Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His other fingertips explored the straps of the harness, slowly finding my right nipple. "That's right, slave. Never deny me the right to touch what I own." He used his knowledge of my bodily response to know precisely how to capture that bundle of nerves and tug and stroke. And he'd also managed to not get any of the numbing cream near that would have interfered. Which must have been why he didn't bother with exploring inside me.

"I've been saving my cum for you, Sweetheart." Now he taunted, slightly tilting his head from how a clump of dark hair fell in front of his eye. Even now, he looked like the sort of man who could sweep a woman off her feet, beaming with his delight that hid sadism.

"And every fucking day I've wanted to rut you like a beast." The nipple play continued with squeezes before he explored to my other breast, further heightening the sensations that left me helpless to stop the building bliss.

"I'm about to explode at the sight of this perfect body that is begging me for gratification. Do you want to cum for me?" He smirked, working my nub into a mess of desperation that did ache for release, desperate for every stroke that set me on the path to euphoria.

"Yes, Master." I let out a heavy breath. I couldn't hide my bodily reaction much longer anyway.

"You want these women to watch you writhe in bliss as I grant you your wish for release?"

He knew that was a lie. He knew I absolutely wanted nothing to happen in front of them. But he also knew I had no choice but to want whatever he wanted for me.

I nodded, not looking anywhere but to him. "Yes...Master."

His head tilted upward to the women and then back down to me, speeding his touch that had me floating. "You want your mom to know I've been fucking a baby into you so she can have a cozy place to stay and play granma, don't you?"

That wasn't at all what I wanted. I stilled in shock that he deliberately did this again.

"Tell everyone how much you love me and the way I breed you." The pads of his fingers were what decided my response as he pressed and squeezed in a combination of shocking pain and bliss that had the right amount of pressure over that bundle of nerves, sending me soaring.

Shamefully, I spasmed. My core tightened, pulsing with the orgasm, which had him plunging fingers into me.

"Fuck!" he snapped. He grabbed my left knee, lifted it as though I were no more than a ragdoll, which in this orgasm-drunken state, I felt flimsy. His legs extended to keep my head from hitting the floor as he had my legs spread wide to accept him and he shuffled his suit pants open.

The massive cock sprung free, standing proud and ready to claim me. My walls were still contracting as he angled his cock and pulled me by the waist so I took in his length. With a hold to the leather strap between my breasts, he pulled me upright on his lap.

His eyes were closed and his lips parted as I came upright to face him. Not an asshole, just a man desperate for pleasure. Someone with bodily needs and making that euphoric face in response to the way I made him feel. He pistoned into me, pulling my body against his to hold me in place as he pumped upward into my numbed core.

The force at which he thrust suggested he had no desire to slow this down to be affected by the numbing agent. He would have his gratification now.

"Fuck, Annie." His fist tangled into the back of my short hair, pushing my face to his for our mouths to collide and for him to furiously stake his claim over my lips and tongue. At some point in the blur he had my back to the lounge and my aching rear set aflame as he continued to kiss me as the pumps creating friction turned to a full-on, loud rutting that had me bobbing in his tight hold.

I knew why he had to rush in order for the cream not to numb him and cause this to last for a while. He should have wanted to go slow to humiliate me. But now, he pumped deeper and faster than before--shockingly so.

But, more shocking, he'd said my name. He'd said it with desire. His face had told me plenty about how he felt about sex with me.

His final thrust gave me an appreciation for the machine and the cream that ensured I didn't overwhelmingly feel the bulbous tip prod my cervix so his seed burst straight to the destination.

"You're always going to belong to me." He spoke with certainty as he shoved even further into me, and his stern expression said the same words, but with more resolve.

12