Domination Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm fine Myra. Where's..." I started to ask only to see Allie pop her head up from behind Myra.

"I'm here babe. The cops have a couple questions for you but other than that, we are good to leave whenever you are." I could see the streaks of the little bit of makeup she wore as she had been crying but was trying her hardest to put on her bravest face for me.

I was helped out of the ambulance and hugged both my sister and Allie. "Where is Mom and Dad?" I whispered to Allie.

"When I heard the knock on the door and no one answered, I looked out the door and saw you running and calling out for Myra. I heard her scream and knew something was wrong, so I got your dad and he rushed your mom out the door once everything was calmed down. I then went and got the guys that I knew and they came to help you."

I kissed her forehead and hugged her hard, "Good girl. You may just make the perfect wife someday for some lucky guy."

Allie giggled and smiled before kissing me. Once she pulled back she smiled again, "Not just any lucky guy. You are the only man I will ever want. If I can't be your wife, then I don't want to be anyone's."

I kissed her forehead again and saw Myra was watching us. I pulled Myra into a hug with Allie and I, holding both my girls close. "I'm okay Myra. Just glad you are safe now."

"I-I was so worried they were going to hurt you bad that I didn't know what to do. I wanted to help you fight them off, but was so scared, I couldn't move. It wasn't until you hit the ground, that I moved to cover you and care for you," Myra said through her sobs.

"Hey," I said looking her in the eyes. Those same eyes that had drawn me in every time we had been together and the same eyes that made me fall in love with her so many years ago. "All I could think about was protecting you. Nothing else mattered if you weren't safe. And not just you. Allie and Mom as well. All my ladies mean more to me than my own life and I would gladly give up my own life for any or all of you. That is my devotion to all of you as all of you have devoted yourselves to me as well."

"I so wish I could kiss you right now. You never cease to amaze me at how much you care for all of us. And I will tell anyone that this was the best decision I have made in my life," Myra responded, as she kissed my cheek, knowing that it would look odd for a sister to be kissing her brother's lips. Well that and I doubt it would just be a quick peck. More like the kind of kiss that two lovers have as they embrace each other as they make sweet, sweet love.

Instead, I kissed her forehead as well and gave her a hug before heading over to where the officers were. They asked me questions and I answered the best I could, letting them know that I was there with my girlfriend, Allie, and heard my sister scream. I defended her, saying that she was my girl as I was afraid of what the guys would do to her, since they had already claimed they were going to rape her after they were done kicking my ass. The officers then told me that my story matched the others as well as a couple girls who were just watching the whole thing go down. These two ladies were the ones that called the police as well once the fight had started. The officers told me they were arresting the two guys for assault on me and attempted rape on Myra. They also had the name of the main guy that had started it and would be arresting him for assault and attempted rape on Myra as well as assault on me for starting the fight.

Once the male officer had gone back to his car to finish up his report, the female officer told me that it was very honorable what I did for Myra. She then asked me about Myra calling me her Master. I hesitated for a moment but then told her that my girlfriend Allie and I like to experiment and have been in a Master/Slave relationship and my sister had known about it as we were close. The female officer looked at me as her eyes narrowed and told me I was free to go, but they may need me to testify possibly. She also let me know the other guys that saved my ass along with the two girls that witnessed everything and called the police were also willing to testify so I would most likely not be needed.

I thanked the officer and shook her hand, as she gave me a wink. I wondered what was with this woman, as she was definitely a hottie, but didn't know why she was winking at me nor had narrowed her eyes when asking me about Myra. I just hoped this wouldn't come back to haunt me and my ladies down the road. God knows I didn't need the police getting a hint that I was fucking my mother and sister and possibly arresting Mom or me for committing incest.

I met up with Myra and Allie and Myra drove us back to our house. Myra refused to leave my side as we told Mom and Dad about what happened after they had left. Luckily, there was no mention of them leaving as they were probably just considered party guests that were leaving in the confusion of the fight.

Time seemed to fly by and pretty soon it was late and Myra and Allie looked like they were extremely tired. I told them we were heading to bed and Allie shook her head, "Because of the ordeal you and Myra went through, I respectfully request that you only sleep with Myra tonight," Allie asked while she had her head down and in a submissive stance.

"That is fine Allie, but you aren't sleeping alone," I replied to which Allie looked at me confused.

"I'll sleep with her. What better way to get to know my future daughter-in-law?" Mom cut in, hoping I wouldn't mind.

"Great idea Mom," I replied. Dad had an odd look on his face while Myra looked at me confused. I gave my round of hugs and kisses to my ladies and a hug to Dad before Myra and I headed upstairs to bed.

As we were walking away, Dad asked Mom about what she had said and I could hear the three of them chatting away, talking about this and that. I just shook my head knowing I was their Master but they were planning my life for me. No matter how much control I had over them, I was still just a guy with the women in his life telling him what to do.

Once we were in my room, Myra closed the door and stood there for a minute. "Master. I'm off my period and you had promised that..."

I cut Myra off right off right away, "Not gonna happen tonight. I'm glad you are finally off your period, but after what happened tonight, there is no way I can do anything like that with you and still be the person I am currently."

Myra let my shirt fall to the ground along with her dress and panties as she sauntered over to where I standing and wrapped her arms around me, "Is my Master telling me that he would turn me down seeing how my naked body looks?" she asked with a pouting face.

"I have to my love. You were almost raped and was actually sexually assaulted." I kissed her lips hard before pulling back, grabbing her face and looking into her eyes, "not tonight sis."

We crawled into bed, both of us naked as the day we were born and I held her close. It didn't take but maybe two or three minutes before I heard her soft snores, knowing that she was sound asleep. "I love you so much sis and hope to never put you in a situation like that ever again," I whispered to her sleeping body as I held her tight against my chest.

To be continued .......