Dominated by my daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she had shaken her head, "No, I just mean I will prepare something fun when I am in charge, and you can prepare something fun when you are in charge. Why? Would you like me to be your submissive?" she asked.

I hesitated, wondering if this was some kind of trap, "Well, it's not anything we have done before, so it might be fun to try."

Paula smiled, "Well, I'm sorry honey, but I don't think you could dominate me. You are too sweet. I, however," she winked at me.

I smiled, "Well, I can certainly see you wearing leather," I joked.

She laughed back at me, but she was right; I didn't have the temperament to dom her, and she did have the temperament to dom me. We found that out over the next couple of weeks. As you could expect, when I was in charge, I asked her to do things. I asked her if she wanted to try anal sex, which we had never done. When she was in charge, she told me to eat her cunt, told me how to fuck her and when and where to cum. We both enjoyed it much more when she was in charge.

After about two months of this, I came home one Friday night to find Paula in a leather bondage harness. She looked so sexy, and her tits looked incredible. "Hello, lover," she greeted me sweetly. "It's my night, and I want to take it up a notch."

I had grown hard just seeing her and moaned at her words, "Yes, dear," I said excitedly.

"Mistress Paula tonight," she said.

That night was the first night she humiliated me, not to others but between us. She tied me down naked and slapped my cock with a crop. To begin with, it was gentle, but as I continued to get turned on, she went harder and harder. Telling me how sad it was that I was getting off on her beating my cock. She controlled me and humiliated me, and I loved every minute of it.

The following day, as we sat down for coffee, she asked. "Honey, do you prefer me being in charge of our sex life or you?"

I started. I hadn't really thought about it, but that morning, after a long night of teasing, taunting and passion, I admitted that I preferred her to be in charge. She smiled sweetly, "Well, how about I be in charge of our Friday nights? Anytime you want to be in charge of a night, you can just ask, but if we both prefer this," she let the thought go. I readily agreed.

Over the next couple of months, she continued to push the limits, and I found I had few. She made me eat her out if I came too quickly and teased me that I seemed to just want her to get off, going so far one night as to say. "I swear, if I came home and told you I had just had sex with a stranger, you would just be happy that I got off."

I groaned into her cunt, and she started, "Really? If I came home and told you I had fucked someone else, that would turn you on?"

I pulled my head away from her cunt, "Would you enjoy yourself?" I asked.

She smiled, a confident passion in her eyes, "I would hope so. If I didn't, I wouldn't go back to the same man." I moaned again as I crawled up her body. "Did I say you could fuck me yet?" I shook my head. "Right, well, you should get back to eating me out. I'm seeing my lover later and need to be ready for him." Humiliated, I moaned and returned to eating her out.

It was another month of teasing this way before she told me she wanted to do it. "You want to fuck someone else?" I asked her, my cock throbbing in arousal.

"And you want me too, but not just anyone. You seem to get the most pleasure when I taunt you," she said.

"Humiliate," I told her as I kissed her chest.

She nodded, "So, I think it needs to be someone safe, and fun, preferably with a big dick," she paused a moment. "Do you know anyone like that?"

I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I don't," I confessed as I kissed her pubic mound.

"Think really hard, and when you have a name, you can stop eating me out." As she had said that, I realised she already had someone in mind. My cock throbbed over the thought she had already found someone she wanted to fuck.

I spent several minutes gleefully eating her out as I ran names through my head. When Liam's name came to mind, I moaned. "There you go," she said, almost reading my mind, "who have you thought of?"

I lifted my head from her cunt, my face dripping in her juices. "Liam," I almost squeaked.

"You've told me he thinks I'm hot and wants to fuck me. He's your best friend, and Belinda says he has a big cock." She explained her rationale to me, and I groaned again, staving off cumming. "It does turn you on, doesn't it? The idea of me fucking Liam, him knowing that I am cuckolding you?"

I nodded, "It does, but how would we even?" I asked.

Paula shrugged, "While, first, you finish your job down there, and then at seven, he picks me up, and we go out. We're having dinner tonight to discuss it, but I'm not fucking him tonight unless you cum."

I shuddered, "Really? You are going on a date with Liam tonight?" I asked.

She smiled as she let me crawl up her body. "Yes, we've been talking a lot lately, and he thinks the idea is hot. He's betting you will cum, he's hoping you will, as he really wants to shag me. Just think of it, dear, me coming home in the early hours of the morning dripping with your best friend's cum." I groaned again, my cock twitching against her pubic mound. I knew better than to fuck her without permission. "I get home, hot as hell from being fucked by his big dick, you helping me to bed and kissing my sore pussy better."

I groaned and throbbed again, moments from an orgasm. "You know, I will dress sexy for him. Our friends might see us on our date. How humiliating would that be?"

"God, Paula, if you keep talking like that," I grunted as I tried to resist.

She shrugged, "Of course, he's told me he doesn't like condoms, so I would need to fuck him raw. Do you think I should get him to pull out? Or would you still kiss my cummy cunt clean?"

I grunted again as I came a long spurt streaking up past her tits to hit her neck. "Oh, I guess he does get to fuck me tonight." As she said it, my orgasm doubled down, and I pulsed several more spurts.

After a few more moments of my pleasure abating, she giggled, "I don't think I have ever seen you cum so much," she told me. "I'm glad I actually set the date up, and it's not just a game."

My eyes widened in surprise as my cock returned to full hardness, "It's not?" I asked, glancing at the clock.

"Nope, he'll be here to pick me up in about forty minutes. I should get ready. Should I wear my metallic blue dress?" She asked me.

I blinked for several moments before I said, "Yes, that dress looks so good on you."

That night was the first time Paula had cuckolded me, and our relationship just continued to grow stronger. Of course, Liam was ecstatic as he had never really wanted a girlfriend or a wife. He just wanted a woman to hang out with and fuck, and Paula was the perfect person for that. No worries about her wanting to settle down, etc.

As I was reminiscing, I heard the front door open. "Honey?" Paula called out.

"In the kitchen, dinner will be ready in five. Do you want a drink?" She confirmed she did, and I poured a glass of wine as she came into the kitchen. Her hair was a mess, her shirt crumpled and undone, her bra showing between the gaps of the deep blue shirt. "Did you have fun at Liam's?"

She nodded, "Very much, he has recently bought a sex swing. God, he gets so deep," then she looked down. "Oh dear, what did you do this time?" she asked me while looking at my small cage.

I shrugged, "Apparently, I need to learn how to please women and not cum too quickly," I confessed.

Paula shook her head, "How long?"

"Three days if I behave, but you should talk to Ava. She suggested that it might be longer," I told my wife.

"Ava, I'm home, and I think we need to talk," she called out.

It only took a few moments for Ava to come down as I busily prepared the rest of the food. Normally, Paula would tell me when she was on her way, but I guessed that she had forgotten that day.

"Ava, you have your father locked in his punishment cage for three days?" Paula asked our daughter. I groaned in discomfort. My wife was asking our daughter about why she had me in painful chastity.

Ava nodded, "Yeah, he came way too quick, so I put him in a cage, don't worry, he can get out of it. He just has to not cum for three days. Every time he does cum he gets an extra three days," she said somewhat too cheerfully.

I waited for Paula to tell Ava off but was surprised when I heard her moan, "That's actually kind of hot." I started at my wife's words. "It's meant to be a punishment after all, so I suppose that makes sense. Every time he cums, which is pleasurable, his punishment gets extended."

I groaned again as my cock strained against the cage. "Paula?" I pleaded.

Paula looked at me, "What? Ava is right. You need to learn how to control yourself, but there should be a circuit breaker. I don't know how long your father can go wearing that cage." She paused for another moment, sipping her wine. "How about this? Each time you cum, you get three extra days, but each time you make us cum, you get a day off. That gives you an incentive to learn how to please women."

I groaned again, my cock still straining against the cage. Paula stepped closer and gently fingered my cage, "Maybe we should even offer you something special if you are well-behaved." She looked back at our daughter. "I do believe after Ava got involved in all of this, that you suggested you would like a joint blowjob. Your wife and your daughter sucking on your cock together."

I shuddered and felt my cock pulse, a small amount of cum dribbling from the cage. Ava laughed as Paula said, "Oh dear, I guess that does mean six days," she taunted.

"You'll have to work extra hard if you don't want to be stuck in that little cage for life," Ava said mockingly.

Paula laughed as well, "Well, you should clean your cum off the floor and finish making dinner. I'm really hungry after Liam made me scream again and again."

I grabbed a cloth from the counter and wiped up my pitiful load as I asked Paula, "Ava said you and Liam were talking about trying to have a baby."

Paula shot Ava a look, "We're still talking about it, dear. But I do like the idea. I think it would be a true showing of you being cuckolded and dominated by me. Me getting pregnant by your best friend, you raising our child." I moaned again as I stood up.

"I have an idea, Mum," Ava pipped up. "What if, if Dad hit thirty days straight in the cage, you let Liam fuck you bare?"

I saw Paula's smile and realised she liked the idea. "Well, that sounds interesting. What do you think, dear? If you are locked up for that long, do you think you will even be able to get a woman pregnant? Or do you think your balls will be completely useless?"

"I suppose," I began, "If I was locked in this tight cage for that long, I might not be able to get anyone pregnant. I mean, this is crushing my balls as is."

Ava giggled, "So, it's a deal. If Daddy can't get out of his cage for a month, Mum gets pregnant by Liam, and we put an even tighter cage on Dad."

Paula cooed at her words, "Do you think we could get him into a smaller one?" she asked our daughter.

Ava just giggled again, "It might take some effort, but how about we get a tighter one, and when the time comes, we'll try?"

"If," I said emphatically.

Paula and Ava both laughed at me, "Of course, dear, if you end up in the cage for a month." Paula said mockingly. "Alright, I like this idea, caged for three days every time you cum, and get one back every time you make us cum, I mean, you have two women in the house, so it shouldn't be hard for a real man."

I groaned again, "I don't know why you taunting me like that turns me on," I said.

Paula laughed, "Yes, but you do love it, and it turns you on so much, you could just cum." She paused for a moment, "Oh, you know what I want to do, Ava?" she turned to our daughter. "Sunday this week, let's see how many times we can get your father to cum? I bet we could get at least four out of him."

I groaned again. If they did, that would be twenty days, only ten shy of being locked in an even tighter cage and my wife being impregnated by my best friend. I would need to work hard to make sure both Ava and Paula were well satisfied.

"Oh, that sounds like fun, Mum. Give him a fighting chance," my daughter said with too much glee.

I was in trouble, and I knew it. Two beautiful women trying to make me cum when at every moment, my balls felt tense due to the cage. I sighed in resignation, "If this is what you really want?"

"Oh, don't pout, dear. There will be plenty of fun for you. And let's face it, when I'm pregnant with Liam's child, it will turn you on so much you will probably cum when I announce it," my wife said.

Ava beamed, "Me too. You think Uncle Liam will want to try to get me pregnant too?" she asked.

I waited for Paula to yell at Ava but was surprised when I heard her say, "Actually, Liam did say that he would like a threesome with us both for his fortieth." I was gobsmacked. "I suppose if your father loses this bet before then, it would be alright."

"Paula?" I protested.

"Oh please, we both know our daughter is a slut, no offence, dear," she said to Ava. "Would you rather her get pregnant from one of the teenagers at school?"

"Well, no," I went to say more, but Puala interrupted me.

"Then it's settled. If you are locked in your cage for 30 days, Liam can try to get your wife and daughter pregnant. Wouldn't that just be the worst humiliation?" Paula continued to tease. "I suppose we should get Ava used to Liam's size as well. You know he's much bigger than you?"

"Paula?" I said again in surprise.

My wife held up a hand, "What do you say, dear? You want to join me on a date with Liam tomorrow night to get used to Liam's cock while your father is left here, alone and unable to please himself?"

Ava smiled, "Oh, that sounds like fun, a mother and daughter outing."

"Paula, you said he wanted a threesome for his birthday," I said by way of protest.

Paula pondered what I said for a moment, "Good point. I guess Liam will need to take turns with us while the others wait in his living room. I hope you don't mind Ava?"

Ava shook her head, "Then it's decided." Paula paused, "Oh, I'm sorry dear, it means you will have less of a chance to give us the orgasms you need to free yourself, but can't be helped."

I turned away from them both and started to serve dinner, my cock once again straining against the cage. They wanted me locked up for good. They wanted Liam to fuck them bare and get them pregnant. And I had never been so turned on in my life.

12