Dominating Mormon Mother-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is perfect," I whispered. I'm going to that side of the bed," I pointed. "You go to that side and wait until I ask you to join us."

She looked at me with sad eyes. "Honey, please, reconsider. I can't do this with my son. It's so wrong."

I smacked her cheek softly. "Mommy," I whispered with authority, "that's the last word. You're doing this. You're keeping your promise. You understand?" She looked down and nodded. "Now, get over there."

She slowly moved to the spot I chose -- the side with the lamp turned on. Her sexy body will be perfectly illuminated when he sees her.

I went to the other side and slipped in beside Ronny. I pulled his face toward me so he wouldn't see Diane when he woke up. I then started stroking his cock and kissing him. When he stirred, I grabbed his ass and rolled him toward me. He started kissing me and running his hand up and down my nakedness.

"Mmmmm. Where'd you go, baby?" he asked. "I'm sorry I fell asleep. You were gone a while."

"I know, sweetie. I'm sorry," I said. "I had a hard time getting your surprise in here." I giggled. I saw Diane shuffle her feet uncomfortably.

"What's my surprise?" he wondered.

"In a minute, my love, in a minute."

I was lying on my left side, him on his right. I pulled his face even harder toward my side with my left hand as I pushed on his hip with my right hand. As he rolled onto his back, I straddled him. My left hand kept his head from turning and seeing Diane. I kissed his neck and nibbled his ear as I grabbed his cock and pushed it in my pussy.

"Oh, fuck, baby," he moaned. "Please don't leave again. I need your pussy fucking me."

"I'm not going anywhere," I whispered, then pushed my lips to his ear. "I'm gonna fuck you like crazy for a few minutes; then I'm gonna give you your surprise."

I turned my head to see Diane covering her tits with her right hand while rubbing her clit with the left. I smiled at her, then gestured at her tits and shook my head. She knew what I meant and put her arm down to expose her gorgeous breasts. She smiled back nervously.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Diane **** ****

Yes, I made a promise. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought Mandy would do this.

Fuck! I thought. How can I be here ... NAKED ... with my son?

I knew I couldn't beg and plead my way out of this. Not without losing my integrity. I felt so ashamed and guilty. I was scared to death. My son, at any moment, would turn his head, see his naked mother fingering herself, and lose his mind. He's going to hate me; despise me. Worse, he's going to reject me. He's going to feel betrayed and lost. I will forfeit all respect he has for me. I can't see any other result.

But I made a fuckin promise to obey her commands, as long as she never embarrassed me in public.

Mandy suddenly turned and smiled at me. My desires stirred. I was already fingering myself. When she smiled at me, I became more confident. I was transported to my sexual place. I felt myself get wetter as I realized how beautiful it was to watch my baby girl fuck my son. She was so loving and sexy. His cock was hypnotizing, thicker and longer than his dad's. I suddenly felt the desire to have it inside me.

Could I? Would he?

I refocused on Mandy. She has kept every promise to me. She has created the space for me to be sexually fulfilled and comfortable with myself. She loves me and wouldn't do this if it was the wrong thing. I trust her. I trust her with my very life. I will do what she wishes. I will fuck my son if that's what she demands.

**** **** **** **** **** ****

**** **** Mandy **** ****

I was still holding Ron's face to the side as I slowly fucked him and feasted on his neck and ear.

"I found a place for us to live, babe. I think you're gonna love it."

"I'm sure I will. Where is it?"

"Your mom has offered to let us live here," she said.

"Here?" he puzzled as I slowly fucked him. "You good with that?"

"Do you know how much I love you, baby?" I whispered.

"Oh, my God, yes, baby."

"I'm not sure you know the full extent of my love," I said. "Would you like to see?"

"You have more?" he quizzed.

"Oh, baby, I have a lot more," I said. I turned his head to face me, still blocking his view of Diane, and kissed him. "Here's your surprise. Be open-minded, baby. Don't freak out."

I pulled my head back and pushed his chin to his left. His eyes grew big; his head pulled back. His shock was real. He froze and stared at his naked mother, in all her glory, as she fingered her pussy.

"Hi Ronny," Diane said weakly, almost too weakly. Her eyes searched his for some assurance that wasn't coming. The more challenging part was coming.

"MOM??!?" he shrieked. He began fumbling for the blanket, trying to cover us.

"Ronny," she whispered, her voice barely audible. She cleared her throat. "Ronny, please don't freak out."

He looked at me incredulously. "What the hell is this?" he asked as he pushed me off him to his left, creating me as a barrier between himself and Diane. He looked down at his hard cock and quickly covered it with both hands. "That's both of you telling me not to freak out. WELL FUCK THAT! I'M FREAKED OUT!"

I heard Diane start to cry.

"Honey," I said and put a hand on his chest, "please calm down. I know this is a lot to take in, but there's a reason mom is in here."

"Oh?" He snapped. "What the fuck would THAT reason be?"

I know how Ron thinks. I was prepared for this.

"You know what? You're right." I turned to Diane. "Diane, I think it's time for you to go," I said. She nodded and turned to leave. "Hold it," I said and turned to Ron. "Is that what you want? Do you want mom to leave?"

He was suddenly conflicted, as I planned.

"Well, yes. I mean no. FUCK! I don't know what I mean." He threw his arms up in frustration. "Can you just tell me what the fuck is going on?"

"Ronny," Diane broke in. "please watch your language, son. You're being very disrespectful to your wife and me." Diane, being serious, missed the evident irony. Ron didn't.

"I'm being disrespectful? By saying FUCK?" he said. "You're my MOM. You're in my room, NAKED! Watching me and my wife ... FUCK!" He looked pleased with himself, saying the forbidden word -- twice -- in front of his mom. He calmed a bit. "But I'm being disrespectful?"

"I'm not talking about your words, son," she said. "It's your disrespect."

"Baby," I said and rubbed his arm, "will you give me a chance to explain?"

He waved his hands around in confusion, his head nodding, then shaking, then nodding, then shaking.

"I guess," he finally said. "What the fuck?" He looked at Diane. "I mean, what the HECK?" he corrected sarcastically.

I chuckled. I climbed over him to sit on the other side.

"Mom, please sit there," I said, pointing to where I had been.

Ron started sliding closer to me.

"STAY!" I commanded. He stopped.

Diane sat on the bed and moved in close to her son. She skooched up next to him and sat on her knees. Up until now, he hadn't let his eyes wander. Each look in her direction was directly into her eyes. As she climbed onto the bed and slid towards him, his eyes took a tour of her luscious body, what he could see of it. I saw his cock twitch.

I reached over and lightly ran my fingernails across his chest. "She's beautiful, isn't she?"

He looked at me with surprise. I pushed his face back to her.

"Look at her, baby. Look at her face."

I reached across him and ran the back of my hand over her cheek.

"She's gorgeous, sweetie."

Embarrassed, she smiled shyly and diverted her eyes. He didn't speak. He could only nod. Diane saw the nod, looked at him, and shyly smiled.

"Look at her breasts, baby," I said and moved my hand down to graze them, again with the back of my hand. His gaze followed suit. "She has the most perfect, full, firm breasts I've ever seen."

Diane blushed.

He swallowed hard and nodded.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Tell her," I said.

He turned back to look into his mother's eyes. "You're beautiful, mom," he said, barely above a whisper.

Diane smiled. A tear formed and fell from one eye, then the other. She tried to talk. She swallowed hard, but nothing came out. She reached out and rubbed the back of his hand. More tears fell from her cheeks.

"Thank you, son," she finally choked out.

"Do you think mommy is sexy?" I asked.

He looked at me and nodded.

"Tell her, not me."

He looked back at his mom. His eyes wandered from her face to her breasts then back to her eyes.

"You're very sexy, mom," he whispered.

She flushed and turned a deeper shade of crimson. She mouthed the words, "Thank you," but no sound came out.

"Do you want to touch her?" I asked.

He panicked. He looked at me and shook his head, then looked back at her.

"Are you sure?"

He looked at me again and nodded.

I slipped off the bed and walked around to the other side. I slid in behind Diane and reached around to caress her face. She closed her eyes and leaned her head into my shoulder.

I reached my hand out to him. "Take my hand, baby. Let me help you."

He needed to do this on his own. I couldn't force this. If he voluntarily reached out to touch her, he would never be the same.

He hesitated, shook his head, and looked away. Neither Diane nor I moved or spoke as I held my hand out. He looked back. He was deep in thought.

"Why are you doing this, Mandy?" he asked calmly.

I lowered my hand. I expected him to go to his logical side.

"I'm helping her."

"Helping her? Helping her what?" he wondered. "Helping her go to hell?"

Diane rolled her eyes, sarcastically chuckled, and nodded in agreement. I lightly smacked her ass as a reminder to behave.

"Helping her to overcome the sexual frustration she's had since she matured into an adult."

"Mom, is this for real? I mean, you, me, my wife. Seriously?"

Diane nodded, hesitated, then spoke quietly. "This is very real, son. Can you even imagine, in your wildest imaginings, that this could be happening?"

He shook his head.

"Can you try to understand, knowing this is so far outside my character and my norms?"

"That's an understatement," he snickered. "Why? Why this? Why now?"

"Mom's therapist suggested this could help her break out of her sexual cocoon to become the beautiful butterfly within," I said with all the authority I could muster.

"What crackpot therapist recommended this?"

"I did," I answered with a smile.

"You're her therapist?" he laughed. "What kind of new agey bullshit are you feeding my mom?"

I started to answer, but Diane cut me off.

"Now you listen to me, young man," she said, highly annoyed. "Mandy has been helping me since she got here three weeks ago. I have NEVER felt so loved and fulfilled in my entire life because she chose to care. After all the bullshit I've put her through for the last ten years, she accepted me, cared about me, loved me, and changed my life for the better. You won't talk to her that way. Now you apologize to her this instant."

He sat and listened to her with shock and puzzlement on his face. When she finished, he began nodding.

"You're right," he continued nodding. "You're right. I'm sorry, babe," he said with sincerity. "That was not nice. But can you explain this therapy? I'm confused."

I started to answer, but again, Diane cut me off. "Ronny, I haven't been happy, ever in my adult life. Never."

We both saw the angry look and knew what he was thinking. Then he said it. "Dad loved you with a passion greater than a thousand suns. How can you say that? It's like throwing shit on his memory."

"Don't you ever question my love for your father. He treated me like a queen, and I love him with every fiber of my being."

"If that's true, why are you doing this?"

"It's simple, son. I never wanted to be treated like a queen," she answered. "I'm not a queen. I'm a fuckin slut, and I want to be treated like a fuckin slut."

"Woah! Mom!" he yelped.

"Oh, sweetie, grow up. I've always cursed. Just never out loud," she smiled. "You know who raised me, right? The Admiral? I heard sailors talk my entire childhood. I picked up a few words along the way."

"Mom, this isn't you," he said, then looked at me. "Did you do this to her?"

"I didn't DO anything to her. l simply helped her find her true self," I answered. "She's quite a woman," I added. I looked down, "and you're quite hard."

He looked down, saw his rigid cock, and quickly covered it up, embarrassed.

"Ronny, honey, don't be ashamed," Diane consoled him. "What you're feeling is perfectly natural. I'm very horny right now too."

Still holding his hands to cover his hardness, he looked at me. "How did this happen? What were you thinking?"

"Mandy didn't do anything," Diane said softly, "but show me who she's always seen in me. No more. No less. I fought it like you are now. It only prolonged my delayed happiness."

He sat and looked back and forth between us. He was trying so hard to wrap his head around the weirdness of the situation — his ultra-religious Mormon mother, naked, in his bed with his wife and him. Everyone was naked. Everyone ready for sex.

"I know this is a lot to take in," I said. "Do you need to take some time to work this out? Time to decide if you want to join mommy on her journey?"

He stared me down. His gaze was so intense I thought he'd bore a hole through me. Finally, he spoke.

"So, what do you want from me, mom?"

I felt Diane tense up.

"You can do this," I whispered in her ear. "You got this, mommy." I felt her doubt. I reached around her and stroked her cheeks again. "You got this."

She swallowed hard and looked him in the eyes.

"Ronny, Honey. Son. I want you ..." her voice trailed off. "I NEED you ... to ... make love to me. To ... fuck me."

Ron's response to this wasn't what I expected. He didn't flinch, blink, or waver.

"Okay," he said casually, shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait, what?" I shrieked.

"Isn't that what you want?" he asked.

"Well, yeah," I stammered. "But ... Jesus, baby. That was way too fast."

He took his hands away from his cock and looked down at it. He took it in his hand. He looked at Diane.

"You want this, or you don't. Which is it?" he asked with too much drama.

He almost got me. I almost fell for it his bluff.

I smiled and looked into his eyes. "Do you want mommy to touch you?"

"Sure. Yeah. What the fuck. Touch me ... MOMMY." He smirked.

Gotcha, asshole, my inner voice cheered.

I felt Diane's body begin to tremble.

"Mommy, do you want to touch Ronny?"

She nodded slowly, her body trembling harder.

"Go ahead, mommy. Touch your son."

Diane didn't move. Ron smirked and nodded at me with every bit of smugness in him. He thought he was winning. If he were brighter, he'd have known he was winning. He simply didn't realize what winning meant.

Diane's hand stirred. Ron's eyes grew as he watched her slowly reach for his cock. With his bluff called, he panicked.

"Mom!" he said, covering his cock again. "Mom, stop. I didn't mean it. I was being sarcastic."

Diane stopped for a moment but didn't draw her hand back. It hung in midair.

"Son, one thing I've learned in the last three weeks," she said and turned toward me, "is don't ever say something you don't mean."

She reached his hands and gently pulled the first one away. Then the other. Ron, with nowhere else to put them, placed them to his side and leaned back.

Diane paused again, staring at the prize that was there for the taking. Six eyes were riveted to her hand and his cock. Her hand was two inches away.

She looked up at her son.

"Honey," she said, "this cock is mine tonight. I'm going to suck it, and then I'm going to fuck it. Are you going to stop me?"

Ronny watched as if in a trance. He slightly shook his head as she reached out and took his hard cock in her hand. Ron gasped as she began stroking him. I nestled into Diane's body and watched my hubby as he stared at his mom's hands stroke his cock.

I reached down and took a handful of each breast. "You like these, baby?"

He pulled his gaze away from his mom's hand stroking his cock long enough to look at her tits. He nodded stupidly.

"Touch your mommy, baby," I encouraged. "Touch your mommy's breasts."

He reached for them tentatively with his left hand. He ran his fingers over a nipple and gasped when it turned hard. Diane also gasped.

"Touch me, son," she whimpered as she continued stroking his cock. "Please touch me and make me feel desirable."

"Gosh, mom," he whispered in desire and defeat. "You're gorgeous. All of you is gorgeous."

"Inside and out, baby," I confirmed.

"Oh, baby girl," she cooed, "you're too sweet." Still slowly stroking his cock, she looked at Ron. "Thank you, son. You're very sweet too. And very, very sexy."

Ron started kneading Diane's breasts more aggressively. He slipped up on his knees and came face-to-face with her. His cock was rigid as his mom rubbed it against her lower thighs and knees. They each lost themselves in the other's eyes. I watched in awe.

Ron broke the silence. "Mom?" he said quietly.

"Yes, son."

"May I give you a kiss?"

Diane's lower lip began to quiver as she attempted to smile. Her eyes became glassy, and the pooled tears fell across her rose-colored cheeks. "Oh, God," she sobbed. "I'm praying you will."

He raised his right hand and cupped her cheek, wiping her tears. "You are so beautiful, mom."

"Kiss me, baby boy," she whispered and leaned in.

I felt the electricity when their lips touched. His body quaked, and her nipples hardened. The kiss lingered for several seconds as they reveled in the feeling of their new connection.

"You're both beautiful," I whispered. I slid around to their sides and rubbed their backs.

Their lips separated with a light pop. They only separated a half-inch while looking deeply in the other's eyes. No words were spoken. No words were needed. He lightly caressed her breasts as she tugged on his thick cock.

They came together again; this time, their lips parted, and their tongues intertwined. They both moaned as the kiss intensified. I knelt between them and kissed their shoulders as they kissed and ignored me.

The kiss broke.

"Lay down," he instructed as he helped his mom lie back.

She did as he commanded, keeping her knees together. He moved to kneel at her feet and placed his hands on her knees. He slowly began pushing her legs apart. Fear and doubt flashed in her eyes. She looked up at me as he began to spread her legs. He had seen her playing with herself earlier but had yet to see this beautiful flower open and bloom.

"Slow down," I said and put my hands atop of Ron's to hold her legs closed.

He gently tried to spread her legs. I stopped him. He tried again, but I held firm.

"Baby, you've got to slow down," I said. "This isn't time for haste. This is a time to savor."

I pressed my naked body into his side and took his hands in mine.

"You need to move slowly, read her body like you're a blind man, and she's written in braille. Talk to her. Tell her how beautiful she is, how soft her skin is, how much you love worshipping her."

I moved his hands to her face and softly caressed her cheeks, her ears, her neck. I pushed his fingers through her hair.

"Talk to her," I whispered in his ear.

He was still shell-shocked. He swallowed hard.

"God, mom, you really are beautiful," he said, looking into her eyes. She smiled at him. "Dad was a lucky man to have you all those years. Tonight, I'm the lucky one."

"Oh, sweetie," Diane tearfully gushed, flattered by Ron's compliment.

"Ooooh, you're smooth," I whispered. "Keep it up, and you'll be inside her before you know it."

"Mom, I want to see you," he said as he gently moved my hands away. "Open yourself and let me take you away to paradise."