All Comments on 'Dominated by the Maid Pt. 06'

by mCyclade

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story ever!!! Please, keep writing c: It's really awesome. I totally enjoy how Lara is slowly brainwashing him with her smell, sweat and bodily fluid, how she wants him to become addicted to her and serve her forever. Cal could not help it and when he'll break he will devotely worship her body like the goddess she deserves to be. Cannot wait to see Cal beg her to let him smell her feet and to pledge his loyalty to her. I wanna see (and I think Lara too) a smile on his face when he completely sells his soul and body to his new goddess.

I like how Lara likes to humiliate him but is also kind and gentle, I hope that she stays that way, not too harsh on him and also caring. Best wishes!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Even for a fantasy, this crap is useless. He's in public. Who or what prevents him from going to the police and reporting Lara and his mother. Her phone recorded the most important things, and he can prove that she tied him up and locked him up against his will. Not to mention the sexual and psychological acts. If he finishes his lawsuit with the two of them, they'll both be broke and socially ruined. Not to mention the legal side, because both of them go to jail. So what's all this idiotic crap about?

And there are actually still mentally impaired readers who think that would have been the BEST they have ever read! They must have a great library!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next part please

ikypsikypsabout 2 years ago

Loving this! Thanks for writing!

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtc7 months ago

This is so far from BDSM. It would have been a great story in NonCon/Reluctant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous