Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

When the heir sat me on a chair at the breeding table, he handed me my phone. It no longer locked, so he'd probably already gone through it. Opening up my contacts proved he'd done more than simply look. Only two contacts remained, Master and Mom.

I placed the call and held the phone close to my ear. Maybe I just wanted to know the Master spoke the truth of letting her live in his father's home.

After about four rings, she picked up, loudly giggling. "Richard," she cooed some man's name. The sound of a male hum could be heard as well, and I didn't have the strength to interrupt their flirtation.

The master took the phone and placed it on speaker and laid it to the side of a dish of pasta he put in front of me. The girlish giggles were more humiliating than I thought possible. An added horror to add to the terrible day.

Soon, the prick had me lifted so he could take the seat and plopped me onto his lap.

Finally, my mother spoke to me. "Annie, darling, so good to hear from you." Another laugh of hers ended with a moan. "I can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving. Richard and I will be on a cruise, but you'll come early, right?"

A pause lasted. I didn't need to see her until after my graduation and riddance of the asshole who claimed me until then.

"Of course, Mom," the Master interjected. "We'll be there."

"Eh--" my mother went silent. Hardly audible whispers followed on her end.

"Right, Sweetheart." Now the jerk heir made the humming sound while kissing the back of my shoulder. He'd called her Mom as though he were part of the family. This had to be a cruel torment he planned for her as well. Why not? He hated her with more passion than most people would think possible. "And go ahead and schedule the annual family Christmas cruise. I'll buy all of our tickets this year."

He never went on those few family vacations with me, my mom, and his dad, and sometimes his dad's friends. He'd never been invited. At least, not to my knowledge.

Beyond the fact of him never attending, Christmas came after my graduation. I wouldn't spend a moment extra in his toxic presence.

"Yes." My mother's response lengthened with tension. "Of course. Well Annie, I unfortunately must be going."

I still hadn't the ability to speak. I tried to mumble my agreement to end the call.

"Have fun with Richard. Sweetheart, say goodbye to your mother."

My hand trembled on the surface of the table close to where the fork waited. "Goodbye," I breathed.

The Master rapidly pressed the green call icon, ending the conversation. And, even without looking backward, I could already sense his gloat.

That call went exactly as he'd planned.

I already doubted my ability to eat the alfredo and broccoli, but his calculated act cemented my illness. I didn't lift the fork. Not even when he ordered me to eat and pushed the silverware in my direction.

"If you refuse to eat for me, you won't get to attend class tomorrow." Near my hand, close to the fork's location, he tapped the table with his fingertips. "Or receive your beloved pill." He acted as though those were nothing more than the reward of a child's dessert after eating dinner.

One month. Less than One fucking month. No Christmas cruise. Nothing beyond the end of semester.

"Of course," he said, "it would be nice to have something extra special to announce to your mother come Christmas. Maybe even by your graduation."

I couldn't take hold of the fork if I wanted to. I still felt physically sore in every part of my body. My mind felt nearly broken and fuzzy, but his words from before I accepted this collar haunted my mind. All the things he planned to do, be it pain, humiliation, or pregnancy, nothing was off the table.

The sight of my favorite dish of food felt sickening. Even the smell nauseated me. And the way his hand reached up to stroke my shoulder felt as though he held the zapper, but they were only his fingers that caused me to twitch defensively.

"I'm not hungry," I croaked. Even that effort still hurt after what my mouth had suffered.

"Then you will spend all night with your ankles in the stocks and your collar to the baluster instead of your cozy spot under the bed."

How had he flipped in personalities so many times? How could anyone handle this flipping behavior of kindness, perceived remorse, plotting, and threats? He held hostage everything that mattered to me.

I had to force myself to eat the dish of food that I once considered comforting and delighting, but it tasted like crap. It would forever leave an atrocious taste in my mouth.

The heir's mood flipped yet again. Instead of the vindictive monster who enjoyed tormenting me, as well as my mother, he ran me a bath and carried me there. He washed me when my sore arms could do nothing but slump. And afterward, he laid me out with my back on his bed, designed for tormenting fuck slaves, and added more cream to my nether regions that had been thoroughly abused by his machine.

"What has you so down, slave?" he asked from where he lay on his side beside me, placing warm fingers to my jaw to pull my face to his direction.

I couldn't meet his dark and abysmal stare, nor would I.

He sighed with excessive disappointment. "This was all part of our arrangement. And I've been more lenient than you deserve. I even let Mom stay in my home." The words came out soft but slithering, hiding something lethal.

"She's my mom," I replied, jarking my face away.

His fingertips tailed my upper body, following the outline of the halter that framed my breasts. "Ours, since I am part of the family."

"Go celebrate Thanksgiving and vacation with yours." now I turned away, hissing from the discomfort that was nowhere in particular. "Something must have spawned you." But after I said those words, I worried how he might respond.

He moved to behind me, and his cock pressed against my lower back. With a quick grab to my hair, he pulled my head backward beneath his own. It didn't hurt, but the collar pressed uncomfortably as he growled, "How about you spawn something."

His bruising grip to my hip angled me for the forceful plunge of his manhood. And once inside me, he rolled me onto my front, maneuvering his legs between mine to spread me wide. After a firm hold to my wrists to sufficiently pin me--not that he needed to--his thrusts were deep and forceful into my numbed core.

Loud smacks accompanied his dominating fucking. "Maybe you can be laid out on the table just like this on Thanksgiving for your mom to see that you moved on to a real man."

Not many things aside from this dominating Master horrified me, but the thought of what he had in store did. He would humiliate me in front of her without hesitation. It would be his win against both of us.

"Fuck Sweetheart." He grunted between thrusts. "How does your cunt feel so fucking perfect wrapped around me?"

The cream inside me should have numbed him as well, but he began to pound into me in a way I'd never thought possible and exploded deep in my core within less than two minutes. It seemed impossible the way he could do this repeatedly in a day. his drive to fuck so much proved to be unnatural.

The thick swells of his chest as he breathed heavily pushed me into the soft mattress.

Yeah, yeah, I just needed a bit more than a bunch of shocking sex scenes that start to run together. Are you still enjoying the story or is it getting boring?

12