Domination Down on the Farm

Story Info
A masochist invites a man into her work of pain.
3.4k words
4.62
9.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my final year of university in the 1990's I moved back into college to ensure I could get the studying time I needed to complete my degree. During the first few weeks of term I started to notice the freshers. One woman stood out because she was cute looking. Even now I still have a weakness for women with short thick dark hair and this is why I started lusting a little after this one. As the year played out I learnt her name was Dolly and whilst I didn't exactly pine after her, I always felt a bit happy when I saw her.

The academic year progressed and I have to admit that I was living a bit like a monk as I was determined to get top grades in my degree. This meant I was usually found in my room studying and I was there one Saturday evening in early May when I heard a knock on the door and was very surprised when Dolly entered. She was a bit flustered and just said, "you have a car don't you?"

I admitted I did, something that was a bit of a luxury to students. She then asked if I would give her a lift out of the city as she was running late for an appointment she had made. I was intrigued but also happy to help as I was craving a break. My brain was so full of algebra and calculus by then that I had planned to go for a walk by the river before supper.

I told her this as I grabbed my car keys and we were soon driving out of the city and into the countryside. The scenery became more and more rural as we headed into farmland I had never seen in my three years in the nearby city. Dolly navigated and eventually we turned down a lane which ended at a farmyard. There were a number of other cars and pick ups already parked there and as we pulled up a man who must have been the farmer appeared from the house.

"I didn't think you were coming, who is he, and if he can't pay the fee he has to leave," the farmer said to Dolly gruffly.

"My lift didn't turn up, he stays, he won't pay the fee as he is a student like me and doesn't have any money," she shouted back and finished with, "and if he isn't allowed to stay I am leaving."

At this the farmer knew he was beaten and just waved his hand to show us the direction we needed to walk in. Dolly asked if he had her money and he produced a wedge of folded notes which he passed to her and she passed to me. As I took it I noticed they were large denomination notes and a lot of them. I was really intrigued to know what Dolly was going to do that enabled her to receive so much money.

We continued down through the farm towards a stable block where we could hear loud voices coming from inside. One of the stalls contained a number of men who were sitting on bales and drinking. They stopped when we appeared and the same argument took place about me being there and Dolly won. Then the activity began.

A large older man who must have been a retired wrestler entered the stall. He was stripped to the waist showing off a muscled torso and hid his face using a leather hangman's mask. I later learnt he was referred to as The Dom. Dolly knew what to do and pulled her thin cotton dress over hear head to reveal she was completely naked underneath as she wasn't wearing a bra or knickers. I savoured the sight of her naked skinny body and pert medium sized breasts. It was the sight of her pussy I savoured most as it had been some time since I'd had sex and seeing her hair covered opening turned me on.

Dolly continued the planned ritual and moved over to a set of cuffs suspended from the ceiling and offered her wrists out. The Dom took them, securing them in the cuffs and attached similar cuffs to her ankles which were chained to the floor. The Dom pulled on a chain raising Dolly's wrists and pulling her arms above her head, securing her in place for the next stage. The Dom moved over to a table on which were laid out a variety of punishment tools. He took a jar and offered it to me.

"Take one and read it out," he told me. I put my hand into the jar and removed one of the slips of paper, unfolding it and then looking at the printed words. I read out, "riding crop to the breasts, 10 strokes."

The men clapped and cheered at this and the man next to me slapped me on the back and said I had picked his favourite. The Dom moved over to the punishment tools and selected a riding crop with a large leather paddle on the end. He then moved over to Dolly and playfully rubbed the leather end over her breasts. I saw Dolly starting to breathe deeply and then the punishment started.

The Dom stood back and lifted the crop high in the air. He brought it down skilfully ensuring that the paddle part came into contact with the breast and nipple. For a second after the whack there was silence and then Dolly cried out in pain.

This continued with the second stroke on the other breast. A pause between each strike allowing Dolly to vocalise her torment and continued until the ten strokes written down on the piece of paper had been applied.

The man next to me got up at the end and went over to inspect The Dom's handiwork. By now red bruising had started to appear on Dolly's breasts but I also noticed her nipples were rock hard making me think, "was she actually enjoying this too?"

Round 2 saw a repeat of the jar being offered to another man and he read out, "cane to the back of the thighs, 12 strokes". Another round of applause followed and then The Dom repeated the ritual of selecting the required tool, playfully rubbing it over the area to be struck and then starting the punishment. As he struck each thigh in turn I noticed how skilled he was as the cane struck a little higher each time creating neat horizontal stripes across both thighs.

Dolly continued to cry out with each strike and the impact of the cane was more severe as it resulted in very deep red bruising and raising of the skin. I noticed perspiration was starting to form on Dolly and by the end of this set she was dripping with sweat.

The third round was, "bull whip to the back, 6 strokes". This made the men go wild and I was really shocked when The Dom produced a massive rawhide whip which he uncoiled displaying its length and stood well back to apply the punishment. The whip made a loud cracking sound as it came into contact with Dolly's bare flesh and soon red marks appeared with each strike. Dolly was now crying out very loudly and her body was dripping with perspiration. She looked totally drained by the last strike and I hoped this would be the last round but I soon learnt there were two more rounds to go.

They did give her a break before the next round but left her tied up. The farmer and The Dom inspected her skin to make sure it wasn't broken and she wasn't bleeding. They gave her some water which they had to offer up to her lips. She struggled to drink it though and more ended up splashing down her body and mingling with the sweat covering that had formed. She clearly appreciated the drink and asked if she could be untied to go pee but they then told her she would have to wet herself which she did. At this a stream of piss was released from her pussy and ran down her legs causing the men went to go wild.

Round four was, "martinet to the front thighs, 8 strokes". The martinet's thin leather strands left new red bruising to the front thighs but it was the last round I found shocked me the most that evening. As the last piece of paper was removed it said, "small whip to the pussy, 12 strokes". I winced as it was read out as whilst I wasn't exactly Casanova, I knew enough about a woman's body to know that the pussy is a very sensitive area. This must have been what made the men go wilder than before and leap up and down. This must have been the one they were waiting for and it was a while before they had calmed down enough.

The Dom built things up for this set by picking up a leather gag, pushing it into her mouth and fastening it around the back of her head. He then picked up a bag made of rough sacking and placed it over her head pulling on a drawstring to keep it in place. Finally, he selected a smaller version of the bullwhip with a tapered end from the selection on the table and took up position laying the whip out in front of him and allowing part of it to lie on the floor.

He stood facing Dolly and flicked the whip up so that it came into contact with her pussy, continued upwards between her legs, her bum cheeks and finally the tip stopped just above her bottom. Dolly's scream through the gag was so loud and she later told me it was not dissimilar to being stung by a swarm of wasps. The Dom let her calm down before he applied the second stroke. This time Dolly's scream was even louder and longer and this made the men even more excited and raucous.

After the twelfth stroke the farmer removed the hood and gag and started untying Dolly while The Dom coiled up the whip and laid it on the table. He looked exhausted and he took a couple of deep breaths before picking up the jar and discarding the unused slips of paper. As the men left they dug into their pockets and put more notes in the jar as a tip. After he had passed it round he took the notes and handed them to me for safekeeping. I put them with the rest and realised Dolly had made significantly more in one night of work than my allowance for a term.

Dolly was helped down from her bonds by the farmer who supported her to some towels laid down on the bales. She was dripping with sweat and exhausted. Her body was checked over like before and the farmer produced some cream to rub into the parts that had been struck and were now flame red. I had to admit that I was very impressed with the post play care but was still shocked with what had taken place that evening.

We left soon afterwards and were silent in the car all the way back into the city. After parking and locking the car I handed over her money and she removed one of the notes and handed it to me as petrol money. We both said goodnight as we set off for our separate rooms.

I didn't see Dolly all week. I was busy studying and only went out for meals. Eventually the following Saturday after supper I heard a knock on my bedroom door and Dolly came in. We asked how each other was and then she asked if I would take a walk down by the river. After we set off I didn't really know what to say to her and so we walked in silence until we were alone.

"Are you shocked with what you saw last Saturday?" Dolly asked. I told her it had shocked me as I had never been to anything like it.

"I did enjoy it you know," she replied with and told me how she'd had two orgasms while she had been tied there and the humiliation of having to piss while tied up also turned her on. At this I started to think back to what I saw that evening and imagined her getting pleasure from the whole experience which started to turn me on. I asked her how she got involved in it all and she explained it all to me.

She took a year out between school and university and went to Germany to improve her skill at the language before starting at university. Someone in her accommodation was quite open about their kinks and one evening she asked if she could tag along. At the venue she watched as her room mate allowed herself to be tied up and punished. Later she asked if she could experience some sub play which then happened. She soon found she was a masochist and could take very high levels of pain, relishing the application of each new punishment tool. She also learned that she loved being Dommed by men as the higher strength in their arms and upper body meant that the application of implements was harder and really turned her on.

Before university she calculated that she needed extra income to supplement her grant and small allowance her parents would give her. I realised how lucky I was as my parents gave me a generous allowance. She worked out that she could make good money from her kink.

"I could have prostituted myself to the posh boys but decided I wanted to steer well clear of them," she finished with before pausing. I smiled at this as I knew who she meant. Our university was full of rich men and women who had bought their places and were obnoxious whereas Dolly and I had worked hard to get into the university and both wanted to achieve a good grade.

She continued to tell me how she had put an advert in a magazine offering her services as a sub for money. She received a large number of replies, nearly all of which were time wasters, but one stood out as being a possibility. The farmer I met the weekend before was the sender and she agreed to meet him and The Dom at a pub on the edge of the city one day.

At the meeting they asked her about limits and levels and eventually asked if they could see how much pain she could take, offering to pay her for her time. They drove her to the farm and inside the stable bound her. They started with spanking her bottom and then increased the intensity of the pain applied by successive tools. They moved onto other parts of her body that she knew were more sensitive striking her thighs, back, hands and soles of the feet. She took what they dished out and they looked pleased.

"After untying me they asked if they could strike my pussy, warning me that it is the most sensitive and therefore painful area to be struck. I stood there, nodding my assent and they told me stand with my legs apart and place my hands on the back of my head which caused my breasts to stick out. The Dom took up his usual position with the short whip and he flicked it upwards striking my pussy lips. The usual moment of calm followed and then I screamed in pain as I felt the sting penetrate me."

"The Dom asked to strike me there once more and I nodded my assent again allowing him to apply the whip to the same area. This time it was worse but as the pain coursed through my body she felt the lovely feeling of her own climax."

"Two was enough and they inspected my body, applying cream to the red welt marks. They then made their offer that they would like me to come and attend sessions at the farm where I would be whipped and beaten in front of men who had paid to watch. They liked to recruit women from the undergraduates at the university and had other women on their books who took part in their events. They paid well and it meant I didn't have to prostitute myself in the city and worry about an unreliable source of income. I attended my first event a week later and have continued to do so every month through the academic year."

"It was certainly a better offer than hanging around on street corners and offering to suck men off for a tenner." she finished with and which made us both giggle.

Her explanation had made me feel horny as I was admitting to myself that the sight of a submissive woman consenting to being bound, whipped and beaten was a kink I wanted to explore more. I hoped that in the disappearing daylight she couldn't see the erection forming in my shorts. As I digested all of her words I pulled her in close to me and she slipped her arm around me snuggling herself in. As she brushed herself against me she winced a little and I asked what was wrong.

"I still have a few post play wounds. It takes time for the body to recover after a session. I couldn't wear a bra for three days afterwards and it still stings when I take a piss," she told me while giggling a little and I had to admit I found it a little funny too.

Our walk was coming to an end as we were returning to the college and at the point where we would part I asked her to come back to my room. Inside we knew silently that we wanted each other and undressed before climbing into bed. We were both tender with each other and first kissed and then explored each other's bodies with our hands. I also got to run my hands through her short thick dark hair that had made me notice her in the first place. It was nice to feel this intimacy with her as I had been living a life of celibacy in my final year.

Eventually my hand wandered down to between her legs but as I touched her opening I felt her cry out a little and knew it would be too sore to enter her. Dolly sensed my frustration though and moved down under the covers. I felt her touch my hard cock with her fingers and then her tongue licked the end before she started to blow me. Her technique was very good and I did wonder if she had actually sucked many men off for a tenner as my climax soon came and she swallowed it all, something she told me she didn't do for everyone.

Exam time came and the college became dead quiet as everyone spent nearly all their time in their rooms studying and only visiting the refectory for meals which were largely eaten in silence. After the exams was the dreadful limbo period of waiting for our results and I was out of college a lot more. One day Dolly found me again and asked me if I would give her a lift to another event at the farm. I didn't need to be asked twice as I admitted to her that in recent weeks my thoughts had returned to that night and I had pleasured myself thinking of her being punished. I told her I replayed in my head the action of the small whip travelling up between her legs and striking her pussy when I was wanking myself off. She smiled at that and came over giving me a big kiss on the mouth but left afterwards.

A couple nights later we met by my car and I drove her out to the farm again. The same ritual regarding me being there, money being handed over and us walking down the stable block took place. Inside were more men who were quite rowdy but I knew the farmer and The Dom would keep them in order.

After Dolly was tied up The Dom offered me the glass jar again and I removed a piece of paper. "Small whip to the pussy, 12" I proudly read out. I thought a riot was about to break out but soon the room calmed down, The Dom selected the small whip, took up his position and I settled back with a huge smile on my face as I waited for the punishment to begin.