Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"8.2 inches," Liam said, crestfallen. Even though he had been so proud of his own 6.6 incher, this short and skinny loser clearly had him beat.

Lincoln grinned as the realization of Liam's loss set in across his face. This Irish stud was so muscular, so sexy, and so cocky that Lincoln couldn't wait to take him down a notch. And his colossal cock--though small compared to Peter's--was the largest it had ever been. Lincoln had never before measured his shaft at more than eight inches, but he was so turned on by the lax bros' humiliation that his dick was bigger and harder than ever before.

_______________________________________________________________

Lincoln brought Liam over to where his two lacrosse teammates were still furiously worshipping Peter's behemoth cock. Even though it was Peter's first blowjob, he had incredible stamina, and it took all the effort that Andrew and Collin could muster to worship every inch of his massive shaft and balls.

Lincoln gently pushed Liam to his knees next to his teammates and started slapping his face with his dick. Just like his lax bro friends, this sexy Irishman had been so cocky and arrogant just minutes before, but was now face-to-face with a cock that far eclipsed his own. Lincoln rubbed the big head of his manmeat all over Liam's handsome face and told the Irish stud to start by licking his balls. Liam dutifully obeyed and used his mouth and tongue to sexually submit to another guy for the first time in his 21 years of life.

Lincoln smiled as Liam took his balls into his mouth, and he also noticed that Liam, Andrew, and Collin were all jerking themselves off while worshiping his and Peter's dicks. Not only were these lax bros sucking cock for the first time, but they seemed to be enjoying it too, and they were each playing with their own penises to get closer and closer to orgasm.

As the three sexy studs worshipped Lincoln and Peter's cocks, Reese let out a scream from across the room. "FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKK!" he yelled.

All eyes turned to the tallest but least-endowed boy in the room. With two of his fingers, Reese was jerking off his thin, 4.6-incher and shooting volley after volley of cum all over the floor. Even though he was hung like a little boy, the 240-pound, 6'7" lacrosse stud shot a man-sized load as he watched his friends worship Lincoln and Peter's cocks.

"DAMN DUDE!" Peter exclaimed. "That's a lot of cum!"

"HOLY SHIT!" Lincoln said, agreeing with him. "If you're so turned on by watching your teammates suck cock, why don't you come join them?"

Caught in a post-orgasmic haze, Reese stared blankly at Lincoln. But the nerd from across the hall withdrew his massive shaft from Liam's mouth and waved it in Reese's direction. "There's plenty of room to spare on our cocks, and it takes far more than two fingers to get us off..."

Humiliated and embarrassed, Reese dutifully obeyed Lincoln's commands and took his place next to Liam on the floor. For some reason, Liam felt slightly jealous that he no longer had Lincoln's dick to himself, and this made him suck on Lincoln's massive manmeat even harder. Liam opened his mouth wide and started deep-throating Lincoln's colossal shaft, while his taller but tiny-cocked teammate took over the duty of licking and worshipping Lincoln's balls.

_______________________________________________________________

Lincoln couldn't believe his luck as two sexy lacrosse studs were submitting completely to his cock and were doing everything they could to please him. Even though he'd had a few sexual experiences before, none of them compared to this and he had no idea that these arrogant and cocky lax bros could be turned into such greedy and submissive sluts.

Peter also was immensely enjoying his first ever blowjob from the two sexy lax bros on the floor. For the past month and a half, he'd been annoyed and intimidated by Andrew and his best friend Collin, and he couldn't believe that both of these blond-haired, green-eyed adonises were now fighting over his cock.

Unfortunately, neither Andrew nor Colin were able to swallow every inch of Peter's dick, but they came pretty damn close. Both studs tried to deep-throat as much as they could, but they just couldn't bottom out on the final inch and a half. The incredible girth of Peter's cock didn't help either, since he not only had the longest manmeat in the room but the thickest too.

Andrew and Colin were awestruck by Peter's dick and crazed for his cock. So when Lincoln suggested that they switch, both studs felt sad to say goodbye to Peter's incredible shaft and balls. But just as soon as Peter's massive manmeat left their eager mouths, Lincoln stood before them with his thick and throbbing spear pointing in their direction.

This time, Andrew was able to swallow all of the dick before him, and he looked up and made eye contact with this sexy but scrawny 5'10" guy from Alabama. Lincoln beamed back down at him and smiled with a cocky grin on his face. Never before did he think that the captain of the lacrosse team would suck him off, or that he could swallow him in one go. But Lincoln was so turned on that he grabbed Andrew's sexy blond hair and started seriously fucking his throat. He sawed away at the lacrosse captain's throat while staring at him the entire time. As Lincoln pounded away at his throat, Andrew's eyes started watering, and he tried pleading with his eyes for Lincoln to go slower. But the loser from across the hall kept filling him with his cock, and Andrew somehow felt hornier and more turned on than ever before.

Feeling left out, Collin reached over and grabbed his best friend's dick. He had secretly wanted to do this long before, and now was his chance to finally grab Andrew's thick and throbbing meat. For the past two years, he'd seen Andrew naked in the showers and locker room, constantly bragging about his "big fucking dick." He'd always been jealous that Andrew's softie was already equal to his own cock hard, and he'd always felt inferior but turned on by his sexy friend.

Here was Collin's chance to fondle and play with Andrew's big dick, but it now felt smaller and less impressive compared to Peter and Lincoln's. Collin still grabbed it anyway and used both of his hands to play with Andrew's balls while forcefully jerking him off.

With Lincoln's dick reaming out his throat and his best friend now stroking his dick, Andrew was turned on like never before and close to the brink of orgasm. Lincoln pulled his hands away and let Andrew do the work of sucking him off; and the lacrosse stud captain eagerly started fucking his own throat with Lincoln's massive cock. He swallowed and deep-throated Lincoln's shaft all the way down while bathing his dick with his tongue, all while Collin eagerly jerked him off.

With Lincoln's dick buried deep inside his throat and his best friend jerking him off, Andrew couldn't hold back any longer and moaned all over Lincoln's cock. The other studs could barely hear him but saw his body convulsing as Collin kept stroking him off. The lacrosse stud captain's dick erupted, firing shot after shot of semen all over his dorm room floor. For nearly a minute, Collin kept jerking him as Andrew kept cumming, and the lax stud never took his mouth off Lincoln's dick.

Only after he was drained completely dry, Lincoln removed his shaft from Andrew's throat and presented himself to Collin, so that this other stud could get in on the action. Forgetting about his best friend, who he'd just stroked off to orgasm, Collin now greedily swallowed Lincoln's shaft and made nearly as much progress as his cocky teammate--deep-throating Lincoln's dick almost to the hilt.

Having just cum, Andrew didn't know what to do, so he reached over and started reciprocating the hand job that he'd just received from his closest friend. Collin's cock felt much smaller and thinner than what he was used to, and it felt pathetic compared to Lincoln and Peter's. But Andrew noticed his best friend moaning on Lincoln's dick as soon as he touched his smaller penis, so he thought it would be fair to return the favor. As Andrew started jerking off Collin's cock, he also used his tongue to lick and worship Lincoln's balls. Even though he'd just cum, he still somehow felt the need to submit completely to this loser from across the hall.

_______________________________________________________________

"Fuck yeah!" Peter said, as both Liam and Reese kept worshipping his own colossal manmeat. Both Liam and Reese were furiously jerking themselves off as they struggled to swallow as much of Peter's dick as possible. As one stud tried to deepthroat Peter, the other lax bro would worship his balls or lick the very bottom of Peter's shaft--the last few inches that hadn't yet made it down someone's throat.

As Peter looked down at the two muscle studs before him, his dick throbbed even harder and he knew that he was close to cumming. But he also didn't want to cum without someone swallowing all of his dick, so he decided to become a bit more forceful with the two muscular lax bros on the floor.

Liam was currently trying to swallow as much of Peter as possible, but was having trouble with the last two inches. So Peter grabbed the back of the Irish stud's light brown hair and tried guiding him down even deeper on his dick.

"You can do it," he whispered, encouragingly.

Peter's efforts worked and convinced Liam to swallow another inch of his dick. But the cocky Irishman struggled with the final inch and couldn't seem to deepthroat all of it. He looked up and made eye contact with the young and scrawny 19-year-old, 5'6" stud, but just couldn't find a way to swallow all of his incredible spear.

Peter withdrew his shaft from Liam's throat and turned to Reese, who eagerly dove on his dick. Reese was the tallest and most muscular of any of the lax bros. Even on his knees, he had to bend over just to suck on Peter's dick, since he was so much taller than the midsection of Peter's body.

Reese couldn't believe that this little freshman, who was more than a foot shorter than him, had a dick that more than doubled his own in both length and thickness. Throughout his college career, everyone assumed that Reese was hung like a horse since he was so tall and muscular. But it turns out that this short and scrawny freshman had the dick that Reese was supposed to have, and his own little 4.6-incher throbbed uselessly between his legs as he submitted to the not-so-little freshman.

Reese was so turned on that he dared not touch his penis for fear of cumming prematurely once again. Instead, he focused his efforts on swallowing every inch of Peter's shaft. He welcomed Peter's thick and massive dick into his throat but struggled with the last two inches, just like Liam.

As Peter looked down at this tall and shredded lax bro, he grabbed the back of Reese's head and pulled him deeper onto his massive dick. The lax stud relaxed his throat and swallowed another inch to reach the same point that Liam had achieved just a minute before.

Peter let him relax there for just a minute as he got used to his massive mancock filling every inch of his throat. Then Peter made eye contact with Reese as he guided the tall, muscular jock just a little bit deeper onto his dick. Reese felt the urge to gag but suppressed it, and now found Peter's balls hitting his chin as he'd swallowed every inch of Peter's colossal shaft.

"Good job, bitch," Peter said encouragingly.

"DAMN!" Liam exclaimed, jealously.

"Dude, nice work!" Lincoln said, high-fiving his roommate. As Lincoln's eight-inch shaft was buried down Collin's throat, Peter's outrageous 10.4-inch dick had finally been swallowed for the first time.

Reese felt strangely proud of himself for swallowing all of Peter's cock, but nothing prepared him for the throat-fucking he was about to receive. Peter went slow at first--trying to give Reese time to adjust. But within minutes, he was withdrawing every inch of his colossal spear before sliding it back deep into Reese's throat. The 6'7" lacrosse stud felt every muscle in his body focused on giving Peter pleasure as he embarked on one of the most intense workouts he'd ever experienced despite all of his years in the gym.

_______________________________________________________________

With Lincoln's eight-inch monster buried deep within his own throat and his best friend jerking off his smaller penis, Collin could no longer contain his orgasm. Shaking uncontrollably, he moaned on Lincoln's dick and shot a huge amount of cum all over the floor as Andrew kept jerking off his cock.

Lincoln smiled as both Andrew and Collin had cum while sucking on his cock. He also noticed that Liam now seemed left out of the action, so he withdrew his shaft from Collin's throat and presented his dick to the cocky Irish stud once again.

Liam was somehow jealous that his taller lax teammate had somehow swallowed every inch of Peter's shaft when he himself had failed. So when Lincoln presented his dick to Liam's face, he was eager to try again and greedily swallowed every inch of Lincoln's impressive shaft.

Lincoln couldn't believe that this arrogant stud had been so confident half an hour before but was now just a little cockslut on his dick.

"You're good at that," he told Liam, as he massaged his hair and face-fucked his throat. "You're one slutty bitch."

Liam moaned as Lincoln fucked and dominated his throat, and he moaned even more when Lincoln started fondling Liam's cock using only his foot. The Irish stud had really thought thirty minutes before that he'd be the one getting a blowjob, but now his penis was throbbing just from the slightest attention from Lincoln's foot as this shorter stud kept fucking Liam's throat.

Reese too was on the verge of cumming, even though his diminutive penis had been entirely untouched for the last few minutes. But as Peter kept reaming out his throat with his colossal shaft, the tall and hunky lacrosse stud could no longer hold back. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM," he screamed, suppressed by Peter's dick.

The other studs watched in fascination as Reese's 4.6-incher shot yet another load of cum all over the floor. Throbbing uncontrollably, his penis launched a significant load of cum as Reese kept swallowing and moaning on Peter's dick.

_______________________________________________________________

Hearing his friend explode into orgasm and feeling overwhelmed by Lincoln's foot touching his thick and throbbing dick, Liam also felt the cum building in his balls. As Lincoln kept vigorously fucking his throat and barely touching his cock with his foot, Liam's 6.6-inch dick exploded and shot a massive load all over Lincoln's foot.

Lincoln couldn't believe that this sexy Irish stud had exploded just from sucking him off and the slightest pressure from his foot. Both Reese and Liam had just cum in humiliating ways, but Lincoln still planned to deepen Liam's embarrassment even more.

As Lincoln withdrew his colossal shaft from Liam's throat, he ordered the Irish stud to lap up his cum from Lincoln's feet. The ripped and muscular lax bro looked simultaneously embarrassed and sad that Lincoln had withdrawn his massive dick from his throat. But looking up into Lincoln's piercing brown eyes, the stud obeyed and subserviently licked his own cum off of Lincoln's feet.

Peter was so turned on seeing this sexy lacrosse stud lick his cum off of Lincoln's feet that he withdrew his own colossal spear and started jerking it with both of his hands. Now both roommates jerked off their giant dicks in unison, each smiling and admiring the other.

On their knees before them were four of the sexiest studs in the school--the kings of the lacrosse team, the studliest of studs. But Andrew, Collin, Reese, and Liam had each now somehow been reduced to the slutiest of sluts and looked up in awe at Peter and Lincoln's incredible cocks.

Lincoln grinned at his roommate and Peter smiled back as both of them proudly jerked off their cocks. "Are you ready to douse these lax bros in cum?" Lincoln asked.

"I'm ready when you are!"

As the four lacrosse studs watched on, Lincoln and Peter's dicks throbbed even harder and looked more impressive than ever before. They were now the kings of the dorm, and they had completely dominated the previously cocky and arrogant lax bros.

"Here it cums!!!" Lincoln yelled.

"Me too!!!" Peter screamed.

As their massive mancocks throbbed and convulsed, both roommates unleashed a torrent of cum all over the lax bros. Shot after shot rained down on them; and watching in awe, each of the lax bros opened their mouth to drink up the roommates' seed. As Lincoln and Peter's dicks kept shooting, Andrew, Collin, Reese, and Liam all greedily licked up as much cum as they could and even tried to swallow it straight from the source.

The four lax studs were now doused in cum and fighting with each other to clean off Lincoln and Peter's dicks. Collin and Andrew both licked off Peter's colossal shaft and tried to lick up as much of his cum as possible. Reese and Liam did the same to Lincoln, savoring every drop of his precious seed. Lincoln also slapped their faces with his softening dick for good measure. Even as his dick softened slightly, it was still far larger than any of the lax bros'. Peter's massive manmeat also started shrinking just a bit but was still longer and thicker than anyone else's.

Each of the lax bros' dicks were still fully erect, and they were all still somehow turned on like never before. Seeing the two short and scrawny losers from across the hall douse them in cum with their giant dicks had somehow warped these lacrosse players' minds and kept their dicks rock-hard.

As Lincoln started putting on his boxers, and Peter his tighty whities, the lax bros still knelt on the floor in shock. They even felt a little bit sad seeing Lincoln and Peter's massive softies being stuffed into their underwear.

"WAIT!" Liam yelled as Lincoln and Peter both put on their shorts. "Don't you want to do anything else?"

Lincoln looked at the sexy Irish stud and smirked. "Oh yeah, I forgot about the other part of our bet! Do you still want to be my bitch til morning?"

Liam gulped and swallowed whatever ounce of pride he had left. "Ummm....yes?" he said, not quite sure.

"Yes, what?" Lincoln asked.

"Yes.....sir," Liam said, trying to sound a bit more confident.

"Fine, you can follow me to my dorm room if you want to be my bitch til morning. And to the rest of you -- don't forget to turn down your fucking music!!"

And with that, Peter and Lincoln walked across the hall to their dorm room, while Liam followed behind them, still rock-hard and completely butt-ass naked. Anyone in their dorm could see him, but it was 3 am and no one else was currently in the hall. Peter still felt a desperate need to study and Lincoln was looking forward to making this sexy, 6'1" lacrosse stud his complete and total bitch til morning.

As the two studly roommates left with their Irish teammate, Andrew, Collin, and Reese were left alone in Andrew's room and looked at each other in disbelief. Andrew stood up first and turned his music all the way down. He then looked at his two close friends and teammates on the floor.

Their smaller penises were still hard and throbbing towards the ceiling, and Andrew's own sizable 7.2-incher was also fully erect. He looked at his dick, looked at his teammates, and decided that more fun could be had and it wasn't quite time to go to sleep.