Dominated by the Maid Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lara was grinning at him such that Cal knew she was going to pull something.

*************************

Lara was doing a small dance of victory in her mind when Cal agreed to the bet and saw him willingly get down on his knees in front of her.

"Kiss them."

"What?"

The look on his face when she told him to kiss her shoes was priceless. He looked dumbstruck not knowing what to say. But seeing him hesitating over her shoes was worth it, the first kiss caused a shudder to run through her body. They had just taken the first step.

'You can't willingly kiss someone's shoes and go back to things as if nothing ever happened, poor slave doesn't even know he's being broken in slowly.'

Lara thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of Cal's form prostrating before her and kissing her heels. Even though she couldn't feel his lips on her body, just the act itself made her aroused. She felt mildly amused seeing him sniff her feet, she had the habit of spraying perfume on all her clothes, it seemed to have worked well today.

"I told you to kiss not to sniff, can't believe you are so eager to worship my feet like that."

The embarrassed look on his face was totally worth her heels being stained by his blobs of saliva.

"I want you to clean them this time. I can't go to my interview like this."

She had wanted him to clean his mess up but something unexpected happened he actually went on to lick her heels!!

Lara froze for a few seconds not knowing what to do.

'Holy shit!! Look at his tongue lapping away at my heels.'

She realized he probably misunderstood and jumped to conclusions, but for him to not even put up a fight and jump to this conclusion maybe he is into this kind of play?

Lara watched him for a few minutes, mesmerized before withdrawing her heels.

"Oh my, I know I said to clean my heels but you cleaning it and polishing it with a cloth like a servant would have sufficed, who would have thought you would go that far for me, I'm truly touched by my slave."

And she really was touched by his actions even if it was out of a miscommunication. The slave Cal from her fantasies had lovingly licked her heels with enthusiasm, but the Cal now, who worshipped her feet with disgust and humiliation on his face was just as enticing. Forcing a prideful schmuck like Cal to kiss and lick her feet had a sense of accomplishment to it.But she knew not to push too far, he seemed to be on the edge at the moment, it would be best to divert his attention.

Lara went on to explain the many chores Cal would have to perform, She was pretty thorough in her explanations and made sure he was able to do all the work properly. She gave him her dirty garments to wash as well telling him to wash them properly.

'I wonder, will he sniff them secretly and masturbate to them when I'm not around?' He doesn't seem like the type but can't say for sure. Maybe I should try something.'.

"Oh, I forgot, I want you cleaning my socks and panties with care. They are very delicate and need extra care. They'll get spoiled if you brush them roughly."

She felt her pussy drip when she pushed her wadded up gym socks into his mouth. The thought of her sweaty workout socks being cleaned and sucked on by Cal was just too hot. She taped his mouth shut to make sure they stayed there. When she applied the mask she could hardly tell that Cal had her sweaty socks in his mouth. It was to be their secret. She felt a rush knowing that they would be walking on the road in public but nobody would know that the handsome young guy next to her was actually sucking his maid's sweaty socks and cleaning them for her.

"Oh, don't forget to suck on them, I better hear the sounds of you sucking on those socks. Put in some proper effort and I might just give you a small reward."

She was delighted when she felt his cock harden at her slight touch. It was nice to found as desirable by the opposite sex. But too bad for him he wouldn't be getting to fuck her anytime soon. She was going to be the one who gets all the pleasure in their little twisted relationship. But she did enjoy teasing and edging him.

Once they finally reached the supermarket she peeked in and saw a cute clerk at the counter and a wicked idea popped into her head.

'Oh, this is going to be fun.'

12