All Comments on 'Dominating Devin Ch. 02'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
elHosedelHosedabout 10 years ago
I wonder...

...how often this happens in the old real life. Well written. Not really my genre so I didn't find the sex erotic, but the plot I could enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
make the fuckers suffer

love what happened to that bastard Devin

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
An Usual Angle !

An Usual angle !

I have to ask the same question as ‘elHosed’ how often does this happen in real life ! ?

Though I am not in to gay sex stories I did not fine it repulsive as it was just a husband extracting his extreme revenge, and it was different from the usual beat the shite of the other guy, husband runs away, husband gives in to wife or buries the bull alive in the desert some where.

As technology advances at such an alarming rate and smart phones are really just pocket computers with out a physical keyboard. Then spy cameras, CCTV, IP cameras are going to cheaper, easier to install, easier to capture the footage. Coupled with a smart large flat screen TV’s connected to the home network. You can display the footage on to the big screen, wow… I love tech !

The tech will spark a whole new array of stories !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome!

A lot of people on here hate domination stories (no idea why.) I found it hot and awesome. The writing was amazing too. Wouldn't mind if you continued this! :)

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Cuckold is bi

And his wife's lover is learning about bi sex. I am sure Cuckold will get lots of good blow jobs. But will cuckold fuck his guy pussy?

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 10 years ago
Can't wait

for chapters 3 & 4. We have to punish Marcie the cheating wife, first of course. Dominate and degrade her. And then you have to find a way to reveal all to Devin's wife, Kendra, in a way that doesn't make our narrator a liar (Devin's submission was supposed to guarantee that his wife wouldn't find out).

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story...

for next chapters there needs to be a definite "sword of Damocles" hanging over Devin's head concerning his taped performance. One copy addressed to Kendra and one addressed to her father, ready to drop in the mail. Since hubby had lusted for Kendra, he needed a way for Devin to help him get into her panties, and then finally, making Marcie the subservient slut in the home, and in public, that she is.

I don't go for MM at all, but will give it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm not gay myself but I am looking forward to seeing what will happen next.

It's difficult to imagine what I would do and how I would cope in that situation. Would it be better to fight or to go along with his demands submissively in an attempt to keep him happy?

After reading this and your other stories I've got to admit being forced into gay sex has now become a frequent masturbation fantasy.

confused43confused43over 9 years ago
More!!

Please finish this story! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic stupidity

The minute he gets the cock into his mouth he bit it off. The human jaw creates over 2000 lbs of pressure. No problem biting the cock clean off. Then while he's lying there bleeding he would have negotiated a different deal. End of stupid story. 1 star.

Pak130Pak130about 2 years ago

A shame you didn't release more parts for this. I bet Wayne and Devin had a lot more sexy times together after this ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good, this writer has great imagination, good writing, wish there was a third part, hope he keeps training Devin...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please finish the Marcie revenge good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous