Dominated By Football Rival Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek then tried to shove his dick down Nick's throat, but the senior could only fit the first six inches. "Alright. Stand up," Derek ordered. Nick was in a daze as Derek took him over to the bed. "Now lay down with your head off the bed. I know you can take more of this dick than your girlfriend or Stacey. Now show me!"

Derek shouting at him reminded Nick of his coaches on the football team, and the senior quarterback immediately did what the freshman asked of him.

As Nick lied completely naked with his head off the bed, Derek lined up his cock and slowly entered Nick's mouth. He went deeper and deeper until the entire shaft was submerged.

"Ah, there you go bitch! I knew you could take it. NOW LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!"

Nick didn't appreciate being called a bitch, but he didn't have much choice in the matter. For the next twenty minutes, his throat was fucked relentlessly by the freshman stud. Derek would fuck him with rough, hurried strokes for a few minutes until Nick thought he would pass out, then the arrogant freshman would switch to soft, sensual strokes in which Nick could feel every centimeter of Derek's shaft tickling and expanding his throat. Derek had pounded his gag reflex into submission and Nick had easily surpassed Jennifer and Stacey's cocksucking abilities.

"Damn, girl! This is the best head I've ever received!" Even though Nick was hornier than he had ever been, Derek also seemed to be on fire. "Fuck yeah, bitch. You suck dick better than your girlfriend!"

Finally, Derek pulled out his dick and slowed down the action. His massive manmeat was somehow even bigger now—straining to nearly ten full inches thanks to the Viagra.

Nick's much smaller cock was also harder and longer than it had ever been and had now been leaking precum for 30 minutes now. He didn't realize that Derek had slipped Viagra in his beer and just felt horny as hell.

"So Nicky....do you still want me to fuck your girlfriend?" Derek asked.

"Yes," Nick said softly.

"Is that what you really want?" Derek gently swayed his cock back and forth.

Silence.

"Tell me what you really want, Nicky."

"Ummm."

"Say it."

Almost in a whisper. "Fuck me."

"I couldn't hear you, what'd you say?"

"Please fuck me!"

"Louder."

"God, Derek, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!" Nick screamed.

"Is your clit hard for me?"

"Yes, my clit is so fucking hard! I need you in my pussy!"

Nick grabbed his little clit and after one stroke, shot a load all over his chest. Derek started cracking up laughing. "Come on bitch, flip over!"

Now that he had climaxed, Nick was horrified. He didn't want to be fucked anymore! He tried to move away from Derek, but the freshman flipped him over with his powerful arms and jumped onto the bed behind him.

"Oh no you don't, bitch. I still haven't gotten off yet. And if you want me to fuck you when you're horny, you'll let me fuck you whenever. Put your ass up!"

Obediently, Nick assumed the same doggy style position in which he had deflowered so many virgin cheerleaders. "Good girl," Derek whispered in his ear.

Nick looked up and noticed that there was a mirror on the wall. From its 45 degree angle, he could see Derek preparing to mount him. The freshman stud entered slowly at first, but Nick was so turned off that he started crying. As Derek's big and thick 10-inch dick slowly filled his hole, pain seemed to flow through Nick's big beefy butt and muscular quarterback body.

"Damn, bitch, you're even tighter than your girlfriend!"

"What?!?" Nick managed to choke.

"Come on Nicky, what do you think happened after you left on Sunday?! That fine piece of ass needed my man meat. She practically begged for it!"

As Derek kept pushing his dick deeper into the senior quarterback stud, he told him the story of what happened when Nick left Stacey's house the weekend before.

"You shouldn't have left me alone with those two sexy babes, man. Within minutes of you leaving, Jennifer was completely naked and sucking me off. Then Stacey came down and both girls sucked me off at the same time!"

Nick grunted and moaned as Derek's dick filled his ass. He was crying a bit but the pain was slowly turning into pleasure.

"The best part was when both girls begged me to fuck them right there in the kitchen," Derek continued.

"Dude, I have to say that your girlfriend was a total cockwhore," he said, thrusting his dick deeper into Nick. "She literally begged me to fuck her on the kitchen counter."

"UGHHHHHHH!" Nick said, moaning more loudly as Derek kept fucking him.

"You like that bitch?" Derek smiled. "You're so nice and tight—just like your girlfriend. She was basically like a virgin for me!"

Nick wished that Derek was lying, but for some reason, he knew that the freshman stud was telling the truth. He had seen Jennifer sucking on Derek's rod, noticed the lust in her eyes, and knew that something was up when his girlfriend had avoided him all week.

"Did you really think the girls wanted to go shopping?" Derek chided. "We spent all day fucking at Stacey's house! I fucked your girlfriend in the kitchen, in the living room, in the bedroom, and in the shower. I even fucked her up the ass!"

"Little Nicky, I don't need your permission to fuck your girlfriend. I'm the man. I can fuck whoever I want to. And right now, I'm fucking YOU, so give me that tight ass!"

Nick knew deep down that the freshman stud was right, and he could completely see his slutty girlfriend begging him to fuck her. But now HE was being fucked by this freshman stud, whose massive dick kept hitting his prostate and shooting waves of pleasure throughout his body.

Derek alternated slow and fast strokes for the next 15 minutes until Nick forgot completely about the sadness and the pain and noticed immense pleasure building up inside of him. As Nick's tears turned into moans and screams of pleasure, Derek noticed and started really getting into it. "There you go bitch, enjoy it! Most football studs would kill for me to fuck them!"

Derek then flipped Nick over his back and started fucking him face-to-face. The Viagra had kicked back in Nick's penis was as big and hard as it had ever been—possibly reaching an unprecedented 5 inches.

But Derek's must have eclipsed 10 inches by this point and he wanted to make his senior rival feel every millimeter of his giant man-dick.

"FUCK YEAH!" Derek screamed. "TAKE MY DIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKKKK!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Nick moaned. "GIVE IT TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" Nick screamed. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Nick wanted so desperately to touch his cock again, but Derek slapped his hand away. Every few minutes, Nick looked over at the mirror and watched his virginity being taken. Even though the freshman was shorter than him and weighed twenty pounds less, it was obvious who the bigger man was.

As Nick watched himself get fucked in the mirror, he felt totally and utterly emasculated. After 45 minutes of fucking, Derek looked like an animal. All of his muscles were bulging and sweat poured from his toned body onto the senior below.

"Alright bitch, I'm almost there. Are you gonna cum for me? Are you gonna cum for daddy?"

Nick made eye contact with Derek, whose primal, animal-like eyes pierced through his mind. Combined with the constant pleasure streaming from his ass, Nick came right away. Never before had he cum without touching his cock, but Derek had made him his complete and total bitch.

As Nick shot the biggest load he had ever produced, despite having cum twice already in the last hour, Derek got off the bed and stood next to Nick, jerking his massive rod with both hands.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKK!" he roared.

After several strokes, the massive shaft covered Nick with semen—head to toe. Nick's hair, face, chest, stomach, crotch, legs, and feet were all covered with Derek's cum.

Silence.

There wasn't much to say. The freshman stud had dominated Nick more than either thought possible. As Derek turned to go shower, he looked at Nick and said, "Don't you dare shower or wash any of that. I want you to sleep with my cum tonight and remember how I fucked you in your own bed. Good night, bitch."

Derek's bed, next to Nick's, was squeaky clean.


12