Dominated By Wrestling Rival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers

"Get on your knees, bitch," he ordered.

Both Jasmine and I complied and slid off the bed to the floor. We were now both at eye level with Diego's dick, and it looked larger and more massive than ever. Thick, red, and throbbing, it dominated our line of sight as Diego calmly stroked it with both hands.

For the last hour, he had completely fucked both of us and brought us to multiple orgasms. But this wrestling stud had the stamina of a stallion and hadn't yet cum despite my ass and Jasmine's pussy repeatedly clamping down on his cock.

"PLEAAAAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEE!" Jasmine and I both yelled, begging for his cum.

Diego grinned as he started flogging his massive manmeat a little faster. "You want my seed?" he asked arrogantly. "You want it?!"

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" we both screamed.

"HERE IT COOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMEEEEEEES!!" he yelled.

As Diego stood above his, his anaconda started pulsing and exploding with load after load of cum. First he completely drenched Jasmine, covering her entire face, and then he showered me with his seed all of my mouth, nose, eyes, and hair. He soaked our entire bodies with his load, including Jasmine's massive breasts, and even coated my little boy penis with his cum.

It was more seed than I had ever seen someone shoot—even in porn—but Jasmine and I both greedily licked it up. As we both struggled to swallow all of the seed, Diego pressed his dick against my mouth and told me to clean it off.

Hungry for more, I took his big, thick dick into my mouth once again and started cleaning it off. Not only could I taste the sweet remnants of his cum, but it also tasted like my girlfriend's well-fucked pussy.

Not wanting to be left out, Jasmine also leaned forward and started sucking on the base of Diego's dick. There was plenty of length and girth on his cock for both of us, and my girlfriend and I both happilly and greedily sucked on his massive manmeat. We both cleaned off his cock and worshiped his big, lemon-sized balls that had just doused us with so much cum.

________________________________________________________________

No matter what we did, we just couldn't get enough of Diego's dick. We kept worshiping, licking, and sucking on it for 20 minutes as it remained big, thick, and throbbing. By this point, my own penis was once again fully erect, and Diego started playing with it with his toes.

"Do you want me to fuck you again?" Diego asked us.

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!" we both exclaimed.

Despite being completely and utterly fucked, both Jasmine and I were completely enraptured by this cocky wrestling stud, and we followed him to the shower, where he took turns fucking both of us.

For the rest of the night, Diego dominated us more than we ever thought possible. He made me lick and worship his ass while he fucked my girlfriend's ass and pussy, and he brought me to another hands-free orgasm as he made me ride his dick like a bronco on the hotel bed.

Diego's stamina was even more impressive for his second round of fucking. As Jasmine and I came again and again and were so tired and sweaty, Diego stayed cool, calm, and collected for a full two hours. Finally, after Jasmine and I could barely take any more and were tired and exhausted, Diego was finally ready to explode for the second time.

This time, he asked us where we wanted it and we both begged for him to cum inside of us. So as we lied exhausted on the bed, Diego's dick exploded inside my ass for several shots, then he withdrew and came deep inside Jasmine's pussy. Even though he divided his orgasm between us, there was plenty to go around and we were both completely filled with his seed.

Completely and utterly exhausted, we both passed out with Diego in the bed between us. For a couple hours that night, I slept with his dick in my ass, and it still felt thick and filling despite being mostly soft. Jasmine also slept with Diego's dick on her ass and inside her pussy, and we both enjoyed feeling the stud's cock and muscles throughout the night.

In the morning, my girlfriend and I both sucked off and worshiped my wrestling rival's massive cock, and we begged him to fuck us both before he left. Once again, Diego completely dominated us, brought us both to orgasm, and then shot a massive load all over our bodies.

"Don't you dare shower," he told us before leaving. "I want you to wear my cum for the rest of the day."

As Diego showered, put on his clothes, and left, Jasmine and I were both shell-shocked and exhausted, but not willing to disobey his orders. So even though we were covered with an insane amount of Diego's seed, we humbly put on our clothes and packed our bags. Jasmine was going to be driving with the cheerleaders back to our college, and I'd be on the bus with my teammates.

As I boarded the bus, some of my teammates held their noses and laughed with surprised. "What happened to you, man?" one of my best friends said. "You reek of cum!!"

"Dude, you look so tired!" another exclaimed. "Did you and Jasmine fuck all night or something?"

I tried to smile but was too exhausted to care. I indeed smelled horribly, but just sat in the back and passed out on the ride home.

As soon as I got home, Jasmine was already there and sitting shell-shocked on our bed. "That was so crazy," she said. "And so fucking hot."

"Yeah, I can't believe it," I added.

"Well, you can believe it when I show you the video," she said.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I asked.

"Don't you remember? I asked you if I could film your fight with Diego, and my phone was accidentally recording the entire time!"

Sure enough, Jasmine's camera had caught every moment of my humiliation to Diego and his total domination of both of us. With Diego's dried cum still covering our bodies, we both stripped naked as we started watching the video. And as we started jerking off, we couldn't peel our eyes away from the scene of my sexy wrestling rival fucking us both into oblivion. For the next hour, we both came multiple times watching my cocky rival pound us into submission.

After shooting my load three more times from watching Diego fuck me and my girlfriend, I went to the bathroom to finally wash off and saw a text on my phone from Diego.

"Jasmine sent me the video and told me how much you enjoyed it. I'll see you at the next tournament and you better bring your slutty girlfriend. If both of you aren't worshiping my dick the entire time, I'll send that video to your coach and entire team."

The next wrestling tournament was just two weeks away and I couldn't help but start jerking off again as soon as I read Diego's text.

somebody123
somebody123
1,067 Followers
12