All Comments on 'Dominated by my daughter'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why are these stories getting so extreme?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fabfrigentastic story!!!!!!!!!!!

We need more stories where the daughter is brought in to assist the mother with dominating the father, especially those where the husband/father is regressed back to a diaper wearing baby because of cheating or being drunk and hitting the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

i hope we get a chapter two, there is so much room to run with this story, increasing his cuck experience, feminization, harsh discipline, public humiliation, pony training, where will you go next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I was turned on but it made me crazy too. So before Uncle Liam could fuck them, I went and got my gun. After I came back in the room, I stepped in close to Liam and put the gun end of the Barrel Against his cock. His eyes got real big, and I Whispered to him. What if you had no cock, would my wife and daughter still want to fuck you? But before he could say another, there was a very large bang. As my wife, and daughter ran over to help Liam laying on the floor screaming, I simply said who do you want to fuck next dear besides me??

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Why does playing with chastity have to end in cruel cuckolding????

YoloSwagginsYoloSwaggins5 months ago

This is probably the most erotic story I’ve read on this site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...