Dominated by the Maid Pt. 06

Story Info
Cal and Lara make a bet, humiliation ensues.
4.6k words
4.59
26.1k
15

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers

Cal turned his back and walked back into the hallway, he heard Lara close the door after a minute and follow behind. The first thing he did was to grab Lara's phone and make sure to turn it off and put it on the table.

'No more recording things in hiding and getting me in trouble. But she wants to bet huh, wonder what other tricks she has up her sleeve.'

Cal went back and sprawled onto the couch and spread his legs apart and settled his butt in a comfortable position. His knees and ass were hurting from the punishment as his mother had hardly been merciful.

Lara looked at him with her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow but Cal turned a blind eye to her actions. Lara soon gave up and walked over opposite to him and took a seat.

"You are such a baby, Can't you take a few hits."

"Maybe I should bend you over and show you."

"You do realize that kind of thing is exactly what got you in this mess in the first place."

"Wrong choice of words, you know what I mean. Context and all."

Cal and Lara bickered back and forth for a while before Lara decided to push through to the topic in hand.

"So... Let's get things straight Cal, You are to be a servant for the next week in this house, you'll do all the chores me and your mom hand down. They'll not just be the work I used to do but will include any kind of service we require. You will always be respectful to us and treat us as your superiors. You'll be punished for any and all infractions as you've seen before. I still have the shirt with your cum on it so if you don't follow whatever I say I'll hold it over your head forever. So you have no choice... get down on your knees in front of me like a proper slave should."

Lara said the last few words in a firm but harsh tone of voice while looking at Cal with her arms folded making her breasts swell up. She folded her legs one on top of the other but Cal could hardly see under her skirt as she was wearing black stockings. She looked like a professional, a secretary or some such in her formal dress, thigh high stockings and black heels.

Cal still remembered how he had moved unintentionally and kneeled the last time she'd done this and had been waiting for it. He barely moved this time and gave her a smirk.

"As I said, I'm all for doing your work for the week, you can enjoy a free paid vacation of sorts. This is the recompense for what I did. As for the punishments... I won't make any mistakes so not much to say on that front. But I won't accept unfair and unreasonable punishments. I can be respectful, but a formal working relationship kind of respectful. I'm not gonna call you Miss, I'm gonna talk to mom and get that scrapped. You already had some of your revenge yesterday so you will do this for me in exchange. Once I complete the week you'll hand me the shirt and I won't make a fuss out of anything that happens during the week and things will go back to the way it was. We both win."

Lara swung her leg back and forth in silence, contemplating Cal's words.

"No, I don't want both of us to win. Where's the fun in that. This is more about making you respect women rather than punishing you for what you did. I think we've both established that I'm not some naïve and pure girl who got defiled by you, but I'm obviously not gonna admit that to your mom. Either way, what you did was still pretty humiliating for me. Since you yourself feel guilty about it and need to work it off or it won't sit well with you. So I have a bet in mind..."

Cal couldn't really refute her claims as he did feel a bit uncomfortable after having the talk with his mom.

"Okay, I'll bite, what do you have in mind?"

Lara smiled at him and uncrossed her legs and leaned forward.

"I want you to obey me unconditionally for the next week... wait, let me finish."

Lara held her hand up to stop Cal's outright refusal.

"I want you to follow the original deal we made in front of your mom. Also you have to do everything I say. If you truly treat me and your mom as your superiors for a whole week without breaking character and obediently complete all the work we give you, I'll admit defeat and hand over the shirt. I know that won't be enough so as an added perk, I'll add myself on. If you win then I lose. So I'll serve you as your personal servant for the next week."

Cal's breathing sped up at Lara's words. He imagined Lara serving him on her knees for a whole week and felt his cock twitch.

"Of course neither of us can force any kind of sexual acts on each other."

Cal's face drooped a bit but still it was an enticing offer nonetheless. Her next words made him grin with hope.

"Unless the person is okay with it of course. Consent is key."

"So what happens if I lose or forfeit the bet?"

"Well, then you lose and I win. So I get to keep using you as my slave, your sentence will be extended by one week for every order you disobey. I won't be giving you simple orders obviously, It'll be trying to push your limits, humiliate you and force you to give up and accept defeat. "

"What? No way, you'll just make unreasonable demands and force me to disobey."

"Of course there will be some boundaries, I won't tell you to do anything that would physically or mentally hurt you. Neither will I ask you to do things that will ruin your reputation or publicly humiliate you. Most of the stuff will be in between us, sometimes your mom too. You can contest an order if you feel it infringes on these conditions. But I won't tolerate too many."

Cal silently considered Lara's words, all his instincts were screaming at him that this whole thing was a trap. He knew he should reject this bet outright but a small part of him was excited, he wanted to beat her at her own game. The reward was enticing enough as well. Lara calmly waited for his reply and didn't push him as she knew he had to willingly enter into the trap if she wanted him to accept the penalties later on.

"How do I know you won't renege when I win? what if you just give me the shirt and act as if the whole bet never existed?"

"It's all about trust, just think back on all our interactions and decide if I'm trustworthy enough for you to make this bet. I'm not gonna incriminate myself with some video if that's what you want. For what it's worth I trust you to follow through on the bet."

"Easy for you to say, considering you hold the shirt in your hands."

"Fine, if you are sincere and obey me for the next two to three days and I'm satisfied enough that you are trying your best, then I'll give your mom the shirt. Even the field."

Cal was surprised she was willing to part with the shirt so easily. He was sure she would never let it go till the end.

"Fine, I guess I do trust you to an extent. I agree."

"Now that that's out of the way, get down on your knees slave."

Cal was still resistant to the idea of being called a slave but if it's to win the bet then he would endure for now.

'I can't wait for this week to be done, All the delicious plans I have for you...'

Lara sat on the couch and looked down at him as he bowed his head while kneeling down. She had one leg over the other and was shaking her heels back and forth. She brought her heels under his chin and lifted it up forcing him to look into her eyes.

"You'll address me as Miss from now on, when I give you an order I expect complete obedience. Don't bother hiding your emotions though, seeing that humiliated look on your face is the funniest thing of all."

Cal blushed at her words and averted his eyes. Anywhere else was better than looking at his maid/Miss's entertained expression.

"Okay, first things first, kiss my shoes."

"What?"

Cal was stunned by what he heard. He looked back and forth between her heels and her face trying to understand what she meant.

"I said kiss them, or are you going to disobey my very first order. That's the wrong way to start this."

Cal was hesitant as he considered his options but decided to push through. He puckered his lips and lowered down to her feet but wavered as he was a few inches away from her heels, they were shiny black office heels the kind worn to work or interviews. He was hesitating and wondered if she would press her shoes over his mouth out of impatience but Lara merely looked on with glee and refused to move her feet upward. He finally closed his eyes and went in and placed a kiss on her shiny heels. Surprisingly they didn't smell like he expected them to, instead a faint scent of violets wafted over from her stockings while the heels themselves smelled new. He could hear Lara giggling but refused to retort as he knew it would only spur her on. But her next words made him want to hide in a hole.

"I told you to kiss not to sniff, can't believe you are so eager to worship my feet like that."

Lara was outright laughing at this point making him want to crawl away.

"What? did you think my feet would stink? I'm going to an interview after all. Can't have that. So do you like the smell, Answer me honestly, that's an order."

Cal wanted to ignore her but knew " that's an order" was an indication that he couldn't refuse.

"Yes...."

"Oh god, I never thought I would be able to hear that sort of mewling tone from you. Go on, my other shoe is getting jealous. Don't stop until I tell you otherwise."

Cal wanted to argue that this was unhygienic and harmful to him but he knew she would just show him a video from his collection to shut him up. Best to use them when it was really needed. He went on to kiss each of her shoes alternatively, they weren't really dirty at all, she must have wiped them clean before entering. But to be fair, there was something beautiful about the sleek and sexy heels, coupled with Lara's slender legs and the stockings it made for a very arousing sight.

"Damn, seeing you down there diligently worshipping my feet is such a thrill. The high and mighty has fallen so low, tell me Master of the house, how does it feel to be a slave to your maid in your own home?"

Cal ignored her and continued on trying to block out her taunts and teasing's. But Lara wasn't going to have any of that. She withdrew her shoes and grabbed him by the chin and leaned over so he couldn't look away.

"You will answer me when I talk to you, or do you wish for a harsh punishment to drive that in?"

"Yes Miss Lara, It's really humiliating to do this, please let me off."

"Good, a bit of humiliation can go a long way in fixing your twisted personality. Now back to your duties, but I want you to clean them this time. I can't go to my interview like this."

Cal wasn't dumb, he knew she didn't mean for him to clean it with a cloth or polish it. He had watched enough porn to know she fully expected him to lick her heels and thoroughly debase himself for her amusement.

He closed his eyes and extended his tongue giving in to the inevitable, he blindly moved down until his tongue found the toes of Lara's heels, a shudder ran through him as something deep in him felt betrayed by his actions. He gently drew his tongue across her toecaps, the feeling of distaste was hard to hide. He lapped her heels knowing he had taken another small step towards something weird and twisted. Fortunately there was no dust or anything else to clean, just some of his saliva which had dripped down from his kisses. He closed his eyes hoping for it to end quickly, for he knew if he looked into Lara's eyes at this moment then, something in him might truly break, was it pride? inhibitions? he couldn't really tell.

He mindlessly lapped at her heels before feeling the heels being withdrawn. He didn't look at her though, he still wasn't ready to see her mocking smile.

"Oh my, I know I said to clean my heels but you cleaning it and polishing it with a cloth like a servant would have sufficed, who would have thought you would go that far for me, I'm truly touched by my slave."

Cal's eyes flew open at Lara's mocking tone as he looked at her with unhidden rage.

'This bitch.... fucking sexy evil bitch.'

"Don't worry, I've felt your deep devotion, keep it up and you'll have the shirt in hand in no time."

Cal could barely keep himself in check. He counted backwards from hundred in an effort to calm himself down.

'Fuck, this isn't working. I'm going to lose at this rate. I need something to fend her off, she knows me and my personality and knows all the right buttons to press. I need to become something different if I don't want to be played to death by her. But intentionally acting like a different person seems like escaping, it's just a form of denial. Better to just tough it out. I'm not that weak that I can't take a bit of humiliation. Victory will be so much sweeter when I get her to repay me for all the "Love" she's shown me.'

"Well, I think you've displayed enough for now, we better get to the part where you do the chores. I'll teach you how to do them, listen carefully."

Cal was relieved to finally move on to something more normal, he wasn't sure if he could have held back if something else had happened. Contrary to Cal's expectations, Lara was pretty thorough with her explanation and showed him how to do each thing properly and supervised him until he performed each chore properly. He had half expected her to carry the belt along with her and give him half assed explanations and use his bad performance to beat his ass and torment him.

"To sum it up, you'll first sweep through and clean the house, it has to be spotless. Then comes washing the clothes, putting most of the stuff in the machine but some delicate garments like panties, bra and socks need to be hand washed, dry them later and fold them up. You need to water the garden and lawn. You can use the dishwasher for the vessels. I don't expect you to cook a gourmet but it has to be edible and delicious enough. Watch a few videos and learn to make something. I'll inspect your work regularly and any kind of lethargic behavior will lead to punishments like in the morning."

Cal didn't say much to her words but nodded as he made a mental note of all the finer points she had stressed.

"Okay, that ends your regular daily chores, now for some additional stuff,"

Lara pulled out a Ziploc bag with some clothes and handed them to Cal.

"These are some of my used clothes, you are to wash them too. Why should I do them when I have an obedient slave willing to do this for me, right?"

"Yes Miss."

Cal had an urge to throw the bag in her face just for the heck of it but since it wasn't mainly to humiliate him as it was to increase his workload he held back.

"Oh, we should go out and buy some dishwasher and some other stuff, I think your mom left a list of items."

Lara went over to the table and brought a list written in his mom's handwriting.

"Oh, I forgot, I want you cleaning my socks and panties with care. They are very delicate and need extra care. They'll get spoiled if you brush them roughly."

Cal let out a quiet sigh in his mind wondering what kind of hectic work she had in mind but was astounded at her actions. He saw Lara unzip the Ziploc bag and pull out two of her socks. They were a pair of Pink gym socks. She rolled them up into a wad and held them up to his mouth.

"Open up."

Cal looked at her like she'd gone crazy. He could smell her scent waft into his nose as she pressed it over his mouth.

"Open up.... don't make me repeat myself. This is how you'll clean my socks and panties, I want you to gently suck on them and clean them thoroughly, you'll always have a pair of my socks or lingerie in your mouth as you clean them without damaging them. If you refuse, you'll have to serve me for one more week. Think very carefully."

"I'm sorry miss, that doesn't seem healthy, what if I get sick from sucking on them. You promised you wouldn't do anything that would harm me."

"It won't harm you, I've already checked online, there are hundreds of accounts of men sucking on their girlfriend's or wife's cute socks for years without any consequences."

She pulled out her phone and showed him some of the stories and accounts. After this he couldn't still bring himself to open his mouth. He felt tears welling up at the thought of her socks in his mouth, the humiliation from the day before was fresh in his mind. But Lara wouldn't relent and pressed the socks over his nose and mouth forcing him to smell the socks.

"Don't make me punish you and have this done to you. It's best if you accept it gracefully."

'Bitch.... I'll get you back for this. Just you wait.'

Cal reluctantly opened his mouth allowing Lara to stuff the socks into his mouth, she gently prodded it into his mouth making sure the whole material was in his mouth. They weren't really bulky and fit into his oral cavity without causing any bulges in his cheeks. Cal grimaced at the taste but again it wasn't as nasty as he had expected, he could feel some sweat seeping out of the socks but nothing that made him want to puke.

"Perfect. Now to keep them in there."

Lara went over to a desk and pulled out a roll of duct tape and tore off a few strips and taped his mouth shut and rubbed down the corners to make sure they didn't stick out.

"Great, now you are really perfect. A silent and submissive boy ready to please his Miss in any way. Now, let's go buy some of the things on the list."

Lara pulled Cal's hand towards the door causing Cal's look of angry humiliation to seep away leaving utter terror. He couldn't imagine what would happen if someone saw Lara pulling him along with his mouth taped shut. He struggled and wriggled free of her grip and folded his hands and looked at her.

"Don't worry, no one will know."

She pulled his hand once again this time with an iron grip as she pulled out something from her bag. It was a pollution mask. She hooked the mask onto him making sure none of the strips of tape could be seen before pulling him to the nearest mirror. Cal looked on and could see nothing that indicated he had a pair of dirty gym socks taped in his mouth.

"See, nobody will know, it'll be our little secret."

'Where does she even come up with these ideas, she can't have thought them all up in a day.'

Cal could hardly argue as it didn't really cross any of their pre-arranged rules. He could only follow along and hope nothing happened that would reveal his humiliation to the world. Seeing Cal's tacit acceptance of the new rule made Lara grin and pull him out of the door. She locked up behind her and held onto his hand like they were a pair of lovers on a stroll as they walked towards the nearest supermarket.

"Oh, don't forget to suck on them, I better hear the sounds of you sucking on those socks. Put in some proper effort and I might just give you a small reward."

Lara moved her hand randomly and stroked it across his cock once making him harden up in his pants instantly. Lara leaned over to see his reaction and giggled at how his body reacted to her touch. Cal was mortified at having a bulge in his pants in the middle of the road. He crouched forward in an effort to hide the bulge and tried to calm himself.

"Don't worry, no one's around. You want me to stroke you off here?"

"Mpphh."

Cal gave her a stare and tried to tell her someone might just notice randomly even if they were standing in a corner but forgot about the gag and was forced to suck in some of Lara's foot sweat which made his face scrunch up.

"Haha... Fine, I guess I did promise I won't take any actions that would ruin you publicly. Take a breath and calm down."

Cal finally calmed down and felt his libido seeping away. Lara then pulled him towards the supermarket. She stopped outside the mart and turned to Cal.

"I said I wouldn't publicly humiliate you but it's not my fault if someone notices something odd and questions you. So not a word no matter what I say. If you give a muffled answer you'll have to pull down the mask and tell people the truth. That you are the personal bitch slave of your own maid in your own home."

mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers
12