Dominated by the Maid Pt. 09

Story Info
Lara fulfills her promise but has a wicked surprise for Cal.
2.4k words
4.47
20.9k
16

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers

Lara's POV

"This can't be..."

Lara was muttering to herself as she and Jenna inspected Cal's chores. Cal was following close behind with his arms bound behind his back and his mouth stuffed and gagged by his very own mom.

Lara had excitedly wrapped her leather belt around her hand and was looking forward to smacking Cal on his arse, the chores were a means to add to his infractions and prolong his suffering. But to Lara's surprise things had taken an unexpected turn.

She could hardly find any fault in any of the chores, she had expected the lazy masturbator to mess up somewhere but true to Jenna's previous words Cal had indeed completed everything almost perfectly. Sure, there were a few small imperfections but they were mostly due to inexperience rather than neglect. She could have pushed for a punishment for those, but her conscience wouldn't allow for such false punishments. She was a firm believer that people's hard work must be rewarded, especially considering her own life experiences. As much as she wanted Cal to cower at the sight of her, holding her belt, she didn't want to come off as fake and forceful.

Cal had worked hard to please and Lara didn't want to negate that, rather she wanted to encourage him. The reward was a carrot as opposed to her belt which acted as the stick.

'I guess he does deserve some care and affection, too much humiliation and punishment might end up breaking him the wrong way or turning his feelings into true hatred.'

"I told you, Cal's a perfectionist. He never does any work half heartedly. That's one of his very few winning qualities that I admire.

Cal let out a muffled protest at his mom's dig about him having 'very few' winning qualities.

"Hush dear, the women of the house are talking. I'm not wrong here and many people will back me up on it. Now stay quiet like a good servant unless you want to have something more stuffed in your mouth."

Cal turned his head away but stayed silent till the end of the inspection.

"No fair Jenna, I thought you were on my side in this. Now he'll cruise through the week of chores without any punishments."

Cal let out another burst of muffled mumbles. Probably to say that Jenna was a neutral party.

"Hush slave, don't get cocky just because you escaped your chores, there's still a few pending from this morning. You'll feel my belt on your ass pretty soon."

Cal shuddered a bit and made begging noises at his mom.

"Don't look at me, it's up to her. I am neutral in this, but I am leaning towards her since she's the victim here. Also, all this talk about taming you and your ego and making you respect women has me partially convinced. I've left you too unrestrained, even when you were disrespectful to me sometimes in the past. It's about time that stopped. Any form that takes, I'm willing to go along."

Cal looked speechless at his mother's declaration. Lara moved behind Cal and cut him loose before leaning forward and whispering in his ear.

" I'm not going to deny you what's yours, so... Good Job slave. You can expect a nice reward at the end of the day once Jenna turns in."

She ruffled his hair a bit making Cal swat her hand away while blushing.

"Moving on, I believe there's still the matter of dinner left. I'm starving so serve us slave, we, your mistresses will eat first, then you can have dinner."

Cal had expected something along those lines and silently set up the dinner he had cooked up.

He removed the lid and the scent of the steak was so appetizing that his mother was licking her lips in anticipation.

"Oh dear, you shouldn't have. It seems Cal has decided to take things seriously my dear Lara."

"We are still yet to taste it..."

Lara's feeble protest fell on deaf ears as she herself was being drawn in by the heady aroma.

Cal proceeded to cut a share for each of them before pouring some sauce and stock on top.

" Bon Appetit, mademoiselles''

Both the women didn't wait long before digging into their food, relishing the juicy meet and the tasty stock.

There was hardly any conversation other than for Lara to have Cal kneel under the table and pamper their feet.

"Massage our feet while we enjoy dinner slave. I expect to feel a few kisses and some sucking while you are at it."

"Oohh, me first, as the mistress of the house I demand it."

Cal was reluctant to do something like that with his mother of all people. He could justify doing it with Lara as she was close in age to her and the sexual tension was palpable but acceptable. But it creeped him out a bit to do it to kiss and lick his mother's feet.

Jenna, having noticed his awkwardness, grabbed his hand and had him kneel down next to her. She grabbed his chin and forced him to look up into her eyes.

"I know what you are thinking Cal, but there's nothing wrong with a son pampering his mother a bit and making her feel like a queen. I want you to massage my feet and kiss them knowing that I deserve this more than anyone, especially when it's from you. This is as far as it'll go, you'll serve me as a servant and pamper me as such. I might punish you a bit but that's as far as it'll go. I know there is some sexual tension between the two of you and that's not really my business as you both are adults. Just know that I'm not expecting the same things as Lara is."

Both Lara and I blushed a bit at her insinuation before blurting out rebuttals.

" No way mom, who would want to be with this woman, she's just trying to take advantage of me and my mistakes."

"Hah, you must be joking Jenna, I can get any man I want, why would I even consider your socially inept son as a sexual partner."

"Sure, whatever you guys say, either way my tired feet and need some love, get to it my dear slave son. Suck each of my toes for starters and work them properly."

Cal rolled his eyes but obediently kneeled under the table and sucked each of Jenna's toes while the woman enjoyed their wonderful dinner.

Halfway through the dinner Cal felt Lara brazenly place her feet on his ass treating him as a footstool. He felt indignant but could hardly say anything. But soon one of her feet slipped down in between his legs and started fondling his balls. Cal had a hard time holding in a gasp at her handling of his jewels. He continued to work on his mom's feet until she was done with dinner. Lara had only finished half her steak and had pulled her feet back by then so as not to arouse any suspicion.

"Thank you for the wonderful dinner slave and the great foot service, I think that earns him a reprieve from any punishments for the day don't you think so?"

"I guess I'll give in for today but I'll be even stricter from Tomorrow."

"Well, that's that. Serve Lara well dear, I'll be in my room."

There was an awkward silence as Jenna entered her room leaving Cal and Lara alone.

"Get to it. Pamper me like you did for your mother."

Cal wanted to say something to that, but decided to hold it in. He sucked on her toes as well all the while massaging her arches and heels.

"You're good at that, that and apparently any kind of work in general it seems. I guess I did underestimate you there."

"Well, let's say I'm a perfectionist."

"Can't believe you can't get a second date even with all these skills, you must have been one true asshole in all those dates."

"Shut up, they were just too dumb to understand me and my wit."

"Let me guess, you probably were a complete show-off in front of them, trying to prove you were better than them. Like they should be glad someone like you is deigning to date them. Then when they got offended by your narcissistic talk you probably offended them even more by making them feel inferior and stupid."

"No..."

Cal wanted to protest but many a time he did feel most of the women he dated were dumb and impractical, and he wasn't averse to letting them know of that. Always wanting emotional and irrational gestures and gifts from him. He understood some had that rose tinted view on love and dating but he could care less about such stuff.

"Well, it's just how women in this day and age want men to behave, it's the influence of romance movies and books. Lesson number one, unless you clear the first date and come off as a gentleman they'll never come back for the second date. Nobody expects you to be like that forever, they just need to know you can play their game. I'm sure you are smart enough to understand that, too hard headed... or just haven't met the right kind of girl yet..."

Cal looked at her from under the table and grumbled a bit but didn't say anything to refute her.

"Okay, clean up and have some food, I'll talk to Jenna and wait in your room. Be quick about it if you don't want Jenna to interrupt your reward."

Cal was looking forward to this as he hurriedly ate his dinner, cleared out the plates and finished the dishes.

He rushed upstairs to see Lara sitting on the bed with her legs crossed.

" I see someone's eager for their reward. Get down on your knees you naughty boy."

Cal was used to this at this point as he obediently knelt down before her waiting to see what she had in store.

"Such a naughty boy, let's make sure Mommy dearest can't hear you."

She pulled his arms behind his back and taped them together before pulling out a light green pair of her freshly laundered socks and a silk scarf from her bag. She proceeded to wad up the socks and offered it to Cal, before stuffing it in every nook and cranny before cleave gagging him with the scarf.

"Let's see how well it works."

She pinched both of his nipples making him squeal through his gag. But most of it was just muffled noise.

"Good, coming to the matter of your reward, I wanted to do you dirty and trick you but seeing your performance today I've decided to be honest and give you what you deserve."

She stroked his nipples, but gently this time, caressing and swirling her thumb around them in circles. It wasn't exactly pleasure at it's peak but it was sensually erotic in a very intimate way.

"Close your eyes and just feel it."

Cal let out a few muffled moans as she continued to stroke his nipples.

"Do you want me to stroke you off pet?

Cal could feel himself hardening at her sexy whispers. He could hardly contain himself. He nodded his head vigorously.

He felt her feet pull his cock out of his pants and gently stroking him along his length.

"Only Good slaves get rewards. You'll be a good slave for me won't you?

Cal opened his eyes wide and was conflicted on what to say when he felt Lara press down on his balls gently but firmly, making him gasp. He felt like he was about to burst.

"What is it pet? don't want your reward anymore?"

He felt her pull back and withdraw her feet, making him yelp pathetically. He groaned inwardly at that as Lara laughed at his expense.

"I need you to say it. Well, you know what I mean."

Cal tried to protest at her unreasonableness but the gag kept his mouth shut.

"You would be perfect as you are now, I'm pretty sure any girl would jump at the chance to date you now, helpless and at their mercy. Begging and pleading with them like a good little slave. Last chance, Do you want it or not?'

Cal was so horny at this point that his mind was blank. He just nodded repeatedly hoping to get off.

"Then... will you be a good little slave for your mistress?"

Cal nodded his head diligently as Lara started stroking him off again. The feel of her cute pink socks against his hard on was heavenly.

"Remember this moment well, like I said only good, submissive slaves get to cum. Whether you get rewarded or not is entirely in your hands."

Lara ramped up the pace as she stroked harder and faster making him shudder as he reached the edge.

"Cum for me my little submissive slut."

Lara pinched both his nipples hard as she pressed down on his cock making him shudder and cum all over her socks. She continued to stroke him until his cock slumped down and Cal's breathing returned to normal.

"I hope that reward was more than enough to cover all of my indiscretions."

Cal nodded his head as he was immersed in post-coital bliss.

"You'll be washing these tomorrow, be happy I'm not making you suck them before you hand wash them."

Lara giggled looking at Cal's face grimacing at the very thought.

"Okay, I've got another surprise for you, close your eyes."

Cal closed his eyes with anticipation as he felt Lara ruffle through her bag. He felt something cold and metallic on his penis which wasn't exactly the best sensations to have around your crotch. Instantly on alert he looked down to see Lara forcing his balls through a chastity cage. She had already forced it on him and was only left with locking it up.

Cal instantly tried to while away and scream but the tight bondage and gag worked against him.

"Hush puppy, you know I'm locking you up one way or another you'll only hurt yourself if you do something drastic. Let Mistress lock it in for you then we can talk about how your mom agreed to this. It would be a shame if that nice cock of yours got damaged now wouldn't it?"

Lara had already pushed him down and subdued him before clamping a hand over his mouth and whispering in his ear.

She struggled to turn him over a bit after Cal stopped struggling once he felt the cage pressing down on his now sensitive cock.

"That's it dear, stay still and I'll be done in just a second."

Cal had never felt more humiliated and tamed in his entire life as the moment he heard the sound of the lock clicking shut.

CLICK!

TBC

mCyclade
mCyclade
156 Followers