All Comments on 'Dominating the Lax Bros Pt. 01'

by somebody123

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Xmale06Xmale06over 2 years ago

I just loved that story, just like any of your other ones! I hope next part will come VERY soon.

WritDark29WritDark29over 2 years ago

Was hoping to see another one of your stories here again! This was a great first chapter -- can't wait to see a followup. Hope Peter and Lincoln manage to get THEIR sticks past the lacrosse goalie and into their back nets!

ambiguousarchieambiguousarchieover 2 years ago

Amazing! Coxswain has been my favourite erotic series anywhere, I'm so glad we're getting another one in a similar vein.

TallWhiteStudTallWhiteStudover 2 years ago

Man. Good turn As a 6’5” goodlooking guy proud of being well hung Running into short guys who arnt jocks just your avg kinda guy or even nerdy who has a dick that makes my 6.5” look small and thin. Emasculating. Even worse when your hung bro gets out sized. And the whole crew gets emasculated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

so damn hot!!! loved this story and the humiliation of the hot jock studs. I really liked the small penis humiliation (SPH) aspects with Collin and Reese. big jock studs with tiny dicks getting humiliated is so damn hot (I wish Reese was only like 3.5 inches hard so that Peter would have been 3x his size) def hope you write another chapter. It would be hot if the hot jock studs had to beg for the nerds big dicks and maybe tried to outdo each other as the bigger slutty pussy bitch, so that they got the big dick and not the others. While not for everyone it would be hot if they made tiny Reese and Collin wear slutty lace panties and made fun of them for the lack of the bulge. all 4 of the hot jocks in slutty lace panties/lingerie, getting the cum fucked out of them hands free would be so awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very very hot. Please, write a next chapter. What happened with Liam in the other room? I hope both nerds fucked him.

neilscott6neilscott6about 2 years ago

Great to see you back. Your stories are the best.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 2 years ago

Fun lusty story with great sex and nice role reversals!

jball212121jball21212111 months ago

Amazing story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous