The Running Partner

Story Info
My mom's girlfriend teaches me some things about stamina.
9.7k words
4.7
50.7k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers

Ah, summer holiday at last! A chance to go home and relax for a while.

The freshman year of college had past and it had been a busy year. It marked big changes in my life. Moving into my dorm meant that I was away from home for more than a couple of weeks for the first time in my life. But I didn't really care that much though. It was actually quite nice to live on my own.

I shared my room with another guy, Thomas. We could have been brothers, Thomas and I. We looked a lot like each other and most of or friends called us 'Jason and Thomas, the brothers from another mother'.

Being in the college's Track and Field team, I could combine my passion for sports with being educated. It could be challenging to keep both my physical condition as well as my grades up, but I managed to end the year with very reasonable grades.

Now I was back home for the summer. I enjoyed being back with my mom and dad. And even my kid sister, Tina, who just turned 16. She seemed to have grown quite a bit over the past year and I now longer could call her my little sister.

It was my mother's birthday that day and the house was packed with family and friends of my mom. With my mother being the youngest of her brothers and sisters, most of them were middle aged or past that already, so I was by far the youngest. Not really the audience a 19-year-old man as myself liked the most but hey, it was my mom's birthday so I gladly attended it.

And it wasn't all bad. My uncle and I actually got along very well, both being college athletes. Albeit that my uncle's athletics years were way behind him and 'his six-pack made way for a beer barrel' as he would like to say. But in his days, he was quite a successful linebacker.

"So, you're still in the Track and Field team, aren't you? You still didn't make it to the football team?"

"Nah, I like my bones too much for them to be crushed by some semi-trucks on shoes!"

"Real men are part of the football team, and you know it! Powerful and muscular!" he joked.

"I can see it did you good, although your muscles seem to be hanging quite loose nowadays!"

"That's an investment, smart ass! Do you know how much it costed me to get like this?"

I laughed out load. We always made jokes about each other but I knew he was actually quite proud of me. I didn't have the broad muscular shoulders of the average football player, but I was tall and fit and quite muscular.

I saw his glass and that of other guests were empty, so I asked in general, "Does anyone care for a drink?" I might as well help my mother a bit while I was at home.

I got the guests some drinks and when I returned, I found my seat to be taken by Tina. I looked around and saw an empty chair next to Mrs. Richards. I didn't know her very well, except that she was a friend of my mom's. Mrs. Richards was different than the others. She was somewhere in her mid 40's I assumed, just like my mom and her other girlfriends. But my mom and her other girlfriends didn't really seem to care about their bodies. Yes, they would complain about their weight and discuss the best diets to follow. Just so they could complain a bit more about it being a worthless diet. But Mrs. Richards really took great care of her body. She was fit and slender, with relatively small breasts and hips. Her legs were well toned and slightly muscular. Her long brown hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders. Only her face showed slight signs of her age, with small wrinkles around her eyes.

"May I sit here, Mrs. Richards?" I asked politely.

"But of course! Jason, isn't it?"

"Indeed, Mrs. Richards."

"Please, call me Pam. Al that Mrs. makes feel so old. And it's miss by the way. I'm divorced."

"Thanks Pam, and sorry to hear that." I replied.

"No need to be sorry, that scumbag left me years and years ago. So, how was your first year in college? Your mother told me you made it to the track and field team?" she asked, trying to make conversation.

"Indeed! First year was great, although quite a big change after living with mom and dad for almost 18 years. But I managed not to kill myself!" I laughed.

We talked a bit about college and sports. It turned out that she was in the track and field team as well as a long runner. I told her I was a long runner as well, competing mostly on the 10-milers.

"What a coincidence! I was running the long distances as well, although I mostly competed on the 5 miles. I still run a lot. I like to keep myself in good shape and condition."

That was quite obvious to see. "In my humble opinion, you're doing a great job doing so!" I said a bit shy.

"Why, thank you Jason! That's very kind of you." Pam noticed I started to blush a bit so she chose a different subject. "So, any plans for the holiday?"

"Yes, actually. I want to work a lot so I can hopefully save some money for a small vacation. And obviously I run a lot. I try to run a couple of miles every day to keep in shape."

"Do you plan on going somewhere in particular?"

"Well, somewhere near the sea would be nice, but it mostly depends on the money I have. Can't spend what I don't have!"

"That's true! The beach would be nice though!"

"Definitely! We'll see how far we get."

"Where do you run normally?" Pam asked.

"In and around town mostly. The park is a nice place to run but it can be very crowded."

"Do you have a running partner here?"

"No, not really. None of my friends have the stamina nor the speed to keep up with me. And they're more into watching others sport too," I laughed.

"Maybe we could run together sometime? I know some great routes and can help you stay in shape if you like?" she asked.

"Yeah, maybe!" I replied politely. I wasn't too sure about the idea going for a run with my mother's friend though. I didn't know why, but it seemed a bit awkward.

"Jason, dear. Could you help me for a minute?" It was my mother calling me from the kitchen.

"Oh sorry, Pam. Duty calls!" I apologized to Pam. "On my way, mom!"

The birthday passed on as any other birthday. I helped my mother where I could. The next day, I thought I'd start the day with a nice run. I set a route for myself, put in my ear plugs and put on some music.

"Bye mom!" I said before leaving the house.

"Bye dear, be careful!"

I started warming up, slowly increasing the pace. I liked these early morning walks. It wasn't all that warm yet and the park wasn't so crowded as later on the day. It was a great way to clear my head. As I entered the park to start on my 3rd mile, I saw another runner run towards me. Her long brown hair apparently in a pony tail as it whipped from left to right and her breasts bouncing a bit on the pace of her feet. "Nice," I said to myself, "very nice!"

As she approached me, her face became familiar. My God! It was Pam. I just mistook my mother friends for a young woman!

"Hi, Jason!" she said as we came close to each other. I took my ear buds out and we both stopped to say hi.

"Hi Ms. Rich... eh Pam! How are you?"

"I'm great, thanks. And you? What a coincidence we meet each here!"

"Yes indeed! I thought I was an early bird, but apparently, I'm not the only one?"

"No, I always go for an early walk. Nice and quiet you see," and she points at the almost empty park.

"Yes, I see what you mean. That's what I like about it too. And of course, the temperatures are a bit lower."

"Yes, that's true indeed! Are you going anywhere in particular? Do you care to join me? Or I could join you if you'd like?"

"No, not anywhere in particular. And sure, why not?" I replied. I thought it would be rude to say no to her asking to run together.

"Great! Shall I join you?"

"Sure thing! I just started my 3rd mile, planning on doing 8 to 10 today I guess."

"I don't know if I'll run the full 5 to 7 miles you have left with you, but we'll see," she replied as we started running.

I thought it would be courteous to lower my speed a bit so I started a bit slower. "Come on boy! Is that all you got?"

"Oh wow," I thought to myself, "No need to be courteous. She's fast!"

As I caught up with her, I saw her ponytail dancing behind her. She was very fit and I couldn't help myself looking at her ass. "Hmm, cute ass... wait! She's my mother's friend!" I thought to myself.

"Nice pace, Pam! You've still got it I see," I said to her as I caught up.

"Thanks, I do my best to keep fit. I like the feeling after a long run. You know, your muscles all pumped up, the adrenaline rushing through your body."

I knew the feeling all too well and it indeed felt great. It made me feel like I could rule the world. As we jogged there, I couldn't help notice how fit Pam was. I had a pretty good stamina myself, but she could probably outrun me on the long run anytime.

"Come on, keep up with me!" she said as my pace started to drop a bit. "We're almost at my place, if you're in need of a break?"

"Thanks, but I'll manage!" I replied. I wasn't letting this woman beat me over my own game!

Half a mile later, she said she was home and she stopped. "That's it for me today, I guess. So, do you want that break or not?"

"Nah, not yet. I'll think I'll head straight home. It still a mile or so and I have to get to work later today."

"Suit yourself! Tomorrow, same time same place? I think you could use the exercise!" she joked.

As I had enjoyed walking together, I acknowledged. "Sure, why not!"

"See you tomorrow then!" and she waved good bye and went inside.

I continued my run home. "Mom! I'm home! And you won't believe who I met! Pam!"

"You met Pam? Where?"

"In the park, she was having a run as well. So, we ran together. It was actually quite nice, she's a great athlete. We've agreed to run together tomorrow as well."

"Good for you! It's better than running alone I guess?"

"Well, it sure is nice to have a partner who can keep up with me! I'm going to take a shower before I'm off to work."

I took a fast shower and went off to work. Work wasn't very challenging, order picking, but I had a lot of fun with my coworkers. I've known some of them since high school and we were close friends. As we all went to different school after high school, we didn't see each other for almost a year.

"So, how was your year, Jason? Scored any nice chicks?" Eric asked. He was always talking about girls and what he wanted to do with them if he had the chance. I wasn't so sure if any of them would actually let him do it though.

"Some..." I answered mysteriously.

"Oh, come on! You're lying, aren't you? Tell me, or it didn't happen!"

"Well, there was Angie but that didn't last very long. She was seeing half the athlete's team at the same time."

"Sounds like my kind of girl!" Eric replied.

"You wouldn't be able to handle her. She would rip you to pieces on the first date!"

"But did you fuck her?" he popped his standard question when talking about girls. "You did, didn't you?"

"Maybe..." I replied. Yes, we had sex but I sure wasn't going to tell him about it. "And of course, Trisha. She is beautiful. Dark skin, beautiful body and great boobs."

"Sounds great! Got any photos?"

"No, we're not seeing each other anymore. And I'm not so pathetic that I'm going to keep a photo of every girl I ever dated!"

She was a beautiful girl though. I didn't exaggerate about that. She wasn't very tall, 5.6ft tops. But then again, most women weren't very tall compared to me being just over 6ft. She had a beautiful dark skin and long, dark hair. She had a great body with nice hips, an even greater ass and full yet firm breasts. And she knew it because she really knew how to present herself. In most cases she would wear a tight dress or skirt which just inches under her ass and she sure wasn't afraid to show some cleavage.

But I wasn't completely honest about us not seeing each other anymore. We met after one of my games. Physically we had a great connection, meaning the sex was great. But that was all that was there: sex. For a guy like Eric that would be enough, but I found that I wanted more than that from a relation. So, we decided to give up on the whole relation thing and just be friends. With benefits that is! But I sure wasn't going to tell to Eric that we regularly fucked each other!

"Oh, I do! I have a photo of every girl I dated in my wallet! I think it's nice to be able to look back at who I slept with."

"So, your wallet is empty then?" I joked.

"You wanker!"

"HEY, YOU TWO!! Stop chatting and start working!"

"Shit, it's the boss! Talk to you later, mate!" Eric said as he rushed back to work.

After my shift, I went straight home. "How was your day, dear?" my mom asked me when I got home.

"Oh, fine mom. There was a lot of work that had to be done so I'm quite beat. What's for dinner?"

"There's still some spaghetti left for you in the fridge. We already ate."

"You already had dinner?" I asked. It was only 6pm, they never ate that early.

"Yes, your father and I have are going to the movies. You know, my birthday present?"

Ah, now I remembered! My mother wanted to go to some old movie that played again in the cinema. Apparently, that movie premiered when they were young.

"Oh, of course! Sorry, I forgot."

"No problem, sweetie. Oh, and by the way, you're sister's out as well. Off to some girlfriend."

"Fine..."

"Just heat the spaghetti in the microwave for about 3 and half minutes. We'll be leaving as soon as your dad comes downstairs."

"After a year in college, I know how to operate a microwave mom!" I laughed at her. "Have fun!"

I heard the front door close. A car started and I heard them drive off. I thought I could get a bath after dinner, so I quickly heated and ate the spaghetti.

I entered the bathroom and filled the bath. As I undressed, memories of a similar event popped up. Trisha and I, all alone in her apartment. Her dad owned a well renowned restaurant so she could afford herself a nice apartment. "Daddy is paying anyway," she told me. As she filled the bath in her apartment, she started to undress. She was a dark goddess, a horny dark goddess. She slowly unzipped her dress and let it dropped inch by inch. She didn't wear a bra; she didn't need to. Her perky tits were perfect. As her dress fell down on the ground, she stepped towards me on her high heels. She only wore her thong, which disappeared between her full and round buttocks. As she got close, she pulled me towards her by my shirt and kissed me fiercely.

"You're mine tonight," she whispered in my ears as she started to unbutton my shirt. Once opened, she kissed me again before slowly moving down. She kissed my chest and bit my nipples hard.

"Aaaaaah," I moaned and she looked at me devilishly. With her dark eyes she gave you the impression that she could see right into your soul.

She moved further down and started unbuttoning my pants. She laughed lustfully when she saw my bulge. "Just what I was looking for," she said and she lowered my pants and my boxers. Next thing I know she was sucking me of frantically.

In my own bathroom, I could feel my cock get hard. I knew how that evening continued. Just as every other encounter with Trisha. She liked it rough and hard. Which in most cases ended in us fucking hard and ending soon. Images of her with my white cum on her dark face appeared. She liked it that way.

I quickly jerked myself off to that memory. "A waste of good cum, Trisha would say," I thought to myself as I flushed it down the toilet and stepped into the bath. Masturbating and taking a bath helped me relax. After bath, I went straight to bed.

The next morning, I woke up early again for my morning run. I recalled that I had agreed to meet Pam again in the park, so I quickly had a small breakfast and prepared myself for the run. I ran to the park and saw that Pam was already there. She wore a pair of running leggings to just below her knees and a tight sports crop top. I could see that her abs were well toned and subconsciously I was impressed with her body.

"Hi, Pam! Am I late?"

"No, I actually was a bit early. Are you ready? I have a great route planned for today."

"Yeah, I think I'm ready for it."

"Let's go then!"

As we started to run together, I asked, "So, what do you have in mind?" As I looked at her, I could see her breasts perform their little dance again and I caught myself looking at it.

"Let's train those calves a bit! The route I have in mind has some nice ascends and descends."

"Sweet, I like that!"

She wasn't lying. The route was a tough one and half way I started to feel my calves burn and ache a bit. But I wasn't going to let this woman beat me! I was less then half her age and thought of myself as being in good conditions. If she could do this, I could too!

"I must say I'm impressed with your stamina, Pam!" I said between panting.

"Thanks! Like I said, I put a lot of effort in keeping my mind and body in perfect shape."

Yes, I could see that. Just look at those perfect le... Wait, was I checking her out?

"Can you still keep up with me, or should we take a rest?" she asked. Apparently, I slowed down a bit while taking a look at her.

"No, I'm good!" I replied and I picked up the pace again.

"Almost there, just a little longer!" and a little later we were at her house again. "Would you like to come in before you go back home?

With my hands on my knees, I nodded. "Yeah sure, a little rest would do me good," I answered panting heavily. "That was quite the trail you prepared for me!"

"I thought I'd keep you in perfect shape this holiday!" she said as she opened the door.

We walked inside. Her house was just an ordinary house, like there are so many in the world. She sat down on the couch and asked me to join her. "You know, you're not the only one who's impressed," Pam started. "Most guys I know, if not all, wouldn't have been able to keep up with me on that trail. Good job!"

She placed her hand on my arm. "Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

"Do you have some sports drink?" I asked her.

"Sure, I'll get you some," and she walked of to the kitchen. Half way there she looked at me over her shoulder.

"There you go," she said as she came back with two bottles of sports drink. She sat down on the couch again, right next to me. She was much closer to me than before she left.

"Pfew, I'm beat!" she said and placed her head on my shoulder. "You're a fine young man, Jason. Young and athletic. A lot of men your age probably are quite jealous of you, I guess. And you're doing just fine with the ladies too, I assume?"

Strange questions to ask, I thought. "Well, I don't know if men are jealous of me."

She looked up at me. "And what about the ladies? Do they find you.... attractive?" Her finger gently touched my upper arm as she slowly moved it down.

"I, I think I should go, Ms. Richards!" I said as I got up from the couch quickly. "Thanks for the sports drink!"

"Wait! Please don't go! I didn't mean anything by it!" she answered, scared that she offended me. "It's just that I, well, I was just interested in how things go in college these days. I really didn't mean to..."

As I walked to the door, I saw her face. "No worries, Ms. Richards. I'm not offended. It's just that I forgot that I agreed to meet some friends in the park," I quickly made up.

"Oh, OK. Do you still want to go for a run with me another time?"

A moment of silence, after which I replied, "Sure, Pam. Tomorrow again?"

"Lovely!" and she started to smile.

As I got outside, I started walking back home. What did just happen? Was she hitting on me or was it just my imagination going wild? Sure, she looked great for her age. For any age actually. But I never had any other intention than to run with her to maintain my stamina during the summer.

As I got home, my dad was at work. "Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. No reply. I walked into the kitchen and found a note. "I'm at Mrs. Axelby's. Back before dinner. Lunch is in the fridge. Love, mom"

rforasht
rforasht
69 Followers