Dominatrix Claims Foot Slave

Story Info
Young Dominatrix wields her power over shoe salesman.
2.4k words
4.47
5.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shoe salesman was having another boring day and still had three more hours to go. He was fitting an expensive pair of shoes on a pretty young girl when she slowly opened her legs. She smirked at his shocked reaction when she pulled her skirt up over her creamy white thighs to reveal she didn't have panties on.

She openly laughed as the salesman's head swiveled from side to side to make sure they were still alone. Sweat droplets appeared on his bald head and ran down his ugly face. This was her favorite game to play, now she would drive this man crazy with lust, and then make him do nasty things. "I'm so horny" she moaned with fake lust.

The salesman's tongue dragged back and forth on his lips with thoughts of tasting her beautiful shaved pussy.

"Watch," she ordered. Her hand ran up her leg to her shaved pussy and she jammed in two fingers. "OH! That feels so good!" she moaned. As her fingers thrust in and out of her wet hole the man's eyes went wider. "Be a good boy and kiss my feet and toes."

Alarmed at her request the salesman wanted to, but he didn't want to be caught and fired. There weren't many jobs available for fat middle-aged men with no skills. He rechecked the store and saw they were still alone. The girl was fingering herself right in front of him. He let out a defeated sigh and gave up fighting his craving. He pressed his lips to her bare size five feet, smelling her sweat. It was the sweetest odor in the world. With one last look around, he took her big toe in his mouth and sucked.

"Good boy," she chuckled. "As soon as I saw your fat ugly body, I knew you were a foot slave."

The salesman could only nod in defeat. The young girl scooted forward, her ass barely on the seat. Her dress was pulled up completely and her legs were split so wide he could see her wrinkled rosebud. He felt his tiny cock aching in his pants. It was dangerous but he couldn't stop sucking her toe as she used two fingers in her sopping hole.

The girl lifted her free foot and rubbed it on his crotch. She wiggled her toes on his package. "Suck harder, you bald pervert!" She laughed as he instantly obeyed. "Yeah, worship my feet, fatso!"

The salesman couldn't stop paying homage to her foot, not caring she was calling him names. Her foot pushed roughly against his hard cock and balls, then she lightly kicked him in the balls. "Faster, slave!" she yelled. "Or I will give you a harder kick!" He groaned in pain but kept sucking on her tiny foot.

The girl leaned towards him with her large breasts threatening to pop out of her lowcut dress. "Do you want to see me naked?" she asked.

"Yes," he groveled giving her foot a big lick. He whimpered when she gave his balls another kick. "Ow! Please, no more, that hurts!."

She laughed at his pitiful begging. "I bet I can make you do anything for me. Right?" She leaned back in the chair pulling her pussy lips apart. "I bet you would do anything to stick your old cock in my young cunt!" she smirked. "Beg me!"

"Please!" he panted. "Come to the back room with me!" Her cruel laugh made him think this was all a big joke at his expense. "I'll do whatever you want! I promise!" he begged.

She used her foot to push him away then stood up letting her flower print dress drop back down to hide her naked body. "Get up slave, I haven't got all day!"

He looked up at the young goddess and scrambled to his feet, eager to do whatever she wanted. He practically ran to the curtain that led to the back. He opened it for her and she walked past him like a model on a runway, her head held high and staring straight ahead. He followed behind, rubbing his sore balls.

The back storage room was filled with shelves of shoes. Empty boxes were piled up in one corner that he needed to take to recycling before the day ended. The young girl looked around taking it all in, then turned back to her man/toy. Slowly, she undid the buttons on the front of her loose dress teasing him like a stripper. She wasn't embarrassed, she was in complete control. She exposed one breast and then the other before letting her dress waterfall down and rest on her delicate feet.

"Oh, my god," he exclaimed in awe at seeing her curvy naked body. Her large firm breasts bounced as she laughed at his response. Ignoring him, she sat down on the only chair in the back room. Drool escaped from the corner of his mouth when she pinched her puffy pink nipples. "Crawl to me," she ordered.

When he got there she held out her foot. She didn't need to say anything, he knew what she wanted. He held her perfect paw like it was made of porcelain and fragile. His tongue licked her heel then in-between her toes as his eyes remained glued on her stunning breasts.

The young girl closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensations. She pinched and pulled on her hard nipples. The salesman had a talented mouth, but she needed to feel his lips on her aching nipples. "Good boy," she praised, "now come put your face between my tits."

He sighed in bliss as he buried his face between her massive mammaries. Her soft pillowy skin felt incredible as she rubbed them on his head. "Please," he whimpered, "Can I suck your nipples?"

She rubbed his bald head like he was her favorite pet. "Go ahead," she said. "Show me some loving."

Sucking her toes felt incredible, but nothing could beat this unless she let him taste her pussy. He pushed her breasts together and gathered both nipples into his mouth. "Hmm," he moaned as he sucked on her pacifiers. He tasted the soap she used and smelled the sweet scent. Her nipples were as hard as his cock and he closed his lips around them sucking gently at first, then with more enthusiasm.

For several minutes she enjoyed his mouth and tongue, but she needed to humiliate him more. "Now, I want you to worship my cunt," she ordered pushing his head lower between her legs to her shaved pussy.

The salesman let out a deep moan of satisfaction, still not believing his good luck. He kissed his way down until he landed between her open legs. He took a deep breath savoring the pungent odor coming out of her oozing snatch. He gave her lady parts a quick kiss and then engulfed them. Her large vulva lips stretched as he sucked them deep into his mouth. His tongue found her extended clit and he used his tongue to strum it like he was playing a guitar.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed. "For an old fucker, you got talent!" Her legs wrapped around his head and she scissored him so tight he started panicking for air. "Keep sucking, bitch!" she ordered not caring about him. "You're such a good slave."

The young girl grabbed her nipples and twisted them loving the pain. She owned this fucker and she would come in his mouth. Her hips rocked on his ugly face using him like a scratching post for her pleasure. Her body started to vibrate, then shake, as her orgasm started in her toes. Fluid shot out of her cunt soaking his face. "Eat my cum," she screamed out as she squirted with each spasm.

This was his first time witnessing a woman squirt. He drank her essence until it stopped. Her legs went limp and fell off his shoulders thumping to the floor. He didn't want to stop so he kept licking and sucking smiling inside when he caused her to let out little shivers. A hard yank pulled his head back. The evil look in her eyes scared him.

"Taste my ass," she commanded, "get your tongue in nice and deep!"

"Please, not that," he begged. "I'll keep sucking your pussy!" He almost fell backward from the slap to his face. The second slap was even harder. With defeat in his eyes, he surrendered and lowered his face back between her open legs.

The young girl looked at him like he was a slimy bug. She lifted her legs to allow him access. When his tongue tentatively touched her back hole she brought her legs down hard on his back making him let out a loud grunt. "What would your wife say if she saw you right now?" she laughed.

The salesman was emotionally drained, unable to offer any resistance to the young girl. She owned him. He tongued her ass, pushing his pointed tongue in and tasting her. He felt her hand above his head and realized she was fingering herself again. Sadly, he knew she would make him continue until she came again. "Please," he begged, his face nestled between her bum cheeks. "No more."

The young girl laughed at the salesman's plea. "Keep going or I will call the cops and tell them you forced me to come back here!"

Her threat worked, and his tongue returned to her dirty hole. Her fingers continued pleasuring herself. "Mmm, that's it, you fat pervert! Suck my ass!" She didn't try to be quiet, she laughed at the thought of a customer discovering them.

The salesman gave up trying to be brave, all he wanted was for the girl to come as quickly as possible. The thought of his wife finding out what he was doing left him shaking. If the police came they would believe her not him. When she ordered him to go faster, he pushed his sore and tired tongue deeper into her ass.

The second orgasm is always better than the first thought the young girl as she fingered herself with fury. The first orgasm was only a prelude to the big one. "OH, FUCK!" she screamed out as she suddenly spasmed and gushed all over his bald head. "Keep sucking," she exclaimed. "Oh, god, it feels so good!" For several minutes her body released all her pent-up sexual energy as the salesman tongued her nasty hole. "That was intense," she laughed pushing him away. He stared up at her from the floor waiting for her next command. She thought about leaving him with blue balls, then she had an epiphany.

"Get undressed," she said. "I want to see your fat ugly naked body."

The salesman slowly stood up, she humiliated him and used him, and yet he couldn't stop from obeying, it felt like he was under some kind of spell. He removed his tie and shirt and slid his tan pants and boxers to the floor. He covered up his small hard cock with both hands.

"Kneel and stroke yourself," she said. When he once again obeyed, she stood over him. "I want you to come on my feet."

The girl straddled his bald head and rubbed herself on him. He stared at her pretty feet and imagined them wrapped around his cock. Her stubby toes called out to him and he stroked himself faster. "Un, un," he moaned as he felt his orgasm building. His balls were still sore but he could feel the pressure growing inside. His breathing increased and his fat belly jiggled all around. "I'm going to come," he called out.

"Come on my feet!" she commanded. She heard his final groan as his cock spurted out cum all over her foot and toes. Looking down and saw him direct his cum to her other foot covering her with thick ropes of cum. Her domination game was almost over, she didn't feel sorry for him, he was weak and she was strong. With disdain in her eyes, she waited for him to regain his composure.

Holding her foot out to his teary-eyed face, she waited for him to realize what she wanted. "Yes," she laughed. "You have to lick and suck all your cum off my toes."

The salesman could barely look her in the eye. His face was filled with shame. He knew he was a foot slave, but he didn't know how this young girl knew that. With little hesitation, he leaned forward with his tongue hanging out. He tasted his cum and gave an involuntary shiver. Gagging at the salty flavor he licked and sucked each toe clean. When he thought he was finished he looked up to see if she was satisfied, pleased to see she had a smile on her pretty face.

The salesman watched as the young girl ignored him and dressed, covering up her shapely body. An urge to reveal his feelings surged up. Before he could stop himself he blurted it all out. She gave him a sadistic smile and when his confession ended she rubbed the top of his bald head. The box of the expensive shoes was tucked under her arm, and she walked out without saying goodbye.

With effort, the salesman used the chair to assist his obese body from the floor. Her smell still lingered on the chair and in the air. He felt mentally and physically used and abused, but also perversely satisfied. His eyes drifted to the closed curtain and he wished the dominating young girl would come back and make him do more nasty things. Letting out a deep sigh of loss, he picked his clothes up and started to dress. The look on his face said it all when he opened the curtain and saw several customers waiting to be served. His boring life had resumed.

The salesman kept thinking about the young girl as the day wore on. Why did she come to his store? How did she know he would obey her? He found himself fantasizing about her nonstop as he assisted customers. Each foot he touched reminded him of hers. He wanted more than anything to see her again, to serve her, to please her. But he didn't know her name or how to find her. She came into his life suddenly and left just as quickly.

When he closed up the shop for the day and locked the gate, he spotted her leaning against the wall. Was she waiting for him? Like a scene from a romance movie, she beckoned him with a curled finger and his legs went weak. He rushed to her ready and willing to be her sex slave or whatever she wanted him to be. There was nothing he wouldn't do for his new Mistress.