Dominated by the Maid Pt. 04

Story Info
Cal gets into more trouble. Lara decides his punishment.
6.3k words
4.27
28.7k
21

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers

Cal couldn't believe the situation had devolved to such a stage. Cal was a regular participant in various debate competitions and prided himself on being very convincing, capable of winning most arguments. But then again, there's hardly any room for any sort of rapport when your angry maid stuffs her sweaty socks into your mouth and tapes it shut.

Cal was down on his knees in front of the study table. He spent a better part of the half hour trying to cut free his bonds but to no avail. His maid had been very thorough in binding her captive.

Lara on the other hand didn't even bother giving Cal a glance. She had taped his hands up in multiple locations making it hard for him to get free completely in one go. She on the other hand was thoroughly engrossed by the porn collection. She had barely sampled some of the most recent videos from each folder and each one made her pussy throb.

'Damn, I should drop the same old vanilla stuff and get me some of these.'

Cal had apparently put a lot of effort into ordering the videos into separate folders based on the fetishes they were based on.

Cal soon gave up on trying to escape and focused on the videos that were playing, seeing Lara with her hand in her panties rubbing herself had got him pretty curious. BDSM, Oral play, Foot worship, Bondage, Sex... these were the predominant themes in most videos. Of course there were some unique fetishes as well, Cal prayed she wouldn't find one of those. Watching these videos again got Cal horny but his bound arms made sure he couldn't touch himself. Also the fact that Lara was right next to him forced him to curb his urges. He was pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate seeing his dick hard and horny again after the last disaster. Lara soon closed the videos and closed her eyes, processing all the things she had seen till now. She glanced at Cal and noticed his hard on twitching and trying to wriggle out of his pants.

"I see you are a pervert through and through. Thanks for giving me more evidence to use against you."

Cal wanted to say something, anything, but the look in Lara's eyes were too expectant, he knew she was baiting him to say something.

"Damn, you are no fun at all, where's the boy who wouldn't stop talking and mocking everyone around him. The boy who looked down on everyone around him, always acting all superior, like he was better than everyone else."

" Let me out and I'll show you, you bitch."

Cal regretted his words instantly for when he saw the cruel smirk on Lara's face he knew he had messed up.

Slap! Slap!

Lara slapped Cal about without saying a word, pulling him back up by his hair when he fell over on his side from the force of the slaps.

"That's more like it, don't hold back Cal. You definitely won't change overnight. I'll need a lot of time before I can even remotely fix that twisted attitude of yours."

Cal felt his eyes tear up as the blows were not half hearted but weren't really meant to severely hurt him either as a fist to the face would probably break his nose doing more damage, so no, they weren't to maim him but to inflict doses of pain, but also to humiliate him. Bitch slapped by a bitch, you could say.

"Your mother is always telling me about your bad behavior, how you have no respect, I agree with her. This seems to be the case especially when it comes to the women in your life. Me, your mother, your sister, Mrs. Adlair, your mom's friends and colleagues. No wonder you never had any long lasting relationships with any girls till now,"

Cal grimaced when Lara brought up his past flings as it was a sour spot for him but didn't utter even a word, for he knew that one wrong word and Lara would slap him about without any mercy.

"Tell me Cal, I'm curious, I won't hit you... for now."

Lara smirked down at Cal with a promise of punishments awaiting him in the future which made Cal tremble, he hesitated and mumbled under his breath but even the fear of pain couldn't stop him from venting after all the shit Lara had done to him.

"Why do you think? I was first in my class and excelled at all my subjects, I gained a full scholarship for college and now have a stable job and earn shit tons of money from the comfort of my room by making a few smart decisions."

"So, it boils down to the fact that nobody has taken you in hand and punished you for your behavior since you excelled at studies. Jenna can only blame her lax parenting for this. But I guess I have to admit that what you said is true, considering how you've made a cozy little life for yourself, you have made some pretty good choices in life."

Jenna's voice held a begrudging admiration as she agreed to Cal's words. Cal looked at her with a smug look, he knew he had to make his move now.

"Listen Lara, I'm sorry about what happened today, you did a lot of things as retaliation but I'm willing to let it slide since I sincerely feel bad about it. I'm willing to make up for it, I'll pay you in cash as compensation. So release me. You have nothing to gain by telling my mom about this."

"I don't know Cal, your mom is the owner of the house, my boss. Pretty sure if I tell her about this she would be willing to pay me the same as you, you would also get punished for your misdeeds"

Cal looked at her face and could see the hesitation in her eyes, trying to decide between a normal payout or getting both revenge and a smaller payout. Cal knew he had to move quickly and crush any thoughts of her going to his mom.

"Don't kid yourself Lara, mom works day in and day out and earns half of what I do, When my dad is away I'm the man of the house, basically her boss and in turn yours. You think she would go against me for just you? Even if she has the guts to punish me, considering the long hours she works, do you think she'll follow through daily? with her busy schedule? All you would be doing is make me lose some of her respect which I can earn back with a few gifts and apologies. Seeing how she's never disciplined me till now, you think she's gonna stand up and punish me just to appease you? So choose wisely, I can get you what you want, the price is negotiable, I'm offering something more than platitudes and apologies from my mom."

Contrary to how Cal portrayed it Jenna didn't even need to work as her husband earned enough for her to live comfortably for years. She had started her own Salon after the kids had grown up out of boredom. It was surprisingly popular and was growing day by day. So, her earning half of what Cal earned from a new business was already incredible.

Cal had laid the aggressiveness on heavily, trying to elevate himself more while demeaning both Jenna and Lara. He was almost sneering by the end of his sales pitch waiting for her to take the bait.

He mentally patted himself on the back all the while waiting for Lara to bargain with him for more money. But all he was met with was silence. He felt a chill run down his spine as he looked up at Lara's face trying to gauge her reaction. He was met with a wide smile which creeped him out, but it was the eyes, they weren't defeated in any way, there was only mockery in them.

" ... dad is away I'm the man of the house, basically her boss and in turn yours. You think she would go against me for just you? Even if she has the guts to punish me,... "

Cal heard his own voice from Lara's hands as she held up her Phone playing a recording of their conversation.

'The bitch... she tricked me.'

Cal felt his head spin, thinking back on all the things he had spouted. Lara had thoroughly played him, making him say all kinds of stuff about his mom and her which she could then use to her advantage. All those feelings she had shown of admiring him and feeling hesitant was all a ruse to make him let his guard down. He had been lulled into a false sense of superiority, stroked his ego and forced him to make some highly inappropriate remarks about the both of them. Cal's face paled for a second and then flushed in anger.

"You fucking bitch, you tricked me. Let me go this instant"

But as one would expect, Lara was hardly impressed by his outburst, she slapped his cheek back and forth until he started sobbing with tears dripping down.

"I didn't even hit you that hard you pansy."

Lara let him cry without interrupting letting him release all of it out before finally calming down.

"So, as you can see. I hold all the cards here... you have no more cards to play Cal. Your only choice now is to listen to my orders and follow them down to the letter. Any sort of disobedience will be rewarded with harsh punishments. Know that if you refuse to comply in any way I'll immediately post all of this online and tell your parents, friends and relatives about what kind of pervert you truly are. You'll never be able to live normally again."

Cal could barely comprehend the situation he was in, his mind was whirling running at a fast pace trying to figure out a way to get out of this mess. Unfortunately Lara didn't appreciate being left hanging. She pulled him by his hair and slapped him making his ears ring.

"You'll respond when you are spoken to... "

"Yes, Lara. Just help me out, I promise never to do anything that would even slightly displease you."

"Miss."

"What?"

"You'll call me Miss or Miss Lara from now on. I'm going to teach you some respect from now on. As your superior it's only right you call me Miss."

Cal could barely contain himself when Lara called herself superior to him. But the repeated slapping and humiliation had sapped him dry of any ego he had before. He just knelt there silently contemplating on what his next move should be.

"You think I'm not superior to you, but look at our current situation. Who's the one who is standing tall and who is instead on their knees with a raging hard on? Who is the one getting slapped around helplessly? Who is it that got tricked into this current situation? for all your achievements see where you've finally ended up."

Each word hammered at Cal's heart shaking him to his core.

"Let's be honest, considering I'm 4 years older you think I would be affected by your cock and just some cum on my top? Well, sure I was furious at first but I'm not some naïve virgin girl who got defiled. I just hate your attitude and an opportunity to fix you landed right onto my lap... or top in this case."

Lara moved her feet placing them on his lap stroking him along the side of his bulge, she stroked it up and down along his length making him go completely still and let out a moan of pleasure.

"It doesn't have to be just harsh punishments, I'm pretty fair in rewarding good little boys who obey and accept their superior women. You like that huh... I saw a girl doing that to a guy in one of your videos. How does it feel?"

Cal closed his eyes, too engrossed in feeling her feet rubbing him in all the right places. But the feeling stopped mid stroke leaving him completely frustrated.

"Yes, please don't stop... Just get me off."

"What's the magic word?"

"Please?"

"Wrong answer, I'll be back in a moment. Think hard."

Lara once again stroked him halfway and left him dangling at the edge and left the room. Cal was almost at the edge. He racked his brain trying to find the word until it magically popped up.

"Miss.." Cal blurted out with uncertainty in his voice.

"Oh, that was quick, hasn't even been a minute. I didn't expect you to call me that so quickly."

Lara was giggling from the doorway as she walked up to him. Cal was horny but the thought of calling Lara miss, as if she were superior to him in some way left a bad taste in his mouth.

"Too bad you were too late on the uptake."

Cal felt a sudden chill in crotch, a literal chillness. Lara had placed a cold ice pack directly on his crotch and balls causing them to shrivel up from the intense cold. His horniness vanished abruptly along with the bulge in his pants. His mind soon cleared of the haze of horniness, he could finally think clearly without the desperate need for release.

"I'm afraid only good little boys get to feel good. You better prove yourself if you want that sweet sweet release."

Cal couldn't take any more of Lara's mocking as he let out a scream of despair. Lara just stood there watching him, waiting for him to calm down.

'She's good at that, waiting calmly and being patient. Taking advantage of other people's emotional outbursts. Must be a maid thing. How much of her anger and her outbursts are real and how much of it was just to manipulate me?'

Cal thoughts ran wild, he felt a deep humiliation at being played like a fiddle by the maid.

"What the hell is going on in here!!?"

Cal and Lara both turned to see Jenna standing at the doorway with her hands on her hips. Mommy dearest was home.

*******************

It was probably the oddest sight for any mother to witness. Cal, her son, was on his knees with his hands taped behind his back, Lara, her maid standing over him. Cal's cheeks red from all the slaps he had received. An ice pack on his crotch.

"Mom, Lara did this to me... please let me out."

"Jenna, I thought you had a meeting. What are you doing here?"

"This is my home, I'll come and go when I please. My meeting got cut short. How could you do this Lara? You have some explaining to do, young lady. Release him now!"

Jenna moved forward and grabbed Cal's arms trying to un-tape them when Lara stopped her and grabbed her by the wrists.

"Give me a chance to explain first, Jenna, you can make your decision after. Remember the kind of person I am, you know I never do anything without a proper reason."

Lara released her hand and took a step back and held both her palms forward to show her intent, a peaceful gesture.

"Mom, don't listen to that bitch, let me gompph nmp."

Cal wanted to force his mom to let him out before Lara could sweet talk and manipulate his mom... Lara on the other hand grabbed one of the socks which she had placed on the table. It was the one previously used to gag Cal. She roughly shoved it into his mouth and prodded it further into his mouth with her fingers before taping it shut.

Jenna was too shocked to even react to what had just happened, she looked bewildered as she glanced between Cal and Lara trying to get a grip on the situation.

"Give me ten minutes to explain Jenna, you'll understand everything then."

Lara said in a soothing voice before taking Jenna's arm in hers and gently nudging her towards the door. Cal let out muffled screams calling to his mom, Jenna turned back one last time to look at Cal before Lara ushered her off into the living room. Point to note here is that Lara has been working for Jenna for two years and had known her before then as well, from a time when Lara was still in school. She was impeccable in her duties and worked efficiently and had gained Jenna's trust. So even though Jenna couldn't understand the situation at first glance she decided to place her trust in Lara as 10 minutes wasn't that long.

Lara motioned for Jenna to sit on the couch looking on as she collapsed on it while glaring at Lara, questioning her on what was going on.

"I'm afraid this is going to be a hard conversation. Let me get us some coffee. I'll get Cal in here as well while I'm at it."

Lara soon left and put a pot of coffee on the stove before getting Cal into the living room, she pulled him by his collar into the room and dropped him in front of the sofa on his knees.

Jenna took a moment to study her son and was appalled by the sight. Seeing her son reduced to such a sorry state stoked the rage in her heart.

"Enough, tell me what's going on this instant."

Lara came into the room with only 2 cups of coffee handing one to Jenna and taking one for herself before settling down on the sofa next to Jenna.

"So where do I begin..."

Lara soon began telling Jenna what had happened, of course she made it all seem like it was Cal's fault which wasn't that hard as it started from what he had done. She told her how he had ejaculated all over her face and top. How humiliated she had felt, giving out a few tears at this point for emphasis. She deliberately left out how she had called Jenna after tying him up but instead made it so all this happened after the call. She went on to tell Jenna how she had found his porn stash with all sorts of vulgarities being done to women.

Cal all the while was mumbling trying to get his mom's attention but to no avail, after listening to the start of the incident and seeing the cum stained top, the look in Jenna's eyes changed as she looked at Cal with disgust and towards Lara with apology. She pointedly ignored Cal, as she listened to Lara's tale. Her anger grew with each passing minute.

Lara brought Cal's laptop showing her the password and some of the clips where women were being taken forcefully or with some rough play. She didn't show her any of the videos with dominant women though. Probably to make it seem like Cal had dominant fetishes and that he wanted to be rough with women, which would coincide well with Lara's tale.

Cal soon grew silent as he could see his mom was truly pissed at this point. After a few glimpses at some of the videos Jenna shut her eyes and rubbed her temple to relieve herself of the migraine that was slowly growing.

"I'm really sorry Lara, I've failed both as a boss and also as a mother, by not teaching him the important things in life. I promise he'll be punished for sure, I'll pay you as well for all that he's done to you. Please don't call the police or anything as such."

Jenna pleaded earnestly as she was in the middle of getting a few investors who were interested in improving and expanding her business. She had been in one such meeting before it was cut short allowing her to come home early. Such a case would bury any and all hopes of getting any investment. Cal felt bad after seeing his mom pleading with Lara, it had been his fault if he hadn't let his ego go to his head and apologized properly, maybe things wouldn't have gone this far.

"It's okay Jenna, I'm not gonna press charges or anything. You've been so good to me over the years, I could never do anything that would hurt you."

"Thank you dear, I promise I'll find a way to punish him, something that'll satisfy your need for vengeance."

"I don't know about that Jenna, maybe you should listen to this."

Lara pulled out her phone playing Cal and Lara's recent conversation. Cal let out muffled screams but received a tight slap from Lara forcing him to keel over and be quiet.

Jenna put on some earphones and listened to the conversation and her eyes hardened as time passed on until they were fierce by the time she was done.

"Good good, I didn't realize that's how you saw me all this time, Cal. I'm sorry Lara, I guess it's hard for you to trust me after all that he's said."

There was a few minutes of silence where no one spoke. They were still processing all that had happened before Lara broke the silence.

"I have an idea if you want to know..."

"Hah... Please tell me dear."

"I was thinking... what would you say if I said I have a way to fix Cal's twisted personality and instill some much needed respect in him."

Cal didn't like the sound of that, he let out a muffled grunt but was met with a slap, unexpectedly it had come from his mother.

"Silence! I've been too lenient with you, letting you go down the wrong path. Tell me dear, what do you have in mind?"

Cal stared at his mom in disbelief, she had never hit him, ever. She had hardly ever even raised her voice against him. Seeing his mom thoroughly pissed off scared Cal a bit. She was usually pretty harsh with his sister, but never with him. Jenna had made her study, doling out punishments, forcing her to match up to her smart brother even though he was younger than her. Considering how he aced all his classes, it made his sister's marks from those past classes look bad even though she was one of the toppers in her class. The distinction between the brother and sister made his mom's disapproval of his sister grow as she felt Hanna wasn't putting as much effort in as Cal. This led to a lot of fights between the mother and daughter but also a distinct divide between brother and sister as she hated how he one-upped her at each turn making all her past achievements look stale.

mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers
12