Dominated by my daughter

Story Info
Daughter and wife dominate husband.
6.7k words
4.09
15.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work and called out to Ava, my daughter. It only took a moment before I heard her reply in a gasping voice from her bedroom. "I'm glad you are home. I need your help."

I laughed and headed upstairs. I knew what she was after. About five years ago, my wife, Paula, and I started into a dom and submission relationship, with her dominating me, humiliating me, and eventually cuckolding me. Over the years, a lot of people we know have slowly become involved. My best friend, Liam, is now fucking my wife. He lets me know how much she prefers his cock to mine.

It turns me on when Liam and I go out drinking, and he nonstop talks about how hot it is to be fucking his best friend's wife. Three years ago, my wife bought me a cage, and slowly, I've been wearing it more and more. Then, two years ago, our daughter found out, and since then, she has been dominating me as well.

My wife still controls me and sleeps with other men. Ava, my daughter, uses me for her own pleasure. To begin with, she just stepped on me. Refusing to do chores, getting me to do them for her. Paula has encouraged Ava to dominate me. She says my daughter needs to learn how to put me in my place. For her birthday last year, Paula gave Ava a key to my cage. Paula says that I have to wear a condom, and Ava tells me I can't wear a condom. I am constantly walking a line of risking pissing off one or the other of them.

Getting into my daughter's bedroom, I saw her naked on the bed, her dildo sliding between her wet cunt lips. The room stank of sex. "I need your mouth, Daddy. The boys at school are nice, but they don't get me off the way you do."

Obediently I crawled between her legs and leaned into her cunt, pulling the dildo from her cunt. "Do you want to tell me about your day?" I asked as I kissed her pretty cunt. She tasted of sex and cum. Paula and I discovered, after bringing Ava into our dom games, that Ava is a bit of a slut. "Ava, you are using protection with the boys at school, aren't you?"

She grabbed my head and pulled my mouth to her slit as she said. "Silly Daddy, I only let you and Mr Dax fuck me without a condom."

I moaned and pulled my head back an inch, "You know your mother doesn't like it when you fuck me raw."

She grabbed my head and forcibly pulled it back into place. "Bad Daddy," She chided me for stopping, "I know, but I also know my submissive Daddy won't dob on me." She ground her cunt into my mouth before adding, "How does Mr Dax's cum taste? He's a very good teacher who looks after me."

I had eaten cream pies out of both my wife and daughter over the last couple of years. Well, my wife the last couple of years, my daughter the previous year. The way the taste of a sweet cunt mixes with the taste of cum always got me hard, my cock straining against the cage. Eagerly I ate my daughter's cunt, and as I did, I reached my hand out to slide a finger into her.

"Mmm, good Daddy," she moaned. "So I got to school early, like normal, and Mike quickly hit me up, asking me if I had time for a catch-up." Her fingers ran through my hair, and I shuddered. This was what I loved about being dominated. "I knew what he wanted, and so we went down under the library. When we got there, he told me he didn't have a condom and asked if I was alright with that. I told him that I was happy to blow him for a fifty."

I pulled my head back for a moment as I said, "You are charging for sex now?" I was annoyed but, at the same time, turned on even more.

"Shut up and do your job," she said, grabbing my head again and pulling me back to her snatch. I moaned as she did, her controlling me, making me hump the bed, as I felt the key to my cage on her anklet against my neck as her legs pulled me into her. "So I pushed him up against the wall and knelt in front of him as he pulled his wallet out and handed me some crumpled notes." I felt her cunt spasm and felt the small gush of fluid enter my mouth, strong with the taste of cum. Mr Dax must have fucked her just before she came home.

"Mike's cock is nice, but nothing special, but as I sucked him, two of his friend came around the corner. I paused to let them know it was $50 for a blowie and $100 for a fuck, but they have to have a rubber. Jason didn't hesitate and handed over a hundred and pushed my skirt up behind my arse." I added a second finger to my daughter's cunt, and she paused to moan more. "So, by the time of the first class, I had swallowed two loads and been fucked once."

"Classes were boring. At lunch, I caught up with the deputy principal, who fucked my arse for $150. After school, I caught up with Mr Dax in his office." She moaned, and I felt her cunt twitch as she remembered her session with her history teacher as I pleased her. "He has such a gorgeous cock, Daddy, so much better than yours."

I moaned into her cunt. When my wife belittled me like this, it always turned me on. But when it was my daughter, it drove me mad with lust. My cock strained against the cage, and I groaned in discomfort. "Aww, is Daddy's little cock hurting?"

"Yes, Ava," I said meekly.

"I stripped off in his office and sucked his cock, under his desk, for a long while, so thick and tasty," she continued her story. "Someone came into his office, another student, I think. They spoke for a while as I continued to please him, and then they left. As they did, he came in my mouth. He has such big loads, Daddy, so much bigger than yours." I groaned again, "Then he drove me home while I sucked on his lovely cock again."

She paused for a moment before pushing my head away, "Time for a ride, Daddy," she said.

I quickly undressed as she pulled the key free and undid my cage. As she released me, it hurt, as it always does after I had been locked up for a while, with both Paula and Ava controlling me and humiliating me to turn me on.

My much smaller daughter then pushed me back onto the bed and straddled my hips, guiding her cock into her hungry, shaved cunt. "Oh, yeah, Dax is so much better," she reiterated as she slid down onto me. "We came inside, and I brought him up to my room, where he ate me out. He's almost as good as you at that, so at least you still have some worth."

I shuddered, and as I did, she slapped me, "No cumming till I tell you." My face stung, and I groaned again at the continued humiliation. "It wasn't long before I was begging him to fuck me with his big cock. He rolled me over doggy and pressed my face into the mattress." She was rocking her hips on me as she continued to tell me what her teacher had done to her. "He called me a good little slut, and said that he couldn't believe any father could raise such a hussy." I reached up to grope her pert tits, but she slapped my hands away. "I told him, like mother like daughter, as he continued to fuck me, and told him that Mum cucks you regularly and has you locked in a cage."

I felt myself throb as I realised my daughter had revealed my sub-nature to her teacher. Ava noticed it, too and quickly slapped me again. "He laughed and called you pathetic and said that perhaps he should bring it up at the next parent-teacher interviews." I groaned, Ava was trying to get Mr Dax to fuck Paula. "I told him I could give him Mum's number." I started to buck, unable to hold off any longer. My eyes rolled back, and suddenly, there was pain. Ava had raked her fingernails down my chest.

I screamed and lost my erection as I looked down at my bleeding chest. Two gouges were deep and bleeding very quickly. Several others still showed blood but didn't flow. "Useless," Ava said, standing up. She pressed her foot into my crotch, "Can't cum until I'm ready, and I've had five cocks today, and they've all been bigger than you." She pressed her weight into my crotch, and I groaned in a combination of humiliation, discomfort and arousal. "You know, you're better with your mouth. I'm sure no one would mind if I just crushed your worthless sack right now."

I felt my cock hardening at her taunting threats. "Really?" she asked, "A little scratch causes you to lose your wood, but the thought of your daughter crushing your balls gets you hard?"

"I'm sorry," I whimpered. She hadn't let up, and my balls ached with her weight. "I'm sorry I'm so pathetic. You deserve better," I said.

She pushed back off me, a momentary increase in the weight on my balls, causing pains in my stomach. "Well, you need to be punished for this. Go have a cold shower."

I groaned. The cage I usually wore was small, but there was a smaller one. I could only put it on after a cold shower, and it was used as punishment. It was very tight, and after only a couple of hours, my cock started to darken as blood flow was cut off. "Please, Ava, I can't now. My balls are so swollen, I don't think they will even fit in my little cage."

Ava shrugged, "We'll shove them in. It serves you right for not being able to please a woman properly."

I whimpered pathetically and rolled out of her bed to go to the bathroom. I turned on the shower to warm, and my chest, where Ava had scratched me, screamed. Over a few minutes, I lowered the temperature until it was just cold. As I turned the shower off, Ava came into the room carrying my punishment cage. It was a tiny thing with silicon ridges on the outside so my wife and daughter could grind against it and still get pleasure as the ridges rubbed their clit.

I dried myself off, and then Ava handed me the cage. "You get to put it on, Daddy. You get to cram your little cock into your punishment cage."

I took the cage from her and hinged it open. I slid it over me and started to force my cold limp cock and balls into the small space. It hurt as I closed it up; the pressure was unbelievable, and I couldn't close it all the way. Ava watched on, tapping her foot while playing with the padlock.

Ava must have run out of patience as suddenly she reached out and squeezed the cage hard, closing it quickly. I yelped like a baby, and she quickly threaded the cage latch with the padlock. I could taste the pain as my vision turned slightly white. "Jesus, Ava," I whinged.

"What, Daddy?" she said playfully, slapping the cage. "You were getting turned on at the thought of your daughter crushing your useless balls. Now you get to feel that three days."

"Three days?" I squeaked. Typically, my punishment was a day or two. "Ava, I can't wear this for three days."

She took my hand and started to lead me back to her bedroom, "Silly Daddy, only Mummy and I have keys, so we can. I'm sure Mum isn't going to mind you being locked up as long as you can use your mouth on her when she comes back from fucking Uncle Liam."

I groaned, and my cock throbbed, further increasing the pressure on my balls. She was right, I hardly ever got to fuck Paula any more. She would have me eat her out or would sometimes suck my cock till I was about to explode and then stop. But most frequently, she would stroke me as she told me how much bigger and better Liam was in bed.

Ava pushed me back onto the bed and climbed onto my lap. She reached under her to adjust my cuff, spread her lips over the ridges, and started grinding. "Tell me, Daddy, when do I get to fuck Uncle Liam?"

I groaned again, "You'll need to ask your mother," I said as I watched my sexy daughter grinding and moaning on me.

She sighed in pleasure, "Maybe we should have Liam and Mr Dax over at the same time. They can take turns fucking both of us. You get to watch your wife and daughter screaming for their cocks." I groaned again. "Maybe we can do it for your birthday, a cuckolding party. Have you in your tight cage and make you watch for hours. The only time you can touch us is when you are cleaning our cunt up with your mouth?"

"Ava, please, it hurts," I grumbled.

She laughed, "Well, if you just knew how to please a woman, you wouldn't be in this position. I don't know how you and Mum ever conceived me," she teased, "maybe she cheated on you?" I shuddered, and Ava stopped moving. "Don't you dare cum," she warmed me. "I mean, we already know you aren't good at pleasing women, better than the boys at school, but still. And we know you get off on the idea of me crushing your little balls. Maybe they are actually useless. Maybe she fucked someone else twenty-odd years ago."

Tears ran from my eyes as my cock, and balls strained against the cage. "Ooh," she said suddenly, "Maybe Uncle Liam is actually my Daddy?"

The taunting that years before my wife dominated me, she had been fucking my best friend behind my back aroused and humiliated me to no end. I whimpered again in arousal, pain, and discomfort. Ava leaned over and kissed me before whispering, "You know Liam and Mum are talking about having a baby?" I didn't and felt disgusted at myself as I throbbed further and my cock loosed its precum. "What if I asked Uncle Liam to get me pregnant as well? Tell me, Daddy, does it turn you on, knowing that me and Mum control you completely?" I nodded but didn't say anything. "Knowing that we can lock you up like this? That if Mum or I got pregnant, you would end up raising our bastard children?"

My cock throbbed again as I watched her shudder at the suggestion and felt the warm flush of her orgasm over my crotch. My daughter was getting off on furthering my humiliation and submission. "Then," she said in a high-pitched voice, "we would know you don't need your worthless balls."

I whimpered and shuddered, an orgasm running through me, but the constraint around my cock and balls prevented me from cumming. She slowed and smiled down at me. "I knew you'd like that idea. I told Mum you would, but she told me that would be too far for you. Tell me, Daddy. If we went off the pill, would you use your mouth to keep us from getting pregnant?"

I nodded, "Yes, Pumpkin," I said pathetically.

"And when we ended up pregnant, would you admit your balls are worthless?" she continued.

"I hardly use them now," I said.

She smiled, "Is that why you liked me stepping on your balls? You already know they're worthless and just want me to get some pleasure out of them, even if that is crushing them to make you a little beta cuck for life?"

I felt my cock throb again and groaned. As I did, Ava quickly jumped off me and laughed as my cock oozed cum. "Pathetic, in a tight little cage, and cumming over the idea of me crushing your manhood. Well, I told you not to cum. So now it's a week."

My cock continued to ooze, the pressure of the cage preventing me from freely cumming. "A week? Ava, it could do real damage."

Ava laughed, 'Yeah, maybe, but you'll still have your mouth, and you are very good with your mouth," she giggled. "I guess you will just have to have lots of cold showers to make sure you don't swell too much." She paused for only a moment. "Now you've made a mess of the bed. Strip it and put it on fresh sheets. I'm going to do my homework. Oh, and I forgot to mention. Mum's with Uncle Liam. She wants you to prepare dinner for 7:30, so you should hurry."

Ava skipped off to the bathroom as my cum ran around my swollen balls. I sighed and hit my head back against the pillows. Although my cumming had alleviated some pressure, it was a disappointing orgasm.

I slowly climbed out of my daughter's bed and stripped the sheet, wiping my cock as best I could through the cage. I put them on to wash before grabbing fresh sheets and pillow covers and remade her bed. By then, she had finished with her shower, and I quickly rinsed my cock and cage in cold water to clean a little more off me before I went to the kitchen to make dinner. As I went to the kitchen, I grabbed my phone and saw I had a message from Liam. 'Thanks for letting me fuck Paula. Damn, she's good in the sack. Hope you don't mind, but we spoke about it, and at your Christmas barbeque, I'm going to take her up to your bedroom and make her scream.'

I groaned. All our guests would know I'm a cuck. All our guests would know that Paula is a slut. I groaned before I winced. My cock throbbed and ached in the tight cage as I thought about how our friends would know, how my male friends would know. How many of them would try and fuck my wife? Then I paused. How many of them would try and fuck Ava if they found out she was involved in all this?

I started preparing some vegetables for dinner and pulled some steaks out of the fridge to come up to room temperature. I wouldn't begin to do those until I knew Paula was on her way home. As I prepared the vegetables, Ava came down into the kitchen. I groaned again as I saw her. She was wearing her oversized t-shirt with 'Daddy's little girl' printed across it. It always turned me on to see her wearing that shirt. "Ava, do you really have to wear that? You know it turns me on, and I'm wearing the tight cage."

She laughed as she pulled some wine out of the fridge and grabbed two glasses. "Of course I do, Daddy. If it wasn't uncomfortable to wear the cage, it wouldn't be a punishment, would it?" She poured each of us a glass as she giggled.

I took the glass of wine from my daughter, "Just promise me if it gets too painful, you will take it off?"

She leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, "Mummy and I will discuss it, but no promises. After all, you are much better with your fingers and your mouth. And, as we found out earlier, you get off on the idea of me crushing your balls. How is this any different? I mean, if your balls swell up and die from being in a cage, they are still just as useless as if I crush them with my foot."

I groaned again, "Jesus, what is wrong with me?" I asked myself.

Ava giggled again, "Nothing yet, but you would do this for me, wouldn't you, Daddy? You do it for me and Mummy, leave yourself locked up for a week? Even if it hurts, even if it risks you having useless balls and being less of a man?" I winced again as my cock tried to harden in the cage. "Tell you what, I will talk to Mummy, and if you don't cum for three days, we will let you out then, and every time you do cum, we will add an extra three days on. So, if you behave, it will just be three days, but if you can't control yourself. Well, you might be there until your balls wither and die."

"Oh, fuck me," I moaned, "Why the fuck does that turn me on?"

Ava smiled, "And if you do end up with useless balls, I'm going to ask Liam to get me pregnant."

I groaned again, "You shouldn't be teasing like that if you don't want me to cum," I said.

Her smile broadened, "Who said I don't want you to cum? I think it would be hot to have Uncle Liam breeding me on the bed while you sit in a chair stroking your worthless cock, cause your balls are useless."

"You'd still fuck me though?" I asked her.

Ava laughed, "How would I do that if you were locked in a cage all the time? But you could play with my tits and eat me out." She kissed me on the cheek before turning and skipping away.

I groaned again as I watched her leave, and I thought about how I had gotten into this position. It was true that Paula and my sex life had gotten stale, and it was partially my fault. I had been working a lot and had neglected my family due to my tiredness.

It had been about three months of this before Paula raised that we needed to do something about our sex life. It perked my ears up. The idea of having some more fun straight away made my mind go to bringing another woman into the bedroom. Instead of just blurting that out, I asked what Paula had in mind.

"Well, I was thinking. Ava is out a couple of nights a week. What if we swap each Friday night?" She had asked me.

My cock instantly hardened, "You want to swap with other people?" I asked her.

Paula laughed, "Sorry, that's my fault. I meant that this Friday, I would do whatever you like, and next Friday, you can do whatever I like. You know, swapping who is in charge of the evening fun?"

I had blinked several times before I replied, "You want to be my Sub?" I asked her.

12