Dominated by My Twin Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CMK877181
CMK877181
2,290 Followers

"What an obedient little slave," Lara said, her mouth positioned directly behind my ear.

Lana removed her finger, and quickly scooped more of the milkshake, before replacing her finger in my mouth. Again, I sucked her finger clean. Lana dove back for a third time, and I become aware of Lara grabbing her own glass.

Lana brought her finger back to my mouth again, but Lara strayed further down. She very gently poured some of the milkshake out onto my chest and over my boobs. A small moan escaped from my lips when my nipples came into contact with the cold drink. It was providing me with the smallest amount of the stimulation I was craving.

Lara quickly altered her position so that she was straddling me, like a stripper giving a lap dance. This allowed her to lean down and take hold of my breasts with her mouth. She continued the slow treatment of my nipples, gently flicking and nibbling on each one as she alternated between the two.

Lana, however, decided to reverse the roles. She scooped out the whipped cream from both Lara's and her own glass, before using it to coat her own nipples. They looked extremely tasty,

"Suck," came the one word command. I was more than happy to worship Lana's beautiful tits, and I didn't really have an option to disobey anyway.

Lana leaned in, and grabbed the back of my head with one hand, allowing her to push my face directly into her bosom.

"I want you to lick all of it off, Ally. I know you have a sweet tooth."

I was already hard at work eagerly licking off the whipped cream, so my response was a muffled "uh-huh."

I was completely engrossed in Lana's tits, so I didn't notice at first when Lara's hands began to wander. But I certainly realized it when she stuffed a big handful of the thicker ice cream into my pussy.

My entire body shook from the touch, as I was so close to my climax. Lara had taken great care not to touch my clit, wanting to draw out my wait just a little longer.

"How do you like cream inside of your cookie?" Lara sarcastically asked me. I didn't respond, still hard at work sucking on Lana's tits as if I were a nursing baby.

In truth, it felt surprisingly good. The liquid contoured to the shape of my walls, and the coldness of it provided just enough stimulation wanting more. I could feel the liquid leaking slowly out of my hole, forming a small puddle on the sofa cushion.

"I'd be willing to bet that it tastes pretty fantastic as well," Lara continued.

I almost jumped off of the couch when Lara swiped her tongue across the length of my pussy. I was sweating profusely, knowing that I could cum at any moment.

"Damn. That tastes really fucking good. Maybe we should make a cunt juice shake next time," she said with a small giggle.

Lara licked my pussy again, and caused me to literally whimper into Lana's boobs. I was almost to the point of crying due to the pent-up release.

"I think our little pet has done a pretty good job, Lara. Do you think she should get a treat yet?" Lana asked her.

"I suppose she's earned it enough. Do you want to cum, slut?"

I withdrew my lips from their lock on Lana's tits and looked down at Lara. "Yes, Mistress. I really, really do."

"Alright."

Lara immediately dove into my pussy. She aggressively licked my clit, while ramming my cunt with two fingers. The rest of the shake gushed out of my pussy when Lara's fingers entered, giving me slight deja vu to the only time I had let my ex cum inside of me. My entire body turned to jello, allowing gravity to carry me backwards into a lying-down position.

I screamed as loud as I had ever done up to that point, just about to reach my climax. I was unafraid of who else could hear, as long as Lara knew.

"You like it when I fingerbang you, don't you?" Lara asked.

"Uh-huh!" I squealed out.

"Good to know," she responded. Her fervor increased, as her fingers rapidly flew in and out of my pussy like a piston, her tongue still hard at work on my clit.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm cumming! Oh shit! Please don't ever stop!"

And then, it was gone. My vision faded to black, and I could only hear my own ears ringing. Lara had pulled away. She had stopped.

I felt a hard smack delivered to one of my tits. It stung, but actually felt pretty good as it stimulated my nipple.

"What did you just say?" Lara asked me.

"I said to not stop, Mistress."

"No, you didn't. You said 'Please don't ever stop.'" Another slap fell on my other breast. "When you are addressing either of us, you will call us Mistress. We have made this abundantly clear to you! Obviously your insubordination must be punished. You do not get to climax."

I was now reduced to tears. I couldn't believe how cruel my sisters were being to me. I had been promised an orgasm, and yet it was now being withheld from me.

"This isn't her first offense, either," Lara continued. "So her punishment should be increased."

Lana nodded her head in concurrence. "I think I have just the idea."

She walked over to me and kneeled over my face, presenting her pussy to me. I instinctively strained my head up to lick it, but Lana put her hand on my head and pushed it back down to the ground.

"You didn't think you'd just have to eat my pussy, did you? That's not a very bad punishment."

I was a little afraid, unsure of what Lana would want me to do.

She shifted slightly forward on her knees so that her pussy was directly in front of my eyes, and kept inching until I was staring up at her butt.

"Alright, you disobedient slave, lick my asshole and make me cum."

"What? No, that's-"

Lana's hand shot out, slapping me across the cheek and stopping me in my tracks.

"Did you just fucking disobey AGAIN? What a dumb fucking whore. Can't even learn a lesson. Your punishment just got worse."

I felt Lara move towards me, although Lana was completely blocking my sight line. She grabbed my wrists, pinning them to the floor, while pressing her knees down onto my shins to completely incapacitate me. I was trapped, at the mercy of the twins. I began to legitimately panic, fearful of their cruel intentions.

Lana moved up into a squatting position just over my face. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest.

"Open wide, bitch."

Lana pinched my nose, requiring me to open my mouth and comply. She spread apart her pussy lips using her fingers, and then, I felt it hit me. Lana unleashed a gush of urine directly into my mouth. It splashed straight onto my tongue and kept flowing as it slowly filled up my mouth. I was utterly disgusted, but didn't know what to do. I had to keep my mouth open to breathe, and Lara was ensuring that I couldn't get away.

Lana continued to shower me in her pee until my mouth was completely full, before she started wiggling her hips. Her stream moved away from my mouth, completely covering the rest of my face in her pee and soaking my hair. I remained there, unable to move or truly comprehend the situation. I was still in shock and awe at what Lana was doing.

Finally, after a few small spurts, she seemed to finish up.

"Wow, I actually had to pee pretty bad," she casually remarked, as if she hadn't just defiled me. "Now be a good toilet and swallow it all up."

My mouth was full of piss, so I couldn't speak. Every rational bone in my body was telling me to spit it out and run out of the room screaming. But the twins were still very much in control of the situation, and I couldn't even imagine what else they would do to me if I disobeyed again.

I took a deep breath, closed my mouth, and swallowed all of Lana's pee in one gulp. I was quite surprised because it didn't taste that bad. Like acidic warm water. After I finished, I opened my mouth as proof, to the delight of my mistress.

"Well, I guess she did finally learn her mistake. Maybe you're not hopeless after all," Lana told me. She could sense that I had started to relax slightly. "Oh, don't worry. You're not out of the woods yet. You still haven't eaten my ass."

This now seemed like a much less daunting challenge after receiving a golden shower. Lana shifted her position slightly backwards, and lowered herself onto my face. Her puckered asshole was mere inches from my face. I took a deep breath, and extended my tongue out.

I wasn't sure exactly how to approach the task of analingus, so I just did my best to mirror what I did when eating pussy. I flattened my tongue, and pressed it against Lana's asshole. She let out a low moan when I did, so I figured it must have been right. I pulled my tongue back and administered long licks across the surface of Lana's hole.

At the same time, I could feel Lara's grip on me loosen and eventually give way altogether. I could hear her stand up over my body.

"Christ, you two are making me super fucking hot. You look great with an ass riding your face, Ally," she complimented me.

"It feels even better when you have that ass. This slut's a natural pleaser," Lana replied in between gasps.

"Well, let's make sure that she keeps it up," Lara said.

I was caught by surprise when I felt liquid hitting me in the chest. I knew immediately that I was receiving another golden shower.

Lara took aim first at my breasts, allowing some of her urine to drip down onto my neck. After dousing my chest, she adjusted her aim and started pissing directly onto my cunt. The stream hit my clit, and sent shivers down my spine. I was still in need of my long-awaited orgasm, and Lara's stream of pee was acting like a shower head.

Lana could tell that I was gaining pleasure, both by my facial expression and my muffled whimpers.

"Certainly seems like our pet is enjoying her punishment, Lara. What a naughty little whore."

"Well, she definitely seems like she's learned her place. Maybe she should be given her orgasm," Lara stated as her peeing slowly tapered off.

My eyes lit up at the prospect.

"Yes, I think so. But I want her to make me cum first," Lana countered.

I knew that the quicker I made Lana cum, the faster I would be able to reach my own orgasm. I redoubled my efforts at tonguing her ass.

I circled my tongue right around her hole, rimming her without fully entering her ass. I made sure to consistently press the length of my tongue across her ass to keep her stimulation varied.

Lana responded well to me. She started grinding her hips against my tongue, as I sped up my rimming.

"Ooh, shit. It feels so fucking good when you rim me. But I want to feel you all the way inside me."

I knew what Lara meant, and did what I had been trying to avoid. I tense my tongue so that it was sticking straight out of my mouth, and inserted it into Lana's asshole.

I bobbed my head up and down, fucking Lana's hole with my tongue. She matched my efforts as she began to bounce up and down on my tongue, riding it as if it were a dick.

Each time Lana came down, my tongue went deeper into her asshole, until it was all the way in her anal cavity, and my lips touched her ass. I could feel her ass begin to clench around my tongue, and I knew she was close to cumming. I wiggled my tongue as best I could, pleasuring the walls of Lana's rectum, and she could hold out no longer.

"Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! Oh god, you're such a good slut, aren't you? Oh, god!"

Lana came with a bang, moaning and screaming obscenities. Her pussy juices trickled out of her cunt, and I lapped them all up greedily. Lana slumped over to the side of me, spent from her climax.

"Well, I'd say you've done a pretty decent job to rectify your mistakes, Ally. Congratulations. You've earned an orgasm," Lara told me.

"Thank you, Mistress Lara."

I had been waiting for multiple hours to cum myself after witnessing the twins climax multiple times. I felt an overwhelming sense of relief and accomplishment at finally working for the pleasure of cumming.

"I think I want another one myself to be honest. 69 or scissors?" Lara asked to Lana.

Lana, still lying on the floor, feebly responded, "Scissors. Looks hotter."

"Works for me," Lara answered.

"What's scissors, mistress?" I naively asked.

"You'll see. Just thrust your hips back into me, and you'll be fine."

Lara got down to her knees near my crotch, and pushed my legs far apart before pulling my left leg upwards, perpendicular to my body.

"This is the fun part," she told me with a twinkle in her eye.

Lara moved one of her legs over my right leg, effectively straddling it. She nudged further in close before finally thrusting her hips forward powerfully and rubbing her pussy against mine.

Instantly, jolts of pleasure shot through my body. She had only lightly touched me, and yet, I was close to orgasm.

Lara began upping her pace. She thrust her hips forward vigorously, allowing our clits to mash together. Both of Lara's hands were free, allowing her to play with her own tits while we fucked. It was exceedingly hot, and I was just about to cum. The beads of sweat adorning Lara's face and her extremely erect nipples told me she was also nearing a climax.

"Keep fucking me please, Mistress. It feels so good. Please let me cum, Mistress!"

Much to my relief, Lara did not hold back this time. I matched her hip thrusts, and the two of us wildly humped each other until we came. It was a truly mind-blowing experience for me, intensified only by the fact that I had to wait so long.

With our pussies kissing, Lana and I both gushed huge volumes of squirt all over and into the other's cunt as we came. I looked down at the rug, and realized it was now definitely ruined, covered in multiple pee and squirt stains.

My chest heaved from the orgasm as I lay there on the rug for several minutes. Lana and Lara didn't move either, each of us taking the time to recover from all of our orgasms.

Lana surprised me when she broke the silence. "Jesus, it's already 11:30. This night went by fast."

"Wow, I didn't think it was that late. We should probably get to bed," Lana replied.

"So can I sleep with you guys tonight?" I asked.

"Um, no. You smell fucking awful, you've got her ass on your mouth, and you're covered in piss. After you take a shower, you can sleep on the floor," Lara coldheartedly informed me. "Oh, and Merry Christmas... slut."

The twins waltzed into their bedrooms to fall back asleep. I trudged my way into their shower, still sopping wet from their golden shower. I came at least four times while cleaning myself off in the shower, but lost count eventually. After I smelled respectable, and my hair seemed to have been returned to a somewhat normal state, I grabbed a pillow from the sofa, and fell asleep on the floor surrounding the bed the twins were on.

*******

I awoke at 2:00 in the afternoon feeling completely refreshed. I hadn't slept that long in years; such is the life of a college student. I felt very refreshed and still pretty sore from the previous night's events.

I stood up and immediately realized that I was starving. I hadn't eaten anything in about 24 hours. I just hadn't realized it due to the other events that had occurred.

I threw on a tiny bathrobe and sauntered into the kitchen. I found Lana and Lara both sitting at the kitchen table, the same one I had been fucked on the day before. Lana was in skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt with Lara in a very loose dress, and I was caught a little off guard seeing them in clothes for the first time in a day.

"The kraken awakes," Lana said as I walked in, not looking up from her phone.

"Merry Christmas Day," Lara added in. "We picked up subs for lunch. On the counter."

I grabbed my sub and wolfed it all as soon as I sat down. Eating pussy may be very pleasurable, but it isn't particularly nutritious or filling as far as meals go.

"So," Lana started as she continued to sip on a cup of coffee and fiddle with her phone, "feeling pretty good?"

"Um, yeah. Why do you ask?" I responded.

"Did you like licking my ass last night?" she continued.

"Well, it was interesting. Again, why do you ask?"

"Because Lana and I have decided on our Christmas present that we will be giving you. Ally, please bend over the table," Lara answered.

"Um, what are you talking about?"

"Just do it."

I was slightly hesitant, but even more hesitant to disobey and face the consequences. "Yes, Mistress Lara."

I bent at my waist over the table. My robe rode up high and exposed my pussy to the cool air.

Lara stood up and walked behind me. She pulled up the bottom of my robe the rest of the way, completely baring my mostly-shaven pussy to her. Lara gave my ass cheeks a squeeze, as well as a slight spanking.

"Damn, your ass looks great right now," she complimented me.

"Thank you, mistress."

I heard a slight squirting sound coming from behind me, but couldn't see what it was.

"Such a shame I'm going to wreck it."

"Wait, what?" I asked with a noticeable panic riding in my voice.

I suddenly felt a very cold and wet plastic object pushing against my asshole. It was immediately prevented from going further by the tightness of my ass, but still gave me an extreme shock. I nearly jumped three feet into the air.

"Woah, woah, woah, what the fuck are you doing?" I dumbfoundedly asked.

"Shut this slut up, will you?" Lara nonchalantly asked.

Lana finally looked up from her phone.

"Alright," she said, in a somewhat disinterested manner.

"No, wait a minute! You can't fuck me there! Ive never done anal before!" I protested.

"There's a first time for anything," Lara cooly shot back. "And the good news is that if you can handle this ten-incher, anything else will be easy for you."

My heart was in my mouth. That was easily twice the length of my last boyfriend's dick. There was absolutely no way in hell I would be able to accommodate it.

"What?! That's way too big! No, mistress, plea-"

I was cut off by Lana forcefully grabbing my head and shoving my mouth down onto her pussy. She had climbed onto the table having shed her shirt with her jeans and panties now around her ankles. She used her fingers to spread her lips, allowing me full access to her snatch.

"Lick my cunt and shut the fuck up," she barked at me. I did my best to lick her clit and explore her pussy, but I was being nearly suffocated in her crotch.

"Yeah, and that's not even mentioning the width. This monster's probably as thick as your wrist. And I wanna see this whole fucking dick disappear up your ass, slut. I know you'll take it because you just live to please and serve," Lara told me. "And I don't want to hear a goddamn word from you."

Lana squirted more lube onto her hand, and started applying it to my hole. She rubbed the liquid around the outside without fully entering me, effectively rimming me with her fingers.

Once I was adequately lubed, Lara started playfully slapping her strap-on on my ass cheeks. She teased me, just barely pressing the head of the cock against my hole and increasing my anxiety.

"Here it comes," Lara warned me. I took a deep breath as well as I could and tried to mentally prepare.

The cock pressed against my asshole, and Lara started slowly pushing in. Just the very tip was able to fit in before Lara could go no further. Even that was extremely uncomfortable for me, and I whimpered into Lana's pussy.

"Fuck, your ass is so tight. That certainly won't be the case later on."

I tried to protest, but Lana's grip on my head was so tight that I couldn't move from her pussy. Even though I was only absentmindedly eating her out, Lana was approaching orgasm, and she looked extremely hot as she cupped her big tits.

"Let's give it another go," Lara said from behind me.

She pushed the cock against my asshole and again slowly thrust forward. Even with the copious amounts of lube, it was a severe struggle to fit the cock inside. Lara was able to fit the entire head inside before she had to stop.

CMK877181
CMK877181
2,290 Followers