Domination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Joslyn was riding out her orgasm, I heard a faint sound and then her legs parted, spots filling my eyes. I was helped up and as I looked around, Myra and Allie were back down, helping me; attempting to save me from Joslyn's crushing orgasm.

"Be careful and try to not kill him next time, Mom," Myra said, kissing Joslyn on the forehead. Joslyn was still enjoying her orgasmic high as she nodded, her eyes glazed over and a goofy smile on her face.

"Seems you gave our sister a wonderful orgasm, Master," Allie stated in my ear, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I nodded but she helped me to sit down so I could recover.

Once I was rested and we were sure Joslyn was not going into cardiac arrest from the after-affects of her orgasm, we all gave her a hug and kiss and left. My kiss with Joslyn lasted longer and she whispered to me that she owed me so much for what I did for her that morning. I could only smile as I rubbed her cheek and she purred into my hand. My own mother had become my woman and willing slave, and neither of us wanted to look back at our past, only to our future.

The ride to Ms. Ava's house took almost an hour with my ladies talking among themselves. I missed most of their conversation but caught the parts where they were talking about living in Baton Rouge and starting over, talking about wedding plans, and also dreamily talking about babies. I nearly choked when I heard them bring that part up, and both women giggled eyeing me in the mirror. It was not my decision, more theirs so they could talk on the ride there.

When we pulled into the driveway for the address I was given, I was amazed by what I saw. Two large wrought iron gates loomed before us, attached to a fence that went off in either direction. There was a guard standing near the gate, who came out and greeted us.

I rolled down the window and went to speak, but before I could, Myra leaned forward, pulling on my seat, "Hey, Pierre. We're here to see, Ms. Ava."

The man initially had a look like he was going to have me begging him to let us in, but once he saw Myra's face and heard her voice, his darker complexion turned white and he hurried back to his little shack, hitting a button to open up, apologizing for delaying us. It was like he was terrified of us.

As I drove through the gate, Myra whispered in my ear, "He likes to mess with everyone that comes here, thinking he is the only one who can allow anyone through. But Ms. Ava has her way with him when he gets out of line and only did it once to us before she put the fear of god in his eyes."

"Did you... you know?" I asked, wondering if my sister slept with him.

"God, no, Master. He's got a tiny pee-pee. Besides," Myra said, tugging at my earlobe, running her tongue around my ear and making my dick hard in seconds, "your cock is all I need, Master, and all I'll ever need."

"Sit back before I accidently drive this car through her beautiful gardens," I replied, wanting to jump in the back seat and ravage my slaves. For some reason, them talking about babies and weddings had gotten me in the mood and I was hornier than hell.

Ms. Ava's yard was vast. There was a tree line to our right that was maybe fifty yards from the road. To the left was a vast, perfectly green field. After a short drive, we came to the house itself, if you can even call it that.

The house was three stories and was more a mansion than anything with a Porte-cochère in the middle which was covered with enough room for four cars easily. To the right of the house was a connected building that looked like the garage with five double garage doors. To the left of the house was a smaller house that was only smaller compared to the main house. It also had it's own driveway and Porte-cochère. I imagined this was where her servants lived while Ms. Ava and her family lived in the main house.

When we pulled up, a large man, possibly Samoan or Hawaiian, moved to the driver's side of the car. First, he opened the back door, letting the ladies out before opening the front door so I could be let out. I thanked him and he nodded.

I met my ladies by the door and walked with them, their hands curling around my arms as we walked in the door, which was opened by two men in black bowties and speedos. Allie was in a red blouse that had a front zipper and a black skirt that came down to mid-thigh with high heels, showing off her cute, dainty feet, while Myra was wearing a white dress with small red flowers on it. The dress wasn't skintight, but tight enough to show off her perfect curves and pigtails in her hair. Both women looked sexy as hell, even though they would without the outfits they were wearing.

"Ahh! If it isn't my Mistress coming to call," A woman stated coming from our right. She was wearing a violet blouse with a deep V-neck that showed off a generous amount of her breasts, which, in themselves, were massive, even possibly rivaling my own mother's, though I doubted they had as much sag to them. A black belt was wrapped around her waist and was more for show than function and underneath, she had a black skirt on that was see-through for the most part, but had a couple areas that weren't, including where her vagina was. Her deep jet-black hair looked to be perfectly cut and styled, with lighter brown highlights that came down just past her shoulders. Her skin was a perfect tan, making it look like it was part of her Indian, Hispanic or Native American heritage, of which I could not figure out which she was. Ms. Ava had a perfect face, one that any model would die for and her dark eyes were alluring and exotic, begging any man to try to please her or be devoured.

"Hello, Ava," Myra stated, giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Ava then turned to Allie and gave her a hug and kiss as well, though their hug and kiss seemed to be more between sisters than lovers.

"And what do I owe the pleasure. Need this one broken in perhaps," Ava said, turning her attention to me, as she brought up her perfectly manicured fingers to my chin, getting a good look at me. "This one has a fire in his eyes. A defiance I haven't seen in a while. It would bring me great pleasure to see him break."

"Actually, we need to talk about something else. But first, we need a new card," Myra replied, not giving me any hints of what was going on.

"Pity. It would be fun to watch this one squeal under my ministrations. I bet it would even take a couple days for him to break as well," Ava replied, licking her lips like I was a piece of meat she wanted to tear apart.

"Now, Ava," Myra stated, forcefully, stepping forward and taking the older woman's chin and forcing Ava to look at her, "or should we show them how you squeal like a pig under my ministrations?"

I'd not seen this side of Myra and part of me was scared while the other part was extremely turned on. Maybe I would let her dominate some women just to see how she does things. Then again, she may do things I would not approve of, so it could be a bad idea as well.

"Yes, Mistress. Forgive me. I tend to get a little... excited when I see fresh meat come through my doors," Ava then turned, motioning for us to follow her as she clapped her hands. The men behind us closed the door as we followed her through the large room to the right, which was her dining room. Two men were on their hands and knees, scrubbing the hardwood floor, while a third was licking the floor. One of the men was in a diaper and had a bib on, while the other had something lodged in his ass with a metal cage around his dick. Ava purposefully walked near the men, kicking the one with the thing in his ass while stopping just for a second by the one that was licking the floor to get her shoes licked before proceeding.

We followed her through a hallway and into a large room with some chairs by a fireplace and a large desk. It looked to be her office as she moved behind the desk, pulling some electronic device and a card up and punching some things in to the device. "Would $250 suffice or do you require more?"

Myra looked at me and I shrugged, not knowing what was going on. "$250 should be fine, Ava," she replied, looking back to the woman.

Ava looked up for a second, looking confused before going back to what she was doing. When she was done, she stood up, walking around her desk and handed the card, "Here you are, Mistress, $250,000 on the card, just as you requested." Ava's eyes darted to me, but then looked down as she stood in the submissive stance before Myra.

"Excellent. Now, there's something else we need to do as well," Myra stated, releasing my arm and taking Ava's hand. When they were over the large, expensive looking carpet by the fireplace, she turned to Ava and pointed to the ground, "Kneel," she said plainly and emotionless.

"M-Mistress... If I've done something to offend you, please, I'll make it up to you," Ava pleaded. I could see the tears starting to well up in her eyes as she seemed to know what was coming.

"You have been a perfect slave and I have enjoyed our time together. Now kneel before you make our ending worse and upset me, as there are other ways for us to do this," Myra replied, a tick in her cheek made it seem like she was getting angry but trying to keep her emotions in check.

Ava nodded and knelt before her. "Pet Ava, I do hereby release you from my command. You no longer are bound to me or my will."

"I-I accept your releasing of this slave and hope you don't do this out of anger," Ava replied, though it was clear she was close to crying.

"Know that I did release you out of love and not out of anger and that you pleased your Mistress in many ways serving her as a loyal pet." Myra paused for a few seconds before continuing, "Now rise as my friend."

Ava stood up and they embraced in a hug, though the waterworks which were building up in Ava's eyes never broke free and she quickly wiped her eyes, making sure her makeup was not tarnished in any way. When she turned back to us, Myra was back at my side. "May I ask why you decided to release me?" Ava asked, hoping to get some clarity as to what was going on.

"I told her to," I stated, as a matter of fact. "My slaves are not allowed to have slaves of their own as it would ruin the whole Master/Slave relationship. I do allow her to keep some of her male pets as I won't take them myself."

"Y-You? You did this?" Ava asked, giving me a once over, likely wondering what kind of drugs Myra was on.

"Yes. I did this. I have no intention of hurting you and if you wish to be with Myra still, I'll still allow it, but there will be... conditions you have to meet for this to happen."

Ava's eyes narrowed as she put her hands on her hips, her breasts bouncing as she did so, "And what conditions are there?"

"It's quite simple," I replied, stepping closer to her as I walked around her, admiring the mature beauty in front of me. When I was back in her front, I smiled, "Submit to me as these two have and I won't stand in the way when you two or three want to play, as I myself am a kind Master."

Ava looked at me with a look of disgust before bursting out laughing. Her hand flew to her chest as her other one reached out to keep herself from falling. I watched her for a minute, laughing like an idiot, like I was the funniest person alive and told her the best joke ever. "Something funny?" I asked, folding my arms behind myself as I bent over slightly.

"Just the fact that you think I'd ever submit to a boy like you. I bet you don't even know how to fully control your own slaves," Ava continued laughing.

I stepped back so my ladies were at my side and glanced at each of them. Both were standing in their submissive stance with their heads down. I brought my hand up flat, palm down and turned it over. Ava looked at me confused and I smiled, snapping my fingers. In an instant, both women dropped to their knees.

"Slaves. Who is your Master?" I asked in a commanding but soft tone.

"You are, Master. We live only to serve your will," both women said in unison, their hands on their knees as their heads were down.

"You were saying, Ava?" I asked, feeling confident as I just showed her I was in charge of them and they were bound to my will.

"B-But how? I mean... why?" Ava asked, her smile and laughter gone and replaced by confusion.

"Myra. Tell Ava why you submitted to me," I stated.

"Master Freddy is a kind and caring Master and the only man or woman I'd ever submit to. He loves and cares about me and I for him," Myra stated.

"He's your brother, isn't he?" Ava asked, obviously knowing about how she felt about me.

"Yes, I am as a matter of fact. But this has nothing to do with us being siblings."

"Like hell it doesn't!" Ava spat at me. Then, she turned to look at Allie, "And what about you?"

Allie's head was down still as I spoke up, "Allie. Tell Ava why you submitted to me."

"Master Freddy is the most generous and caring Master I've ever served. I only wish I can live up to his expectations as the perfect slave," Allie stated. I brought my hand down, to pat her on the head and she shook, giggling.

"Well... I never thought you'd submit to anyone given... never mind," Ava stated turning her back to me. I could see the way her skirt perfectly contoured to her ass, showing how perfect it was. I wanted to have this woman, or at least my dick did, but I doubted she would be as wonderful in bed as either of my three slaves were, since our lovemaking was perfectly in sync with each other.

Ava sighed as she turned around, sadness was in her eyes as she looked at me. "I have no intention of submitting to you, ever! I dominate men for fun, hence the large home I have and all the servants I have. Men beg me to take them on as slaves. Hell, I bet if I stripped down, you'd even forgo these two girls just for a taste of what I can offer."

"That would never happen," I replied plainly, letting her know there was no chance I would give my ladies up for her.

Ava studied me for a few minutes before finally saying, "Since we have nothing else, I would like you to leave my home."

"I guess we don't." I paused for a second, winking at her which broke our staring contest before saying, "Ladies." Both of my slaves stood up and took my arms.

Ava guided us to the front door but stopped me as Myra and Allie were led to our car, which was still sitting in the same spot. "One day boy, you'll come back, begging me for a chance to take you under my wing. To see what I can do with that little pecker of yours. And when that day comes..."

"That day will never come," I replied, turning to face her. Ava popped both her breasts out, showing me how massive and perfect they were as they seemed to defy gravity. Large thick nipples sat dead center, begging to be sucked on, nibbled on, pinched and teased.

"Oh, I think it would. Once you understand what I can do with my pussy, no man can resist me. And when it happens, I'll have you licking the dog shit from my boot while my biggest studs rape your ass as you beg for more."

"You see, that's the different between the two of us," I stated, getting even closer so we could feel each other's breath, "I'm not doing this for my pleasure. I would be perfectly happy having a normal girlfriend in a normal relationship... well maybe a little kink from time to time. But normal, nonetheless. You, on the other hand, you get off on dominating these men. Showing them you're so much better than them, that your shit doesn't stink like theirs does, but also, you seem to enjoy showing how much of a submissive you are to other women."

Ava took a step back, like I'd seen right through her façade, peeling back the layers that she's used to protect herself from men. As she looked down, trying to find words to respond. When our eyes met again, tears were running down her face, "I-If you're not like us, not wanting this kind of life, then why take them? Why make her release me?"

I smiled and stepped forward again, giving her a quick tender kiss on the lips before pulling back, my hand rubbing her cheek, "Simple," I said, turning her cheek to look at Myra and Allie, "I do it for them. They need this, need to submit to someone, but most of all, they need someone to love and care for them. That's why I do this. Now if you're going to ask if I don't enjoy having sex with three of the hottest women I've ever seen, then that would be a lie as that is the part I enjoy. But I don't need this for my ego or some fantasy of mine."

I winked at her, seeing her blush as I turned to walk towards the car. Myra and Allie were standing near the back door as they waited for me. I heard Ava yell over my shoulder, "You two should take him to see Mistress White. I bet she'd enjoy meeting him."

I turned to wave, and Ava had an evil grin on her face. When I turned back around, Allie looked like she saw a ghost as Myra helped her into the car. Once I was in, I asked them about Mistress White and Myra plainly states, "She runs a club, as a dominatrix, one of the most popular and more expensive ones in the state to be exact."

I nodded, but Allie still wasn't saying anything, instead Myra was trying to calm her down. I asked what was wrong with her, and Myra just said she had a bad experience at Mistress White's club, but she'd go with me if I wanted to try it out.

During the drive back, we stopped to get lunch and decided to give the club a try. Both ladies told me I gave them the confidence they needed to brave the club, even if Myra had been there before but never met Mistress White.

After lunch, I decided to get my new car. I didn't have my old one but knew I could not rely on them driving me around all the time and would need to get it sooner, rather than later, and having this card with the money now, I could get what I needed. I decided on a Nissan Maxima as it had enough space for five of us and was not overly expensive yet still sleek enough. Allie tried convincing me to get an Audi like she had, or a Jaguar and Myra tried talking me into a BMW, but I did not care about luxury cars too much. Hell, I did not need the attention or the confidence boost of driving a luxury or sports car, so I stuck with the Nissan.

The car buying process went a lot quicker when I paid for it in cash and was able to negotiate it down to the price I wanted and even got five years of paid maintenance, with milage up to 100K. Myra drove her car home and I took my new car, with Allie riding with me. We held hands as I tried to calm her down and she was her happy, giddy self by the time I got home.

Once home, Allie gave me a kiss, telling me she had to go and get ready for tonight and hopped in her car and headed home. There were still a couple hours before we had to get ready, but I knew she just wanted to doll herself up for me.

As I walked into the house, Myra came up to me, having arrived just minutes before me, "Master. With your permission, can I be excused until later tonight. I want to look my best for you and have that cock of yours all ready for when you take whichever slave you want, hoping it will be me."

"You may be excused, but know that the Ben Waa balls stay in," I replied, gripping her ass and pulling her into a sloppy kiss. When our lips separated, her chest and face had reddened and she was obviously turned on, but I wanted her begging for it, so I could see if I could get my sister to squirt, like Allie before her. Hence why I had them hold in the Ben Waa balls. I wanted them screaming at the top of their lungs before they were exhausted from the pleasure I was going to give them.

I showed off my new car to Joslyn and she was happy I was getting rid of my old beater and into something that was newer and more reliable. After my show-and-tell, I wandered around the house, snacking on various things as I tried to keep myself occupied.