Dominatrix

Story Info
Fun days.
2.3k words
4.42
17.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The poor guy had no clue. He'd told me that I would need to take control as he walked into my house before he had chance to. As if I was going to let him be the one in charge!

He sent me a text to say he was parking up and would be with me in two minutes. I pinged him one back telling him just to open the door and let himself in, to undress and to put on the blindfold that was waiting for him on the table and to kneel and wait for me to give him further instructions.

I heard the door go and a rustling. When it went quiet, I walked to join him my heals clattering on the tiled floor. He was keeled dutifully in a submissive pose, head down. Blindfold on.

"Hands behind your back Boy." I purred at him in my most sexiest voice. He obeyed me. I took the cable ties I had in my hand and secured his wrists together and pulled the ties tight. He was toast!

I instructed him to stand up and ran my gloved hand down his naked torso. He flinched at my touched, clearly very nervous as to what I was going to do with him. I had nothing sinister planned at that time. In fact, the exact opposite. I dropped to my knees and took his very impressive bouncing cock into my gloved hand. Licked it gently, just slightly tickling the end of his helmet with my tongue. He moaned in pleasure. That was just a teaser.

"With me now. Stand-up" I took his elbow from the front and guided him carefully up the stairs. Counting them for him so he didn't trip, after all an injured sub was no fun.

I led him to the bedroom and instructed him to sit on the edge of the bed. The next instruction issued was for him to wriggle back on the bed and lay back. The good sub did as he was told.

"Open your legs for me Boy." Again, he obeyed me. I got out the rope leg ties that were concealed under the bed and secured his feet into them. His cock was standing so proud. He clearly loved what I was doing to him. Now to tease him a bit more...

I knelt astride him and let my hair fall over his cock, ticking his shaft. Blew on him gently. He knew I was close to him and his cock twitched accordingly. I licked my lips, although the effect was lost as the blindfold was still in place. I licked from the base of his shaft up to the very tip. Taking my time ensuring he was getting maximum pleasure.

He groaned. His cock still twitching. I lent right over him, this time taking his cock deep into my mouth and far down my throat. He squirmed as much as his restraints let him. A massive smile on his face. After all I had what has been described as a very talented mouth and could give an excellent blow job.

For days he had been suggesting that he wanted his ass fucked by my 7" strap-on but was not going to give in willingly. Well, he had no option tied as he was. I cupped his balls and licked underneath him. Not quite rimming but not far off. I got one of the cushions from my impressive cushion collection that I'd tossed to one side and instructed him to raise his hips from the bed. He did so and I put the cushion under his ass. Exposing his virgin asshole.

I had also taken out the lube from my drawer ready for him. After all it wouldn't be fair to take his virginity dry would it? I squeezed a bit of the aptly named blow job lube onto my finger. Took his cock back into my mouth to distract from what I actually had planned, and gently inserted my index finger into his tight arsehole. Boy did he squirm, but his restraints meant he was going absolutely nowhere. One finger then became two. I had the devil in me, but he was going to take my toy shortly, so he'd just as well get used to it.

I stopped and climbed astride him letting him feel that I was wearing sexy pvc, as he still hadn't seen me yet. I kissed him hard and he passionately kissed me back. Hungry for me. Enough for now though.

I ran my tongue down his chest, teasing his erect nipples with my teeth on the way down. I was really enjoying giving him pleasure while he was powerless and blindfolded. My attention turned back to his amazing cock and I again licked it, sucked it and this time also took it deep down my throat gagging on him as I did so. Fully aware that there's something about gagging on a guy's cock that they absolutely love.

Now it was time for shit to get real. Another advantage of him being blindfolded was that he couldn't see what was in my box of tricks that I'd sorted out prior to his arrival. I had already mentally chosen a smaller dildo from my vast collection but changed my mind and got out a mid-sized one. Squeezed a bit of the lube onto the end of it. Picked up his cock and started to stroke it again with my right hand and with my left got that lubed toy and inserted it none to gently into his prepared asshole. Pulled it out again, then back in. In, out, in, out fucking him hard with it. He tried to wriggle away but all he succeeded in doing was to pull the ropes in tighter. Time for a toy change. I eased the strap-on on over my catsuit and coated in with the lube. He was going to take all 7" deep and hard.

Should I let him see who was taking his ass virginity? No, not for now. I wanted his senses deprived so the sense of touch was heightened more. He clearly was loving what I was doing to him as his cock looked almost painfully hard and was starting to leak pre-cum. Yum. I licked my lips and licked it off, my cock still in his ass. He groaned. At this rate he was going to have to be gagged.

Actually, that was a good idea. I eased myself out of him and fished in my box pulling out one of my ball gags. He was going to submit to me fully. I lifted his head from the bed. "Open your mouth Slut."

He dutifully obliged and opened it. I put the ball in. His eyes lit up as I did so. He was really getting off on what was happening here. The gag fastened around the back of his head and his head back down onto the bed I resumed my attentions on his cock. Again licking, sucking and taking it as far down my throat as I possibly could. He wasn't the only one enjoying themselves. My cunt was absolutely dripping wet. It would soon be time for me to have some attention from this man that was totally at my mercy but for now I was having too much fun teasing the life out of him.

Time to up the ante. I reached again my pandora's box of treats and got out my most impressive dildo. A full 10" was going deep into his now stretched ass. After a bit of lube was rubbed over it. I got the tip of it and teased the entrance to gaping hole. He groaned and squirmed but his protests were muffled in the gag and I knew they were all wind as the hardness of his cock still gave away the fact that he was immensely turned on. He started to push towards me as I eased it into his ass. Now, if it was a real cock it wouldn't be going at a snail's pace, so I increased the speed of my toy. Fucking him hard and deep. Enough now. My turn.

I climbed astride him and unzipped the bottom zipper of my catsuit, so my very wet cunt was exposed. Eased myself onto that leaking cock. Threw back my head and took him deep in me. Taking full control as the restraints made his movements very limited. There was something hot as fuck in taking a man like this. Being in full control without worrying what I looked like to him. Leaning back with my pvc clad hands on the bed, I fucked him so hard. Like my life depended on it. Fuck. This was so so good. I needed a good fuck so badly and had been looking forward to this for days.

I needed him to fuck me now, so it was only fair that I let him see me. I unfastened the gag and kissed him hard. His kiss back was so intense it unbalanced me. He was so horny. "So, Slut are you ready to see me now? Want to know who you've been fucking?"

"Yes, please Mistress."

I eased the blindfold gently over his head. He blinked at the unaccustomed light. Looked up at me and looked me up and down taking in the fact that I was fully clothed in pvc. Pvc catsuit, thigh high pvc boots and pvc gloves. "Fuck." He hissed.

"What is it boy? Do you like what you see?"

"Yes Mistress. You're even better than I imagined from your photos."

"It's my turn now to have some pleasure Slut. You need to fuck me and fuck me well or there will be consequences."

I cut off the binds from his wrists and eased his ankles out of the ropes. He rubbed himself letting the blood flow back into his extremities.

"Right. I'm going to get onto my knees, and I want you to fuck me hard. I want to cum over your cock. Remember, if it's not good enough then you will be punished."

I had every intention of "punishing" him anyway no matter how good he was. He was going to feel the end of my cane across his ass cheeks whether he was the best man I'd ever had or not.

"Harder Slut. This is not good enough for me. You need to make me scream." I was trying so hard not to do just that but wanted an excuse to give him a few strokes. He was definitely fucking me well, but I was not going to let on.

"Stop. On the bed. On your knees. You are not fucking me well enough."

He duly stopped and climbed onto the bed on all fours. I retrieved the cane from its resting place in the corner of the room. He obviously hadn't spotted it until now.

"Please Mistress. I'll try harder." He whimpered.

His cock was bouncing so he wasn't really objecting to the idea of having my cane kiss his ass.

"Too late Boy. I'm going to cane you five times on each cheek so you will learn your lesson. Count with me and thank me while I'm doing it."

"One."

He flinched as my cane connected with his bare skin. "One. Thank you, Mistress."

"Two."

A nice red welt appeared on his ass. It looked so sexy. "Two. Thank you, Mistress."

I counted with him up to five on each side. His ass nicely glowing at my administrations. I loved to receive a good caning or cropping myself so could fully understand the pain/pleasure thing that was going on in his head. In fact, one of my best orgasms ever had come through a cropping and counting with my Dom.

"Right now, try again Boy. You should have learnt your lesson."

I resumed my position of being on all fours on the bed to allow him to fuck me hard. If I had though that he was fucking me well before he had the cane, he was putting me through the roof now. I would be needing the gag to muffle my shouts of ecstasy at this rate! "Punishment" certainly worked.

I had another hole that needed attention though. Love my ass fucked.

"Fuck my ass Slut." I commanded.

He wasn't going to argue, but to be fair I've never yet met a man that refuses an ass fuck when offered.

He picked the lube up from where I'd abandoned it. Although, I was so wet he could have used my juices as natural lube. Squeezed a bit on my asshole and a bit on his proud cock. He pushed it into me. No mercy shown. Little bugger was out for revenge from when I'd pounded his ass hard. Only difference being is that I was not an ass virgin and really enjoyed a hard cock deep in me.

He was going to make me cum. A bit of clit rubbing and I'd soon be there. My gloves were still on and it felt so good feeling the sexy pvc against my swollen clit. I rubbed harder tipping myself over the edge.

"Fuck!" I yelled "I'm going to cum Slut! Fuck me hard!"

He did just as I instructed, and I could feel myself explode. He pounded my ass so hard, gaining tempo as he did so. He was also close to cumming. One final deep thrust and I could feel his hot seed pulse into me. He didn't stop though. He carried on fucking me deep and hard as I came and came. He was giving me such an intense orgasm.

We both fell onto the bed exhausted and spent. Sweaty and smiling.

"Fuck me Clara. That was absolutely fantastic." He said with a massive grin on his face.

"Too fucking right it was. That just blew my mind from start to finish. More please." I answered rolling over onto my elbow looking up at him.

"Not a problem Slut." Was the comment back said with a wicked glint in his eye. "Only next time I'm domming."

Oh, my goodness. What was that going to be like? I couldn't wait to find out.

C xx