Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 10

Story Info
cleaning up
3.2k words
4.86
4.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I changed up a few things that will happen, basically just to her meal being chicken, which she finds sickening. They aren't quite as dark on each other either since that just trapped me in a corner. No sex here.

Master

Us against the men? Annie as head? That snarky, conniving woman knew how to get under my skin every step of the way.

This was supposed to be my trip to put Virginia in her place. It would secure Annie's acceptance and contentment with me. Instead, Laura was to be the buffer against any retribution. Geralt couldn't even punish Sadie to stop Annie from misbehaving.

"I like her," Laura said, watching Virginia leave the room. "She's funny like mom."

"I wouldn't know," I said, watching as Sadie took the seat across from Geralt. He probably preferred this as well. More jesting warnings for punishment to come to her tonight.

"She's happy," Annie said. "I think she finally found someone she loves."

Ever since Virginia gave rise to this new boldness, Annie spoke in code. Jabbing at me with her words and knowing precisely how to attack me.

She leaned over to me, lowering her voice. "I'm sorry my mom is embarrassing you."

The way she said that had me uncertain whether it had been a jab at all.

"I just have a bit of a headache." I smiled to my future wife, already agitated by Virginia's returning voice that would cause anyone's head to throb intolerably.

"Do you need medicine?" Annie asked, possibly concerned or maybe only acting in order to smooth over the tension after her mother's actions. I couldn't read the intent, though. Then she grinned. "Or does my mom give you an incurable headache?"

"The latter."

"Do you want to take the seat next to Geralt and for me to sit beside you?"

"Yes." I didn't hesitate. I didn't know if this was her not going along with the women vs men joke or attempting to rectify how the evening already spiraled into a night of punishment. Not that I wouldn't still enjoy the night to come.

While Virginia poured wine across the table, Annie stood and explained. "Mom and Charles deserve to sit at the head and everyone else can move a seat over to make room."

I got up, awaiting my Annie to sit so I could help scoot her chair in. By the time I sat, Virginia made her way to our side of the table with wine.

She reached over me to pour in my glass. "Oh, you two make us feel like old heads of house with our children."

A house she didn't own. For the sake of Annie, I didn't bother bringing the circumstances to light.

"Musical chairs," Richard asked as he came and placed the remaining plates before he and Virginia seated themselves--Virginia at the head of the table.

For a while, we ate and conversation remained civil. The sort of conversation meant for tables where nothing stirred offense. Mostly, Sadie cast affectionate glances and smiles to Geralt, as did Virginia beam in the direction of Richard. Laura ate awkwardly, mostly prepared to answer a rogue question or two.

But Annie, she didn't care to look over at me. She didn't give a loving glance even though I acknowledged her a few times. All she did was poke at the odd choice of food that tasted unpleasant.

"Oh, Annie, dear." A slithering returned to Virginia's tone. "Are you feeling sick?"

"No, Mom." My Annie lowered her fork.

"You haven't touched your wine or your meal." Virginia sat up a bit taller.

Annie spoke, but a bit flushed. "I feel a bit sick."

"Oh, dear." Virginia leaned forward. "There's only one reason for that."

I knew exactly where this was going, and I would be damned if Virginia started another round of agitating me. And if she got Annie to say anything counter to having a child with me--

"She is," I answered. I smirked to Virginia and scooped potatoes on the end of my fork. "We were planning to surprise everyone with the announcement at Christmas."

"You're pregnant?" Laura asked Annie.

"No, I--" Annie uneasily stared down to her plate.

"We'll know for certain soon enough. For now--" I raised my glass. "Cheers."

"Mom said that might be the reason for the engagement," Laura said, lowering her own fork.

And therein lay my mother's opinion of me. My sister never knew when to not share a truth, which proved to be a bit too blunt at times. "Annie isn't that type of woman," I replied, terse. "Peggy--"

"Mom," Laura countered. "She doesn't like when you call her Peggy."

Laura had a mother. I had a woman who'd spawned me. I had boarding schools and vile monstrosities like Virginia around pushing me into the shadows. And no one would dare say my Annie resembled such self-absorbed and scheming women.

Annie reached down to my hand. And I still didn't know if this was in a sincere act of concern or to agitate me with mock comfort.

"Oh dear," Virginia muttered. But the delight that played in her cold eyes said she loved every second of bringing me down. She wouldn't win this battle, though.

"She has no right to insult Annie," I muttered, fighting the urge to say everything on my mind about the woman who left me behind.

Virginia continued to poke, "Goodness, Xavier, dear--"

"Mom," Annie said, terse. "Stop picking on him."

Virginia feigned naivety with her long whine of the word. "What?"

"I'm sorry," Laura cut in, "I don't think she meant it like that."

"Alexander swore to disown Xavier if we were to marry since I was too undisciplined," Annie said rapidly. She turned to me, lacing her fingers in mine. "We were originally hoping a grandchild would bring him around. Right, Xavier."

My jaw relaxed. It was an unexpected save that would have Virginia silenced and hostility dropped.

"But we're taking the possibility month by month."

"And a good reason to move on to the wedding now that no one will stop us." I forced the response, doubtful I still appeared collected.

Laura spoke next, though looking toward no one in particular. "Mom said he probably died when he found out it was a girl." She laughed, though sardonic. She'd never once met our father, and only Richard acknowledged her as family--privately when my father wasn't around.

Annie leaned my direction and kissed my cheek. "I'm so thankful you're nothing like your controlling dad."

I loved the way she looked at me, but this one time she'd given me a hint of a truly affectionate glance mocked me. To rub in my face that she thought of me controlling and unworthy of her.

My Annie would love me, though. A few of the looks cast my way said so. And everyone, including my abandoning mother, would see that I was nothing like my father. We would have perfect children with a well-behaved, loving mother who represented our perfect home. I didn't give a fuck whether we had girls or boys.

"Daughter or son, nothing makes me more happy than knowing a happy family is what you want as well." I hooked the necklace and pulled as though it was the collar. "Let's stay here tonight and go straight to my mother's house tomorrow." Without bothering to go home and get her contraceptives.

She didn't let the joy slip, at least, not enough for anyone else to see. I didn't even know why she still fought against the life we would have together.

"You're coming to visit?" Laura asked, perking up a bit. "Mom will be so happy."

"We'll follow you there in the morning." But tonight, I would make sure my little Annie enjoyed playing the good wife in the bedroom as well, assuming she didn't plan to do anything to receive punishment.

"Try to eat your dinner, Sweetheart," I said to my Annie, drinking in how pale she'd become from her newfound realization. "You need to stay healthy for the baby's sake."

Chapter

He'd wanted to appear nice in front of his sister. I did exactly as he wanted, even if I felt more and more queasy as the dinner continued. I could have remained quiet or even laughed off his mention of pregnancy as a joke. And even though I attempted to monitor the peace and shut down my mom's antagonism, I gave him the opportunity to strike.

The peace may or may not have been kept, I no longer focused on the events of the evening. Xavier's repeated reminders that had me forcing food down for the well-being of a baby started me on a road of nausea until I could no longer remain.

And I felt ill enough from the plate of chicken and potatoes that I had to leave before dessert. He didn't know how ill the food would make me, but he also never bothered to ask what made me so sick.

But my mom knew damned well and sent me to rest for the well-being of her grandbaby.

Now Xavier and I made it to my room, where, along the way, he taunted me about feigning sickness so we could start working on our happy family. My tormenter had me ready to back away as he coyly watched me while removing his suit jacket.

"No, really, I'm sick." I turned toward the bathroom, only to have his arms wrap me. I did my part to keep him satisfied for the evening, the least he could do is let me sit by the wastebasket if I wound up vomiting.

"If you're attempting to escape your punishment--"

I keeled forward from the pressure of his hold and vomited up the amount of food he'd forced me to eat.

"Gross," he freed me and stepped backward.

What would I expect from someone like him other than to view my sickness as disgusting.

I rushed to the bathroom in time to rid myself of the remainder in the toilet.

After less than a minute, Xavier spoke from the room. "I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to do."

Rushing steps came in, though they were Sadie's. "I thought you were lying when you said you were pregnant." She lowered across from me.

"I'm not." I already felt better now that it was out. "Fried chicken makes me sick."

"How the fuck do you clean vomit off carpet?" Xavier snapped, though not to me.

"I don't know," Geralt answered. "A maid."

"Sheltered boys." Sadie sighed with hardly audible exageration. "Get them in a tight spot and they become confused children." Her statement proved to be the first time she spoke a truth about Geralt and Xavier.

"I can clean it up," I said, wiping my mouth with my arm. "I already feel fine."

She giggled in a whisper. "Let them figure it out. Maybe Geralt will stop begging me for a baby if he knows how gross it can be."

"He begs you?" I asked. That wasn't at all how Xavier acted toward the idea. He wouldn't stood to asking me for anything.

"Use something to pick it up," Geralt said to Xavier.

Had they really never seen anyone taking care after sickness? I turned to see Xavier in nothing more than his collared shirt and boxers searching the room. Then his focus went to me. And quite possibly embarrassment may have been what caused him to turn away.

"Give me your pants," he said.

"No way. Put yours on," Geralt replied.

"They've got vomit on them." Xavier raised his hands to his head, his back seeming to swell as he considered options. "Then ask Sadie to get help."

"Sadie," Geralt snapped an order for her to go to him.

"I can do it," I said, but stopped when she grabbed my arm.

"No. They will be too embarrassed to tell anyone they don't know how." She got up and walked into the other room, still behaving so unexpected. "Yes, Master?"

"Sadie. There is vomit to be cleaned up," Geralt said sternly.

She looked down. "Please tell me how you wish me to clean it, Master."

"You don't know?"

"No, Master," she maintained her seductive tone. "Would you like for me to tell someone that you require them to clean it?"

Xavier crossed his arms. "No!"

That would lead to the embarrassment of not knowing how to care for someone else. Something he wouldn't mind in front of his friends, but not in front of his sister.

"Youtube or Google may provide information," she said.

Xavier went to grab his phone, looking in my direction, but again only briefly. Sadie's humor proved to be true of these grown men who seemed handicapped without someone to help them do common chores.

Slumping on the bed, Xavier tapped on the screen of his phone for several minutes. "Can someone ask for a carpet shampooer?"

"I will. Sadie, you are to take care of Annie until I say otherwise," Geralt ordered.

"Yes Master." She returned as soon as Geralt left the room, soon followed by Xavier coming toward us and collecting a few towels.

"Are you feeling better?" he asked nervously.

"I am," I replied. "I can clean now."

His brow furrowed. "I'm perfectly capable. Just...take a shower or something."

I didn't expect the annoyance my simple offer to help him caused. He'd never seemed to be the sort to do anything nice for anyone. "Thank you. I'm sorry about your suit," I said, uncertain what to say to him after he'd willingly gone to so much trouble.

Chapter Master

I made an idiot of myself while I attempted to figure out how to handle her illness. I never stayed in a room after someone became sick from food. Now, she considered my attempt to figure it out as incompetence.

"I'll take care of her while Geralt is finding a carpet shampooer," I said to Sadie as I went straight to the shower to turn it on. Turning back to Annie, I said, "I'll help you out of your dress while I wait for him."

She walked to me slowly and turned around for me to unzip the dress. "Thank you...Master."

"I would rather not be called that while I'm in the process of cleaning sickness," I replied.

Her loyalty and love were all I asked for, but her need for independence proved submission to be a slow process. And the efforts I put out failed miserably.

Once the zipper reached her lower back, gliding the dress down to the floor was easy. Even removing the bra, but when my palms were at her hips guiding the panties down, my self control began to waiver.

She was mine to fuck. On the bed, in the shower, in the pool, her ankles bound to the rails while bent over the balcony balustrade. And, god, how many fucking times had I fantasized about it.

I hated my father even more for the years he mocked me for not bursting in and having my way with her. Years of telling me I wasn't a man if I couldn't take what I wanted and break her until she behaved like the toy women were born to be. There wasn't even a single lock on the doors to stop me from doing anything I wanted. And all that time I held back, she deliberately made me aware I meant nothing to her.

The panties continued down until they were loose enough to fall to the floor. The smoothness of her skin made me even more desperate to remind her of who she belonged to.

The only thing that stopped me from following her in was the high pitched voice from the other room. Fuck that atrocious woman who loved to infuriate me. Why the fuck did Richard even fall for Virginia's scheming?

"I can handle her," my Annie said, already turning.

"You are going to be my good girl and shower." I waited until she stepped into the large shower before I turned and grabbed several towels before leaving the bathroom.

Virginia and Laura both came along.

Geralt only gave an annoyed shrug and shake of his head. He held a bottle of a cleaner, though.

"I can handle this," I said, taking the cleaner from him. This would be simple, clean it up, spray it, clean it some more and call a maid in the morning.

Virginia walked past me toward the bathroom.

"Help isn't necessary," I said, lowering with the towels.

"Of course, dear, I need to check to make sure the baby is doing well," Virginia said as she stepped into the bathroom.

She knew every bit of this was a lie. And there was no damned reason Annie should be sick when no one else had any problems. But I had no choice but to lie in front of my sister.

"Do you need help?" Laura asked, stooping in front of me.

"No," I replied, spraying the floor.

"You have to turn the nozzle." Laura reached for the bottle, but I pulled it to me and found where to twist the tip.

"Mom was really looking forward to your visit, but I can call her again and cancel." Knowing I wouldn't let her help, Laura stood. "She was worried she might offend you, so she didn't come."

Spraying, I didn't bother to mention to Laura that if she didn't offend me, my mother wouldn't either. "She still considers me that big of an asshole?"

"No, but you usually leave pretty angry when she mentions how you treat people."

"Because I act like my father," I muttered. It was a bit worse than that, I'd been banned from seeing Laura because I didn't represent values.

"You aren't right now, at least. She'll appreciate that. And after being in that room he kept secret, I can see why you're different."

Different. Me? I was the one accused of being different. Not her in her cartoon socks and lack of concern for her appearance. Not my mother, who had everything she needed and chose to leave.

"I'm glad you feel that way." I began to scrub with another towel, using every ounce of willpower to ignore the bluntness that Laura didn't know how to not say. But her upbringing didn't place value on social etiquette. Still, I had a sister who'd been genuinely nicer to me than most people ever were. Snapping on her would risk not seeing her again.

"A sideways board showed the floor below the bed lowers into a cage." She spoke as though she kept a secret and didn't want anyone else to hear the shocking news. "There was a shocking prod and chain down there to torture whatever he had."

At least she steered clear of the BDSM lifestyle I wouldn't want her involved in.

The carpet finally began to appear clean from the scrubbing. "I don't know what went on in his personal room. Just move your stuff to one of the rooms up here."

Virginia's voice blared from the bathroom, interrupting one agitating conversation with what would probably be a worse one. "And the way he took care of you. Bless my soul what a good man you've found."

"I guess I'll get my things and find a normal room that won't give me nightmares," Laura said before turning to leave.

"...the nursery here is going to be absolutely perfect," Virginia spoke, a little closer to the door.

Annie's voice could barely be heard, but her annoyance came out clear. "Decorate however you like."