Dominated Heir 2 Ch. 13

Story Info
A very bad slave.
3.8k words
4.48
5.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

I've got a pacing problem I need to deal with, but let me know if you're already rolling your eyes or if it is absolutely unengaging.

As promised, he didn't stop after his powerful explosion in my depths. Instead, he untied me and positioned me on my back so my head tilted over the edge of the mattress. The same ropes that were used on my ankles were adjusted and placed on them again, but this time on the bed.

"This is what I bought the ring gag and crop for that are in my new apartment. Do you like knowing that, Annie? Do you like fucking knowing how long you made me desperate to do this?"

He didn't give me a chance to answer. That hadn't been the reason for the question. He'd made his point that he believed I'd wronged him for years. That must have been what mattered to him.

I watched upward to the impassioned man that had me bound, losing sight of him as his semi-hard cock--coated with mine and his fluids--found a home in my throat. I quickly learned why he mentioned the crop when his hand landed on my tender core.

"Spread your lips and stroke your clit," he ordered, smacking my mound again when I didn't immediately obey.

I reached down, fully aware of the discomfort to come given the sensitivity of the area, but more aware that he planned to punish me if I dared disobey. I widened my folds with my left hand and pretended to touch myself in a way that appeared like effort to bring myself to another orgasm with my right fingers.

"I said to stroke your clit, Annie!" He grabbed my nipples pulling upward with a searing pain as he continued to pump his steadily hardening cock into my upturned mouth.

It seemed he couldn't decide whether to be gentle or rough once we'd reached his room, where he must have relentlessly ruminated over his need to have me. Succumbing to the torment to my breasts, I rubbed the sensitive nub he demanded I play with.

"Let me know how much you love doing whatever I tell you to do," he said, massaging my breasts with the same beat of his slow hip pumps that had his cock entering my throat.

I moaned in the space of time his cock pulled from my throat before its slow glide deeper again.

"That's my good fucking girl, Annie."

The way he praised me while also loathing his need to confess his desperation and the torment I'd inflicted upon him added to the angst and excitement. I enjoyed this. Even the discomfort of my electrified nub and his depth into my throat as his cock swoll closer to full, massive size that hardly fit in my aching jaw.

I opened as wide as possible to ensure my teeth didn't scrape him. He never orgasmed during a blow job, so this could last for hours if he wanted. And as his cock reached its full size, his pumps were more rapid, landing unnaturally deep due to the angle of my head over the edge of the mattress so he had a straight shot into my throat without gagging me.

My nub began to ache as much as my jaw, desperate for all friction from my fingers to end. Possible penalty hindered me from halting the act he ordered. Soon enough, though, his fingers moved mine to the side. Now he had control over the bundle of nerves that he must have decided wasn't getting sufficient friction. When he wasn't furiously overstimulating it, he was rapidly smacking it or using quick motions that varied from pinching to stroking and had me writhing beneath him.

I thought only vibrators could create that unpleasant buildup of a subsequent orgasm after the first climax, but his hand proved otherwise. As my back arched and my muscles tightened in my release, his manhood shoved further into my throat, holding in place and blocking my breath as I thrashed against his hand that continued to lash at my overstimulated core.

As he pulled back to allow me oxygen, he said, "I've wanted to do that for so damned long!" He leaned to the side and grabbed another binding I knew he'd use on my wrist. "And I'm looking forward to pounding into that pussy even more."

And once he had my wrists bound, he crawled onto my immobilized form and fucked me hard, seeming to deliberately draw out his next orgasm by adjusting between hard fucking and slow withdrawals. But eventually, even the efforts to halt his release began to fail.

With a forceful push, he exploded as deep as he could possibly reach within me, panting against my face before crashing his mouth to mine. Even the kiss felt both infuriated and possessive and continued far longer than I would have expected given both our bodies had been pushed to their brink.

When he finally did release me from the bindings, I couldn't immediately walk given the soreness from the pounding and stretch of the bindings as well as the sensitivity of my core. He may not have been rough like he'd always threatened, but he made certain I knew what he'd always wanted to do to me.

And what he'd always wanted to do didn't include any cuddling or thoughtfulness. He didn't even bother looking at me when he ordered me to take a shower and left the room.

Had this been my ex, I would have considered it normal. He'd always been selfish, even when it came to my pleasure.

He enjoyed tormenting me, but there was still always a side that paid attention to me. Granted, the coldness resembled his quick escapes after the connectedness of hugs.

Of course, I wasn't in love with him, but knowing he'd never had a single person show him care saddened me. He'd never had a chance at growing into a caring, wholesome person.

I had my mom. She behaved selfishly in many ways, but she loved me, and I always had her support when I needed it.

12 Master

Master

I couldn't stand the thought of being near her now. Even the way she looked at me filled me with nervousness. This hadn't gone right at all. I left the room and my private hall, locking it from the outside.

I'd rather a miserable icy shower in the dungeon instead of being near Annie, so that was exactly where I went and what I did. But even under the cold blast that hit like daggers, I couldn't get her out of my head.

This continued to spiral further and further out of safe reach. She could dig claws into me from afar, taunting me with her games and the emotional glances. This needed to turn around. I wouldn't let her rely on a woman's foolish search for impossible happiness due to absurd sensitivities.

This had been where my father messed up. Letting a woman be unhappy despite having everything she needed. I needed to call off this trip and return home to focus on my Annie's training. She needed to be a proper slave with contentment with my praise and take the steps toward a traditional relationship dynamic. She needed a cage, not to easily sleep beside me.

I had every right to do whatever I wanted, but having her in my room made me want to do the sort of things to her that she wouldn't forgive in my effort to break her will, so I sure as fuck couldn't go back and risk taking things too far in either direction.

After the cold became unbearable, I went to the barren area with the crappy bed. There should have been anchors and bars to bind her to. I should have had access to a pillory and beams to maximize her punishment.

I should have been able to fuck her in front of the other doms so she knew the humiliation that could easily be used if she considered stepping out of line.

But that greedy mother of hers set me up for failure. But, in the morning, I could cancel visiting my mother and take my Annie home to focus on her needs.

The springs of the squeaky mattress dug into my back. Even Virginia probably enjoyed faking her enjoyment of my father's whims on this bed in order to get her hands on more money. And he didn't mind the feigned interest of such atrocious women.

My back already ached within ten minutes, but I waited in discomfort for three hours until I believed my sister might be awake so I could politely cancel our trip.

I easily followed the sizzle and smell of a full breakfast to the kitchen. Hearing Annie's lyrical laugh as I approached--something I'd rarely heard. She couldn't have gotten out on her own.

That only meant Virginia gained access to my area of the home.

My pace quickened, bringing Annie's back into sight within seconds. She sat on a stool at the wide black marble island in a pair of jeans and a blue long-sleeved shirt with a scoop back. She knew by now that I loved the color on her.

Across from her, Laura's attention shifted to me. "Brother." She beamed as she spoke. She already had a new colorful shirt on with an animal character on it. She appeared ready to leave on an instant.

Beyond her, Virginia and Richard cooked, both turning in friendly greeting. Virginia's grin held her own malicious joy at having retrieved Annie from my room.

And I had to flash a delighted smile to all of them.

It was Annie's beaming expression as she turned that sent my heart pounding. It was dizzying. So perfectly crafted as though we'd had the most marvelous night together. Too happy and wide-eyed.

She lifted an empty cup from the spot beside her. "Good morning, Love." She extended the cup my direction. "It's still hot."

Richard spoke next. "Food is almost ready and the girls' bags are packed in my Subaru."

We were officially going. Backing out just became impossible. Excuses were out the window. And I couldn't even react the way I felt.

"Your Subaru?" I strode over to Annie, accepting the cup.

"Laura took a short flight here since she doesn't have a car. You can all ride back together," Richard replied.

I looked down into the steaming black liquid. My sister didn't have a car because my mother chose that lesser lifestyle. "Peggy won't buy you a car?" I asked with disdain.

Laura shrugged, raising her cup. "We share."

"Well then take one of my father's." I didn't mean to snap, but they chose that life without reason. Anyone would be frustrated.

"No thanks." She didn't even look at me when she rejected the offer.

I took the seat beside Annie, holding back any further sign of anger as I spoke to Laura. "You're welcome to one if you change your mind." To my little Annie, I said, "I hope you're well rested, Sweetheart."

She lowered her coffee to the counter. "I am."

But I knew by the darkness under her eyes that she wasn't. She'd most likely waited for me for a while after I left.

Had things not gone so wrong, she would have been accepting orders and getting enough sleep.

I then glowered at Virginia, who used a spatula to move eggs from a pan into a serving bowl. Whatever she currently grinned to herself about had to do with the situation, not the food she prepared.

"Are you okay?" Laura tilted sideways into my view, leading me to wonder how long I'd sat scowling.

Annie's gentle hand that landed on my thigh only made me jerk my leg inward. An action that, given her expression, hurt her feelings.

"You only startled me," I said, placing my hand on hers reassuringly. But why the fuck was I reassuring her? It had nothing to do with the way everyone's focus landed on me. It wasn't an act. It had just felt necessary--natural, even.

I only gave her a sideways glance for fear of what pained expression might still linger. In truth, if things were going to plan, she had no reason to be upset. She would be happier.

Just the thought pissed me off more. And to have to be cordial in the state of rage i found myself in felt damned near impossible. For over an hour I held it all in, listening to everyone talk. Be it a love of mushrooms or Virginia's plans as a fucking grandmother and everything she and my Annie would be doing together.

The thought of her pregnant might have helped slightly, if not for Annie's demur engagement. By now, she had to know with certainty that we weren't returning to the apartment to collect her precious contraceptives. If that frightened her, too fucking bad.

Once the opportunity arose that I could politely excuse us, I said, "Annie and I need to gather a few more things from my room."

Virginia waved a hand at me. "There's nothing for her in there. Besides, I need help cleaning up and we can have more talk about your father's old private office as a baby's play room."

Rubbing her success in my face again! Just as big of a self-absorbed, holier-than-though bitch as all the rest of the women my father kept around who cared only about coming out ahead.

Annie stood and gathered mine and her plate, already going along with her mother instead of obeying me.

I wanted to bend my future wife over and rip her pants off and teach her how to act, but not in front of my sister. My grit teeth didn't permit a single word, so I nodded and turned, doubtful my steps were as collected as I attempted for them to be.

"I can help with the dishes so you can help Xavier. We can get on the road faster," Laura offered to Annie from the kitchen area.

I turned backward to the group already clearing dishes. "Thank you, Laura."

But Annie took far too long to take the plates to the sink before turning to acknowledge my wait. "Thanks," she finally said and took light steps in my direction. She hid the soreness from our busy night, but I recognized it and kept a slow pace all the way to my hall.

My dick shouldn't have been able to get hard. I should have lost all stamina with the number of times I filled her pussy with cum. The moment the heavy door to the dim hall opened, I was ready for more.

I locked it and glared at my very bad little Annie. "You defied me."

Chapter

"I didn't want anyone to see what I am to you." I looked down to the floor. How did I even address him now? "Master."

He grabbed me by the forearm and pulled me to him. Not roughly, in everything here, no matter how firm, he hadn't made me afraid. The set of his jaw ensured me that I'd said the wrong thing in response, yet it excited me.

This show of force was him revealing how much he'd always wanted me. And after a miserable night alone, I wanted something from him. Anything.

"What you are is my future wife!" he snapped, tightening his grip and pulling me close enough to feel the impossible erection. "Who happily does whatever I want."

That seemed like a ridiculous demand. Not happily. "Willingly...willingly." But I loved the way his dark eyes caught the light. The idea of being his in this state of absolute passion. I'd won by bringing him to this point, and I would relish every moment of knowing just how much he wanted me. But only until I secured my degree.

"Willingly?" he huffed, then using his hold to turn me, twisting my arm behind my back and using his control to direct me against the door, using his weight to press me against it. With his free hand, he reach around to the front of my jeans and unclasped them before a rapid yank downward that had them and my panties down to my knees.

I awaited the spanking, but the pain never rained down.

"There's plenty that you're willing to do for me," he snapped against my ear, fumbling at his own pants. "There's plenty you've always wanted me to do to you where you could pretend to be unwilling." He grabbed my hip and pulled backward to angle me for his use then shoved his cock into my core.

My cheek bobbed forward to the massive door, pressing against carving. Whenever I attempted to brace myself, he grabbed my right arm to capture it as well. I had to appreciate how the thrusts didn't go near as deep with my legs shut. This forceful pounding with loud slaps that reverberated off the walls would have been unbearably punishing if he had full access.

"Happily, Annie. Fucking happily." He continued, nearly lifting me from the ground with the force. "And I'll punish fuck you... into realizing...how happy everything I have will make you."

I couldn't reply, given the force against me. But he seemed to believe things make a woman happy.

The powerful fucking didn't slow down in the least. "You aren't going anywhere." All too soon, he thrust with a force that did lift me. The strong pulses came. "Fucking already feels better knowing you've stopped taking that pill you should never have been on."

Sure, he freed his passion. Even the rough force felt good given the angle. The urgency and inability made it even more sexy.

But what didn't work for a sexy getaway was his need to keep me. His fear of departure--though inevitable. And his belief that things and a baby anchoring me to him was what a woman wanted.

Following along felt wrong. Continuing to act and not pointing out his blindness felt...cruel. No, it was cruel.

I remained raised from the floor, supported by his hips and the door. Pinned to the spot. To a door in what could be considered a mansion. Something a man so out of touch with love would believe could make a woman happy.

Most men were assholes who didn't care about the happiness of their partner. Sadly, he never had the chance to see anything different.

He breathed heavily against the side of my neck. The session meant to dominate me exhausted us both.

"You left me." The words came out a bit funny with my cheek pressed to the door.

He said nothing.

I squirmed to be free of him, which he obliged. "You said I would sleep with you--"

A hard swat landed against my backside. This far louder the the slapping of our bodies earlier. And it stung badly.

"Never make demands of me," he spat, smacking my left lower cheek to cause a similar sting as the other.

"Happily," I retorted "involves opinions." I turned to look up at his scowl.

"Happily comes when you learn your place and you've earned my company." The corridor may have been dim, but his assessment of my face was visible. "I'll sleep with you when I want to."

It was too late for him to back out of the trip, but I still only wanted to push him a small amount. After all, he couldn't get away with running off once we were at his family's home.

"Your dad wasn't afraid of sharing a bed with my mom." I pulled up my pants upward, which dragged up the fluids oozing out of me to make a moist, sticky mess against my inner thigh.

"I didn't give you permission to put those on." He blocked my hand from pulling my jeans up all the way. He quickly found his phone from his pocket. "Sadie was looking forward to being at home with Geralt without any punishment." He began typing on the screen. "But you don't care about that."

"Why should she be punished because you don't want to hug or sleep with me?" I asked, now irritated at how he planned to shift this to Sadie. That solved nothing. Nor did my pants remaining down, for that matter. I had no desire for the tender area to receive further friction.

"Sadie is punished," he snapped, "because you refuse to behave." Since our arrival, he'd lost his ability to hide behind his arrogance. Yet the only leverage he had was Sadie. I had his sister and mom at my disposal. Something I could threaten him with later. For now, he had issues to deal with.

"I refuse to be fucked and left behind like a dog." I kept my calm despite the truth of the statement. But the words were a bit saddening, given my ex never cared about much once he'd finished the deed. Xavier seemed to have some care, even if deluded. Possibly too much by how I had such an effect on him.

I attempted again to pull my pants up. "We need to get on the road."

"Don't you dare fucking cry, Annie!" He bit out, now shoving his phone back into his pocket and grabbing me by my upper arm.

I hadn't been about to cry, though. My pants hovered at my upper legs, making the pull difficult to keep up with as he led me to his room. "Afraid people will know how you treat me? Or are you worried that you might have to deal with a woman's emotions?"

"You won't misbehave again." Once inside the room, he continued toward the bed, roughly pushing me onto it to expose my rear.

Before I could roll over, he landed a hard blow to the area. Several smacks came down on the backs of my thighs lowering each time, too quickly and had me twisting to get free, causing him to sit and lift me onto his lap. He pulled the pants lower to continue downward.

junoK
junoK
406 Followers
12