfriend, but she also wanted to pay him back for lying to her about Derek's manhood. "I'll be right back," she said.

Jennifer returned with a ruler in her hand and said, "I want to measure both of your cocks."

Nick groaned but he knew that there was nothing he could do. The damage was already done and the only way he could end the night by cumming inside of Stacey or Jennifer was by playing along.

As Nick stood up, Jennifer walked over to him and put the ruler on top of his erect penis. He was harder than ever and smiled a bit when Jennifer read off "four and three-quarters inches." Jennifer then crawled over to Derek, who was stroking his shaft with two hands to get it harder.

"Hey Jen, could you give me a hand...or two? I don't think it's at full mast yet..." As Derek kept one hand on the bottom of his cock, Jen placed her two small hands on the rest of his shaft and started massaging up and down. Nick and Stacey were amazed. It took three hands to stroke Derek's cock to full mast!

Jennifer stared at the massive cock a few inches from her face as it grew bigger, longer, and stronger. It was so thick that her hand couldn't fit completely around the shaft, but she kept stroking vigorously until Derek said, "Okay, that's good."

As Jennifer laid the ruler down on top of Derek's steel rod, she gasped at the result. "Nine and half inches...holy fucking shit! Nick, come over here." Jennifer beckoned her boyfriend and grabbed his penis in one hand and Derek's dick in the other. The comparison was absurd: Derek's was easily twice as long and twice as thick.

As Jennifer pulled on his dick, Nick looked down at Derek's cock and quickly turned away, cumming uncontrollably on the floor. "Haha," Stacey laughed, "Is that how long you normally last? I was going to give you a blowjob, but perhaps Jen and I should spend our time on Derek..."

Jennifer's ears perked up when she heard this. She still had a hand on Derek's massive rod and she felt an overwhelming desire to please this sexy stud. Almost compulsively, she lifted up Derek's cock and started gently licking his lemon-sized balls, which were also quite a lot larger than Nick's.

"Oh fuck," Derek moaned. Stacey went over and started licking Derek's other testicle as she and Stacey each stroked his shaft with one hand.

Nick had no idea how Derek wasn't cumming right now. His own pecker was still hard as a rock, even though he'd just cum and was now watching from the sidelines.

After worshiping Derek's nutsack, Jennifer and Stacey went for the main course. They gave each other a quick kiss before slowly tonguing the sides of Derek's shaft. Derek was enjoying the tongue bath, but as his testosterone skyrocketed, he also felt the need to shove his dick in a nice, wet hole. He grabbed his cock and pointed it right at Jennifer's mouth. With his other hand, he grabbed the back of her head and brought her mouth closer. Obediently, she opened wide and took the head of his meat.

"Oh shit, Nick, your girlfriend is so fucking hot!" Derek exclaimed.

As the freshman stud started fucking his girlfriend's throat, the senior quarterback looked on and started jerking off his still-hard cock.

"There you go babe, open up a bit wider," Derek said, encouragingly.

Derek's rod was so thick that Jennifer was having a tough time making it a third of the way down. Her petite mouth was stretched to the limit, but she wanted so desperately to make Derek happy. As she opened her throat, Derek's cock slid down past the five-inch mark. It was now in uncharted territory: Nick's penis had never reached that far.

As Jennifer chocked and struggled, she felt a warm caress between her legs. She looked down and saw that Stacey was fingering her. Stacey moved her head closer to Jennifer's pussy and dove in for a few licks. Holy shit, she thought. Stacey seemed to be an expert at this. She was making Jennifer squirm in ways that Nick had never done.

Nick should have made a beeline for Stacey's pussy or tried to make a move on the girl of his dreams, but he was too entranced watching his freshman rival fuck his girlfriend's throat. Jennifer was convulsing with pleasure as she bobbed up and down on Derek's dick. Even though she couldn't take all of it, she had successfully suppressed her gag reflex and was now swallowing about seven thick and massive inches. Her hands did the rest of the work as she continued to massage the base of Derek's rod and his massive balls.

For Nick, who was no longer touching his cock for fear of cumming again for the second time in minutes, this was the best show of his life. Here was the hottest girl in the school, pleasuring his girlfriend. He desperately wished that the huge hunk of meat that his girlfriend was pleasuring belonged to him, but Nick also admitted to himself that Derek was hotter than he was. The 18-year-old freshman was a stud: he had complete control of the situation and sweat glistened down his ripped body as his massive rod tried to invade Jennifer's mouth.

After thirty minutes, Derek gave up on penetrating any further, so he pulled Stacey over and shoved his cock down her throat. Jennifer and Nick watched in awe as she swallowed almost all of it. Jennifer jealously licked Derek's balls until Derek pulled out of Stacey's mouth and started cumming. He unleashed a torrent of semen, which covered Stacey and Jennifer's faces, breasts, and torsos.

At this point, Nick couldn't hold back anymore and his own penis shot another load on the floor, but no one was really paying attention.

Instead, Derek pulled Jennifer up from her knees and gave her a long kiss. "Thanks for trying babe, next time maybe you'll take the whole thing." He squeezed her ass and winked at her, then he picked Stacey up off the floor and carried her into the guest bedroom to continue a night of fucking.

Left alone, Nick and Jennifer stared at each other in shock. For the last hour, they had been hypnotized by the freshman stud and now they were still incredibly horny. Jennifer pushed Nick onto his back on the couch and jumped on his cock. She rode him for two minutes, frustrated that he wasn't any bigger, and she almost cried when he came after two minutes. "Dammit!" she said. "Lick this cum off of me!"

Jennifer was so horny and frustrated that she shoved her breasts in Nick's face. And for some reason, Nick dove in and started licking off Derek's cum. He then went down to her pussy and brought her to orgasm.

"Thanks honey, that was good," she said. "Sorry tonight was so crazy, but I just can't believe that Derek is so fucking hot. Do you think he would want to fuck me sometime?"

"Ummm..."

"Please honey. I love you, but I need his cock. Just let me try it once."

Nick was torn. The last thing he wanted was for his rival to fuck his girlfriend, but he was so horny that Jennifer had him wrapped around her finger. More importantly, he almost wanted his rival to take his girlfriend. The shame, humiliation, and self-doubt caused by this freshman stud was turning into pleasure...it almost seemed natural that something should happen next.

"I'll see what I can do," he said, as he and Jennifer got into bed and fell asleep, exhausted from a sex-filled day.

________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Nick woke up with a throbbing erection. He turned to see if Jennifer was in bed with him, but she wasn't there. His thoughts drifted to his nightmare from the night before—his girlfriend and Stacey slobbering all over Derek-the-sexy-freshman's giant dick.

Oh shit, he realized, that wasn't a dream! Jennifer had really asked him if he would ask Derek to fuck her. Nick groaned at the thought, but he was also incredibly turned on. He gave his woodie a few tugs while thinking about Derek fucking his girlfriend.

What would her moans sound like when Derek penetrated her with his massive rod? He wondered. Would she orgasm as soon as he entered her? How could a tiny girl like Jennifer even take 9.5 inches? Stacey didn't seem to have much trouble with it, but she was also built like a porn star. Maybe Nick could fuck Stacey while Derek fucked Jennifer? But Nick doubted this would happen. Why would Stacey want him to fuck her after riding such a stallion? Derek has enough man meat for both of the girls—such a long, thick, throbbing member. He also has those big, low-hanging balls that Jennifer kissed and caressed. As Nick wondered what those beautiful orbs would taste like, he fervently jerked his dick and exploded in orgasm.

After his penis shriveled up to its normal state, Nick threw on some boxers and athletic shorts and headed downstairs. He ran into Jennifer in the kitchen, who was cooking breakfast in a thong and matching bra.

"Damn girl, you look great! Are you cooking me breakfast?" Nick asked.

"Ummm, actually, I was making some for Derek, but we might have some leftovers," she said.

Surprised and frustrated, Nick poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table. Just then Derek walked in and smiled to Jennifer, "Hey babe, breakfast smells great!"

The freshman stud looked like a model for Abercrombie and Fitch. He was wearing Abercrombie boxers which had a prominent bulge and his chiseled muscles looked like they were sculpted by Michelangelo. His hair was also perfectly disheveled as a result of fucking Stacey for half the night and Nick could smell his manly, alpine body odor.

"Where's Stacey?" Nick asked. "She's not coming down for breakfast?"

"She's still recovering from last night," Derek said, grinning and winking at Jennifer.

Nick watched in disgust as Derek ate the frittata that Jennifer had cooked for him. "Jen, this breakfast is delicious!" Derek said. "Nick, you sure are a lucky boy for having a beautiful, sexy, and amazing girlfriend"

While Jennifer swooned at the compliment, Nick felt like he was going to throw up. "I have to go" he said.

As Nick gathered up his things and left Stacey's house to go home, he gave Jennifer a quick peck on the cheek. "Honey, do you want to come home with me?" he asked.

"Ummm, I think I'm going to stay here and go shopping with Stacey later. I'll call you tonight!"

"Okay, see ya," Nick said, reluctantly.

As Nick left the house, Derek looked at Jennifer, still in her thong and bra. As the freshman stud's massive dick started to expand in his boxers, he realized that he was alone in the house with two incredibly sexy senior girls. "Today's gonna be fun," he thought, smiling to himself.

And by the time Nick made it home—oblivious to what he'd done—Derek's dick was already buried deep down his girlfriend's throat.

12