Domination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was now grunting much louder and mumbling something. As she got louder, my cock twitched, hearing her words, "Oh God! Oh God! My son is in my ass! My Master is going to finally fuck my ass! I'm so happy! I'm so happy he's taking my ass finally!"

She really wanted this to happen more than I did. This made me even gladder that I had taken her as my slave as I was able to give her things that a son would not be able to give his mother without this kind of relationship.

"Are you ready for your ass-pussy to be fucked hard Mommy-slut? Are you ready for your son to ream your ass and make you cum like you never have before?" I asked her, confident that I could last long enough to get her off enough to fully satisfy her in ways that she never expected until tonight.

"Yes Master! Please ream my ass like it has never been reamed before! I want to feel your cock in my ass for the next week!" Joslyn yelled, throwing her head back as she moaned out loudly.

I slowly pulled back so that only my head was in her ass and slammed my cock back inside of her. This happened twice more which caused Joslyn to start shaking and screaming, "I'm cumming Master! I'm cumming from you fucking my ass-pussy!"

All I could do was smile at how my mother was having such a great orgasm. Then I noticed something. Each time I would slam into her, my balls were slapping against something. As I looked down, I saw that Allie had brought her face up and was tonguing Mom's pussy and clit. She was helping her sister slave to orgasm. The thought that all my ladies were willing to help bring each other pleasure made my heart swell. For the first time, I realized they loved each other as much as they loved me. We were a true family in every sense of the word and would do anything to help and care for each other.

I picked up the pace and started pounding Mom's ass hard, watching how her asshole was opening and closing on my cock. It was almost like it was trying to suck me in as deep as possible and didn't want me to leave, ever. Then she screamed out in orgasm again and again. Her asshole tightened with each orgasm, gripping me like a vice. Her ass had really turned into a pussy like she had said. It was doing it's best to milk my cock as her pussy had before. Begging me for the semen that could possibly impregnate this wonderful woman, though we both knew that she was well past being able to have any more children. But that was also how her body was reacting to me.

Once Mom had come down from her third orgasm, I decided to up the ante on this anal adventure for both of us. I grabbed onto her hair and made her arch her back. Once she was close enough, I moved one hand down her left arm and grabbed her wrist. Then with the other hand, I released her hair and moved down her right arm and grabbed onto her wrist. "I'm going to fuck your ass-pussy so hard now. Prove to me that you belong to me by screaming out your orgasms like the Mommy-slut you are and feel how good your son fucks you better than any man can!" I growled to her, feeling my chest swelling with confidence as I have full control of her now.

"YES MASTER! PROVE TO ME THAT YOU ARE ALL I'll EVER NEED!" Mom screamed back in response as I felt her body tense up as another orgasm rippled through her.

Her response egged me on so much that I knew I was doing something that would please my slave beyond recognition. I was going to fuck her like she had never been fucked before and make it so she would remember this day for years to come.

I leaned back a bit, stretching her arms to the brink and started to pound her ass hard. She started grunting and whimpering, moaning and screaming. The pleasure I was giving her must have been hitting every inch of her being as her body started to shake, another orgasm quickly hitting her as she screamed out gibberish again. Her head started to shake back and forth and all I could make out was her saying, "NO! NO! NO! DON'T! DON'T! DON'!!"

I stopped, impaling my cock inside her ass. Her head jerked around and looked at me, "NOOOOO! Master please don't stop!" she begged. I could see the drool falling from the sides of her lips as she panted, trying to catch her breath.

"But you kept saying 'No, no, don't, don't," I responded, making her finish what she was saying.

"I ... I was ..." she tried to say, her voice being cut off as she tried to say exactly what she was saying before, "I was saying no, don't stop. I was begging Master to not stop as it felt so damn good as you reamed my ass. Please Master! Please continue and break my ass-pussy. Make it so my ass-pussy will never forget your wonderful cock!"

While her eyes were still on me, I stared right into hers, boring into her soul as I pulled back and slammed into her ass once more. This time however, I fucked her harder and faster than before. It only took about thirty seconds before I saw her eyes roll in the back of her head as her mouth hung agape. She grunted loudly before her body started to shake again. This time when her ass gripped my cock, it was such a tight grip that it about felt like she was trying to rip my dick off. Luckily due to the lube and her anal juices, I was still able to pound her ass, even with the tight grip.

As she started to loosen up just a bit, I kicked it into the highest gear I could. I heard a muffling sound, most likely it was Allie getting slapped in the forehead with my balls over and over again, but my focus needed to be on Mom. My hips were like a blur as I pounded this sweet mature ass-pussy with everything I had. The sensations that were going through my cock and hitting my head were like nothing else I had felt in a long time. I knew now that I loved anal sex with my slave and would have to explore this more with my two other slaves when they were ready. Myra's ass was tighter than anything I had ever felt and the way her ass gripped me was phenomenal. But Mom knew how to take it up her backdoor and was doing it like a full on porn star.

I watched, as best as I could, as her head started rolling around. She was no longer trying to speak but was instead grunting and moaning only. I finally released her arms and she fell into the mattress like a sack of potatoes. Luckily, Allie was shorter than Mom and had her legs spread so that Mom's head fell right on one of the pillows. I wasn't able to see much of her face, but could see her mouth was open and she was most likely laying in a pool of her own drool. My hands moved to her hips and I took her to a whole new level as I felt my balls contract, signaling my impending orgasm. Mom's body shook again as my cock swelled up and filled her anal cavity with my warm sperm. This was one of the best damn orgasms I had ever had as I grunted, seeing spots in my eyes as rope after rope shot out of my cock.

As I knelt there, holding onto Mom's hips as I tried to regain my breath, Mom was hardly moving. Allie had also moved out from under Mom at some point and was checking on her. She smiled at me, letting me know that Mom was okay and I could tell that her body was still trying to recover as I saw her body shiver a couple times.

I pulled my cock out of Mom's ass with a loud 'plop' sound, as I sat back on my heels and then moved to lay on the bed. Allie scampered over to where I had been kneeling and quickly plugged Mom's hole with her tongue as she sought out her tasty white treat. I was able to crawl along the bed as I moved to a potion where my body was in a crescent moon around Allie as I watched as she went to town on Mom. Her eye darted over to look at me as she giggled and winked at me. Deciding to make this even more enjoyable for her, I moved my hand between her legs and started to play with her pussy. "Cum for me slave. Cum for your Master and show me that beautiful face of yours," I whispered to her.

Allie didn't need any more encouragement, as I'm sure she was already close from watching my encounter with Mom. She quickly closed her eyes as she moaned into Mom's ass, which also caused Mom's ass to ripple. To me, that was freaking erotic and I was quickly getting hard again, though I needed to check on Myra first and see how she was coming. I used my thumb to rub on Allies clit while I sunk first two, then three fingers into her overly lubricated pussy. It didn't take her long as she sat down hard on my hand, causing me some pain, but I was quick to adjust, as her orgasm hit her hard. She wrapped her arms around Mom's thick thighs and her body shook as her face was now even further buried into Mom's ass.

Once she finally came down, she let up enough on my hand so I could pull it back from between her legs. "Damn girl. You definitely got a tight squeeze for someone so small."

Allie turned her face to me, as my cum and Mom's anal juices glistened on her face, and giggled, "Sorry Master. I didn't mean to hurt you," she reached out but I took her hand in mine instead, giving hers a light squeeze.

"I'm just glad I could make my sweet Allie slave cum good." Allie blew me a kiss as I moved to get off the bed, stretching out as I grabbed my clothes. I noticed the feed on the video had cut out and wondered if Myra was done with Beth or if something had just happened to the video feed.

"Master? Where... where are you going?" Allie asked with a hint of concern in her voice as she moved to the side of the bed, looking like a sad puppy whose master was leaving her.

I walked over to her after I pulled my pants up, "I'm just going to check on Myra and get something to drink for us. Fear not my sweet. I will return, okay." I said as I caressed her cheek. She nodded to me, but I could still see a hint of worry in those sexy blue eyes of hers. I leaned down to kiss her and she turned her face quickly.

"Master. My face is dirty. Please let me..." she whispered as she started to say only to have me silence her.

"Are you really going to deny your Master a kiss on those perfect lips?" I asked seeing her shake her head, knowing that she wouldn't deny me anything. I then put my hand under her chin and brought my lips down to kiss her. I tasted something different on her lips but dismissed it as her lips were well worth kissing no matter what she had on them.

I pulled back from our kiss and she had this look like she was in total bliss after our kiss. I grabbed my shirt and left the undershirt on the floor for now and slipped into my shoes before heading out the door. "Keep an eye on Joslyn for me Allie," I said as I walked out the door.

I stopped by the other room and had to knock as the door was locked. Dad opened the door with a smile, "There you are son. Have fun with your ladies?" he asked with a goofy smile, knowing that I was making Mom and Allie happy with what I was doing.

"Of course. You know they bring out the best in me as I hope to do the same with them." I looked around the room and only saw someone laying on the bed that was in the room. "Umm..." I started to say only to have Dad speak up.

"Myra went to check on something and the other guys left as well. Beth took it like a champ but I don't think Myra likes her as she kept tempting her the whole time and Myra had to restrain herself multiple times."

"Why are you still here then? Why not go enjoy the rest of the party or ..." I started to say, only to see the look in my father's eyes like I was an idiot.

"Freddy for a smart young man, you can be a dumbass sometimes." I laughed at that as he was right as always. "I'm way too old to be partying with college kids at my age. So Myra had one of the guys bring me a couple beers as she wanted someone to keep an eye on Beth." I arched an eyebrow wondering why Myra would do that and Dad was quick to answer the question he knew I had. "Do you really think she is going to leave a girl that is passed out in a frat house all alone? Think about that a minute. Your sister may not like her, but she isn't going to leave her so that some random guy can rape her and have it be your sister's fault."

"Damn, good point. Glad she thinks about things like that. I may have not thought about that kind of thing happening," I replied.

"Well your sister is a woman and she knows how vulnerable a woman can be in a house of men. Especially since this is a college party and some of the guys here may not have the best intentions in mind."

"Well, I'm heading downstairs to get some drinks for the ladies and check on Myra. You good Dad?" I asked, to which he gave me the thumbs up. I left and heard him lock the door again, most likely to protect against those that would have ill will against Beth and be able to overpower him. I headed back to the room that Allie and Mom were in and saw that Allie had covered Mom with the blanket from the bed and was holding her close. "Allie. Please come lock the door, just in case and only answer if it is me, Myra or Dad on the other end." Allie nodded and got up and locked the door. Luckily most of the doors had deadbolts on them and would be harder to open than just a standard door lock.

Just as the door shut and I heard it lock, I heard a scream. This was not your ordinary scream but more a scream that a woman was in trouble. The thing that made all my hairs stand up at attention and hit the door as I ran down the hallway was that the voice that was making the scream was Myra's.

I raced down the hallway, my heart beating a million miles a minute as I heard her scream once more and screamed her name as I ran. She was saying something as well but I couldn't make out the words. As I turned down the hallway and hit the stairs, I saw a guy slap her and then rip her dress, calling her a slut and saying that he was going to show this party that she was nothing but a piece of meat to be used.

My anger hit it's boiling point as I tried to race down the stairs, but stopped halfway as Myra slapped the guy and I watched in horror as the guy then slapped her hard, using his other hand to pull at her dress, exposing her breasts to the whole party as he laughed at her evilly. I couldn't get down the stairs anymore and launched myself off the side of the stairs and onto the guy and two of what I thought were his friends, as they only seemed to be laughing and making fun of Myra.

I landed on them with a thud, which hurt me like hell, but with the adrenaline running through my body, the pain was almost non-existent. I was able to kick one in the stomach as I was getting up. The guy let out a groan as he grabbed his stomach, while my foot then hit his face, breaking his nose as I got up. "None of you will touch her. She is my girl and you'll have to kill me to get through to her."

One of the main guy's friends was now screaming in pain, while the one got up along with him. Two others appeared behind him and were cracking their knuckles, getting ready for a fight. I had only been in one fight before and knew I could defend myself, but against four guys that were all larger than me, I knew I had no chance to get out of this without getting my ass beat. But if that meant that Myra was protected and safe, I would gladly die here, proud that I was the one that protected my ladies to the end.

"Bitch, how dare you get involved in my business," the main guy growled at me as he was ready to fight. "I hope you enjoyed walking up until now, cause I'm gonna cripple your scrawny ass and then me and my boys are gonna have fun with that little slut right there."

"You may cripple me or even kill me. But you aren't putting a hand on her ever again. She is mine and I will kill you where you stand if you even try," I responded with my own growl. I quickly took my shirt off, happy that it was a button down so my eyes didn't leave the big guys in front of me and tossed it to Myra. "Myra. Please cover up as this scum doesn't deserve to look at my property like that."

"Yes Master," Myra responded, though I could hear tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hoping that this sack of shit hadn't hurt my sister and lover.

"I-I'll be fine, but please don't get hurt for my sake. I'll let them defile me if it means that you are safe Master," Myra replied. I could hear in her voice that she was now crying hard and wanted to turn around and hold her, telling her that it would be okay, but I could neither turn my back on these guys, nor could I admit that it was going to be okay. I knew my ass was screwed either way. I just hoped I could delay them long enough for someone else to back me up and stop these guys from raping my sister.

I shook my head in response, "Not gonna happen. You gave yourself to me and it is my duty as your Master to protect you. Not just when it is convenient to me or when it brings me pleasure. That job is mine no matter the situation."

As my eyes darted back and forth, I saw a couple beer bottles right near where I was standing that were just close enough that I could grab them, but also saw that the two guys behind the two in front of me still had beers in their hands.

Then it started. The main guy that had been messing with Myra and ripped her dress, slugged me in the side of the head. Luckily I saw it coming at the last minute and was able to move so that it didn't hit me that hard. I responded with a right hook to his jaw and it knocked him back. My hit was most likely much harder as he stumbled back and one of his boy's caught him, keeping him from hitting the ground.

Just as this happened, another punch came in from the other guy that was in front and hit me square in the gut. This hit, I was not expecting and I lost my breath for a moment, falling to one knee. It was just long enough for the other guy to get back up to his feet. I had to be quick if I was going to keep them off of her as I grabbed one of the beer bottles and smashed it over the head of the guy to my left, knocking him out cold he fell like a ton of bricks.

The guy behind him came at me with his beer bottle and a burning rage that I took out his friend. Luckily I was able to dodge his swing but instead a fist from the main guy hit me square in the jaw. This hit was hard enough that I knew I only had one, maybe if I'm extremely lucky two, hits left in me before I went down. I stumbled back and the beer bottle guy swung at me once more and I heard a smash as I put my arms up, trying not to get cold-cocked from the glass hitting my head.

Instead I just saw glass raining down in front of my head as I saw the guy go down, just as his friend had beforehand. I wondered about what just happened and uncovered my head only to see a flat wooden bat, just like you see in movies where the fraternity uses to train their pledges, pull back to my left. I looked over and saw the big black guy who had been outside Myra's room standing next to me.

Just as I was going to say something, I lost my balance and fell. As I looked up to the main guy and his other friend, they were turning around to run away, saying they would get us later. I looked over at the big black guy and saw that three more guys were behind him and had gone after the other two who were running away. I felt dizzy but then felt someone engulf me as I looked to my right and saw Myra's face smiling at me and kissing my forehead.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for protecting me," Myra softly said to me as she held my head close to her chest.

"The cops are most likely coming. Just make sure you guys don't call me Master when they get here," I replied as I lost consciousness.

I woke up some time later in the back of an ambulance. The paramedics were trying to keep me laying down, but I refused and sat up, "We think you may have had a concussion. We would like for you to go to the hospital and get checked out."

I had a massive headache but otherwise was fine. "I'm good. Do you know where my family is?" I asked but heard a squeal which let me know they were closer than I had thought.


As I looked out the back of the ambulance, I saw Myra running up, seeing me awake now. "Freddy! Freddy are you okay?" she asked hysterically. I knew she was going to be the most concerned since I was hurt while trying to protect her.