Domination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,446 Followers

"Oh! W-What did he say?" Joslyn asked nervously as she stood there in her bra, panties and a garter belt that was hooked to nude colored stockings looking sexy as hell. Everything she was wearing was covered in lace and was partially see through as I could easily see her nipples through the sheer material of her bra.

"He told me about his fetish and yours, which I of course knew about yours. He also told me that though he will always love you with all his heart and you the same to him, that neither of you could fully fulfill each other's desires."

She paused for a second and I saw the sadness in her eyes. "He is right about that dear. He will always be my first and true love. But a part of me was never satisfied with him, no matter how good the sex was at times. When I got pregnant with you and your sister, I was able to keep those urges down as I wanted children more than my own carnal desires. However the older you both got, the more the urges came back. Now that I'm your slave and belong to you, I-I don't know what I would do if I had to give you up. It is why I'm so timid all the time. You told me I only had one chance and I would probably die on the inside and be a shell of my former self if you ever released me."

I could see tears running down her face now and knew her makeup was all messed up but it was more that I had made her sad that bothered me. I hugged her as I felt her bra encased breasts pancake against my chest, "I just didn't want to be the one that broke up the family. I love you both too much to have to carry that kind of burden." I almost felt like letting her know I would give her more than one chance, but didn't want to show any softness in my masterly duties. If any of my women had sensed that I was no longer fit to be their Master, it could mean that they would start asking for their release.

"Oh baby! You were never the cause of this. If you or your sister hadn't taken me, then eventually I would have cheated on your father with some random guy or gone to one of those clubs and become someone else's slave instead. Who knows how that would have turned out? I'm extremely happy serving you because it gives my submissive side what it desires but with it being you, I don't have to worry about you doing something that would hurt me physically or cause me any emotional pain. The only downside to our relationship is that I'm your mother, but I had already come to terms with the family aspect of it when I ate your sister out the first time. Hell, my carnal desire had taken over so much that I couldn't even begin to not want to eat that pretty little pussy. So taking my son's cock deep in my holes doesn't bother me one bit." When she finished she had a big smile on her face and was wiping away the tears on her face.

"As long as you and Dad are okay with it, then I will let things continue." I paused for a second before remembering about our move, "Oh and I told him about us moving to Baton Rouge. He said he would stay here and probably sell the house and move into something smaller. Part of me wishes I could give him what he wants, but I just can't see myself fucking my own father or any other man for that matter."

"Good, because if you did, I would start to look elsewhere for another Master who wasn't into that. I don't mind men liking other men, but sexually it is a major turn off and makes me not want to touch them ever. That is part of the reason why I haven't been with your father since he submitted to Myra. When he took her strap-on up his ass, I lost all my sexual feelings for him. Don't get me wrong, I still love him as my husband and the father of my children but sexually, I just can't anymore."

I didn't quite understand how she would be okay with him fucking another woman but when he got fucked by the same woman, it was a turn-off. I mean it was a turn-off to me as I'm not interested in guys at all, but I could only guess that this was part of Mom's submissive side. When the guy takes it and no longer receives it, he is letting that woman dominate him in a sense. So in her eyes, he was a failure as a lover.

I gave her another hug before heading downstairs. I had dressed in a gray silk button down shirt and dark blue jeans that Myra had helped me buy. I knew it would be a surprise to her but was more wearing it as I felt it actually looked good on me. Plus it helped to bring out the color in my eyes, per what Myra had told me.

I decided to watch some TV but as usual, I didn't find anything worth watching. After about fifteen minutes, around 6pm, the sounds of someone coming down the steps brought my attention away from the TV, prompting me to turn off the garbage I was watching. Not that I hate TV, I'm just not one for most of the shows. There are a few that catch my interest, but most are documentaries about the ancient times.

As I moved from the couch to the bottom of the stairs, I saw Joslyn coming down in a sexy royal blue dress. It came down to her feet and there was a slit up her right side that came up almost to the top of her thigh. The top was short-sleeved and was off-shoulder as the tops of her breasts were visibly showing. As she took each step, I watched how her large breasts and chubby tummy seemed to jiggle with each step. Though I had been relatively calm and soft up until that point, I was now rock hard watching this beauty descending the stairs towards me.

"So what do you think Master?" she asked as she gave a little spin hoping I liked the dress she picked out.

"God you are one sexy ass MILF," I moaned in response, causing her to blush.

She then stepped up to me, pushing her breasts against my chest as I felt her hot breath on my lips, "Master. Can I wear a bra just this once? You wouldn't want all those naughty boys looking at your slave having dirty thoughts now would you?"

I made it look like I was thinking for a second but had already made up my mind, "Of course I would. I want them drooling over you as a matter of fact as I know how wet it is going to make this mature pussy of yours. And seeing how your giant tits are shaking the way they are, I have no doubt they will be doing just that."

"Yes Master. B-But do you think they would really do that for a fat old woman like me?" she asked, clearly lacking confidence in her body. This was something I hoped to help her with as I had noticed that she constantly wore baggy clothes or overdressed when she went out over the past couple years. But trust when I say, she was by no means fat. She was a chubby woman, but what woman who has had two children, and isn't a fitness trainer, a model or filthy rich to afford a 10k a month trainer, doesn't have a few extra pounds. Yes, my mother had more than a few extra pounds in her belly and thighs, but I thought she held it quite well and it made her all that more sexy.

I took her head in my hands and looked her straight in the eyes, "You are not fat and you are not old. Like I said before, you are a sexy ass MILF and any real man out there would give his left and right nut along with his arm to have one night with you." I paused for a second allowing her to nod knowing what I was saying was true, "Now I don't want to hear any more about this okay. If you are fat, old and ugly, then you won't grace my service anymore. So that right there should tell you that you are beautiful beyond what you believe. Besides, I want you to have confidence in yourself and know what I see, along with everyone else."

Mom kissed me abruptly, to which I returned the kiss as her breasts pancaked against my chest. I could feel her mound rubbing up and down my hard cock as I reached down and took her right leg in my hand, allowing it to wrap around me as I ground my crotch back into hers.

We didn't stop kissing until we heard a "ahem" behind us as I realized that she was blocking the stairway and Dad had a goofy smile on his face. "What? You want to take my place?"

Dad looked shocked for a minute before shaking his head, "No. I just needed to get by so I could get something out of my briefcase. You are doing a very good job with her son. I'm proud that the both of you could make each other happy like this."

"Thank you dear. You know I still love you and always will. It was why I never cheated on you up until Myra took me as her pet," Mom said to Dad with a smile.

"I know my love. It must have been hard on you to suppress this for so long. But now you get to be yourself and I couldn't be happier for you." Dad then hugged me and Mom.

Just as he broke the hug and headed to where he left his briefcase, I heard my door open upstairs and saw Allie come out of my room. Once she was standing at the top of the stairs, I was in awe of how beautiful she was. Her makeup was lightly done and her sky blue eyes seemed to be bigger and sparkled more than ever before. She was wearing a spaghetti strap black patch dress with a slit up her left leg. One thing I also noticed was that she had on gladiator style black stiletto heels that seemed to accentuate her legs even more.

I could not take my eyes off her as she descended the stairs down to where I was standing. Once she reached the bottom, she tapped my chin, "You may want to close that so flies don't get in Master," she said as she gave me a quick kiss before heading to where her backpack had been left on the couch, swaying her hips as much as possible knowing that she had my gaze the entire time.

"Master if you want my opinion. You should marry that woman right there. She is not only fully devoted to you already, but she will be both eye-candy and a good wife to you as well," Joslyn whispered into my ear with a sly grin.

"Oh! Is this just wishful thinking or are you trying to steer me to wedding bells?" I asked jokingly.

"Maybe a little bit of both Master. We both know you can't marry Myra as she is related to you," she answered, almost as she was a little upset that her daughter would never get married.

"Might be something I will have to think about. But for now, I consider all three of you to be my wives. I don't need a piece of paper and government oversight to tell me how I feel about the three of you," I replied.

"Even me?" Joslyn asked confused that I would even consider that.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I want a hot mamma like you? Besides, just because you can't have my children doesn't make you any less of a girlfriend, lover or wife in my eyes."

"Thank you for your kind words Master. I will do what I can to make you happy. Just please let me know if you are getting bored with me or if there is anything I can change to make you love me better and not release me."

"As long as you don't disobey me and follow my rules, there is nothing in this world that would make me get bored of you or ever want to release you." Joslyn nodded with a smile, happy that I would never want to release her. "We need to go or we may be late," I stated, walking over to Allie who handed me her keys and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"We will follow you just in case," Dad answered, "Unless you want your mother to ride with you?"

"Go ahead Dad," I responded, knowing it would give them a chance to talk after what was said earlier, if they needed it. I also re-assured both of them that I was here if they needed me.

We piled into the cars and headed out. The whole drive there, Allie was holding my hand and drawing circles on it with her nail while humming away. I wondered what had gotten into her as she was more lovey-dovey than her normal submissive way. However, as long as she didn't go all crazy-white-girl on me and threaten to chop off my dick or hurt my family, I didn't mind this side of her. She would need to stay submissive during our play when the others were around, which hadn't seemed to be a problem so far.

Once we arrived at the house, the party was already well underway. We were able to find parking relatively easily and walked over to the house as a group. Though in reality, it was me in the middle with Allie on my right and Joslyn on my left. Dad was just behind me following along.

As we entered the house, a couple of the frat guys along with a couple girls as well, which I assumed were their girlfriends based on how they were holding onto the guys almost the entire time, greeted Allie letting her know that Myra was already upstairs. One girl even asked Allie if I was the famous Freddy and Allie smiled and nodded showing me off. The girl was a light-skinned Asian with medium sized, perky breasts that were practically falling out of the dress she was wearing. It was immediately obvious to me that she was at least somewhat intoxicated and that was not a state I would want to take any lady in to join my harem. I would only take possession of a woman if she was completely sober and able to make a decision on her own.

Once we reached the top, there was a door closed right in front of us with a bathroom to the left. Down the hallway to the left were a bunch of closed doors. When I looked right, I saw a white guy and a black guy that looked like they were either body builders or football players standing guard. However, I could only see three doors that way.

"Hey guys," Allie called out to the big mountains that were called men.

"Hey Allie," the black man responded in a voice that calmed my nerves somewhat. They were both big and scary looking, but seemed to be nice guys as they hugged Allie. She introduced me, Joslyn and Dad by our names only.

"Myra is waiting for you right here sir. Please step this way," the white guy said, "My friend will show the others to their room."

"Wait!" I said stopping them. "He comes with me," I said pointing to my father.

The two guys looked at each other like I was crazy. I then let out a frustrated sigh as I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I can always tell Myra that you disobeyed my order. Would you like that?"

Both guys looked scared out of their minds as their eyes went wide, "No sir. That won't be needed. He is more than welcome to join you."

"Good boys," I responded tapping the white guy's cheek. He looked at me like I was crazy and then I whispered into his ear, "I'm the one who dominates Myra as well as the three you see before you." He then noticed the wicked smile on my face as he looked down and opened the door, gesturing me into the bedroom.

As I walked through the door, with Dad following closely behind me, I saw a sight that I won't soon forget. Beth was sitting on some sort of sawhorse looking thing. Her legs and arms were suspended on either side of her with BDSM like straps. This made it so that she was spread eagle for whomever walked into the room. She also had a bullet vibrator taped to her clit while a dildo was stuffed in her cunt and a jewel encrusted butt-plug was in her ass. Lastly, she had electro-pads that were on the sides of her breasts, mere inches from her areolas.

Though I barely paid attention to her body, it was easily just as firm and sexy as Myra's and Allie's. However she didn't have the thighs and booty Myra had nor the cuteness that Allie had. All in all, she looked sexy to most but more average in my eyes. Her breasts were closer sized to Myra's with smaller than average areolas and small nipples. Though I didn't know if her smaller nipples were more due to her not being as aroused or if that was just their normal size. Most likely the latter given the devices that were in and on her.

I noticed that Beth had her head tilted back and was moaning lightly when I entered and hadn't noticed I was there. However, Myra was quick to notice my presence and made her aware rather quickly, "MASTER! I'm so glad you're here!" Myra squealed in delight as she ran up and gave me a hug and a tongue filled kiss.

Myra was wearing a sparkly black dress that came down about mid-thigh and had spaghetti straps holding it up. The neckline didn't show any cleavage and though it looked great on her, it wasn't as skin tight as she normally would wear. I remembered hearing about how some women think they look overly fat/bloated when they are on their period and wondered if Myra thought the same. However, she didn't ever need to think that as she was a goddess walking among men.

Once our lips met, I heard a whimper and loud moan behind Myra as I saw that Beth was now looking right at me. I don't know if it was my presence that did it or the force of her orgasm, but once our eyes met, she screamed out and the dildo was shot out of her pussy near where I was standing. I nearly choked on Myra's tongue seeing this happen as our kiss broke abruptly. "Really? Are you still not able to hold it in?" Myra said with a tsk-tsk to her voice as she bent over and picked up the dildo, deliberately turning around and pushing her ass into my crotch.

I slapped Myra's ass which caused her to yelp in surprise and look at me wide eyed. "Master. Please promise me one thing... That you will fuck me so hard I can't walk once this is over?" she asked, rubbing her free hand on my crotch as she gazed deep into my eyes.

"Of course my slave. I have been itching to be back inside of that juicy little peach ever since you went on your... became inaccessible. Though I will wait a couple days so it is nice and fresh before I give you the tongue lashing you so deserve," I responded hearing a grunt from Dad and a moan from Myra as she rubbed her thighs while biting her lip.

"Thank you Master. Of course I would never want you to taste me while I'm all dirty down there."

"Wait! You mean you eat her out? Like licking her pussy and all?" Beth asked through ragged breaths.

"Of course he does. My Master is a most gracious one and takes care of those who serve him," Myra responded before blowing me a kiss with a cute smirk on her face.

"W-Would you let me serve you..." Beth started nervously to say only to have me cut her off.

"That is yet to be determined. I have a deep love for those who serve me and so far, all I have seen from you and felt for you is anger and annoyance. You constantly belittled me while we worked together and never once tried to be kind, no matter how kind I was to you," I responded with all seriousness.

"B-But..." Beth started to say only to be cut off by Myra.

"Listen up! You have a chance here to prove to him that you will do whatever he wants. If you fail, then at least you got some good booty. But if you succeed, then you will be in his good graces and have a chance at serving him," Myra stated. She looked to me and smiled before looking back to Beth, "Personally, I wouldn't give you the time of day, so make sure you know you are very fucking lucky that my Master would give a slut like you a chance at serving him."

Beth nodded before saying, "Thank you for this opportunity Mast ..."

Myra took her by the throat and stopped her words as Beth's eyes went wide with fear, "NO! You don't get to call him that until he takes you. You either call him sir or mister. Do you understand?" Myra growled as her face was almost nose to nose to Beth.

"Myra!" I yelled. Myra's head jerked to the right looking my way, "Release her." Myra paused for a second before I added a commanding, "NOW!"

Myra let her go and turned to me with her head bowed, knowing she had done wrong as she was just about shaking. "I know you mean well, but I don't want to see that kind of anger in you. Don't stoop to their level or you will be just as bad as they are. You are too kind and caring to be like them."

"Yes Master. I'm sorry," Myra answered with tears in her eyes.

I pulled her to me and hugged her as she returned the hug and buried her head into my chest, "It is okay my slave. You don't need to be punished for this, but know that I don't want to see harm come to you or any of my other slaves. That also goes for any others that are prospected to serve under me as well. Clear?" I asked her.

"Crystal Master," she responded looking up at me before we kissed lovingly. I heard a moan coming from both Beth and Dad who was watching the whole thing.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,446 Followers