Dominated By Football Rival Pt. 03

Story Info
Senior Quarterback Submits to the Cocky Freshman.
4.9k words
4.37
51.2k
75

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers

Nick spent the next 24 hours trying to get his head straight. He tried to think about football, but every time he did, he remembered Saturday's horrible game and how Derek had been the star. But whenever he thought about Jennifer or Stacey, all he could think about was Derek's enormous dick and how Jennifer wanted to fuck him.

This thought repulsed him, but it also turned him on like crazy. While hanging out in his dorm room all afternoon and evening, Nick jerked off seven times. He hadn't masturbated this much since when he was thirteen and had just picked up the habit. What am I doing? He thought. Here he was, a 22-year-old senior college football star, jerking his cock like a little boy to thoughts of a freshman fucking his girlfriend. He became more disgusted the more he thought about it, but that just made him hornier. He remembered how humiliated he felt when Jennifer measured his cock and then had to use both of her hands to get Derek fully aroused. He then remembered cumming prematurely as Jennifer choked on Derek's rod. She hadn't even asked me for permission, he thought. She just dove onto his meat like a total cockslut!

Nick imagined what humiliating things Derek would do to him as he fucked Jennifer. Would Nick be allowed to touch his dick as he watched? Would he have to clean up Jennifer's pussy and eat Derek's seed? Would he have to lick Jennifer's juices off of Derek's dick? Or worship his balls?

These thoughts caused Nick to ejaculate for the eighth time at one in the morning. Afterwards, he was finally able to fall asleep with thoughts of Derek's cock still swirling around his head.

________________________________________________________________

At practice on Monday, Nick struggled to focus. As he watched Derek throw each pass perfectly, he grew more nervous and kept messing up. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Coach Clark yelled after Nick threw one particularly horrible pass. His teammates were shocked. The coach had never yelled at Nick—he had always been the perfect star.

Due to his poor performance, Coach Clark asked Nick and Derek to have a chat after practice. As the other players changed and showered, the coach looked at Nick and asked, "What's going on? You're having a meltdown."

"Sorry coach, I've had trouble focusing lately."

"I can clearly see that," Coach Clark snapped. "Derek, what do you think is going on?"

"Well, I'm still new here, so I don't know everything. But maybe I can try to help take some of the pressure off of Nick. I know he has a lot to think about right now...graduating, the NFL, his girlfriend..."

Coach Clark considered the proposal. "I think you're right. Nick, how about we let Derek start the game on Friday and we'll bring you on if he needs help. That way he gets some experience and you can get some rest."

Nick was crushed. He knew he had been performing poorly, but had the coach really just promised to let the freshman start during Friday's game? This was a big match and one of the most important games of the season.

When Nick and Derek arrived in the locker rooms, most of their teammates had already left. Solemnly, Nick stripped off his practice uniform and headed for the showers.

Even though no one else was in the shower room, Derek still came over and took the shower head right next to Nick's. Fuck, Nick thought. This little punk just won't get away from me.

As Nick tried to zone out and finish his shower, Derek started talking to him. "Hey dude, did you have fun this weekend?" Nick wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up, but he didn't want to reveal how disappointed he was about losing his position as starting QB.

"Yeah, it was fun."

"Dude, I can't stop thinking about how hot Jennifer is. It felt so good when she slobbered on my meatstick, but she just couldn't get it down her throat. Have you had that problem too?"

Nick didn't respond and Derek looked down at Nick's two-inch softie and chuckled, "I guess not. What's it like when you fuck her?"

"It's great," Nick lied.

"Really? Has she ever been with anyone bigger than you?"

At this point, Nick was getting really flustered, but the image of Jennifer sucking Derek's cock also really turned him on. "No, but..."

"But what?" Derek asked.

"Oh nothing." Nick really didn't want to tell Derek what Jennifer had said to him, but he had almost let it slip.

"Dude, just tell me. We're like brothers...you can trust me."

"Well, Jennifer mentioned that she might want to try a bigger dick..."

"Who's bigger dick?" Derek asked, as he turned to face Nick. Nick looked down at Derek's plump, flaccid cock and his own member jumped a little bit.

Nick gulped, "Your big dick."

"And what does she want this huge piece of meat to do to her?" Derek twirled his cock at Nick.

"Ummm..."

"Say it."

"To fuck her," Nick whispered.

"Say it louder!"

"She wants you to fuck her!" Nick yelled, stunned at how loudly he said it.

Derek looked down and saw that Nick's small cock was now fully erect. He laughed and said, "It looks like you want me to fuck her too. Is that true?"

Embarrassed, Nick tried to turn away and hide his throbbing erection. "Face me and don't hide your penis...I know it's small and gets excited too quickly. That's why Jennifer wants a stud like me to fuck her."

The tone of Derek's voice didn't sound boastful...he was simply stating the facts. Still, his words stung Nick and also turned him on like crazy.

"Get on your knees," Derek said. "If you want me to fuck your girlfriend, you need to ask me nicely."

Nick hesitated. What was going on? he thought. But almost in a trance, he obeyed and dropped to his knees, his penis leaking precum and hard as a rock.

"Now ask me," Derek said, moving closer to Nick. His thick, six-inch soft cock was just a foot from Nick's face and all of Derek's muscles bulged throughout his body. "Tell my cock what you want it to do to your girlfriend."

"Fuck her," Nick choked. He was so humiliated but so horny.

"Is that how you ask nicely?" Derek asked, looking down at the senior QB.

"Please fuck her," Nick corrected himself.

"Fuck who?"

"Please fuck my girlfriend."

"That's more like it." As Nick looked up at the freshman stud, they made eye contact and Nick shivered. The power in Derek's green eyes was intense as he stared down at his senior rival with contempt. Derek slowly swung his dick back and forth a few inches from Nick's mouth. The thick member that was larger soft than Nick's biggest erection hypnotized the 22-year-old football stud. And for the first time ever, he felt an impulse that he had never felt before: he wanted to suck Derek's cock.

Unconsciously, Nick licked his lips. It was just a small movement, but Derek noticed, since he was staring intently at the sexy scene below. There was his own massive cock, fully soft and swinging a few inches from the face of a college football stud, whose penis was rock-hard and leaking on the floor.

As Derek realized the power that he had over his rival, his own member started to harden. It slowly grew larger and larger, rising in front of Nick's face.

Finally, after two minutes, Derek's 9.5-inch monster was at full volume. Staring up in awe, Nick unconsciously opened his mouth as Derek moved the head closer to his lips. But Derek paused with his shaft two inches from Nick's mouth. And waited.

After an excruciating minute of silence, he told Nick, "Tell me what you want."

Nick didn't want to admit it and tried to fight back. But he somehow couldn't get words out or back away.

"Tell me what you want," Derek repeated.

"I.....um.....", Nick mumbled. "I.....um....want to suck it."

"You want to suck what?" Derek said, smiling down at his rival.

"I WANT TO SUCK YOUR COCK!"

Nick surprised himself by how loudly and forcefully he'd said it. He'd finally admitted to the cocky freshman that he wanted to suck another guy's dick.

Right then, Nick moved forward to kiss the head of Derek's cock, but Derek pulled it away from Nick's mouth.

"Hey now! Just because you want to slobber all over my meat doesn't mean I'm going to let you. You have to earn that chance and frankly, I prefer your sexy girlfriend over you."

Nick was crushed but he was too horny to stop his humiliation. "No, please let me suck your cock!"

"God, you're so pathetic. Look at you...a senior football star begging to suck on some freshman meat. I could probably get you kicked off the team for sexual harassment. What would the team think, knowing that you like to suck young guys' cocks?"

"Please..." Nick pleaded.

"You're such a slut, but I will be nice today and let you jack off while you lust after my cock. Go ahead...touch your little boy penis."

Nick felt humiliated beyond belief but his penis was still throbbing and leaking. So as Derek watched on, he used three fingers to start jerking off his cock and shot a load all over the shower room floor after a couple strokes.

Derek smiled as he watched the senior quarterback cum so quickly and humiliate himself on the shower room floor.

As often happens after orgasm, Nick's mind suddenly snapped back to reality and he was horrified at what he had just done. Derek's massive erection was still just a few feet away, but looking at it now made him feel sick. He was also on the floor in the middle of the locker room showers, where anyone could walk in any minute and see what he'd done!

"Good girl," Derek said. His meat was still hard but it didn't seem to bother him. "Maybe I'll let you suck on my stick after I fuck your girlfriend. Ha I bet you'll love that!"

As Derek left the shower room, Nick got up and took an ice-cold shower. What the fuck is wrong with me? he thought. I need to pull things together.

Nick decided right then that he would do better in football, take back his starting spot, and tell Derek to fuck off him and his girlfriend. But even thinking about fucking also started to turn Nick on again...

For his entire life, Nick had been the top dog—the one fucking the girls and making other guys feel inferior. Growing up, he had some bisexual tendencies, but he had always ignored them. He enjoyed looking at other guys in the locker room and admired bigger cocks. He had even jacked off while thinking about what it would be like to have a bigger one. But he never imagined that his fantasies would have any hold on reality. Something about this ridiculously hot stud was changing his desires and instead of thinking about Stacey or Jennifer, he jacked off four more times that night fantasizing about the freshman's cock.

________________________________________________________________

For the next three days, Nick avoided Derek as much as he could. He was so humiliated that he had begged unsuccessfully to suck the freshman's cock on the locker room floor and he was more sexually frustrated than he had ever been. No girl had ever turned him on like Derek had and most girls gave Nick what he wanted right away. They even begged Nick to suck his man meat and the senior football star was used to getting his share of pussy at every university he went to.

After the locker room incident, Nick decided that he needed to go back to his former self and stop thinking about Derek. He could break up with Jennifer if he needed to—after all, there were plenty of girls out there.

But the more he thought about this, the more he realized that his fantasy of sucking Derek's dick wasn't a fleeting thought. If Derek had let Nick suck him off, Nick might have snapped out of it and went back to normal, since it could have been a one-time thing.

But by walking away after hypnotizing Nick with his throbbing 9.5-incher, Derek did something more powerful—he gave Nick a permanent and lasting desire to submit to the big-dicked stud.

Nick jacked off furiously during those three days while thinking about Derek fucking Jennifer and shoving his cock down his throat. But luckily, Nick didn't have to see the freshman or his girlfriend. Jennifer wasn't answering his phone calls and Derek was too busy preparing for the big game. So by game time on Friday, Nick was alone on the sidelines, watching Jennifer cheer across the field and Derek score four touchdowns as he brought the team to victory.

After the game, Nick rode back to the hotel in silence as his teammates worshipped Derek's abilities. "He's the best freshman I've ever seen!" one said. "What a boss!" "I bet he's gonna get laid tonight!"

While Derek enjoyed a few celebratory drinks with the team, Nick went over to the cheerleaders to talk to Jennifer. "Hey," he said.

"Hi," she replied.

"Umm...do you wanna hang out tonight? I think Derek is busy...want to come back to my room?"

"Umm...I'm honestly so tired from the game that I don't feel up for it tonight. I might just go hang out with the team then go to bed early."

"Okay," Nick said, disappointedly. What was going on? Jennifer had always been down for post-game sex.

________________________________________________________________

Nick went back to his hotel room alone and watched T.V. for a bit. An hour later, Derek walked in.

"That was fast," Nick said. "I thought you'd be celebrating with the team longer."

"Nah man, I'm tired and I drank way too many shots!" Derek was clearly drunk and slurring his words. He pulled off his shorts and shirt and stood before Nick only in a jockstrap.

"So Nicky, what have you been up to tonight?" Derek asked. "You find any pussy?"

"Ummm...Jennifer was too tired and I don't really feel like partying, so I'm just hanging out here."

"Seems lame. You want some company?" Derek grabbed the prominent bulge in his jock and stared at Nick.

Nick swallowed, his mouth dry as a desert.

"Haha, I knew you still wanted this! Once a bitch gets a shot at my meat, she's unstoppable. Trust me man, it tastes even better than it looks."

Nick's heart started beating faster and he felt nervous, but then a thought popped into his head. Maybe Derek is drunk enough that he'll let me suck his dick?

"So tell me again what you want me to do to Jennifer."

"Umm..." Nick hesitated. "I want you to sleep with her."

"Ha! That's not what you said on Monday. Tell me what you REALLY want me to do."

"I want you to fuck her," Nick said sheepishly.

"Hmm...I'm not just a sex machine, you know. I can definitely fuck your girl and I will fuck your girlfriend, but I can't just perform on command. I need to be serviced—like a well-oiled fuck machine."

Nick kept staring at Derek and his bulging jock strap.

"So Nicky, you want to service me before I fuck your girlfriend?"

Nick gulped. "I know you'll like it," Derek said. "Fuck, you might even LOVE it."

"So what do you say man? Can you help me out?" Derek's smile and emerald green eyes seemed to pierce through Nick's soul. Entranced once again, he slowly nodded his head.

"There we go. Let's have some fun! Start by doing a little strip dance for me." Derek clicked on the radio and R&B started playing. The smooth music sealed the deal—Nick had never been this smooth with a girl and now he felt Derek's seduction reeling him in. He wanted to please this stud. He NEEDED to.

Nick lifted his shirt over his head and slowly swayed his hips. He turned away from Derek and started shimmying his shorts and boxers to the floor, shaking his ass back and forth. Once the shorts hit the floor, Derek whistled. "Damn, you have a nice ass!" he said. Nick blushed.

He turned around, exposing his throbbing erection.

"Oh man," Derek exclaimed, "look at that big dick! You have such an enormous cock man!"

Nick was so embarrassed and horny, he was bright red. He knew his boy penis looked ridiculous compared to the soft snake in Derek's jock, but the taunts made the humiliation worse.

"Dude, can you even get your hand around it? Stroke your massive shaft for me."

With his jock strap still concealing his flaccid shaft, Derek watched calmly as Nick started furiously stroking his little penis with a thumb and two fingers. The freshman stud was in total control. He didn't even seem horny while Nick couldn't stop moaning.

"That's it, big guy," Derek prodded. "You're such a fucking stud, jerking a cock that would make an infant proud."

Humiliated, Nick kept jerking away and got hornier and hornier.

"Come on, stud, cum for me." Derek looked Nick directly in the eyes and his icy green stare sent the senior quarterback over the edge. He shot semen all over the hotel room floor.

"Not bad for a little guy!" Derek laughed. He finally seemed a bit horny and started fondling his growing bulge.

But as often happens after a guy cums, Nick no longer felt excited. In fact, he was completely turned off by Derek's taunts and his 4.5-inch cock was quickly shrinking. His libido shot, Nick sat down on the bed to try to get his head on straight.

"Come on, stud, we gotta keep going! If you want me to fuck your girlfriend, you're gonna have to do a helluva lot better than that!" Derek walked over the fridge, grabbed two beers, and opened them.

Unbeknownst to Nick, Derek slipped a little Viagra in each beer, since he wanted this senior stud as horny as possible for what came next.

Returning to Nick, Derek handed him a beer and both quarterbacks sat next to each other on the bed, drinking like bros. They almost seemed like equals, except for the fact that Nick was stark naked and Derek was still in his jock strap with a giant bulge.

Derek kept up the act and put his hand on Nick's shoulder. "Hey bro, are you still up for helping me out? You've already gotten off, but I'm gonna need some help."

Nick looked down at his own soft penis, hardly visible through his pubic hair, then at Derek's gigantic bulge. It was clear that one of these studs couldn't just get off after a couple strokes.

Nick continued staring at Derek's crotch as Derek stood up. He grabbed Nick's shoulders and gently pushed him from the bed onto the floor.

"There you go, bro. Let's take it nice and slow. Start by licking my feet."

Nick looked up at Derek. He must be joking! Nick thought, but he could tell by the seriousness in Derek's eyes that the freshman wasn't kidding.

"I didn't take a very long shower after the game, so there might be some sweat left. But just think about my long, thick cock, thrusting into your girlfriend, making her scream and cum."

Normally, Nick would never have humiliated himself by kissing a guy's feet—especially someone three years younger than him. But Derek had him wrapped around his finger and his small penis was already starting to harden again. He leaned down and kissed Derek's feet.

For the next few minutes, Nick worshipped Derek's body as the freshman stud gave him a total mindfuck. "Oh yeah, baby! Kiss those feet...they are so tired from scoring those touchdowns."

As Nick lapped at Derek's feet, he became increasingly horny—even more than he had been these last few days. All he wanted to do was have another orgasm, but Derek demanded his attention onto his perfect body. His gorgeous, masculine feet. His perfectly proportioned calves. After Nick finished kissing up Derek's legs, he reached the jock strap that was barely covering Derek's throbbing erection. The fabric looked like it was going to break at any second.

"Hmm...what's that?" Derek asked. Nick licked his lips, staring at Derek's massive dick.

By now he was so aroused that he couldn't control himself. "Please!" he shouted.

"Please what?" Derek asked, smiling down at Nick.

"Please may I please suck your cock?"

"Well, if you insist..."

Nick greedily tore off Derek's jock and the freshman's 9.5" shaft sprung upwards. Nick didn't know where to begin on such a massive rod, so he did what his girlfriend had done and started with the balls.

For the next ten minutes, Nick was in heaven. He slobbered all over Derek's shaft while his own was leaking precum. He tried to reach down and stroke his penis, but Derek simply kicked his hand away and said, "No, Nicky. It's my turn to get off. I'll take care of you later."

somebody123
somebody123
1,075 Followers
12