All Comments on 'Dominating Best Friend's Sister'

by Bigboy37

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhitneymrWhitneymrabout 8 years ago
good

it was good but nor great. you need to flesh things out more and go into more details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start!

Enjoyed your first story and I encourage you to keep writing. Maybe Beth can talk Lindsey into enjoying submission and exploring her sexuality more. Love stories about two slutty girls sharing themselves with each other and a very lucky boy. He needs to take charge of them both and teach Lindsey about being a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story hope to see more.of.it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mark the hero

Now he is going to fuck everything in sight hope their all ready for his 9" cock, yeah right!!!!

sexyslavexxxsexyslavexxxalmost 8 years ago

He should of bent her over anf fucked her arse witb his huge cock xx

MrMajorsMrMajorsalmost 8 years ago
Excellent First Submission

This was a great read, especially for a first submission. I look forward to more of your stories.

Droid121Droid121almost 7 years ago
Continuation

You should do 2 more chapters of this, one where he dominates Lindsay, and the final chapter involving either a new conquest/s or an anal 3-way with both Lindsay and Beth. That would be some hot shit. But regardless of my hopes and dreams on this stories continuation, you are an excellent writer, hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If only....

...girls sucked as much as your grammar and spelling....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No Way

No way would he pull out just shot his cum deep up inside her unprotected pussy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She's on her knees giving U a bj and your reaching down to play with her tits? Are U an orangutan?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous