Dominated by the Maid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It got me thinking back then, it was something Cal said, that his life was cozy and that he made easy money with very small effort. I think maybe we should put him to work around the house, make him do all the chores around the house so he learns all the hard things the women around him take care of for him while he's in his room masturbating."

"Hmmm... Basically you want him to learn the hardships of others through some good, honest, hard work? I don't know, doesn't seem like the kind of thing that would change his attitude."

"Well, I just wanted to take a break from all the work for a while. I felt it was a win-win if he could fill in for me as punishment for what he did."

"I think it's a good start, but are you fine with this? What if he refuses to do the work or does it poorly?"

"Oh... Good point. Maybe we can punish him if he doesn't do the work properly."

"Punishment? like whip him?"

"Oohh... That would let me vent my anger on him. But, you would let me do that? to your own son? I thought he was the apple of your eye?"

" Nothing wrong with some proper corporal punishment. My mother back in the day used it on us whenever we made any mistakes. It helped shape us. I used to spank Hanna too, well for a while, you know how times have changed. I felt children should be raised with love and tolerance rather than punishments and fear like was done to me. Considering what he thinks of me I think he's in for some much needed attitude adjustment."

Cal's eyes widened in fear at the possibility of getting whipped. Also the fact that Lara would oversee him would mean she would take any opportunity to put him in his place.

"So, we are in agreement then? He works off his bad attitude by doing all the chores while I take a supervisory role. Let's see for a week before deciding on how to move forward. I feel uncomfortable whipping him alone, maybe we should just tally up his mistakes and wait for you to show me the ropes at the start?"

"Sure dear."

"What do you think of keeping him in bondage? Considering how all this started I wouldn't want him to go back to his room and wank off. I feel we should keep him bound and under our control. Show him our dominance."

Jenna hesitated at that. Making her son into a servant and whipping him seemed like good ways to punish him and teach him respect, but keeping him bound at all times? That seemed a bit extreme.

"Do you have to? we could just confiscate all his stuff."

"If you are against it then I won't push you. It's just considering how I was down on my knees and he just jizzed on my face was really traumatic for me. What if he snaps and tries something on me. I feel I'll be at ease and it will reinforce our power over him if he is bound at all times."

Lara leaned into Jenna's chest and let out quiet sobs which caused Jenna to hug her tightly and stroke her head. Seeing her like that had apparently caused Jenna's motherly instincts to well up.

"I 'm sorry, you are right, you should do whatever it takes to make you feel better. Don't cry dear."

Cal was stunned seeing Lara cry, he really felt bad then, seeing a cheery girl like Lara crying because of him caused his heart to ache.

Lara suddenly turned toward him, nestled in Jenna's embrace such that her face was hidden from her, she gave him a smirk which caused all the guilt in his mind to vanish.

'The bitch. She's playing my mom just like she did me.

"Mmhphh."

Cal couldn't hold it in as he tried to voice his opinions. He wanted to expose Lara for the manipulative bitch she was but was helpless to do so.

"Quiet! I've heard enough out of you. Good thing I'll have the option to shut you up whenever I want from now on. Speaking of which, did you really stuff your dirty sock in his mouth dear?"

"Yes, I couldn't find anything else in hand to stuff that obnoxious mouth, he was going off about how I was a nobody and calling me names. I felt a dirty sock would suit a dirty mouth."

Lara giggled at the thought of her dirty socks being cleaned by Cal. Jenna also let out a snort and smile looking at Cal's scrunched up face.

"You sure it's safe though? he won't choke or get sick right?"

"I was worried about that too, don't worry I checked right after I tied him up."

'That lying vixen, she was too busy taunting and humiliating me to check shit. What if I fall ill because of this.'

Cal subconsciously tried to stop swallowing and moving his mouth too often in the hope that it would prevent anymore of the sock lint from moving down his throat.

"So, it's decided Cal, you will submit to us for the week as a common servant. You will perform all the chores while I act as your taskmistress. You'll always be bound and gagged at most times to control your perversity and you will never touch yourself during this duration. If I find your work to be unsatisfactory you will be harshly punished. Last of all you will address me as Miss Lisa for the duration of the punishment. Do you understand your punishment? If you refuse to accept I'll go to the cops. You'll be in a whole lot of mess and you'll trouble your mom too. I won't hesitate to post all your videos and clips for all the world to see. Let me hear your answer. You have 5 mins to think about it."

Lara reached over and harshly ripped off the tape around his mouth causing it to sting. She pushed her fingers into his mouth and fished out the dirty sock and threw it on the floor. Cal remained silent and thoughtful even after the removal of the gag. He could see his mom's intense stare and knew that she wouldn't forgive him if he messed this up for her. He didn't really have that many options to begin with anyway.

"I agree with this punishment Miss Lara. Not because of all the evidence you have to use against me but because I really am sorry for what happened. I may be arrogant but I'm not so far gone that I can't admit when I did something wrong. So, I'll do your work for the week thoroughly in a way that you will have no complaints."

Cal gave out a short speech in a bid for redemption which seemed to work as Jenna relaxed a bit and nodded at him for owning up to his mistake and accepting the punishment gracefully. It wasn't a complete lie when he said he wanted to make it up to her but he did want to score some brownie points with his mom too.

'Two can play this manipulation game. God's mom is so simple sometimes. I just have to work through this week and then I'm free. I'll have my revenge you bitch... I could maybe tie her down and spank her ass, show her where her place is in this house. A mild punishment to let off some steam.'

Lara smiled slightly as she listened to Cal's little speech. She had an idea as to what he was thinking. She knew Cal was a decent guy, he wasn't needlessly cruel or harsh, just rude, entitled and cocky from all his achievements. He probably would feel sorry for what he'd done today but would soon revert back to his old self and would want to get back at her for all her slights against him.

'Boys are so predictable. Or at least Cal is.'

"So, I guess we are all in agreement then? Cal will be demoted to being a servant around the house starting now till next week. We'll revisit this and discuss based on his performance. But I think he'll pull through on this, he has always completed all his works exceptionally."

In the end it was pretty hard for Jenna to change as well. Even after all the evidence provided she still stuck up for Cal.

'I guess it is a kind of trust that he has earned from his mother, same as me.'

"I'm off then Jenna, I'll come by early tomorrow and begin supervising our new slave."

Lara and Jenna both giggled at the term while Cal glowered at them, there was a huge difference between the term servant and slave. He was pretty sure she was using it after watching his porn stash.

"You are our slave for the week Cal, deny it if you can. An indebted worker who doesn't get paid but works to pay off his debt, you are the very definition of a slave. It's time you learned to treat people right, you'll always be respectful to us during the week as we will be superior to you in every way, you will call me Miss and your mother Ma'am, any sort of lapse will be met with swift and harsh punishment. We're going to see to it that you learn your lesson and treat women right from now on so that there is no repeat of today's incident. Now bid us farewell and go to your room, you have a long week ahead of you."

"Thank you for letting me off Miss, goodbye Ma'am."

Cal could barely keep a straight face as he looked down on the floor, his face blushing from deep embarrassment. His shy look elicited a bout of laughter from both women before being dismissed to bed without supper. Cal went to his room and lay down on the bed with his arms still tied up as he heard the two women discussing something for a while before hearing Lara bidding goodbye. The door to his room opened as his mom stood in the doorway with her arms folded in front. There was a brief silence in the dark room as Jenna didn't move to turn on the lights. The silence scared more than any hurtful words from his mother.

"I'm really sorry mom, I know it's my fault. Please say something."

"Hah... what do I say Cal. I guess it is my fault for not teaching you right. As for your masturbation and the incident this morning I guess you are just at that age. Since your dad is always away I guess sexual education has been lacking in our house as it would be awkward for you to talk to me about this stuff. Let's just be glad Lara was willing to let us off."

Cal felt himself tear up a bit seeing his mom take most of the blame on herself for his problems. He really did love his mother, she supported him unconditionally from a very young age and the fact that she had to bow and apologize to Lara because of him made him really sad.

"I didn't mean any of those things in the tape mom, I was just agitated and wanted Lara to let me go. I know you are an incredible person and I admire you a lot. Even if I am rude most of the time."

He heard a distinct sniff before the sound of his door being closed.

"Get some sleep Cal. Goodnight."

*******************

A few hours later...

In the house a few blocks away, a lone young woman was hunched over her laptop in the pitch dark of her room with only the light from the screen providing any vision. She was seated in a chair with a pair of earphones plugged into her ears watching several videos while dressed in just her panties. She was completely engrossed as she moved from one video to the next while her left hand was permanently stuck into her panties fiddling her clit and fingering herself. Her lacy blue panties were drenched at this point as she had cum multiple times.

"So many fetishes to explore, such little time. I can't believe I have been missing out on all this."

She had come across varying fetishes, some endearing, some gross while some others made her horny as fuck.

"I guess femdom comes in first place for me, quickly followed by foot fetish and bondage. I can't seem to get enough of these."

She had viewed a ton of videos and had fallen in love with them. The current video was of a woman, a young man being dominated by the young woman next door. She was pulling out a thin leather belt and doubled it in her hand and began whipping the slave's ass. She hit him until he was red and the slave for all his crying never budged or tried to cover himself. She then gently caressed the bruised ass making him flinch. She then commanded the slave to serve her and that she would give him a reward if he was good. The slave eagerly kneeled down ahead of her and had a solemn look in his eyes as he leaned down and kissed the toecap of her heels with reverence. Lara closed her eyes imagining the hot slave to be at her feet serving her by kissing and licking her heels.

She blinked for a sec and the slave was instantly replaced by Cal. Cal was in the same position as the slave, licking and sucking on her heels. She could see his cock hard and throbbing while he lavished her heels with kisses. He flicked his eyes up for a second, his eyes were different, they didn't have the usual arrogance but instead was replaced by love and submission. He held her gaze as he bent down and gave her heels a drawn out kiss without looking away. Lara opened her eyes and squirted like she had never before in concert with the smack of the kiss. It was the best orgasm she had had in a long while. The image of a submissive Cal puckering his lips and willingly kissing the toecaps of her heels was imprinted in her head.

"Oh my, that was amazing. Just thinking of the arrogant Cal down on his knees in front of me willingly submitting himself to my whims is enough to get me wet. I want it, I want to know how it feels for real, I want to own him, train him, make him my personal slave. Jenna knows about everything that happened today though, she'll be keeping a close eye on Cal now. Such bad luck, Damn Jenna and her timing, now that his mother knows everything it will be much harder for me to turn him into my slave, I have to find a way. I always get what I want."

This was how a maid embraced her dark and sexual impulses and decided to become a dominatrix.

12