Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 05

Story Info
A roommate introduced.
2.7k words
4.35
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

After the heir received his pleasure, he only gave me five minutes to finish getting ready to sleep. He didn't offer me lighting or books to study, despite knowing this happened to be an exam week before the Thanksgiving break. And I dreaded the break in classes to come.

If he were a normal person, I could assume my comment about his mother caused his flip in behavior that had me dominated and soon after forced into the cage to wait out the night. Not even a sheet for warmth was given to me. Nor did he remain in the room. If a fire broke out, this personalized prison would be my death.

I did manage to sleep, though it took a while for exhaustion to outweigh the aches throughout my body. The night went by too fast, and soon light blast in on me from the doorway. I would have thought the form moving in was a dog if not for the gracefulness.

A large body also became visible before overhead lighting came on. Geralt. And he held a leash and came in as an asian woman with a black bobbed haircut stayed perfectly in tune to his speed and then waited in front of the door of my prison. She managed to keep the strings of a small white gift bag in her mouth.

Nothing disgusted me more than how she had been dressed in black lace lingerie with a headband that had black cat ears, except, perhaps, the way her face tilted upward with a smile that had to be faked. She shouldn't have even been able to show that much joy with the rope handles of the gift in her mouth.

I curled up to hide myself from the horrible friend of the Heir's, but Geralt didn't seem interested in looking my way. "Where's Master?" I asked. Even calling him by Master as a name felt shameful.

The dark suit Geralt wore today could have left me breathless had I not known how sadistic he was. He pulled something out of his jacket pocket.

I immediately recognized it as a gag, but this time a black ball instead of a ring. The straps Geralt clutched and lowered next to the bars matched my horrific harness.

"Put this on." He held it within my reach, but I didn't dare uncover myself or lean to grab it. "Sadie. Submit." His words came harsh.

The young woman's smile sagged, and her head tilted downward, her silky black, bobbed hair falling forward. She lowered the bag near the door to my prison and then turned so her backside, covered with nothing more than a frilly lingerie skirt that hid nothing and exposed a red crystal plug was to the man. Her hands positioned beneath her head and she lowered it onto them.

"Gag," Geralt shook the silencing device, forcing my attention to him again. "Sadie is responsible for you, and she will also be punished for your every act of disobedience."

Also. As in we were both to be punished. But the Heir mentioned not allowing these men to touch me again. He'd lied to me in his little act of niceness when I demanded to leave. I'd rather stay in here all day than let those men do as they desired.

He stepped behind her, extended his right hand backward and rained down a loud smack to her backside. It had to have hurt, but she didn't move or make a noise in response. His hand reared back again, landing on the other cheek, louder and, this time, she tensed from the force.

Even I didn't want someone else in my position to suffer worse than she had to.

"Okay." I said the word and waited, but another smack landed against her rear.

"Okay," I spoke louder.

He extended his hand with the gag in the direction of the cage, but not toward me. He made clear as he positioned for another spanking, I had to be the one to go to him.

I rushed on the carpet, feeling the cramps and aches as I forced my exhausted being into action for this stranger, who would be punished more if I refused. I reached through the vertical bars and snatched the gag from him before shoving the ball into my mouth and fumbling to connect the straps around my head.

At least the cruelty toward the woman forced to look like a cat stopped. The horrifying smacking sound no longer haunted me. But while I may have saved her from another painful blow, what did this mean for me?

"Kneel," he ordered, and she obeyed, turning on hands and knees to face him before turning and resting her hands on her thighs, jutting her chest upward while forcing the same smile.

"Thank you, Master," she said humbly.

Geralt reached down to tousel her smooth hair behind the artificial ears. "Good, good girl, Sadie."

The praise made her beam all the stupider. As though she genuinely enjoyed what he'd just done to her. She must have been coerced into this or about as fake and deceptive as my mother, though this man couldn't possibly be of excessive wealth if he worked doing home torture furnishing.

Now I felt like a jerk and hoped that wouldn't extend into realizing I was a moron for helping a deceptive woman like my own mom.

"Go ahead, doll," Geralt's touch trailed her shoulder to her collar before removing the leash. "Meet your new roommate." He leaned sideways and opened the cage, which, it turned out, happened to not be locked.

"Yes, Master." Sadie crawled the direction of the gate, bit the handles to the package, and lifted it to bring to me inside the awful prison barely tall enough for her to crawl in.

"No removing the gag, slave, and no misbehaving, Sadie," Geralt chided.

She came to in front of where I hugged my knees and dropped the package. Turning to him, she said, "Never, Master." Somehow, her voice remained soft and her smile large like she'd been trained to be part of a circus.

The gate remained open, but Geralt strode from the room, leaving me alone with this new roommate.

She pushed the package toward my feet. Another horrible and wicked torture device most likely awaited me in that seemingly innocent packaging.

"You must be very special to your Master, he gives you such pretty gifts." She pawed at the red cuff on my ankle he'd added.

Special fuck-toy to torment in order to receive the education I worked hard to earn. I could say nothing in response, though. Removing the gag would bring punishment to both of us.

"Open it." Her smile remained large, and, for a moment, I considered whether she might be a robot. Especially by the way even her blinks seemed controlled.

I had no choice but to lean forward and open the gift to discover whatever the asshole Heir planned to punish me with. Not that I rushed the action, though, I kept a steady watch on her while I pulled the heap of tissue and tossed it to the side. My fingers curled around something. Nothing set for torture, but fabric--possibly cotton.

I yanked it out of the package and clung to the roll of black cloth, and opened it up. It may have only been a long-sleeved black dress of longer than knee length, with a sewn in belt. It appeared to be a wrap-dress that resembled a robe when held up, but I wouldn't fuss over the opportunity to wear clothing. Even if it wasn't a super soft material as I'd always worn.

The robotic smile faltered, and Sadie recoiled. "You must have been very, very bad. My Master has never shamed me."

Not that it mattered to me what Geralt did to her while she played pet. For less than a month, I would wear worse than this if necessary. Not that I had anything else for after the time with him ran out, but I could still celebrate this.

Sadie's toothy cringe had me pulling the garment closer to my chest and turning away to put it on. Yet, something about her offended expression and shame suggested there was plenty meant by a dress like this given to a slave.

I wanted to tell her to get out, that she didn't know anything about my situation. Possibly that she proved to be nothing more than an ass-kissing pet blind to any dignity. But the mention of shame and not wanting Geralt to do anything to me or her, I kept the gag in my mouth.

***

It turned out, the inside of the oversized dress was coarse, and it resembled an old, hideous witch's garment. Now Sadie's appall and her comment about being shamed made sense. My short-lived satisfaction morphed to concern.

Shamed. It wasn't as though the Heir showed up to say anything to me. Was I to be on my best behavior to avoid further shame or possible wrath? So far, he could erase my transcript, halt me from classes, refuse me birth control, toss my mother on the street, and, now, have Geralt punish Sadie.

"We cannot stand in the presence of Masters without permission," she said softly, crawling gracefully out of the cage. Once she waited for me, she beamed the exaggerated smile and motioned for me to follow. "Master will punish me if we do not come out together soon."

No choice remained but to follow her on hands and knees.

"We both must express our joy." Her head tilted and she seemed to pose before fluttering her eyes.

What. The. Fuck. Absolutely not. Never in a thousand years would I behave as she did. Fuck feigning delight for those assholes.

Her own lips drooped downward and she tilted her head forward in similar shame as before Geralt spanked her. "Master expects me to help you learn." Her head shook swiftly, catching a short straight lock of her silky black hair on her cheek. "If I fail him..."

I could have sworn her voice cracked. They'd brainwashed her for this to be such a big deal.

"Please, slave. Nothing is more painful than Master refusing me pets and affection."

I didn't bother with hiding the roll of my eyes.

"And Master already warned of me penalized with the flogger and the machine for our disobedience." She leaned close and whispered. "And my Master said your Master refuses to be in your presence. Punishments are always worse when Masters are unhappy with us and see us misbehave on the cameras."

So, he planned to deprive me of himself? Like that would ever bother me. And, at the same time that I felt the triumph of his departure, unease slithered over me at the possibility of what punishment he could dole out from afar. And whether it be worse than what I endured at the hands of his three Dom buddies yesterday.

Chapter 10 Master

Master

It took that defiant little slave of mine far too long to crawl out of my room in the shaming dress. She must have opened her sassy little mouth given the black ballgag. She still had the wrathful scowl of an entitled princess woken from beauty rest. Lack of sleep made her bolder, but it would also be a method of breaking her bad behavior.

I should have punished her before sending her off into the cage for the night. I'd chosen leniency, given her state of emotions at the time. Something I now questioned myself about.

But to do anything more than punish-fuck her for her disrespect and comments about my personal life might have caused me to go too far. Today, though, if she wanted her promised rewards, she would damned-well earn them. And I had plenty of ways for her to do just that.

Any focus I wanted to invest on my father's estate and business dealings was hindered by my need to watch her upcoming torment. To let her experience it in fullness and know I kept my promise. No men would be touching her again. She had a new playmate to help with some things.

When the two slaves crawled to the bowls of porridge set below the table, my little prize only slumped and watched Sadie lean down and eat straight from her bowl--just as a true pet would happily do.

Mine had chosen the route of a gag and no breakfast. Soon enough, my slave's tired glare and narrowed eyes went to the overhead camera I happened to be viewing.

Bitchy as always!

I texted Geralt, who currently worked on placing a camera on the machine for a more intimate view of the upcoming punishment. Give her the piece.

"Sadie, baby," he dotingly called to his slave.

She stopped from licking her bowl and beamed delightfully.

Why the fuck had mine never once looked at me that way? At most, she'd shot a few bitchy ravish me glances, but nothing more. I'd even been nice to her since my arrival. I'd even informed her of that pathetic frat boy's extra play-thing. My fisted knuckles ached and had turned pale when I noticed Sadie returning to my slave with a tiny gift bag in her bite.

I sat forward, my hard cock throbbing a bit more as I watched her hesitantly take the package. Her intentionally slow tearing of the paper had me ready to roar before she finally opened the box that held the earpiece.

When she only looked down at it, I snapped, "Put it on!" Though I doubt she heard me even though it was already turned on.

She finally slid the bud into her ear.

Even if her actions were maddening, she didn't need to know. I found my calmest voice for this. "Sweetheart." I paused, relishing her discomfort from the gag. "Did you say something you shouldn't have?"

Still a resentful glare to the camera and bad, slumped posture. That wouldn't do at all.

"You know, Sadie will be severely punished for every one of your misdeeds." I actually felt a bit bad for Sadie to have been given this role, but Geralt said this might be the greatest chance of success with someone like my slave. His kitten loved the affection after a good punishment, anyway.

"Kneel." I also sent a text to Geralt. Use the zapper. From the smaller view of the footage of the other room, he got up with the shocking wand in hand as he briskly strode straight for Sadie.

I didn't even need to repeat my order, my little slave properly placed he hands to her thighs and arched her back to angle her chest upward. I found it both pathetic and mildly endearing that, above anything, she would naively concern herself with the wellbeing of others. Be it her gold-digging mother or a stranger, my little one's weakness was her eagerness to take the brunt of suffering in someone else's stead. It undoubtedly had to do with a lifetime of being dragged around by a neglectful mother.

The thought only worsened my mood and brought back every single misdeed of my little slave. God, did I want to rip that dress off her and fuck her into oblivion. I could rut her for days on end and continue right in front of her mother over the holiday.

But that glower cast for me to see lingered.

"Take off the gag." I waited, my cock still throbbing. Just imagining everything I could make her do, even from afar, excited me. Especially now that I had plenty of leverage.

Once the gag was off, I ordered, "Smile."

She didn't.

Any fucking woman on this god-damned earth would smile at me without order. They would want my approval. They would get a high from my advances. But not her! Why the fuck wouldn't she smile to me as she had in the fucking pictures with that douge-bag frat-boy.

And then, after her moments of unyielding, she chose to give the same shallow and fake smile as her mother had always flashed. The fucking deceptive and calculating delight of a malicious woman with something to gain.