Dominating Mormon Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers

She dove back in and roughly used her teeth on my clit. I was madly squirming, trying to get away. I heard Ron laughing as he pounded her cunt with more force than necessary.

"Listen to that asshole, mom," she said. "He's enjoying the little catfight show we're giving him."

I glared at her, then him. "He is, isn't he?"

"Do you really think he cares that I fucked you, mommy?" she asked.

"No. Probably not," I answered.

"No. He's a fuckin guy. All he thinks about is me fucking some guy's cock or some crazy bitch all day long. Then he wants me to tell him all the details AND show him the video."

If looks could kill, my stare would have caused instant death to him on the spot. With his wonderful cock buried in Mandy's cunt, he was still laughing as he pounded her.

"He's just like his fuckin dad," I muttered. That perked Ron's ears up.

"Wait," he said and stopped pounding Mandy. "Dad had threesome fantasies?"

"Your dad was a twisted motherfucker, sonny," I said. "Hmm. Come to think of it, I'm a twisted motherfucker too," I smiled, suddenly proud of my new deviant ways. "Oh, my God. I've lived my life ashamed of my naughty thoughts and appetites. Your dad and I missed out on a lot of sexual fun and games because I couldn't accept my own fantasies as natural and normal."

"Fuck, I've got to hear some of these twisted fantasies, mommy," Mandy said.

"Let's start with this one right now," I smiled. "I've always fantasized about eating a pussy and having mine gobbled by another woman." I patted Mandy's head as she continued eating me. "Thanks for that."

"Happy to help," she grinned and dived back in.

"Where does having your son's cock pounding your cunt and filling it with cum fit in?" Ron chimed in.

I looked up at him with a sly smile. "You were eighteen when I saw you getting out of the shower with a boner. I've never forgotten ..." I paused "... and I've often wondered."

"Oh, fuck, baby," Mandy moaned. "Your cock just got bigger and harder."

"How about y'all shut it and let me get my pussy eaten in silence."

Ron fucked Mandy doggy style for the next several minutes while Mandy ate my delicious pussy. He already shot his load in me and showed no signs of slowing down. She was able to give me three more orgasms, and she had two as Ron fucked her. Our moaning and passion sounded so erotic.

As I came down from my last orgasm, I pushed her head away from my sex. "I want to ride his glorious cock, baby girl. Is that okay?"

"I've been waiting to see that," she replied. "I wanna sit on his face and play with you while you fuck him," she said as she slid forward off his hard, wet cock.

"I'm in," he said as he slid between us and laid down on his back.

Mandy and I started repositioning ourselves. "Suck her cum off my cock, mommy," he commanded.

"Mmmm, gladly," I responded and moved to his cock.

"Help her out, babe," he said to Mandy.

And that's a story for another time.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

This story, and others in the series, are not intended to shed a bad light on Mormonism. If you're offended by the content, that's on you. I've lived the criticism my entire life as a Mormon. It's easy to write my own experiences.

This chapter focuses on relationships. Chapter 1 focused on Diane's conformity to church rules concerning morality and modesty. If you don't read Chapter 1, don't comment about how the religion is treated -- or ignored -- in Chapter 2.

If you intend to comment with displeasure at how Mormons and/or the religion is handled in the story, do so with respect. That goes for any negative comments about Mormons and/or the religion.

As always, please rate the story and leave a comment with constructive ways I can improve. I'm here for you. Thanks, as always.


marriedheat
marriedheat
869 Followers