All Comments on 'Domination Ch. 04'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81almost 4 years ago

Very nice. good steady flow, a little off-putting by getting so rough with Myra but still a great read cant wait to see what's next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A worthy new chapter

awesome job maintaining the characters personality through the story so far. So many of the stories on here by the end of the third chapter or so the story and the characters just become about fucking and there is no connection anymore. Although there's still plenty of sex going on here there is still an actual story and the MC hasn't become a douche. I very much love that he's still for the most part acting like a normal guy. Most of these stories where bdsm comes into it I end up having to put down. Almost all of them go from a guy who loves his slaves especially moms and sisters to almost right away letting other dudes fuck them. So glad your not going that route. Cause let's be real regardless of lifestyle most guys don't want other guys fucking their women.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Another great installment look forward to more

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot

I loved the Krystal scene and was happy to see mom join in. I not usually into the dom stories but this has been very good, hopefully there won't be to much humiliation going on. I still want to go why his dinners were missing or in the garbage as stated in part one.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
Another gem!

I really like the learning as you go aspect of things, and he's learning correctly for the most part. He's seems to grasping the concept better as he goes. Thank you!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

I hope he treats his father well. Orders to Mom to look after her husband several times a week seem right The son should NOT come between husband and wife. He should never humiliate Dad ever. He is the son and proper respect should always be observed.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. AAAA++++

AnoniemousAnoniemousabout 1 year ago

Wondered about Joclyn but even more for his father. Will be interesting to see how this develops.

blueme769blueme7698 months ago

I love d/s incest, but this one is not my cup of tea. I like the story when their relationship is normal outside sex play. They shoud live and behave like a normal family with out involving any sexual.

They shoud use some signal or code word for sexual activity. When in bedroom They should act according to their role as dominant, submissive or slave act.

While having incestuous act they should Use relationships word like mommy, daddy, sis or son in bed.

For me it's 2 star.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES