Dominating my Ex-Boyfriends Man

Story Info
A story about when I fucked my ex's boyfriend.
1.2k words
4.58
4.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For about 3 years I dated a guy named Zach. He was 3 years younger than me (26 at the time, when I was 29) and he had a short, twinky body with a very cute face. We had a good relationship and it ended on pretty good terms. We were in a closed relationship, but secretly I thought the idea of him getting topped by other guys was really hot (I used to jerk off thinking about it), but I never told him.

We stayed in touch over the next year or two, until one day he told me he was in a new relationship with a guy named Milton, and that he was finally trying being in an open relationship. I was really happy for him but didn't ask too many questions. I did have a look on his social media and saw a few photos of them (Milton was a bit bigger built than Zach, but still lean and shorter than me), but didn't think much more of it as our relationship was quite long ago.

A few months after that (a few weeks ago), I was chatting with a guy online that I hit it off with. He was quite handsome and said he was a vers top. I prefer to top, and he wanted to trying bottoming more so seemed like it could work. We had some hot chats, and turned out we were both into anon role play. We'd shared some photos of each other, but not enough that a blindfold wouldn't be hot. We discussed how I'd leave a key out for him, and he'd let himself into my apartment before I got home from work, and wait for me on his knees, nude, and blindfolded. I'd come home, feed him my cock, and then wait in the other room until he left. We didn't make any solid plans, but both jerked off to this idea.

One night I finished work at about 10pm and was super horny. I logged on when I got in my car and he messaged me right away, straight up suggesting we should hook up that night. I was pretty tired but was starting to get a little turned on after he sent me a cute ass pic. I started playing with myself a bit in the car and quickly got quite horny. He was begging me to send him photos of my dick, so I told him to send another cute picture of himself and I'd think about it (I'm a bit of a tease). So he sent me a picture of himself... with another guy. My ex-boyfriend, Zach. A shiver went up my spine. I asked his name and he said Milton, and told me that was his boyfriend in the photo. My whole body shook, my cock getting even hard at the prospect of hooking up with my ex's current boyfriend. I was starting to leak in my shorts and quickly messaged him back with a photo of my cock. It's about 8.5" and has a good girth. He asked me how big it was, so I told him. He said he'd never taken a cock that big personally, but his boyfriend's ex apparently had a similar size and it was the biggest cock he'd (Zach) had ever taken. Milton said he was a bit jealous... but mostly about the fact that Zach had got to experience a bigger cock than him! Knowing that I was still the biggest cock Zach had ever taken made me even harder and more determined to hookup with Milton.

I told him that I was keen for us to try out the idea we discussed, and he was excited, so explained how to get into my apartment and where to find the blindfold I had. I started driving home, my heart pounding out of my chest knowing Milton was about to be swallowing me. I was hard the entire 20 minute drive back home. I pulled into my carpark and messaged him that I was there. He said he was ready and waiting for me. Still hard as a rock, I walked up the stairs to my front door, wiped my work boots on the welcome mat, and let myself in.

As soon as I walked in I could see the outline of Milton in my bedroom, but he wasn't on his knees with his mouth open... he was on the bed with his ass up in the air. My jaw dropped, my heart pounded even more. We hadn't discussed this but I was so horny I walked straight into the room, grabbed the lube from my bedside table, and pulled my shorts down right behind him. He started wagging he cute, hairless butt around in front of me, with a soft little moan. I got down to my knees and starting softly kissing his cheeks, running my hands over his back and sides. He was shivering as I touched him, and moaned more when I starting rimming him, spreading his cheeks apart. After a few minutes he started whispering "please, please, please breed me". I stood back up, boots still on and shorts at my ankles, and lubed up my cock and his ass. As I started pressing in, I could tell he was very tight and hadn't been fucked in a long time. I asked him if his boyfriend ever fucked him and he said no, he's usually the top. That tracks as Zach is a bottom. As I pressed in further. he began whimpering with enjoyment. I grabbed onto his hips and pushed in gently, all the way, until my balls were touching his. He was absolutely quivering. face planted into the bed. He began begging me to breed him, so I started going in and out, as deep as I could every time so he could feel every single inch of the cock he'd been lusting after. I got faster and faster, until I was pounding him. I couldn't help but let out my own moans, and telling him how tight he was. I pushed him flat into the bad and climbed up so my knees where on the bed too. I fucked him harder and harder until I was close to climaxing. I couldn't believe that I was deep inside my ex's boyfriend, about to fill him up with my cum, and that I was the biggest cock either of them had experienced. I was filled with excitement, thrill, satisfaction and power. I pulled him back onto his knees and stood up again at the end of the bed, ready for a final pound before I came. I let out a load moan and shoved my cock into his as far as I could as I felt my load shoot into him. I stayed inside him for a bit, until we'd both slowed our breathing again, and then pulled out. I pulled my shorts up and went into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

I heard him get up, put on his clothes, and then leave. Knowing my cum was inside MIlton as he left was driving me wild still. I went to my bed and open my phone to tell him how good that was. He messaged me about ten minutes later, telling me that was the best cock he'd had, and that he was still so horny that he was on his way to Zach's place to fuck him. He said he'd be thinking about my cock and load the entire time.

I lay on my bed and jerked off thinking about Zach being fucked by the man I just pounded, and then fell asleep happily.