Domination Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about half an hour, though it felt like three, I decided to do something to occupy my time that was fun as well. I stopped in Myra's room, picking up a few things depositing them on my desk before I headed downstairs. Joslyn was downstairs reading a book. She was still just in her collar but the way she sat with her legs crossed, her foot dancing in the air and one of her fingers twirling a pencil, reminded me of the many times I'd come downstairs to see her in the same position, her motherly smile greeting me. Though those times, she was fully closed, and I'd had fantasies of watching her shed her dress, or shirt and jeans, drop to her knees and suck me off like the best pornstar out there. But now, I could make all those fantasies a reality, and more.

I didn't speak a word and only cleared my throat as she looked up from her book, those chocolate brown eyes of hers peering over her book in wonder as she stared right back at me. I motioned to the upstairs and turned on my heel, still not saying a word and by the time I was halfway up, I heard the distinctive noise of her feet pattering behind me, climbing the stairs as quickly as she could.

Joslyn followed me to my room, like a lost puppy looking for shelter, as I closed the door behind us. "On the bed, legs spread, Mommy slut!" I stated, my lust burning in my eyes for her as my cock jumped in my shorts.

She did not hesitate one second and hopped on the bed, lying spread eagle to give me an unobstructed view of her sex, her massive breasts begging for attention. I dropped my shorts and underwear, taking the items in my hand and setting them down near my leg as I knelt on the bed, my cock aiming for the place I was born. "I have way too much time to waste before I have to go, so... I decided, why not fuck my mommy slut and listen to her screaming like the dirty cock slave she is."

"Mmmm! Thank you for giving me your time Master. I know of two other pretty pussies who would love to have you buried inside of them," Joslyn replied, licking her lips as she gazed at me.

I quickly removed my shirt as her fingers traced over my body, her nails barely scraping me, "True, they do have pretty little pussies, but they're otherwise occupied and besides, I do love being a momma's boy. But that doesn't mean this pussy right here is not pretty, otherwise I would not have bothered to give you a tongue lashing earlier." I pulled on the string and heard her yelp as the Ben Waa balls popped out, one by one, covered in her womanly juices.

Slowly, I entered my mother once again, both of us moaning in unison at the feeling of each other's genitals making contact. "They may be tighter Mommy, but damn does your pussy feel fucking amazing!" I moaned, loving how it always felt perfect when I inserted myself into her welcoming hole.

"That's because this pussy was made just so it could please my son and Master. Now please Master, use my body how you wish. Break my pussy if you need to and cum as much as you want. I'm yours to use, whenever and however," Joslyn stated, a low primal moan escaping her lips.

For the next fifteen minutes, I pounded her sweet pussy with hard and fast strokes, giving her the fucking, she deserved. She had always been vocal during sex, and today was no different as she begged her son, me, to pound her into submission, which I gladly obliged.

Then it happened, my balls tightened, and I grunted loudly, emptying my seed within my slave's tight mature pussy, which she gladly sucked in. Luckily, I was still hard, as I had more in store for her and still had more time to kill. Damn it's good to be young and able to go multiple times in a day before I was spent.

As I gulped some water down, from a bottle I had in my mini fridge, I offered her a bottle, but she shook her head, as her hands were digging in her pussy, trying to get all the cum I deposited there so it didn't go to waste. She was being a good little slave and remembering that none of my cum was to be wasted.

I moved back over to the bed, just as she was finishing up and forced her to have some of the water. Her chest was still heaving from her orgasms, but I knew she had more in her as I planned on leaving her as a puddle of goo.

Once she was done with her water, I tossed the bottle aside and gave her a sly smirk. Joslyn's eyes never left mine as she massaged her breasts and pinched her nipples. Without warning, I flipped her over, hearing her yelp in surprise before I slapped her thick ass cheeks, causing her to moan in pleasure.

Now, most people have seen twerking videos from time to time. From the infamous Miley Cyrus, to other ones that are more local on either YouTube, Facebook, Instagram or other online sites or social media platforms, we've all seen them. However, seeing my own Mother shaking her ass as her body was begging for me to take her yet again, looked like another one of those twerking videos, but in the best way. The way the ripples ran through her hips and ass, the way I could see her little darkhole showing its face as her ass moved, it was truly mesmerizing, and I was sad to have to put it all to an end.

Reluctantly, I put my hand on her ass, stilling her movements as she whined. I could only smile, knowing what was coming next would be so much better. First, I slid my cock back inside her already well-fucked pussy, getting it nice and wet as she bounced on my cock for a few minutes. Then, I removed my cock, forcing her to move her hips backwards, like a seeking missile looking for its target, but alas, my cock was away and out of range now.

Again, I stilled her movements with my hand before she got back into position. I picked up the things I took from Myra's room. First was a vibrating egg with a string attached to it. I inserted the egg into her pussy followed by the Ben Waa balls and then another vibrating egg. With all three items inserted, I set the eggs to low for now and told her, "Keep these inside of you at all times. Remember that your body belongs to me and only I can remove them. Failure to do so would be a betrayal of your Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Joslyn said in barely a whisper.

I could see she was now clenching on the items, keeping them in place as I reached over for the lube I found in Myra's room. I squirted some on my cock before dripping some on her anus. She squeaked when I did this, most obviously knowing what was coming next. I took my cock in my hand and pressed it against her puckered little hole. Having taken her ass for the first-time last night, I got a feel for how much I loved her ass and was determined to make that day an afterthought as I was going to bring her to new heights of sexual pleasure.

As I slid forward, slowly, her darkhole gave way to my cockhead, forcing a low primal moan out of her as her body shook. Slowly but surely, inch by inch, my cock was inserted into her anal cavity. I could feel the walls of her rectum, squeezing me, but slowly giving way to my cock. I could also feel the three items that were in her vagina through the small membrane that separated them from my cock. This was one way I was willing to let my slaves experience double penetration and was glad I was experimenting with this on Joslyn first, as Myra and Allie were less experienced than she was, and I knew she would be excited to be the first.

When I was fully engulfed by her ass, I gave her a few moments to get adjusted as her breathing had become heavier. "How does it feel slave?" I asked as I could feel the walls of her ass squeezing me like her ass was blowing me.

"Perfect, Master. The toys in my mature cunt and Master's perfect cock buried deep in my ass-pussy. I couldn't ask for anything more," Joslyn said through ragged breaths.

"So, then you're satisfied with me just sitting here?" I asked, knowing full well that wasn't what she meant.

"N-No, Master!" Joslyn whined, stuttering her words, "Please fuck my ass-pussy hard and use it for your pleasure. My body is yours to use as you see fit Master."

"That's my girl," I said in my head. I used slow long strokes as I pumped her ass, hearing her grunt every time I'd become fully impaled again. After a few moments of her loosening up again, I turned up the speed on the vibrating eggs to medium, hearing her moan loudly.

"Please baby! Fuck Momma's ass-pussy hard. Momma needs it sooo fucking bad," she moaned.

When I didn't comply, she started forcing her ass back at a faster pace. I had to hold her hips to still her movements. I would need to punish her later for trying to force herself on me, but I also wanted this just as bad as her. So, I picked up the pace, moving about halfway to top speed.

Joslyn's grunts got much, much louder as I could also hear the slapping of her large breasts, swinging back and forth like pendulums. Suddenly, I felt her ass tighten on me, "Fuck Master! Please! I need to cum!"

"Cum for me my slave! Cum hard as I fuck your ass-pussy and show you how I own you!" I growled back. God her ass felt good on my cock. It was like a tighter but different pussy, one that she could use to grip my cock with like her pussy. She was well versed in knowing how to please men with her holes and was using everything she'd learned to please her son and Master.

Her body shook uncontrollably as her head was thrown back, screaming unintelligible things out in pleasure. I did not stop pounding away at her ass, no matter how loud she screamed or how tight her pussy got on my cock.

When her orgasm subsided, she was no longer on her hands and knees as her head was buried in the mattress. I could barely see her face, but from what I could see, her mouth was open, and she had a goofy blissful look on her face. Her legs were still shaking and without me holding them up, she would probably have already fallen down. Instead, I reached over and set the eggs to maximum, and started moving quicker, making sure to pound her sweet ass into oblivion.

Squeals, squeaks and other noises I had not heard from her before started coming out. As I glanced over her body, I her eyes were fluttering but she still refused to stop me. She was mine and fully belonged to me in every sense of the word. I felt my balls tighten again, as my orgasm got closer and closer. My hips became a blur at the speed I was going and within a minute, I grunted loudly, my cock expanding as my seed shot forth. Spurt after spurt filled her anal cavity as my hips jerked with each shot.

When I was finally spent, I released my grip on her hips and gave her a slap as I pulled back, my cock coming out of her ass with a loud plop. Joslyn's hips fell to the right as her body shook, riding out the last orgasm she was having.

I left my room, stopping by my parents' room, and looked to Dad, who was currently jerking off, most likely listening to his wife being pounded into submission by his son. "Though I said I'd never let you suck my dick, if you want, I left a surprise in Mom's ass and since Myra's busy getting ready and Mom's nearly passed out, I'll look the other way if you want to clean her up. Just know I don't want my cum to go to waste."

Dad nodded, a smile growing on his face replacing the one of shock. "Thank you, son. I know you won't take me as one of yours, but I do want you to know I'm grateful for what you've done so far."

He got up, looking like he wanted to hug, and due to me being nude and him only wearing a shirt, I shook my head, but told him I was glad to include him in any way I could.

I turned and headed to shower and get ready for the evening. My shower was quick as I didn't have any distractions and once I was back in my room I saw Dad was still eating Mom's ass, his tongue deep inside as he was digging out my gooey treat. I smiled, knowing this made him happy, but was also sad I could not give him any other pleasures.

Once I was dressed, I headed downstairs and sat on the couch, wondering what this Mistress White was like and how this club would be. I'd always wondered about BDSM clubs, but never had the guts to go inside one and see what it was all about. Then again, I was never really into this kind of thing, only becoming Myra's Master and thus doing the same for Allie and Mom afterwards.

After a little bit, I heard the doorbell and wondered who it was. When I answered it, Allie was standing there in a black dress with a deep V-neck that stopped mid-thigh on her right and went down close to her ankle on the left. She looked sexier than hell in her dress and I greeted her, "Damn you look amazing," I stated, taking her hands and spinning her around, getting a good look at her from all sides, "but why didn't you just come in? You know you're welcome here anytime."

"I wanted to surprise you, Master," Allie said, pushing her hair behind her ear as she looked down, blushing from my compliment. She'd done her hair as it was now in perfect golden curls.

"This is definitely a surprise as I expected you to look gorgeous, but... WOW is all I can say," I replied, wondering what heavenly deity I'd pleased to have such a phenomenal woman love me. Allie giggled and we shared a loving kiss before I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

When I turned around, Myra was standing at the bottom of the stairs in a dark blue dress which flared open just above her knees. Two spaghetti straps held the dress up and I could see her cleavage trying to poke out from the top of the dress. Her pink lipstick seemed to accentuate her face even more, drawing more attention than was needed.

Allie released her hold on me so I could admire my sister and give her a loving kiss as well. After some compliments to her sexy outfit, we said our goodbyes to Dad as Joslyn was passed out and headed out.

The drive to the BDSM club was about forty-five minutes and was closer to Allie's house than my own. When I asked her why she didn't just meet us there, she let me know she wanted to go there together. I then let both women know they were free to have their orgasms while we were there without asking my permission. I did this as something did not sit right with me in the way Ms. Ava said I should meet Mistress White.

Once we arrived, the building looked more like a large warehouse than a sex club, however there were groups of guys in suits walking around outside, who looked more like security than patrons to the club.

We walked in, my ladies holding onto my arms as we approached the front desk. "Welcome to the Secret Club. How can we help you today?"

"I've never been to one of these types of establishments before and wanted to see what all the hype was about," I replied to the cute girl behind the desk. She was maybe in her early to mid-twenties and had long black hair and lighter olive skin. If I had to guess, she was of Latin descent.

"I'm sorry, but this club is private and by invite..." the woman stated but stopped as she looked at Allie. Her face went from a "kill them with kindness" type to a scowl.

"Ms. Ava recommended we meet Mistress White," I replied, getting the woman to look back to me.

Her smile returned, "I'm sorry, but we can't just let just anyone in who claims they..." she started to say, only to hear someone call out from down the hallway to her right.

"Janey. Don't you know who these people are? These are esteemed guests of Ava. How could we even consider turning them away?" The voice was soft but with a hint of evil behind it. Something about how this woman talked sent shivers down my spine.

As I looked down the hallway, I was amazed by what I saw. A woman of late thirties or early forties was walking down the hallway. She was wearing a black, full body stocking with a tiny latex bra and panties that barely covered her nipples and pussy, contrasting well against her pale skin. Sexy black stockings and black platform shoes completed her outfit. As I looked up to her face, she had dark eyeshadow and bright red lipstick on and piercing blue eyes, making her look more like a predator than prey. Her darker roots made it look like her bleached blonde, almost white, hair was not natural, but it could have been she'd simply dyed it before as well.

"Yes, of course, Mistress. Please forgive my rudeness," the woman behind the counter stated, looking like she just saw the devil and was terrified of her every move. The woman was clearly shaking as Mistress White came to a stop a few feet from us. "Will it be three slaves or..."

"These two are my slaves and I'm their Master," I replied confidently. The woman behind the counter turned white before her head swung to the right, looking at Mistress White.

Mistress White nodded, and the woman finished clicking on the computer before handing us three bands. Two were red and were handed to Allie and Myra, with instructions to wear them around their neck, over their current slave collars. The other one was handed to me to wear around my wrist and was bright yellow.

After we were situated, Mistress White turned on her heel, motioning for us to follow her, "I have a special room, just for the three of you." Her voice was now pure evil, and Allie tightened her grip on my arm, but I kissed her forehead, letting her know it would all be fine.

We went down a series of hallways, past nothing but metal walls and metal doors. Screams of both pleasure and pain rang out throughout the building as we walked to our destination. If I was in any other place than a BDSM club, I would have thought I was in one of those Hostel movies, waiting for the military to break down the doors and save all these poor unfortunate people.

Once at our destination, Mistress White opened the door and led us in. The room was large, about the size of a large living room, with a strange device on the left and two Sybians on the floor to the right. Different toys and BDSM apparel lined three of the walls while the last wall was left baren.

"If you don't mind, I would like to have your slaves restrained. It will... amplify their pleasure," Mistress White stated, turning on her heel to face us, her tongue flicking out as she tried enticing me.

I nodded and Mistress White clapped. Four women walked in, all in latex bras and G-strings with butt plugs which looked like tails. Each of them reminded me of the ladies from that Robert Palmer video, where all the women have tight ponytails and are trying to look the exact same.

The four women helped Myra and Allie strip down as I was helped to Mistress White's side. After a few minutes, each woman had her arms folded behind her, in box form, and their arms were tied, along with having ropes that squeezed their breasts and ran alongside their pussy lips. They were guided over to the Sybians and sat down, cuffs latched onto the ropes to keep them rooted.

"How about we play a little game, you and I?" Mistress White stated, turning to me as her eyes were bright. I could tell she was baiting me but decided to go along with it. I nodded and two of the women moved me over to the strange device and latched my arms and legs in place.

"Now you're in place," she said her hand tracing my chest through my shirt, "our game is for you to submit to me. Once you become mine, like you're meant to be, I'll release your slaves, how does that sound."

"You know. I knew there was something off about you. Not in that crazy white chick kind of way, but more in that bat-shit, psycho, bitch way. But if you think for a second, I'll submit to you, you've got me mixed up with someone else," I replied, confident I could make it through anything she could throw at me.

Mistress White's cheek twitched, and she nodded. I heard the door open and the tapping of the four women's heels getting lighter and lighter, like they were leaving. I then heard harder, hevier footfalls and saw a man come up to her left while another was at my side. Each one had one of those slave masks on, one with his eyes covered in mesh, so he could see but you could not see his eyes, while the other had a dog like mask on, his eyes on full display and a pink bone between his teeth. Each had spiked slave collars and nipple clamps with a chain connecting them. One of them, the one with the mesh eyes, also had a cock cage but was otherwise nude while the other was wearing leather chaps, but his crotch was free and had a piercing with a chain between his balls.