Dominating the Princess

Story Info
Dr takes Clinic owners daughter on his desk.
3.5k words
4.45
21.9k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominating the Princess

Chapter one.

After a very busy morning, Dr. Jon headed to his office for a much needed break. As he opened the door he saw her sitting on the corner of his desk. Jon took a moment to look her over, she wasn't what most people considered "Hollywood sexy" but she had the kind of curves and looks that would even grab a blind man's attention.

Oh the things he wanted to do to that body of hers, and as much as he would love to take his mind off his busy workload and lose himself in that fantasy, he reminded himself that trouble followed that woman everywhere she went. With that realization he took a deep breath to clear his head, and stepped into his office shutting the door. "What are you doing here Helaina?"

She smiled at him sweetly and flipped a strand of her long dark hair over her shoulder "I got bored and I wanted you to entertain me."

Jon frowned; working for her father could cause a problem if he didn't handle her just right. "Sorry but I don't have time to baby-sit you today, your father isn't here so I have to see his patients as well as mine."

"Yes Jon, I know daddy will be performing surgeries all day, that's why I choose to visit you. Besides the clinic always shuts down for an hour at lunch and I saw the front desk girls already leave, so for the next hour your mine." Helaina replied as if she didn't have a care in the world

Jon closed his eyes and took a deep breath; he could tell that Helaina was not going anywhere, so he had no choice but to entertain the spoiled princess for the next hour. "Fine, I'll entertain you. Would you like to go to lunch or something?"

She smiled looking excited and walked towards him slowly until she just stood inches in front of him. She was taller than most women at around 5'9, standing just 5 inches shorter than Jon. "Well I have had bratwurst on my mind for a little while now."

Jon frowned "So you want to go to the German restaurant across town? Helaina, I don't have time for that!" Jon was starting to feel irritated and was fixing to let her know exactly how he felt.

Unaffected by his bad mood Helaina shrugged and said, "ok, I'll just settle for you then."

Before he could fully register what she had just said, Helaina was pushing Jon up against the door and kissing him. Her lips were soft, firm, and sweeter than he expected, and he was suddenly swept away by the adrenaline that overtook him that he almost didn't notice that she had slid her hand down to his pants and was rubbing his manhood with the palm of her hand.

Conflicting thoughts filled Jon's head, Man that feels good, but should I be doing this with the boss's daughter?

As Jon was trying to wrap his head around the morality of it all or even the possible consequences, Helania broke the kiss and looked Jon in the eyes.

She smiled suductivly and said, "I've been planning this since daddy hired you 6 months ago," then she started kissing Jon's neck and nibbling on his ear.

He closed his eyes and let himself get caught up in what she was doing to him. Jon remembered that day very well, He had just been hired and Dr Barker invited him over to his house to meet the family, that was the first time he had seen her, she was coming down the stairs in just yoga pants and a college hoodie, and he had traced every mouthwatering curve with his eyes before he knew her name. Introductions were made and she turned down the hallways and headed to the kitchen to help her mother, watching the sway of her hips and the light jiggle of her ass as she walked, his only rational thought was, God bless whoever invented yoga pants.

Jon felt his scrub bottoms sliding down his legs and he opened his eyes just in time to watch her kiss and suck on his balls. He took a deep breath and watched her in wonder as she ran her tongue up and down Jon's shaft stopping at each end to suck either his balls or his head into her mouth and massage with her tongue. She made a good show at rolling her tongue around the tip, and when his tip was dripping wet, she made eye contact with Jon.

He could see a mischievous glint sparkling in her bright green eyes, and without warning she grabbed his ass and pulled his entire length into her mouth and sucked him deep down into her throat. Jon let out a loud moan, it had been ages since he had a good blow job and she knew exactly what she was doing, and the fact she never lost eye contact with him made everything more intense.

He felt her tongue wrap around his shaft and run back and forth as the tip of his cock rubbed the back of her throat. It was so warm, soft, and the force of suction she possessed was unbelievable. Then just when he knew he couldn't take anymore without coming in her mouth, she stopped.

Jon was frustrated and was going to demand to know why the hell she would bring him to the edge and stop, when he noticed that she had started to unbutton her shirt and the words died before they were ever spoken.

He watched fascinated as she slowly unbuttoned one button at a time, until he caught a glimpse of that silky white skin underneath that dress shirt, She let her clothing slide down her body and drop to a pool on the floor at her feet, her skirt followed just seconds later.

Jon looked Helaina up and down, his breath catching at the site of her. She is so sexy and confident standing there staring at him and that thought made Jon want to possess her even more. She wore a pinkish violet corset that was covered in black lace that had a small lace skirt attached at the bottom just barely covering the top of her thighs. The corset pushed her cleavage up creating two perfect mounds that he couldn't wait to put his mouth on, she had chosen excellent lingerie that accented her body type perfectly and he couldn't wait to rip it off her in the heat of passion. She backed up to the desk and said "What are you waiting for? Come here," she said playfully.

Jon slowly walked over as if he was in a daze causing her to giggle and reach out to wrap her arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss.

She started thrusting her hips forward grinding on Jon's cock. "Am I turning you on? Do you like to feel me rub up against you?" She asked breathlessly.

It was at that moment Jon realized Helaina had been in control this whole time and he thought to himself that someone needed to teach this woman a lesson in submission.

Jon pulled back and slowly dragged a finger across the top curve off her breasts while using his other hand to cup her ass pulling her closer to his body.

"Yes, your body does turn me on, and I've wanted to get my hands on your curves for a long time. But Helaina answer this question for me, do you really think you are the one in control here?" he asked boldly

"Yes I do Jon, I'm always in control." Helania laughed.

A smile kept across Jon's face and without warning he slapped her ass so hard that she squeaked in surprise and as she felt the sting on her right cheek her eyes got bigger. "Who has the control her Helaina?"

"I do." She replied a little angerier, not exactly knowing what he was playing at.

He spanked her again.

"Ouch! That hurts Jon." She yelled, all the playfulness leaving her voice.

Hearing the distress in her voice, Jon smiled down at her with a wicked smile hinting to her that he knew something she didn't. "I know it does baby girl, so unless you want more, tell me who has the control here."

Helaina stared at his face searching for something, searching for what she wasn't sure. No one had ever dared talk to her this way, much less treat her in this manner.

"Helania, I'm waiting for your answer." said Jon impatiently.

Feeling defeated, Helaina answered, "you're in charge."

"I'm in charge what?" Jon asked is a demanding voice.

Helaina stood there confused, what did he want her to say now? She already admitted that he was in charge.

Jon could tell she was confused, this pampered princess had probably never had to use manners or proper titles to address her superiors, oh but he planned on teaching her everything she needed to know, and more. "What you are supposed to say, is you're in charge sir." He answered for her in that cocky way that all Doctors had.

Helaina cocked an eyebrow at that; there was no way in hell she was going to call him "sir" especially after he had embarrassed her so easily. Before she could voice her opinion on the matter she felt the sharp sting on her ass again causing her to yelp.

She automatically responded with a soft defeated sign, "You're in charge sir."

Jon smiled down at her flushing face, he could tell that she was passing the embarrassment stage and heading straight into anger, it gave him a thrill he was going to enjoy taking her.

Helaina on the other hand was livid, she felt humiliated, some felt degraded, and angry! Even angrier at herself than at Jon just because for some reason her body felt slightly turned on by this sudden change of events, and that made her feel betrayed. This encounter was not going the way she planned at all and as the thought to just leave before it could get any worse crossed her mind, Jon leaned down and kissed her again.

She melted, her head became fuzzy and she noticed that her body seemed to warm up at the slightest touch, and all the feelings she had just had, evaporated, she wanted him no matter what, besides the spanking didn't actually hurt. It stung a little sure, but it also did something to her that she had never experienced before and she was intrigued.

When he pulled back, he looked at her and said "Deny me and you will be punished, submit and you will be rewarded. It should be very easy for you." Then to prove his point he stuck his hand between her legs and began massaging her clit.

He moaned at the discovery of how soaking wet she was, Jon then realized how much he really wanted to bury himself deep inside her. He looked Helaina in the eyes and said, "You're so wet i can tell that you really want my cock, don't you?" As he teased her clit she mumbled an incoherent response. After a moment of watching the bliss fill her face, Jon decided it was time to pull those huge tits out and start teasing her nipples.

They were warm, firm, and yet so soft in his hands. He squeezed them and ran his thumb over her bud and felt her nipples respond to his touch. He then flicked that bud with his tongue causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

Helaina knew that she was getting dangerously turned on, that she couldn't think straight. She could only conceive how he was setting her body on fire and she never wanted it to stop.

Jon finished with her nipples and kissed his way up her chest, her neck, and up to her ear. Suddenly as he removed his hand from between her legs, she heard his next command, "Beg me to fuck you!" he whispered into her ear with a dangerous sounding tone.

Shocked into comprehension she looked in his eyes and could tell he was serious. Helaina's mind was spinning, beg a man to have sex? No she could never do it, men begged HER for sex. She would not stoop that low, no matter how much she wanted it, Helaina had her pride.

Jon grew impatient as he watched her prop herself against the desk and cross her arms in defiance.

"Helaina tell me to turn you around, force you to bend you over my desk, and fuck you from behind." He said impatiently.

"No." she replied stubbornly.

Jon knew that taking this woman was not going to be easy but he did love a challenge, so he pulled her away from the desk and crushed her body into his and whispered a warning into her ear. "Are you sure that you want to tell me no?"

When she didn't respond, Jon slapped her on the ass twice this time. Helaina was outraged and started to protest, but Jon put a finger on her lips and shook his head to silence her and repeated the spank. With lust coating his voice he said, "Helaina, be a good girl and beg me to fuck you." And he followed that command with another slap to her ass.

She cried out in surprise and with a little bit of pain mixed with pleasure. She thought maybe if I say I want to have sex, but not actually beg for it, that would be enough to satisfy him without her having to loose the last shred of dignity she had so she desperately pleaded "Please Jon I need to feel you inside me."

Helaina could feel Jon studying her as he squeezed and massaged her ass checks that were now warm to the touch and very sensitive, she really did want him to fuck her like that, but she was just too embarrassed to admit it out loud, so she hoped that what she did say was enough to make him just get on with it.

Jon shook his head and said "I want to hear you beg me to take you from behind hard and fast. Say it girl!" he demanded with such authority that Helaina felt her resolve slipping away.

"Jon please, don't make me beg!" Helaina could feel her juices running down her legs, she had never been this turned on in her life! What is Jon doing to me? She thought.

Jon slapped her ass harder this time and said "Beg me to fuck you from behind as hard as I can or get out of my office, I don't play with little girls." His voice sounded dirty and dominating and sexy as hell.

Helaina looked up into Jon's eye and saw that there was deep desire and passion there, but also a spark of something else. Something she couldn't quite comprehend but she really wanted to, and with that realization Helaina knew the only way to find out what that spark was, meant she had to submit. I'm not a little girl, and I shouldn't be afraid to ask or beg for the things I really want right? And what I really want now is for Jon to bend me over that desk and teach me the meaning of being a woman.

She took a deep breath, and as sexy as she could muster she said, "Jon, I beg you, please fuck me as deep and hard and as fast as you can, I can't wait any longer."

He looked at her with pride, leaned down and kissed her lips softly and whispered, "That's a good girl."

Jon spun her around and bent her over the desk. Helaina could feel Jon grab her hips and pull her closer to him; he used his foot to spread her knees further apart and then stepped in between her legs. When he was in the position he wanted, he slightly separated her cheeks and placed his dick at her entrance.With one quick motion Jon slid so deep into her that he could feel his balls smack into her clit.

Helania thought damn it feels so good to feel him thrust into me like that and she let out a whimper.

Jon put one hand on the middle of her back pushing her face and body into the desk allowing him to slide even deeper into her pussy. Tightening the grip on her hip she felt Jon pull all the way out and slam back into her again. Jon slowly repeated this a few more times driving Helaina crazy with desire.

"Jon please." She whined.

"Please what?" he questioned his voice husky and low.

"Faster, please I need to feel you thrusting in and out of me; I want you to fuck me into submission." Helaina hollowered in the midst of passion.

With that Jon grabbed her left leg and moved it up to lay across the edge of the desk and tightened his hold on her hips squeezing hard and then began slamming into Helaina with such force it brought tears to her eyes.

She had never had this kind of sex before; it was giving her a high that made her forget everything but the way he made her feel. As he began to thrust in, out, harder, deeper, & faster she felt that familiar pressure building low in her belly and knew that it was just moments before her body would be filled with ecstasy at her release.

"Jon, I'm begging you don't stop I'm fixing to come." She yelled between his thrusts.

Jon moved his hand from her back to her hair and pulled her head back towards him enough to look her in the eyes and with a tone that dared her to disobey his next order he whispered. "You are going to have to wait; you don't have permission to come yet, my dear."

Then he crushed his lips to hers, kissing her hard almost in a punishing way to cement what he would do to her if she came without consent.

Helaina was confused again, Wait? How the hell do I do that? Can you even control your orgasm? She didn't know, but she squeezed her vaginal walls as tightly as she could fighting against her building orgasm. She heard Jon groan in response to her squeezing and got a little thrilled at the thought she could affect him so.

She fought hard and was going crazy not being allowed a release. Then just as she thought she couldn't take any more, she heard him barely whisper, "come for me baby." Right before he forced his tongue in Helaina's mouth.

Her orgasm exploded with such an intense force of pleasure that her screams where swallowed by his mouth. She could feel a warm electric current travel up and down her body with each spasm of her orgasm. Holy hell even her toes were tingling!

Jon felt Helaina's orgasm wrap his dick in convolutions causing her pussy to become even tighter around him. He felt his own release building and slammed into her a few more times before he too let loose and exploded deep into her.

He felt wave after wave of intense pleasure as he emptied himself into her pussy. Jon was a little light headed after the last pulse of his orgasm and managed a "damn" right before he collapsed on top of her.

As they came down off their high together still connected, Jon thought that was fucking amazing, I really want fuck her again. As they were both calming down and catching their breath, Jon heard the front door bell go off, some of the clinic staff must be returning from lunch. He sighed standing up and slipping out of Helaina "Time to get back to work." He muttered.

She was surprised at how much she already missed the feel of him buried inside of her. She pushed herself up off the desk and looked at Jon, and right then she knew she wanted a lot more of him. So she looked at him and saw that his dick was still dripping from their combined cum, so she decided that she wanted to take back some of the control he had stolen from her earlier when a small thought popped into her head. Helaina smiled and Jon said, "Jon you can't go back to work without cleaning yourself up, here let me help with that."

Then Dropping to her knees, she once again took his cock in her mouth and sucked all of their cum off his dick. When it was cleaned off and she was completely satisfied she stood back up and started putting her clothes on. She then said excitedly, "I expect you at my apartment at 7pm tonight."

As Jon gave her a confused look she walked back over and kissed him deeply and whispered "I can't wait to see what else you have to offer tonight." She then turned and walked out the door.

Before Jon could leave and go back to work he was left wondering, what the fuck have I gotten myself into?