Dominated by Mature HR

Story Info
mature HR dominating and testing young intern for job.
2.5k words
4.34
25.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#This is a story of mature HR dominating and testing young intern for job. I am not good in English so pls forgive me for mistakes. If you have liked my story, mail me all your review, questions through my profile. I'll write more of this encounter in next part and also share any of your experiences#

It was Friday and at the end of my 3 month internship(after my management degree completion) at a big firm. I was sitting in office, waiting to get my job confirmation letter but I didn't get any info.

I got nervous when HR head Mrs. Kavita Chadda directly called me in her office just to inform that she is very busy today and asked to meet me at cafe after 6 PM for further discussion.

She left me puzzled, I didn't know the reason why she chose that place for official work. At 6 PM, I rushed at the coffee shop, the reception girl asked my name and then pointed to a left last corner.

I moved and find Mrs. Chadda already seated in a silent corner, reading some documents with a coffee cup in front of her. Her wide, massive hips were hung from either sides of bar shaped stool.

She wasn't a normal indian beauty. She was a full-figured curvy lady in her mid 40s. Her black hair hung down her mid back in big curls. Her skin was wheatish, fair and flawless thick red lips with pearl necklace and earings perfectly suited her.

Her chest was massive 38DD and protruded out from her toned belly with bulbous hips. With that seductive curvy toned figure, I doubt she used to wear a corset.

She has that powerful personality with dominating sex appeal. Dressed in a well fitted black business skirt suit with white buttoned blouse underneath.

During my internship I didn't waste a day when I couldn't see her. Mostly she used to wear business suits but sometimes Indian wear like cotton kurti and tight churidar all enough to expose her thick thighs.

Over the next few minutes Mrs. chadda first discussed about my family background, hobbies, career etc then she very calmly changed the topic and indirectly told me she was aware of my love to MILFs.

She also mentioned my stalking to her. I was shocked as she caught my weakness to check out her daily. I didn't have guts to say anything.

Then she wasted no time and searched something in her phone. Handling me her phone she asked with a mischievous grin. I can't forget that smile.

"Can you handle that lady?"

OMG it was her wearing high leather boots, a garter belt, corset with full coverage latex bra with a huge strap on dildo mound on her crotch.

It was really shocking to see her in this attire. My eyes didn't blink and I continously stared on that pic.

No man can ever dream her in this avatar but it was her perfect femdom personality. Now I knew what was so myterious about her, I was mesmerized and breathless for few seconds. I even got a boner.

Till now I only heard or saw about this in western culture but to see an Indian woman in this avatar was extemely seductive and powering. I was very lucky such an indian woman chose me.

I answered her in fumble manner.

"Yes", I said lightly.

"You don't sound confident."

"No mam, I can handle."

"So before I own you as my slave, you have to pass a test."

I nodded.

After I said I can handle, she didn't give me any offer or choice. I was navive to this but I said yes because she really had got full control over me. She was experienced and knew my personality. Several questions arised in my mind but I didn't ask..

I could imagine her in that outfit and banging me nude in doggy style. That was her power. While staring right into my eyes she told me that tomorrow she will give me joining letter at her home. She also told me about her love to use strap-on on me to check my devotion to her.

"I like that you don't ask unnecessary questions."

"Thank you mam."

There was a little chit-chat after that she insisted on driving her home in her big black SUV. Sitting beside as her new slave while she drove that big car, I began to feel more inferior around her.

Off course I was her slave the moment she showed me her photo or when she caught me checking on her. we arrived in her apartment parking. She parked her car in a corner so that rear and one side of car was wall.

It was dark vacant parking lot and there was no movement of other cars. Mrs. chadda pressed one button on dashboard and automatically black shades appeared on all window. Then she adjusted and tilted her seat fully backwards.

Silently she took a deep look at me and said, "Forget about tommorow, Today I'll assign you a task to check your skills. Are you ready?"

"Yes mam."

"Well, You are lucky, you have to eat my pussy to give you some training and experience as well."

"Ok mam," my voice cracked little.

"From now call me Domina not mam. Understood?"

"Yes Domina."

"Better."

She wasted no time unhooked her sear belt, hiked up her skirt and pulled down her black panties. She neatly placed them on dashboard and spread her legs. For the first time I got a glimpse of those smooth, curvaceous ass and thighs wrapped in stockings as one of which was roughly double of my thighs.

She looked into my eyes, "Come in front, down on your knees. This is your real training and test, so listen to all my instructions carefully. If you didn't do good today, then don't come tomorrow, I won't let you do this ever again. understood?"

"Yes domina," I agreed.

I slowly lowered and shifted down in front of her. There was enough leg room space for me to completely settle there. She switched off the cabin light and opened her thighs wide as she put her other leg on next seat.

So it was my first job as a slave. From bottom I can see her thick meaty ass thighs and heavy curvy tits wrapped in blouse. She leaned completely in her seat so I couldn't see her face. Don't know how many slaves already had been in my position.

I can smell strong scent of musky, sweat mixed with urine. That erotic smell aroused me. She gave me her cellphone light to check downside. I put the cellphone torch on down between her thighs. I shivered as I touched to the insides of her milky fleshy thighs.

In my dreams I couldn't imagine that my first touch to her would be her inner thighs.I caressed her thighs and lightly kissed both. In torch light, I was staring at her thick brown pussy, above clitoris it was trimmed, set to a bush and around labia it was hairless and clean.

The most amazing thing was a red stone piercing above her clitoris. This woman was really a mystery.

"Domina your piercing is beautiful."

She didn't replied. She only wanted tongue from her slave not complement.

I was pretty sure her thick nipples must be pierced. Now I knew how a mature woman's pussy would look like and big thick labia was inviting me. I took a good sight seeing but wasn't sure what to do so I touched her pussy with one of my fingers but as I tried to part the lips she put her hand on her pussy and hide it. she adjusted more on her butt and ordered.

"Hold on, First smell the other hole. Stick your nose on it and smell deep till next order."

She was teasing me or may be wanted to check my devotion to her. As she watched me, my nostrils rested on her butthole and I inhaled the musky aroma of her buthole. That erotic smell generated more lust in me.

"Good, continue inhaling it."

I obeyed her order.

"Now kiss it."

I kissed her ass crack and continued kissing the thick wrinkled rim.

"Hmm now lick it and don't insert your tongue."

I ran my tongue across her wrinkled anus.

"Yeah dirty boy, tongue my butthole, eat my bum." She took long breath and moaned. My tongue felt the contraction in her rim muscles. It gave me more confidence as her ass reacted to my work.

She was enjoying it, then after few minutes she interrupted, lifted my face and forcefully inserted her big middle finger in my mouth.

"Close your eyes and Suck it hard."

I followed her order and continued sucking her thick finger. she kept staring me while finger fucking my mouth.

After 1 minute, she interrupted.

"Now get back to the main work."

Then I wasted not time and pushed my face down on her pussy and put my lips gently licking the thick labia. I looked up at her and she was completely silent. I gently licked more of her flesh.

"Hmm..Lick it well, boy". she murmurmed while settling in her seat.

I gained confidence and pressed my lips on her labia, gave some smooches on it. soon I started flicking my tongue penetrating her pussy hoping it would make her feel more pleasure.

"No, no, no! not like that", She interrupted.

She leaned forward. with left hand she held the cellphone torch and pointed it to her pussy and with right hand pointing & waving the spot with her finger.

"Look closesly, I am teaching you once. Start from here and then gently lick this way."

I replicated her instructions seriously like a perfect student or slave. I wanted to be her permanent slave. Again I inserted my mouth and started eating her labia flesh up and down. Soon I heard her moaning and hearing it was a pleasure for me.

As she had guided, I added my tongue on her thick buttoned clitoris, expecting to offer her more pleasure.

"Yes, lick it well, lick, press your tongue." She murmured in light tone.

"Hmm, Keep that up."

Her instruction and moaning were making me more horny. I did that and she moaned again. I loved pressing my lips on her delicious pussy and even she pushed and pressured her cunt more on my mouth.

This was the best moment of my life that I was delievering pleasure to my domina and she was asking more from me. She was moaning and breathing heavily as I continued with the skills she taught me. I can feel the increase in her wetness.

"yeahh! lick inside, insert your finger " She asked with heavy breath.

Her clit, labia were swelled and I easily slipped my middle finger inside her hot, wet vagina, started twisting and curling it. I probed with my finger deeper until it got buried up completely.

She pressed my head with tight grip on my hair.

I knew she wanted more, again I tongued her clit. I sucked hard swollen bead of thick flesh.

"Yess, wiggle there." She responded.

I followed her order and she replied.

"yeah that's better. Don't stop."

I continued and in few minutes I felt her squirm, thighs tightened on my face. She raised up her ass, trying to get close to my tongue. she left my head and pulled herself back on seat, grabbing her tits she was panting, moaning loudly.

Now I saw the strength of her thighs hitting my face as she shuddered. I managed to fix my mouth and did for few more minutes. I could feel her hips writhing, legs shaking as she came forward, groaned loudly and collapsed back into her seat.

Her groan was like a beast. She was breathing heavily and cummed really hard.

After sometime she ordered me to stop and she kept her eyes closed trying to regain her.

It was a treat to watch a sexy mature woman in orgasm because of me. As her orgasm subsided, she replied.

"That was great! what are you staring at, now lick it clean."

With more excitement from her praising, I buried my face and started licking the cum well. I was happy I had learned the technique to please her. Licking her cum is another reward for me. Again my tongue explored her vaginal depths to get a good taste of her.

I kept my tongue rolling inside her sticky cum filled vaginal walls. I teased her more in flooded pussy with thick juices that tasted wonderful.

"yes my pathetic slave lick it to the full depth, get a good taste of your domina's cum."

That was the first time she accepted me and hearing it was a delight. My penis was rock hard and precum was leaking furiosly but I couldn't help myself.

I licked all the sticky cum and then I didn't took her permission and dared to wobble my tongue on her clitoris. Within few seconds she responded.

"Holy shit! Aaahh.. Oh Goddd..huh!! Grab my hips, probe my vagina full with that full tongue inside me!"

Fucking her with my tongue, I slipped my hands under her huge thick hips and grabbed them tightly. I completely pressed my nose on her skin and buried my tongue in her pussy. Now I was stick to her cunt and unable to see her face. Her moaning got bolder and I loved her response.

"Yeah lick it to all my depth...urrgghhh...yeaahhh." she moaned.

With every second passing away Mrs. Chadda moaning was getting louder. Thank god the parking lot was vacant. She groaned again and shuddered heavily slipping into silence with heavy breathing but I continued playing with her butt and cunt.

I licked for few more minute and then she put her hand on my shoulder, "Enough for today."

I pulled my mouth from her pussy and wiped her juices from my face with the back of my hand. I sat at her feet watching her getting relax. She lifted her feet from next seat and put down.

"You really did well in first pussy eating. May be sometime I'll do face-sitting or whip your butt. Still you have a lot to learn."

"Yes, My domina."

"Umm, Sorry to interrupt but you were quite loud", I informed her.

"Don't worry it won't go outside."

"Ok come tomorrow and don't forget to do good anema."

"Thank you domina."

She opened the door and I crawled out to the ground. She didn't get off and closed the door. I briskly walked to medical store to buy enema kit for preparation for the next day.

Today I experienced that was beyond my fantasies. She was so powerful that pulled out a hidden character in me. I knew there is a long way to go and was excited to be on that path.

I was very happy to get a pussy eating training, a good job in hand and a permanent mistress. I knew tomorrow would be a tough day for me but I was ready to fulfill wish of my mistress.