Dominating a Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And he's a great boyfriend." I said. Kyle looked up at me in a bit of shock, then squeezed back into me. "See, won't let me go."

Mick gave a half-laugh. "You two do make a nice couple."

"We do, don't we?" I kissed Kyle on the top of his head. I felt him shudder, me acknowledging him as a boyfriend was a dream he was never able to have come true.

"How could we not love a great guy like Max?" Mick reached out to tousle Kyle's hair. "Now give me a hug you goof." Mick opened his arms and with a quick breath Kyle unattached from me and hugged his brother. Mick looked over Kyle's shoulder at me and gave a relieved smile.

I was greatly relieved to see Kyle hug his brother. I had hoped it was simply a misunderstanding and not something worse. Kyle would need my support as he got over the confusion he was feeling, but I would be there for my boy. Mick suggested we return to Kyle's family. I agreed before Kyle could say anything. He would accept my decision as he had been trained. I quickly tossed a bag together and put Kyle in my car and followed Mick to let Kyle rejoin his family.

Kyle's family was welcoming. I felt the trepidation in all of them as I was introduced, but it was the trepidation of adjusting to something unexpected, not hostility. All warmed quickly to me. Surprisingly, it wasn't Kyle's father, Sam, who held back, but his mother. When I arrived Sam let the others greet me, while looking at me in all seriousness before stepping forward and giving me a strong handshake, which I returned as strongly. He was sizing me up, and I was going to assure that his son was in good hands.

Phyllis, Kyle's mother had quickly given me a hug when I was introduced but I felt her holding back. She kept watching me, especially when she didn't think I noticed. To be honest, I'm sure she was watching when I didn't notice. What finally did it for her was when everyone was paying attention to one of the younger kids. Kyle looked up at me with an expression of happy devotion. I reached out and gave him a reassuring hug. I really did want to support and comfort him. She gave me a smile of motherly approval.

Dinner was great, I got to hear stories of Kyle as a child. I grew to understand why the fear of losing all of this was so traumatic to my boy. I was feeling very included as time went on. They were open and welcoming. I came from a small family, it was great to be involved with a large one.

We were sent to his old room to sleep that night. I could tell he was excited to have me in the bed he slept in growing up. It was so cute watching him be so nervous. We slipped into bed and I held him. I was wondering if I should do something sexual with him. He'd had a tumultuous day. Sex may not be on his mind. And I wasn't sure how he would react with his parents nearby. His hand on my cock answered that question. "Thank you Master, for everything. I know you didn't have to do any of this for me."

"You're my boy. You know I don't leave you scared and alone. You did right to come to me when you were in trouble. I like your family."

"They like you to. I'm so glad they like you." Kyle was stroking my dick faster now, and it was doing what dicks do and getting hard. "Please let me show my Master how much I appreciate him?"

"Do it boy. Express your appreciation."

"Thank you Master." Kyle slid down, moving to kneel on the floor and pull my shorts away. He started by a series of light kisses on the head of my cock, down the shaft, over the balls. He didn't stop after one pass, he kissed over and over again, my dick lengthening to give him more to kiss. It was pleasant, not only the physical sensation, but the desire he had to show his gratitude. His kisses got longer, wetter adding some flicks of the tongue. Kyle slowly increased the contact as he worked around the long boner in front of him. He was working hard and I widened my legs so he would have all the space he wanted to continue.

My boy took quite a lot of time covering my cock with adoration. More and wetter contact as he moved up, down, and around my shaft, my balls, my cockhead. He went from small timid licks to longer, then added wider, cavorting his tongue into different shapes to provide me with new sensations. His hands stroked my thighs. Sloppy kisses whispered on my erection. I looked around the room we were in. It had been his growing up. His mother had repurposed it to a guest room, leaving reminders of Kyle's childhood. A few pictures (he was cute even back then), memorabilia from trips, a bean bag chair. All this surrounding me made me realize full his life had been before he met me, and appreciate how feelings for me were not the play of a hook-up, but something he desired for his entire life.

Ahhhh, he slipped his lips over my cock, nursing and playing his tongue on my piss slit. I looked down at him and smiled, his mouth stretched to engulf it all. He looked back with such gratitude in his eyes it was almost palpable. I gave him a hearty smile, he needed to know he was doing well, and I appreciated his efforts. Not that he sped them up. Kyle worked the tip of my dick for a good long time before he started moving down at all. He was going to make this last, and I was going to let him.

Kyle's tongue moved slowly, but never stopped. Neither did his lips. Every movement he could think of, which included some I had not considered, he did. No rush, he had nothing to rush for. This was going to go on. He was getting to blow his Master in the room he grew up in, and take so much time to do it he would have earned all the wanking sessions he'd had on this bed.

He was getting to live the dreams he'd had over and over again. I knew what they were, having spent so many hours talking with him, and his fantasies. Caught by bullies, strong jocks coming over, handy men pointing out the house was empty but the two of them. He was going to relive each and every one of them and have me and my dick to make it real.

Kyle was teasing me. I could tell he was. Taking it so slow was really making my balls boil. I knew Kyle always tried to get me to cum on his terms. My ability to hold back prevented that, and I so liked it when he tried. Before he would do as I told him and go all out to please me. This was new for him, and it was surprisingly effective, not that I would tell him that. He was making me really want to grab his head and fuck his throat until I shot. But I wasn't going to ruin it for either of us. I did let a small moan escape my lips, so he would know I was enjoying myself. And it was hard to keep back. Kyle had serious oral skills and he was laser focused on using all of them on me.

Kyle wasn't even going half way down me yet, and I knew I was ready to cum. If only he knew the effect he was having on me, he'd jump up and down in joy. It wasn't that he couldn't take me all down, he did that a lot, it's that he was going to give every millimeter of my cock attention, and he was succeeding admirably. I was beyond hitting the back of his throat, but he never gagged. He was doing this to himself, and enjoying my dick.

I laid back to enjoy his ministrations. My mind wondering and taking the service I deserved. Kyle's ability as a cocksucker took over my body and it rode the waves of the pleasure he was giving me. I was so lost in what he was doing I was almost surprised when he made it all the way down and his chin was on my balls. He held there before slowly pulling back, using the exchange of air to further enhance my pleasure. That was some dedication. All this for me. Choking himself, working his breathing, all so I would have a better time as he worked my dick. That is how a good boy behaves. I was so proud of him. I knew today had been a relief for him, and being able to suck me was the capstone. He was now finally doing something with speed, going all the way up and back down on my shaft, to the pubes. Taking the long trip up and down my dick over and over again as the spit covered it and was replenished by more from his traveling mouth.

His throat was open, my cock fucking it under his movement. I felt his hands grip my thighs and a shudder pass through his body. I knew what happened. Kyle had cum. Not even touching his own dick, merely from the long, intense servicing of his Master. I looked at him, struggling to keep up what he was doing, his eyes closed, not wanting to interrupt my pleasure. I smiled at his devotion and efforts. I leaned back again, let him think it had gone unnoticed. Or hope it had gone unnoticed. He knew his Master was very intune with what he was feeling.

I could tell when he was fully in control of himself again and I let him continue as he had for a bit before I let my own cum out to coat his insides, claiming him yet again as mine. He took it all, face shoved into my pelvis, looking up at me as I smiled at him.

I reached down and pulled Kyle up to me, kissing him. I felt his body go limp. He was exhausted. two days and this blow job had drained him of everything he had. I rolled him over and made him the little spoon. Kyle let out a slight whimper when I kissed the back of his neck and fell almost instantly to sleep, safe in my arms.

12